Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:50:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CloudThink.IO removed management pictures after being caught with stealing  (Read 31923 times)
Moebius327

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 03:06:31 PM

I received same PM btw..guy also want to stay anon.

anyway, they deleted by posts from their sg. thread:(

Reason: Off-topic, false accusations. Please feel free to apply only with the specified format, READ THE RULES! Thank you!

Will you make an non-self moderated ANN thread, so we can have a discussion?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 03:48:40 PM

What accusations did he made?

I can tell you...

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Hello Guys!

My name is Richard Coleman and I'm privileged with the honor to work at Cloudthink Mining Ltd. as Chief Executive Officer. I will be using this account to answer your questions about CloudThink company and the services which complete our portofolio. I'm afraid I will not be answering your questions in this thread as this is reserved for a Campaign managed by my colleague, mirjangka. A topic will be opened where you can discuss about general information about CloudThink.IO and the recent public parent company, Cloud Think Mining Ltd.
I just wanted to say hi to all of you who are participating in this campaign and the best of luck to you! cloudThink is here to stay!

Kind regards,

Richard Coleman

wow, this is new META, CEO of company using sold acc and fake photos.) this will be fun...staying tuned for sure.))

Richard I would say Hi! but that would be weird cause you just left my room:)

how to convict others, that you are lying? start with opposite, even nobody ask you about it^^
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 04:03:28 PM

I received same PM btw..guy also want to stay anon.

anyway, they deleted by posts from their sg. thread:(

Reason: Off-topic, false accusations. Please feel free to apply only with the specified format, READ THE RULES! Thank you!

Will you make an non-self moderated ANN thread, so we can have a discussion?

Are you joking? Roll Eyes

@Xialla: Thanks! The thing is that mirjangka is a n00b scammer. He doesn't know how to cover his track.

NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 04:04:35 PM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:  My affiliate reports show a total of around $1.200 earned by referrals made only from Bitcointalk in the past 2 days! Don't forget to add your affiliate link from here: https://cloudthink.io/idevaffiliate/   and earn much more!

I ask all users who received commissions to post a confirmation to this thread, I don't want to make this information public if you don't want it to be public. Thank you!
So, he claiming $24,000 (100+ btc) "investments" in a few days just from Bitcointalk signatures? Lol.

(Although I know people who had a lot of coins in PBMining too, guess some are naive, but 24k in few days seems bit ambitious.)

cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 04:08:27 PM

The thing is that mirjangka is a n00b scammer. He doesn't know how to cover his track.

This is a good thing that It wont be hard for people to expose what He did. He doesnt even know how to lie, he says thing that are different from what stated on his website

So, he claiming $24,000 (100+ btc) "investments" in a few days just from Bitcointalk signatures? Lol.

Another stupid lie from him, this is 2015 and since last few months there is a lot of cloudmining that finally went down , I dont think the commnity here is stupid enough to trust a cloud mining after all that incident
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 04:19:03 PM

Quoting for future reference.

Investment Packages are now available for purchase on the CloudThink.IO official website so everyone can register in our affiliate program and earn 5% as commission which can even be 1.2BTC for a single sale! (Our Expert Package is $5.000 which means $250 as commission).

We keep sessions for 90 days so you have an increased chance to register a commission from your referrals.

Payouts are issued automatically after sale is confirmed, the dashboard offers professional reports, statistics, sales and many other data which is highly transparent and functional. Payouts are issued to the bitcoin address you provide in your profile settings immediately after 3 confirmations are confirmed for every sale your referral makes.

Register here: https://cloudthink.io/idevaffiliate/
Email your questions to: affiliate@cloudthink.io

Earn more by using our signature: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1074144.0

Please note that this is a self-moderated thread. I will delete and report any post which contains: off-topic, accusations, questions which don't have anything to do with our affiliate program, questions about escrow and any post I deem irrelevant to this thread. Thank you!

Moebius327

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 04:24:32 PM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:  My affiliate reports show a total of around $1.200 earned by referrals made only from Bitcointalk in the past 2 days! Don't forget to add your affiliate link from here: https://cloudthink.io/idevaffiliate/   and earn much more!

I ask all users who received commissions to post a confirmation to this thread, I don't want to make this information public if you don't want it to be public. Thank you!

(Although I know people who had a lot of coins in PBMining too, guess some are naive, but 24k in few days seems bit ambitious.)

People are greedy and don't care if some noob will fall for this scam, so they sell their signatures and don't care. It's free for all in the bitcoinland.
bkora

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 04:28:13 PM

i confirm $150 as commission from cloudthink

i also have a package from them which is great! you should all reconsider
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 04:33:57 PM

Tell us about your package, bkora. How long, how much, etc. would be great.
Screenshots would be good.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Moebius327

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 04:45:47 PM

Ok thanks, I am very happy for you and I reconsidered. Good luck with your package. Don't come crying to us in 5-6 months.
bkora

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 04:51:10 PM

my package is a $5000 expert package purchased yesterday
i know about cloudthink from when i got some used equipment from them but they had a different name. something mining

some screens i took,

https://i.imgur.com/I1AdoYJ.png

https://i.imgur.com/tsL8aXW.png

https://i.imgur.com/6Hlko1R.png
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:05:46 PM

i know about cloudthink from when i got some used equipment from them but they had a different name. something mining

some screens i took,

Thanks.
That's a lot of money $5000  Shocked especially for a guy who, according to his post history, doesn't seem to have much.
How much was your June 3rd daily payout, was it good?

That mining gear, was it their own or a known brand?
Thanks for being so helpful, it's been a bit difficult getting clear information direct.

sdmathis

Activity: 546

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:25:29 PM

I'm confused. Why did you get a commission? You don't seem to be a part of their affiliate program or their signature campaign. Do you work in their sales department?

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 05:28:44 PM

some screens i took,

[ img]https://i.imgur.com/I1AdoYJ.png[/img]

[ img]https://i.imgur.com/tsL8aXW.png[/img]

[ img]https://i.imgur.com/6Hlko1R.png[/img]

"Too good to be true!" Undecided

Please post the transaction ID of the payment you got on June 3 and transaction ID of $5,000 payment you sent to CloudThink.IO. Thank you!

Moebius327

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 06:06:47 PM

I'm confused. Why did you get a commission? You don't seem to be a part of their affiliate program or their signature campaign. Do you work in their sales department?

Because he is a puppet account of cloudthink.io and they forgot to add the signature before posting here? Might be, don't you think?
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 06:10:15 PM

Because he is a puppet account of cloudthink.io and they forgot to add the signature before posting here? Might be, don't you think?

They don't do sigs for newbies.

sdmathis

Activity: 546

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 06:37:24 PM

That's rather obvious (except as the following post points out, newbies don't carry signatures). So, the question remains. Where did the commission come from.

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 06:42:58 PM

That's rather obvious (except as the following post points out, newbies don't carry signatures). So, the question remains. Where did the commission come from.

Probable alt/shill account. I don't think there is a need for discussion until he provide TXID.

Moebius327

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 07:08:57 PM

Probable alt/shill account. I don't think there is a need for discussion until he provide TXID.

Yes, I don't really think anyone is going to give them 5000 USD without researching the company first and looking at this Scam Accusation.
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 08:12:18 PM

Apparently so, with this guy responsible for $8,000 of them (his $5k + his $3k's worth of referrals which earned him the $150 commission), without a sig

A surprisingly well connected rich customer is bkora, considering just over a month ago he was grubbing for dust

is there any inbuild faucet giving free satoshis to try your website.

I would have thought his screenshot would have detailed the referral commission separately from his daily payout

Also, immediate payment is not what they offer for referrals, according to their affiliate page
Program Details   
Commission Type      Pay-Per-Sale 5% for each sale you deliver.
Payout Requirements   $10.00 USD - Minimum balance required for payout.
Payout Duration           Payments are made once per month, for the previous month.

Shame he went offline half way thru our chat.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: