Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:49:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CloudThink.IO removed management pictures after being caught with stealing  (Read 31923 times)
Hazelnut

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 11:41:28 PM

PM Blazr and ask him not to support this scam.

Give negative trust to crazyearner. He was promoting Cryptomm earlier. Once the big one gets red others will be scared and leave.

2 days payouts will get frustrating so I will assume that all participants agree if I escrow the estimated costs until June 8 with a trusted escrow. I will still issue the payouts for June 3 and fund the escrow with costs for the next 4 days, until June 8.

If someone objects choosing BlazrEscrow to act as escrow, state your case in this thread.

Thank you!

Did Blazr already agreed to escrow funds?

Not yet, he sent me a PM offering his services but I'm still waiting for his confirmation. Anyways, I will issue the payouts in a bit.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 08:22:15 AM

PM Blazr and ask him not to support this scam.

Give negative trust to crazyearner. He was promoting Cryptomm earlier. Once the big one gets red others will be scared and leave.

2 days payouts will get frustrating so I will assume that all participants agree if I escrow the estimated costs until June 8 with a trusted escrow. I will still issue the payouts for June 3 and fund the escrow with costs for the next 4 days, until June 8.

If someone objects choosing BlazrEscrow to act as escrow, state your case in this thread.

Thank you!

Did Blazr already agreed to escrow funds?

Not yet, he sent me a PM offering his services but I'm still waiting for his confirmation. Anyways, I will issue the payouts in a bit.

I am pretty sure he won't. There is no need to send a PM for now.

NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 01:49:45 AM

Quote from: mirjangka link=topic=1074144.msg11534340#msg11534340 daate=1433435985
A coupon will expire soon: CLOUDEXPERT  (20% off for Expert Investment Package)

Use your affiliate link and market the coupon to earn $250 / sale.
So yeh, it costs: 4999-4999*0.2-250 = $3749.20

And with that investment you make 4999*1.1= $5498.90 - 4999*1.3= $6498.70 (guaranteed 47% and up to 73% profit) in 6 months.

Seems legit.

I mean IMO replying here is useless since it's such an obvious ponzi, but just in case there is someone naive enough to still doubt them.

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 05:27:32 AM

1. For users asking for mining address, mining pool and other mining information:

How in the hell did you arrive at the conclusion that we are offering cloud mining? Did you even bother to READ OUR WEBSITE? Someone starting asking questions like: "where's the mining address?" "show us the mining address" and then others with NO RESEARCH WHATSOEVER have started to ask these questions and calling us a scam or ponzy because we don't want to provide this information.

THIS SHOULD BE VERY CLEAR IF YOU DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO READ OUR WEBSITE: https://cloudthink.io

I AM JUST ONE OF MANY EMPLOYEES OF CLOUDTHINK, DON'T EXPECT ME TO KNOW EVERYTHING

Read your website, first thing I saw was: Headline "CloudThink is the #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World."

so, tl;dr scam.

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 05:48:46 AM

1. For users asking for mining address, mining pool and other mining information:

How in the hell did you arrive at the conclusion that we are offering cloud mining? Did you even bother to READ OUR WEBSITE? Someone starting asking questions like: "where's the mining address?" "show us the mining address" and then others with NO RESEARCH WHATSOEVER have started to ask these questions and calling us a scam or ponzy because we don't want to provide this information.

THIS SHOULD BE VERY CLEAR IF YOU DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO READ OUR WEBSITE: https://cloudthink.io

I AM JUST ONE OF MANY EMPLOYEES OF CLOUDTHINK, DON'T EXPECT ME TO KNOW EVERYTHING

Read your website, first thing I saw was: Headline "CloudThink is the #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World."

so, tl;dr scam.

Everything shows he is an inexperienced scammer. He probably thought it is easy to scam and made a quick-rich scheme though it failed. I suggest him to stop signature campaign because I don't think it will be effective.

-snip-

I AM JUST ONE OF MANY EMPLOYEES OF CLOUDTHINK, DON'T EXPECT ME TO KNOW EVERYTHING[/b]

-snip-

I will do anything in my power to provide the community with documents, explanations, technical data about our mining farm but it would be perfect if you could at least read our website and talk about our Strategy or Investment Plans, not this useless information.
 -snip-
[

Bolding is my courtesy.

Tongkar

Activity: 512
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:26:01 PM

So should i back out of this campain are you guys 100% sure its not legit?
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 03:49:27 PM

Yes. I really appreciate if you do.

niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:51:12 PM

Yes, it's a 100% scam.My suggestion is to not promote that scam!
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 04:07:35 PM

this is scam ??
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 04:09:32 PM

this is scam ??

It is a ponzi and ponzis always scam.

MoonOfLife

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 04:35:11 PM

im support & trust mirjangka because he is good guy

but ... he doesnt trust me Sad
like social campaign ... but its ok .. i think he will count my retweet + facebook like

this is scam ??

All site / game / what ever always scam ,,
but with long term ..
like game online .. open 6years or more and close without announce
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 04:40:59 PM

-snip-
this is scam ??

All site / game / what ever always scam ,,
but with long term ..
like game online .. open 6years or more and close without announce

That is different from a ponzi and also he is lying and his website is fraudulent.

sdmathis

Activity: 546

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 04:51:31 PM

People thought Bernie Madoff was a good guy too. Then it was discovered that he was running a 50 billion dollar ponzi.

The guy is ripping people off by running a ponzi cloud mining company (has it even been determined that there is an actual company?). Do you really want to be a part of that?

MoonOfLife

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 06:12:18 PM

People thought Bernie Madoff was a good guy too. Then it was discovered that he was running a 50 billion dollar ponzi.

The guy is ripping people off by running a ponzi cloud mining company (has it even been determined that there is an actual company?). Do you really want to be a part of that?

Part of Scam ?
No ,,

im only support & trust him xD
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 06:14:41 PM

Part of Scam ?
No ,,

Supporting/promoting makes you part of that scam.

MoonOfLife

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 06:17:46 PM

Part of Scam ?
No ,,

dont count me at part of scam ok .. xD
Moebius327

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 06:21:47 PM

Part of Scam ?
No ,,

dont count me at part of scam ok .. xD

You are a part of the scam, and also part of my ignore list as of now.
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:46:24 PM

Just to note I am not going to be escrowing funds for this signature campaign.

Tongkar

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 09:04:11 PM

Ill opt out i guess to much negative stuff going on
Tongkar

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 09:15:24 PM

Ill opt out i guess to much negative stuff going on
Alright i hope someone else will except me in there signature campain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: