Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:35:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CloudThink.IO removed management pictures after being caught with stealing  (Read 31923 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 03:28:48 AM

https://coinforum.ca/discussion/2797/cloudthink-io-official-discussion-thread

Bitcoin is a currency for the people, especially the billions of unbanked individuals who cannot even obtain an ID if they tried. Our philosophy is that ANYONE should be able to participate in the Bitcoin mining process. Our service is just that. When you mine Bitcoins with us, you won’t be getting your hands dirty or skyrocketing your heart rate about the security of your mining rig, sustainability, or anything else.

"You won't get dirty mining on our platform because we don't sell bitcoin mining contracts in spite of what the trolls want you to believe. We sell philosophy investments to ANYONE even if you don't have an ID. Can you dig it?"

Registered office: 14 14 Lloyd Street, Manchester, United Kingdom.
© 2015 CloudThink - Company Inc. #9512971
CloudThink.IO is a trademark of Cloud Think Mining Ltd.

"After your visit, consider walking around the corner and meet our friend, Alex, over at Black Arrow. Tell him Rick sent you."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 05:25:59 AM

ahh this reddit madness. let me share something with you (few days old thread by them):

se=see (typo)

source: https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMining/comments/3c71hg/used_mining_shop_is_seeling_bitcoin_mining/

so yes, they had multiple accounts, no just here, but even on other social media networks/platforms. you know...I would not say they, because I bet, that behind all this masterpice is simply one guy with enough of time, nothing else. ah..

not bad actually. there are a lot of people involved I guess, and they got a good PR Management. scammers with half a brain are very dangerous

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 09:14:04 AM

Scroll the list and see if you see what I see: https://www.facebook.com/richard.coleman.397/friends  Shocked

If you missed it, then you're not ready to get a badge from psy.  Tongue
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 09:59:03 AM

Scroll the list and see if you see what I see: https://www.facebook.com/richard.coleman.397/friends  Shocked

One thing that does spring to mind, if you look through the profile pics and assume that the arterio-sclerotic featured there is our man, and that the company director info is correct, then this is a picture of a 32 year old

http://www.endole.co.uk/profile/6297029/john-richard-coleman

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Xandrah

Activity: 272
Merit: 260

Pool Owner

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 08:02:57 PM

One thing that does spring to mind, if you look through the profile pics and assume that the arterio-sclerotic featured there is our man, and that the company director info is correct, then this is a picture of a 32 year old

More like 76 xD
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 08:04:30 PM

More like 76 xD

yeah, looks like a faked profile. or is there a way to verify someone at endole whatever site?

crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 01:03:37 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2015, 01:19:44 AM by crazyearner

Some updates as to location and office in Manchester. Here is what I managed to find out on visit. Sorry not had chance to get back sooner but managed to get their this week gone as had a few days off work.

Been past did not take any pictures, but on next trip past if passing I will. I went within business hours and main doors where open, so had a little look in and knocked on the door as intercom system tried but no response on before walking though the doors. Got asked by a person who am here to see? I said is this office for CloudThink? Response: Who are they? Advised well a business registered under this exact address and location is clamming to be located at this branch and your offices. After saying this I had also asked the following, now I presume you are not related to this business and have nothing to do with them and are part of  bruntwood or work along side of ?

Response was: This use to be but has since been bought out and now owned by Boultbee Brooks Real Estate. At this point I said oh ok I must have the wrong address this is 14 14 Lloyd Street ? response correct address but not the business you are inquiring about. I said oh ok I will try and see if I missed something or the addresses are similar.

After doing some research checks out business premises sold for £5.5 Million in April 2015

A UK-based property investor and developer has acquired Croxley House for £5.5 million.
Boultbee Brooks Real Estate has taken up the Manchester period property which provides office accommodation over a total 27,400 sq ft.

The funny thing is tho if you goto companyhouse you see their assists are of 5.6 Million little odd to be in the same price regain too.
http://www.endole.co.uk/company/09512971/cloud-think-mining-limited

So are Boultbee Brooks  and CloudThink the same company with the almost same amount of assists in the reign of 5.5 to 5.6 million little odd

So the question comes does CloudThink have a office their and their withholding info or the person I spoke to does not know anything at all about it. Even when asking questions bout it in a way looked shocked as to think huh whats he on about puzzled as in what earth this guy on about lol.

Full story http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/business/boultbee-brooks-real-estate-acquires-9016106

So I think it is good to say that this is 100% scam unless their is people within Boultbee that are mining and keeping hush about, but I honestly cant see it. If anyone would like me to go back down at another time feel free to comment, but with finding this lot out from the person I spoke with seems this is more than enough.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 01:58:11 AM

stuff

well if it wasnt obvious in the first place, this should make all remaining doubts disappear; its probably safe to say that anyone that defends cloudthink after this gets around is either a shill or extremely ignorant (or stupid).

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 08:35:42 PM

so, can we call them officially dead now, or we are waiting for something? is there some known place on web, where they continue with promoting scam? I didn't find anything..

all campaigns stopped, nobody bumping any thread related to them...I mean, I'm starting to missing them

holy moly...again? http://cointelegraph.com/news/114740/cloudthink

they deleted the article and now it is again published. so cointelegraph removed from webs, which I' reading..again
Coinshot

Activity: 521
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 04:15:48 AM

so, can we call them officially dead now, or we are waiting for something? is there some known place on web, where they continue with promoting scam? I didn't find anything..

all campaigns stopped, nobody bumping any thread related to them...I mean, I'm starting to missing them

they deleted the article and now it is again published. so cointelegraph removed from webs, which I' reading..again

"CoinTelegraph has received copies of documents verifying that Cloud Think is a registered limited company in England and Wales"

Does this mean that the people that could (more like will) be scammed by them file a law suit against them now?
I mean if CoinTelegraph  is really in possession of real documents verifying the ownership of the company, they could atleast share them so that people can use them later on.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 05:42:41 AM

"CoinTelegraph has received copies of documents verifying that Cloud Think is a registered limited company in England and Wales"

Does this mean that the people that could (more like will) be scammed by them file a law suit against them now?
I mean if CoinTelegraph  is really in possession of real documents verifying the ownership of the company, they could atleast share them so that people can use them later on.

OR they got bribed with coin and are doing this out of greed. You never know.

Also, has anyone started receiving their payments for the $500 free package yet?
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 07:50:56 AM

yes, but this means nothing, at least for me.

hashfast, hashfast, gox, bitmine.ch...all those were registered companies in countries like US or Swiss and how they ends up..If you will purchase some 500USD package and they will run away, doesn't make any sense to start lawsuit with them..even if you are in UK.

obviously, those cointelegraph stupids don't have any moral borders. when they did it first time, I told to myself "ok, this may happen" but now..well, it is on purpose and paid.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 08:27:30 AM

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09512971

Registered office address
14 14 Lloyd Street, Manchester, England, M2 5ND
Company status
Active
Company type
A Private Limited Company
Incorporated on
26 March 2015

COLEMAN, John Richard
Correspondence address
135 135 W Santa Clara, Ca, San Jose, California, England, 95078
Role
Director
Date of birth
June 1979
Appointed on
26 March 2015
Nationality
American
Country of residence
England
Occupation
Chief Administrator And Director

Date   Description   View / Download
26 Mar 2015   Incorporation
Statement of capital on 2015-03-26
GBP 31,360,000

This figure is meaningless, by the way. It is simply derived from numbers they pulled out of their ass when they incorporated.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Coinshot

Activity: 521

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 02:12:49 PM

Also, has anyone started receiving their payments for the $500 free package yet?

They are most probably bribed, because as far as i know; they ad an article about the company before, and removed it, only to place this new one just now.
They know what they are doing, and they know who they are advertising.

In regards to those "free" packages, from what i can tell from observing addresses of the people that were given those promo's, the payments have halted for quite some time now, as
can be seen in their thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1093345.280) people are not getting any more payments. The last was 4-5 days ago i would say..

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 02:28:13 PM

They are most probably bribed, because as far as i know; they ad an article about the company before, and removed it, only to place this new one just now.

Indeed. It would seem that they were simply paid to publish an article, which isn't uncommon. The verification is something that poses no risk to them either, they're simply verifiying that CloudThink is a registered company. That doesn't mean they're trustworthy.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
PPOC

Activity: 575

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 06:59:16 PM

Indeed. It would seem that they were simply paid to publish an article, which isn't uncommon. The verification is something that poses no risk to them either, they're simply verifiying that CloudThink is a registered company. That doesn't mean they're trustworthy.

So did anyone actually get any of the hardware they are selling?

BTC: 1Bo6YsPeHCrVRygHLJg9BwHeaLSQpppcJi
"Lost coins only make everyone else’s coins worth slightly more. Think of it as a donation to everyone."
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 07:03:07 PM

So did anyone actually get any of the hardware they are selling?

A newbie, probably/obviously an alt/shill, created a thread in Service Discussion claiming he/she got it. Other than that, no.

Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 07:36:50 PM

Any mining company which cannot give solid  proofs of their mining operations is a scam. It is quite hard but if investors want to invest large amount, they should take a flight ticket visit the facility, meet the owners verify, get some signed notarized bonded documents and then invest.
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 09:46:28 PM

With regards to a post that someone posted about resisting details and company. Anyone in UK can register a business under any address so long as have proof are their or if doing on company house, I simply takes one phone call, and some personal details, payment over phone or can be sent to them, and business is registered legally. Yet if complaints are made to companyhouse no doubt an investigation would take place to remove them.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
PPOC

Activity: 575

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 12:21:50 AM

With regards to a post that someone posted about resisting details and company. Anyone in UK can register a business under any address so long as have proof are their or if doing on company house, I simply takes one phone call, and some personal details, payment over phone or can be sent to them, and business is registered legally. Yet if complaints are made to companyhouse no doubt an investigation would take place to remove them.

I have reported them to Action Fraud Team in the UK, CRN:NFRC150701127117. Trying to see what other agency I can report this fraud to, I'm out over 2,500 pounds and I'm sure there are many other victims of both the cloud mining scam and the recent hardware sale scam.

BTW - Know of a hacker for hire that can find the scum bag behind this company? I'd be willing to escrow a good reward!

BTC: 1Bo6YsPeHCrVRygHLJg9BwHeaLSQpppcJi
"Lost coins only make everyone else’s coins worth slightly more. Think of it as a donation to everyone."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: