Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:12:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Before PoA, do we need merged mining?
Merged mining is a good idea
We do not need merged mining
We need only PoA
We need both merged mining and PoA

Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS  (Read 450204 times)
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1103

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 06:07:24 AM

Guys i got XDN in polo. How do i withdraw them to Bittrex? At bittrex it says that i need a payment ID? Anyone can help?

You need to withdraw to your own wallet.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eeX

Activity: 961
Merit: 500

Soldo.IN [SLD]

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 07:50:33 AM

Remember guys.

The best practice is always to send coins (except XMR*) through your own wallets.
You can control all the parts of transfer and always know who is guilty if your coins disappeared in transit Smiley

*XMR transfers are bloody expensive so send it directly...

Soldo [SLD] @ Soldo.IN
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 09:14:23 AM

Hey guys is there a way to speed up the wallet synchronization? I downloaded it for the first time and it took 3 days to dowload 80k blocks (250k more blocks to go)  Sad

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 02:07:32 PM

SDC had wallets frozen for no reason and they said it was due to maintenance and bittrex was working fine, they have been staking their sdc wallet i believe also, remember they bring in keyword filter? few days after sdc explode and everybody in trollbox was talking about how much better then xmr it was...lots of shady stuff happening.

pumpers use informaton of frozen wallets. it is simple.  "everybody in trollbox"   are pumpers. each with few accounts and they shill coin they bought a week ago.  They just use everything they can. or publish articles. or whatever. Just to get price up when they bought and down when they dont have and need to buy.   When valets are frozen, no one can bring fresh coins in and dump on their pump. So if they bought most what is on Poloniex they are free to choose price there.

Good coins will always have traders on Poloniex, and they will prevent such actions since will buy when cheap and dump on pumpers pumping.
Grunsen

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 02:42:10 PM

Has any cryptocurrency integrated a btc exchange directly into its GUI? Know it isn't a small task, but it would resolve frozen exchange wallets. Just throwing it out there. Any advantages to centralized exchanges?
Grunsen

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 02:53:09 PM

When do we get the scoop on XMR RingCT release?
Digithusiast

Activity: 886
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 03:32:34 PM

Has any cryptocurrency integrated a btc exchange directly into its GUI? Know it isn't a small task, but it would resolve frozen exchange wallets. Just throwing it out there. Any advantages to centralized exchanges?
With the latest Gulden wallet you can buy Gulden coins with BTC (and even with Euro if you are in NL or BE) from within the wallet
eeX

Activity: 961

Soldo.IN [SLD]

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 04:20:37 PM

Hey guys is there a way to speed up the wallet synchronization? I downloaded it for the first time and it took 3 days to dowload 80k blocks (250k more blocks to go)  Sad

You need more powerfull pc or fast internet.
8-12 hours is more than enough usually.

Another solution - you can download blockchain as file.

Soldo [SLD] @ Soldo.IN
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 06:41:02 PM

The latest revision of SYS is out now, and it has a decentralized exchange directly embedded into its wallet. There are only a few publishers at this stage, later there will be more goodies organically thrown for sale, and u will be able to buy anything with SYS.

gjsteele71

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 09:39:21 PM

Hi All,
I need wallet help.  I have a transaction in the wallet 1.0.10-beta that is not showing as confirmed or unconfirmed, but I can see it in the recent transactions.  It has been there almost 24 hours.  Can someone who can help PM me or send me a Slack invite (if there is one).
Thanks!

Micro Cap Crypto Reviews - http://www.MicroCapCrypto.com

Crypto Currency News Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/Crypto_Currency_News/
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 08:56:12 AM

You need more powerfull pc or fast internet.
8-12 hours is more than enough usually.

Another solution - you can download blockchain as file.

Yes I was thinking about a bootstrap or something similiar. Thanks anyway, last 40k blocks and it's done.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
papa_lazzarou

Activity: 649

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 12:49:56 PM

Poloniex exchange & Cryptocurrency Market Manipulation

Pure facts

Fact M1.       XDN deposits on Poloniex were "frozen" with no explicable reason and with no explanation for about 2 months.
                    Proof from the page 63
                    First message about Poloniex deposits here - October 9, 2016: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082745.msg16504779#msg16504779
Fact M1.1.    XDN deposits were frozen by Poloniex admins determination with NO technical reason behind that decision.
                    There were NO changes in XDN API in that period if Poloniex successfully processed XDN deposits before October 2016,
                    There was NO reason to stop it in October.
                    XDN Seed nodes count is always more than 5 and Poloniex has a long XDN peerlist from any XDN version they used.

Fact M2.       There was ONLY Poloniex XDN service interruption. For almost 2 months.
Fact M2.1.    There were NO service interruptions in other XDN exchanges in that period: HitBTC.com and Bittrex.com
                    https://hitbtc.com/exchange/XDN-to-BTC worked correctly
                    https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XDN worked correctly
Let me correct you on this.

In the period seen in page 63 Bittrex didn't allow any money (XDN) transfer, they said to me that the XDN chain was having issues and the wallet was put offline.

However, the problem was solved in a day or two.

@DNOTE

If even the "facts" you post are dubious, what are people supposed to think of your conclusions?
dranster

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:00:37 PM

Yep

Pure facts

Fact M1.       XDN deposits on Poloniex were "frozen" with no explicable reason and with no explanation for about 2 months.
                    Proof from the page 63
                    First message about Poloniex deposits here - October 9, 2016: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082745.msg16504779#msg16504779
Fact M1.1.    XDN deposits were frozen by Poloniex admins determination with NO technical reason behind that decision.
                    There were NO changes in XDN API in that period if Poloniex successfully processed XDN deposits before October 2016,
                    XDN Seed nodes count is always more than 5 and Poloniex has a long XDN peerlist from any XDN version they used.

Fact M2.       There was ONLY Poloniex XDN service interruption. For almost 2 months.
Fact M2.1.    There were NO service interruptions in other XDN exchanges in that period: HitBTC.com and Bittrex.com

In the period seen in page 63 Bittrex didn't allow any money (XDN) transfer, they said to me that the XDN chain was having issues and the wallet was put offline.

@DNOTE

If even the "facts" you post are dubious, what are people supposed to think of your conclusions?

Yep there was no reason for stupid POLOniex to remove XDN

XDN has  good volume, team , community and development...

Im sure devs are hurt because of the decision polo has made..

There is not a single reason for Shitloniex to delist XDN

I think XMR whales, fluffypony scammer would have bribed polo to delist this coin to avoid competition.

SOmeone said in here that XDN devs told them to buy their coin while fluffypony said not even to buy XMR....For that yes, XDN devs believe the project will be big and will become the best anoncoin out there until the scam exchange polo decided to remove it

Fluffypony FUDDED the heck out of XMR while it was cheap so no regular investor would buy it. So, he and his whale friends, XMR MODS, rpietila the BTC whale and XMR pumper could get all the XMR cheap coins below $1.

After the accumulation, these scammers paid Alphabay admins and they started to buy cheap coins as well. Once it was announced that XMR was listed on AB, rpietila, fluffyscammer and his whale friends started putting up fake buy walls upto 9000 BTC on their buy orders and exitted between 10-15 dollars making everyone bagholders.

Since busoni has an XMR market, he was also an insider and involved in pumping XMR to new highs

As fo XDN, I hope the project continues and becomes great again!
papa_lazzarou

Activity: 649

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:25:16 PM

I think XMR whales, fluffypony scammer would have bribed polo to delist this coin to avoid competition.

SOmeone said in here that XDN devs told them to buy their coin while fluffypony said not even to buy XMR....For that yes, XDN devs believe the project will be big and will become the best anoncoin out there until the scam exchange polo decided to remove it

Fluffypony FUDDED the heck out of XMR while it was cheap so no regular investor would buy it. So, he and his whale friends, XMR MODS, rpietila the BTC whale and XMR pumper could get all the XMR cheap coins below $1.

After the accumulation, these scammers paid Alphabay admins and they started to buy cheap coins as well. Once it was announced that XMR was listed on AB, rpietila, fluffyscammer and his whale friends started putting up fake buy walls upto 9000 BTC on their buy orders and exitted between 10-15 dollars making everyone bagholders.

Since busoni has an XMR market, he was also an insider and involved in pumping XMR to new highs

Nice fairy tale.

Care to back your claims with facts?
mjg-1

Activity: 166
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:59:45 PM

Yep

Pure facts

Proof from the page 63

@DNOTE

Hi!
Well said! And finally time to tell more people.
Thank you!
gjsteele71

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 02:05:05 PM

Hi All,
I need wallet help.  I have a transaction in the wallet 1.0.10-beta that is not showing as confirmed or unconfirmed, but I can see it in the recent transactions.  It has been there almost 24 hours.  Can someone who can help PM me or send me a Slack invite (if there is one).
Thanks!

So how does someone get some help with a wallet around here?  Do I have to start screaming about stolen coins and calling people names before someone cares?  Or is there a dev familiar with the wallet that can look up a transaction that went missing and fix it?

Thanks!

BTW, I tried here, tried PMing devs, and tried sending a message from my wallet.  No responses so far.

Micro Cap Crypto Reviews - http://www.MicroCapCrypto.com

Crypto Currency News Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/Crypto_Currency_News/
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1103

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 02:13:34 PM

Maybe try to make a backup of your wallet keys, then delete your wallet.bin file, and then regenerate a new wallet from your keys.

Edit: Also go in data folder and delete the two .bin files there.
mjg-1

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 02:19:22 PM

Hi All,
Thanks!

So how does someone get some help with a wallet around here?  Do I have to start screaming about stolen coins and calling people names before someone cares?  Or is there a dev familiar with the wallet that can look up a transaction that went missing and fix it?

Thanks!

BTW, I tried here, tried PMing devs, and tried sending a message from my wallet.  No responses so far.
Hi!
The transacation is displayed to you? With a green hook or a question mark?
mjg-1

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 06:27:16 PM

Hi All,
Thanks!

Thanks!

Hi!
The transacation is displayed to you? With a green hook or a question mark?

Here was the sequence...

First downloaded and installed the wallet from the BCT front page

Next moved 10 XDN over from Polo to the new wallet to confirm it was working.

After the 10 showed up in my wallet, I moved the rest (over 1.2 milion XDN) from polo to my wallet

The 1.2 million showed up as Unconfirmed in my wallet on a transaction and in my unconfirmed wallet balance.  I believe it had a question mark at that time, but I cannot be sure because it disappeared.

After staying that way for a few hours, the Unconfirmed total disappeared, though the transaction still showed

I restarted the wallet and the transaction also disappeared

The result is I have 10 XDN in my balance, and nothing else showing

I have the transaction ID showing in Polo, and I took a screenshot of my wallet with the transaction ID showing the transfer before it disappeared.

I will PM that transaction ID to someone who can look it up in the blockchain and correct whatever went wrong.

Hi!

That does not sound good. Have you already checked the transaction?
You can make it there
http://chainradar.com/xdn/blocks
or there
https://minergate.com/blockchain/xdn/blocks
simply enter your transaction hash and search.
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 09:07:36 PM

Yep

Pure facts

Proof from the page 63

@DNOTE

i think too that DNM-Admins and XRM-Admins planned the so called integrations of XRM. the other questions is if polo knew that this will happen.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: