Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:15:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Before PoA, do we need merged mining?
Merged mining is a good idea
We do not need merged mining
We need only PoA
We need both merged mining and PoA

Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS  (Read 450205 times)
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 02:19:08 PM

It happened before this, look at the other delisted coins, always happened.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kamikaza

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 05:14:51 PM

Just a question? many always talk about monero, is there a certain relation or connection between xdn and xmr? Just curious
mjg-1

Activity: 166
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 05:31:32 PM

Just a question? many always talk about monero, is there a certain relation or connection between xdn and xmr? Just curious
Hi!
Yes, thats is family  Smiley

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CryptoNote
kamikaza

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 07:30:24 PM

I have never had a problem with my transactions, but heck i also dont sell or buy on poloniex
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 07:36:18 PM

So... here is your problem.  Very simply, my 1.2 million XDN entered your programs, the XDN blockchain, then disappeared.  You claim no responsibility, saying there is not even such a transaction.  The end result, at the moment, is I am screwed.

In your explanation and suggestions above, you expect me to deal with Polo to work out the issue.  There should be some way you can prove the coins were sent back to Polo.  Isn't that something the blockchain should show?  I thought it was a record of all transactions.  Are you saying transactions can simply disappear from the blockchain?

I bet that gives people invested in XDN a warm fuzzy feeling.

Tomorrow will be a week, and somehow this is still my problem.  Tell me what you are going to do to show this community when they are sending XDN they don't have to worry about their coins simply disappearing.

Are you sure "your 1.2 million XDN" WAS REALLY "entered your programs"Huh

Who can you be sure?
How can you proof it???

POLO just give you some string of digits (TX ID) no more no less.
And you trust POLO, not the math, why???

You MUST trust POLO only in case you found this string of digits (TX ID) in BLOCKCHAIN.

Record in BLOCKCHAIN is THE ONLY PROOF coins was transferred from wallet A to wallet B.

Coins couldn't disappears - while you reset your wallet your coins will remain at wallet balance in no blockchain record found.

So POLO just STEAL 1.2M of your coins.

From reading over the last 24 hours, it appears I am not the only one having issues getting their transfers. 

You ask how can I prove it?  The link below shows there was an unconfirmed transaction.  I have a screenshot of the coins showing as unconfirmed in my wallet as well before it disappeared.

https://minergate.com/blockchain/xdn/transaction/a64d4041057a2bcf65647476b4a814bffeae879ebee87e0ab86ce886699e0049

Polo is not answering the ticket I put in, though I sent your dnote's advice on what they needed to do to see the returned balance.

Still, my question persists... is anyone within the XDN sphere going to help, or is the investment just gone?

Two weeks after losing 1.2 million XDN sent from Polo to my wallet, and still I am no closer to getting it resolved.  It is gone.  I gave Poloniex the information you provided here, but they won't even answer my inquiry.  I guess I am going to write it off.

Even if it is an issue where the coins were returned to Polo and they are just unwilling to reset their wallet to find them, I would still avoid investing in XDN (and avoid using Polo) in the future.  I saw the enthusiasm surrounding this coin, and the development happening, and thought it was severely undervalued when I bought.  Now... what do I do? Tell people to buy? There are multiple people with transactions failing in the last couple weeks, and I have not seen anyone here able to help. 

I can't imagine anyone coming here to this thread, seeing what has happened to me and others, and be willing to take the chance at an investment which may disappear for no reason.  I didn't swear, I didn't call you names, I didn't threaten... I just asked (repeatedly) for someone associated with XDN to take care of the situation.  It would have been worth it two weeks ago for someone just to say we will send you the missing XDN, just to avoid having me come back here day after day asking for help, and have other potential buyers see my loss and the responses I received.

this really sucks. i hope this is the first time you lose your coins somewhere between an exchange and the blockchain.
polo did not answer you. you made a support ticket and just nothing? or did they blame the XDN chain?
do they just say we will delist this coin and then close the door?
mjg-1

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 07:40:00 PM

So... here is your problem.  Very simply, my 1.2 million XDN entered your programs, the XDN blockchain, then disappeared.  You claim no responsibility, saying there is not even such a transaction.  The end result, at the moment, is I am screwed.

In your explanation and suggestions above, you expect me to deal with Polo to work out the issue.  There should be some way you can prove the coins were sent back to Polo.  Isn't that something the blockchain should show?  I thought it was a record of all transactions.  Are you saying transactions can simply disappear from the blockchain?

I bet that gives people invested in XDN a warm fuzzy feeling.

Tomorrow will be a week, and somehow this is still my problem.  Tell me what you are going to do to show this community when they are sending XDN they don't have to worry about their coins simply disappearing.

Are you sure "your 1.2 million XDN" WAS REALLY "entered your programs"Huh

Who can you be sure?
How can you proof it???

POLO just give you some string of digits (TX ID) no more no less.
And you trust POLO, not the math, why???

You MUST trust POLO only in case you found this string of digits (TX ID) in BLOCKCHAIN.

Record in BLOCKCHAIN is THE ONLY PROOF coins was transferred from wallet A to wallet B.

Coins couldn't disappears - while you reset your wallet your coins will remain at wallet balance in no blockchain record found.

So POLO just STEAL 1.2M of your coins.

From reading over the last 24 hours, it appears I am not the only one having issues getting their transfers.  

You ask how can I prove it?  The link below shows there was an unconfirmed transaction.  I have a screenshot of the coins showing as unconfirmed in my wallet as well before it disappeared.

https://minergate.com/blockchain/xdn/transaction/a64d4041057a2bcf65647476b4a814bffeae879ebee87e0ab86ce886699e0049

Polo is not answering the ticket I put in, though I sent your dnote's advice on what they needed to do to see the returned balance.

Still, my question persists... is anyone within the XDN sphere going to help, or is the investment just gone?

Two weeks after losing 1.2 million XDN sent from Polo to my wallet, and still I am no closer to getting it resolved.  It is gone.  I gave Poloniex the information you provided here, but they won't even answer my inquiry.  I guess I am going to write it off.

Even if it is an issue where the coins were returned to Polo and they are just unwilling to reset their wallet to find them, I would still avoid investing in XDN (and avoid using Polo) in the future.  I saw the enthusiasm surrounding this coin, and the development happening, and thought it was severely undervalued when I bought.  Now... what do I do? Tell people to buy? There are multiple people with transactions failing in the last couple weeks, and I have not seen anyone here able to help.  

I can't imagine anyone coming here to this thread, seeing what has happened to me and others, and be willing to take the chance at an investment which may disappear for no reason.  I didn't swear, I didn't call you names, I didn't threaten... I just asked (repeatedly) for someone associated with XDN to take care of the situation.  It would have been worth it two weeks ago for someone just to say we will send you the missing XDN, just to avoid having me come back here day after day asking for help, and have other potential buyers see my loss and the responses I received.
Hi!
Sorry, but this is due polo,
if they not reset their wallet or update to the current version,
which fix that problem with big transactions!
Then this is is not the fault of the coin.
I think you can only hope that polo cares sometimes.  
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1103

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 08:21:01 PM

The problem is clearly on poloniex side, but I've never had them not respond to a support ticket for more than a day, for instances exactly like this - a transaction fails and doesn't get included in the blockchain and they have to resend it. I've probably had to do this 5-10 times for various coins and it's usually quick and smooth. If you did actually open a support ticket and poloniex is completely ignoring you, maybe it has to do with dNote spewing unsubstantiated conspiracy theories in the wake of the delisting announcement.
kkraus69

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 08:27:09 PM

Two weeks after losing 1.2 million XDN sent from Polo to my wallet, and still I am no closer to getting it resolved.  It is gone.  I gave Poloniex the information you provided here, but they won't even answer my inquiry.  I guess I am going to write it off.

Even if it is an issue where the coins were returned to Polo and they are just unwilling to reset their wallet to find them, I would still avoid investing in XDN (and avoid using Polo) in the future.  I saw the enthusiasm surrounding this coin, and the development happening, and thought it was severely undervalued when I bought.  Now... what do I do? Tell people to buy? There are multiple people with transactions failing in the last couple weeks, and I have not seen anyone here able to help.  

I can't imagine anyone coming here to this thread, seeing what has happened to me and others, and be willing to take the chance at an investment which may disappear for no reason.  I didn't swear, I didn't call you names, I didn't threaten... I just asked (repeatedly) for someone associated with XDN to take care of the situation.  It would have been worth it two weeks ago for someone just to say we will send you the missing XDN, just to avoid having me come back here day after day asking for help, and have other potential buyers see my loss and the responses I received.
[/quote]
Hi!
[/quote]

Correct, this is of no fault with the coin. Remember Mt. Gox?
Satoshi had no responsibility to the lost coins.
I had a balance at Poloniex but sadly had to sell and push the price down because I do not trust them anymore.
Withdrew my bitcoin at a loss.
mjg-1

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 08:36:26 PM

The problem is clearly on poloniex side, but I've never had them not respond to a support ticket for more than a day, for instances exactly like this - a transaction fails and doesn't get included in the blockchain and they have to resend it. I've probably had to do this 5-10 times for various coins and it's usually quick and smooth. If you did actually open a support ticket and poloniex is completely ignoring you, maybe it has to do with dNote spewing unsubstantiated conspiracy theories in the wake of the delisting announcement.
Hi!
Great, and so they treat their paying clientel???
But thats not all right, and says a lot about them!
How can anyone recommend a exchange which acts against their customers?
So its not bad at all if a coin is not longer traded there, quite the opposite!
The only bad thing is what happens to their customers.
mjg-1

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 08:49:04 PM

Hi!
[/quote]

I had a balance at Poloniex but sadly had to sell and push the price down because I do not trust them anymore.
[/quote]
Hi!
There are no payouts possible in xdn?
This sounds even more like fraud.
jwinterm
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 08:54:24 PM

Hi!

Like I said, I've had to open support tickets on numerous occasions for similar issues, and they've never been anything but quick, courteous, and professional for me. Did you get a confirmation email? Did you follow up after a day or two using confirmation email if they really just ignored you? I find it hard to believe they just completely ignored you, based on my experience trading there for over two years now, but hey, maybe newbie account isn't lying, which is why I proffered my maybe they're pissed at dNote theory.
mjg-1

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 09:00:31 PM

Hi!

Like I said, I've had to open support tickets on numerous occasions for similar issues, and they've never been anything but quick, courteous, and professional for me. Did you get a confirmation email? Did you follow up after a day or two using confirmation email if they really just ignored you? I find it hard to believe they just completely ignored you, based on my experience trading there for over two years now, but hey, maybe newbie account isn't lying, which is why I proffered my maybe they're pissed at dNote theory.
Sorry, i think you confuse me with the poor gjsteele71.
I find it only bad how something is carried out at the expense of the customers.
I was never at polo.
jwinterm
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 09:02:16 PM

You're correct, my mistake.
mjg-1

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 09:09:48 PM

You're correct, my mistake.
No problem, i'll take a beer  Wink
But we do not have to wonder at such things, that there are
people who are skeptical about the use of cryptocurrencys, and prefer to stay away. 
kneim
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 10:03:29 PM

As a basic principle not only for poloniex. If depositing or withdrawing a large amount of coins, send a fraction first. Especially after a long time span.

The administration of such heterogenious wallet versions must be a technical challenge. I rather often have problems on withdraws and deposits, on other exchanges too, be careful.

natall.com

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

net profit: 2700$

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 10:42:07 PM

Maybe it's a good thing i forgot to send money to bitstamp yesterday, the price is fair on poloniex now but then i might never see the coins i buy. I was thinking "poloniex will most likely sort this out for me" but now i am no longer sure, it isn't possible to buy any big amount on other exchanges without paying a much higher price (50...70% more).

I opened a support ticket asking about my 50K XDN i am bagholding(if i will be able to withdraw) and they did not answer, would not surprise me if people buying now thinking it is a good deal will end up losing everything.

Which is the exact time where the delistings occur?

I actually hate trading and i am never happy.
dNote (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 10:56:39 PM

We will have 3 announcements these days. While the first one is pretty minor, the second one will be huge and the third one ... you will see.

1 2 3

Now we are starting with the first one. Very very minor compared to the second and third one.

You can find an updated XDN and FCN source code on github, this is a hardfork for XDN and major update for FCN.
https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnote/commit/6f53611c3e635e31f33ec0b7ab8dc90263edc214
https://github.com/xdn-project/fantomcoin/commit/4dff0f5efe7e911b6aed494ee56410b3b3a142e5

First, we are updating our Proof of work mining to be compatible with all XMR versions. You will be able to keep XDN+XMR and FCN+XMR merged mining even after the Monero ringct.

A Brief statement about ringct: In short - it will ruin xmr, without a doubt, it is a big deadly mistake and you will recognize it on a long run or maybe even faster this year. It is not only odds with the ideas of CryptoNote, but odds with the ideas of cryptocurrencies. One of the cornerstones of everything here is a cheap worldwide transaction. . XMR transactions are not cheap now and will be dirty expensive after the ringct. xmr fee is 0.01 per kb. ringct will add at least +12kb to every ringct transaction. Not talking about mixin, actual tx size, etc. At least 12kb for every ringct transaction will make xmr way tooo expensive and will make xmr blockchain looks like a scrapyard after a short period of time. If you will look at current xmr transactions you will find the average size of ~ 1kb. ring ct will make it at least 12 times higher. This is insane and shows the total misunderstanding of the basic cryptocurrencies principles. FYI Bitcoin tx is like 0.4kb, xdn tx is like 1kb and xmr ringct will be >12kb. I (personally) should warn you about the danger situation with xmr, with their ongoing pump, etc. Make your research, make your decidions.

XDN and FCN will not use ringct but will be fully compatible with XMR mining after this update.
Please, update your XDN and FCN before the 6-7th Jan.

Repeating our position regarding Poloniex: We are glad that Poloniex will delist XDN, we are unhappy that XDN users may suffer from the Poloniex scam actions. We are warning you:
NEVER USE POLONIEX FOR ANY XDN-PROJECT TRADES. MOVE YOUR COINS FROM THERE ASAP.

You can use the other exchanges for XDN and FCN: https://hitbtc.com/exchange/XDN-to-BTC
                                                                              https://hitbtc.com/exchange/FCN-to-BTC
                                                                              https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XDN

Another thing in a new update is a default block size. We are increasing it to 200kb to avoid ANY unconfirmed transactions. It was not the reason of delisting because XDN unconfirmed transactions were a pretty rare thing and it can be solved with just one command by Poloniex: reset. Polo can tell whatever they want, we have no doubt - delisting is a scam alike action caused by fear, repeat, there were NO technical or any other reasons to delist XDN. You can read more about Poloniex delisting scam here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082745.msg17237093#msg17237093   

We are glad, soon we will be out of untrusted Polo and will start a new chapter ...

Wait for 2 and 3

To be continued ...

DigitalNote XDN website http://digitalnote.org
XDN 1st blockchain deposits with interest & instant untraceable crypto messages GUI https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnotewallet/releases
Bitcointalk topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082745.new#new
jwinterm
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 11:50:34 PM

Re: ring CT, I'm not sure you can just extrapolate in that manner, since ring CT will allow inputs of different sizes to be used, input amounts don't have to be exactly the same, you can make larger transactions with fewer inputs:
http://monero.stackexchange.com/questions/211/how-much-larger-are-monero-transactions-compared-to-the-average-bitcoin-transact/212

Also, Monero is moving to dynamic fees on next hardfork, so the 0.01 XMR/KB isn't really all that relevant.

Anyway, looking forward what you will be announcing soon™ Smiley
kamikaza

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 11:54:16 PM

Now i am curious about the second and third announcement haha. Keep up the good work team xdn!
natall.com

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

net profit: 2700$

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 01:07:45 AM

Re: ring CT, I'm not sure you can just extrapolate in that manner, since ring CT will allow inputs of different sizes to be used, input amounts don't have to be exactly the same, you can make larger transactions with fewer inputs:
http://monero.stackexchange.com/questions/211/how-much-larger-are-monero-transactions-compared-to-the-average-bitcoin-transact/212

Also, Monero is moving to dynamic fees on next hardfork, so the 0.01 XMR/KB isn't really all that relevant.
the xmr fee was lowered to 0.002XMR/Kb a long time ago, too me it appears that Dnote is a bit desperate over his failing coin. No XDN is not a threat to xmr, dash, SDC and new upcoming solutions is(not sure if zcash is good for anything except shorting though).

I actually hate trading and i am never happy.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: