Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:42:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Before PoA, do we need merged mining?
Merged mining is a good idea
We do not need merged mining
We need only PoA
We need both merged mining and PoA

Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS  (Read 450212 times)
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 04:38:34 AM

Do not have too much expectation for this project, I said before that if we want to buy, you can buy a little less, as a lottery. Earned on the happy point, lost do not be sad, because we buy less, based on the last failure of icco , it is not very trust for the  ICCO of May.
mjg-1

Activity: 166
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 05:35:07 AM

someone really expect something from dnote?

in 3 months: 3 tweet
Hi!

Yes, sure, but not tweets.  Grin

Have you ever thought not everyone can tweet every 5 minutes something senseless.
Or do you mean xdn develops by itself?
Or the icco goes by itself?
Did you ask if they need support?

No one here is asking for a tweet every 5 minutes. Is it either once every 3 months or every 5 minutes? nothing in between?

I think the majority would be happy with a few tweets a week just to keep everyone aware of the progress and that's not too much to ask for I guess.

Hi!

Sorry, but for whom?
The so-called community here?
Most of them are dependent on the course,
they are not interested in anything else.
No one needs to listen them whine after every tweet or post here. 

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but you are the only person here still supporting the coin. Most of the miners are noobs who are looking to mine something easily, or whales who want to make money.
Evidently, there are no investors, which is why dnote keeps stalling.

The price is reducing, and you cannot give me a single reason to support the coin that can be backed up WITH PROOF.
How do you know that dnote is still working on the coin? He doesn't bother to log on for months, and you think he is worried about the coin? Devs have lives in the real world, and I doubt digitalnote is high on his priorities.

Don't dismiss this community as whingers. We all wanted to see digitalnote succeed, but you need to look at cold hard facts, the emotional attachment you have is harmful. After a certain point, it just becomes blatant shilling.

Answer this, why is it that you have posted more in the last year than digitalnote?

Hi!

I do not think I'm the only one here, and its quite simply, I posted more than digitalnote for the reason
I had time and desire, and I like the xdn.
Buyers and investors also seem to be there, I wondered how much questions
about the icco and xdn came over the wiki and the Facebook page.
As you say, a real life and by the way xdn and the icco, and I believe therefore take the delays.
The great interest I can understand meanwhile, and the organization of the icco is certainly not even made quickly,
if it should work well.
That they are working on xdn and the updates and that they are preparing the icco, was said here and at twitter.

Not to forget, as mentioned here, they have always delivered, what promised.
I think because of a few weeks more or less is not the problem.
kkraus69

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 06:49:01 AM

Hi!

I do not think I'm the only one here, and its quite simply, I posted more than digitalnote for the reason
As you say, a real life and by the way xdn and the icco, and I believe therefore take the delays.
The great interest I can understand meanwhile, and the organization of the icco is certainly not even made quickly,
if it should work well.
That they are working on xdn and the updates and that they are preparing the icco, was said here and at twitter.

I'm not worried either and have a sneaky suspicion something more than just the ICCO is in the works that will be revealed in the near future.
Waiting patiently and focusing on distribution and communication among people I meet and people I know.
Hashrate is on a slow and steady rise. Third highest of the Cryptonotes only behind Fantomcoin and Monero.

I just thought I would give mjg-1 some support after seeing all of the complaining myself. I also don't blame dNote for not hanging around this site which people call shitcointalk...
Rockie1234

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 07:05:47 AM

Hi!

Have you ever thought not everyone can tweet every 5 minutes something senseless.

No one here is asking for a tweet every 5 minutes. Is it either once every 3 months or every 5 minutes? nothing in between?

I think the majority would be happy with a few tweets a week just to keep everyone aware of the progress and that's not too much to ask for I guess.

Hi!

Sorry, but for whom?

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but you are the only person here still supporting the coin. Most of the miners are noobs who are looking to mine something easily, or whales who want to make money.

The price is reducing, and you cannot give me a single reason to support the coin that can be backed up WITH PROOF.
How do you know that dnote is still working on the coin? He doesn't bother to log on for months, and you think he is worried about the coin? Devs have lives in the real world, and I doubt digitalnote is high on his priorities.

Don't dismiss this community as whingers. We all wanted to see digitalnote succeed, but you need to look at cold hard facts, the emotional attachment you have is harmful. After a certain point, it just becomes blatant shilling.

Answer this, why is it that you have posted more in the last year than digitalnote?

Hi!

if it should work well.

You say that it seems that there are investors for the coin, but where is the proof for that? I doubt there is more than one dev, since while dnote refers to himself as "us" there is no proof of another dev.

In answer to kkraus, what he said about the hashtags is true, but digitalnote used to have the second highest mining rate for cryptonotes, and now fantomcoin (previously almost dead) overtook it.

Mjg, I understand that you are being optimistic, but the price is rock bottom, it has been delisted from Poloniex and merged mining has sunk even lower. Topped with that, we have a dead community (20-50) on the forum and a bunch of miners who have no interests in the coin. Why would these investors be interested in a coin like this?

Dnote will not be able to provide proof of this supposed ICO either, so at what point would you become suspicious?
If nothing happens in May, would you continue holding the coin?
raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 07:54:12 AM

Hi!

Hi!

Sorry, but for whom?

Hi!

if it should work well.

raimch89
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 07:56:10 AM

Hi!

Yes, sure, but not tweets.  Grin

Hi!

Sorry, but for whom?

Hi!

if it should work well.

always delivered?

what about new web site promise end of 2016 for FCN? nothing
pgxz

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 11:37:12 AM

Why everybody is flaming and never trust?

The devs is laugh so high about that!
The real people waste your time to make something to make some money and help community with the new wave of digital coins!

Owwwwa and why he will take all that time, all that fight and just Throw everything in the trash?
Think about one thing, what CRYPTNOTE bringss in comparison of another coins in the last of 3 years?

Someone was think about the price of crypto messages who xdn have? With the power of mining merged with xrm?

A Real power of encryptation for messages with the price of 20 satoshis?

plz baby give me 100 breads for this morning!!!

Dont blink or you will miss!!

FOLLOW the WhItE RAbBit!
eeX

Activity: 961
Merit: 500

Soldo.IN [SLD]

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 11:43:07 AM

POA was promised in NOV-216 first time.
Have you seen it already?

Soldo [SLD] @ Soldo.IN
raimch89
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 12:21:09 PM

POA was promised in NOV-216 first time.
Have you seen it already?

wait i i am looking for it.....

this dev is a politic...only promises
joeydangerous

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 12:47:39 PM

Seems like the DigitalNote community is falling apart lol

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
raimch89
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 02:01:47 PM

Seems like the DigitalNote community is falling apart lol

when a dev stop to communicate like this; difficult to trust him
mjg-1

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 02:18:05 PM

Hi!

Hi!

Sorry, but for whom?

Hi!

if it should work well.

You say that it seems that there are investors for the coin, but where is the proof for that? I doubt there is more than one dev, since while dnote refers to himself as "us" there is no proof of another dev.

In answer to kkraus, what he said about the hashtags is true, but digitalnote used to have the second highest mining rate for cryptonotes, and now fantomcoin (previously almost dead) overtook it.

Mjg, I understand that you are being optimistic, but the price is rock bottom, it has been delisted from Poloniex and merged mining has sunk even lower. Topped with that, we have a dead community (20-50) on the forum and a bunch of miners who have no interests in the coin. Why would these investors be interested in a coin like this?

Dnote will not be able to provide proof of this supposed ICO either, so at what point would you become suspicious?
If nothing happens in May, would you continue holding the coin?

Hi!

Whether the investors buy or invest we will probably be able to see at the icco itself,
before we can only guess what will happen.

In the tweets he say its a great interest. I have written to everyone who wrote me, please contact the team directly,
I'm assuming that the have been reached dnote, so it is verified for me.
And if I think that the same amount has reached him directly, then there are plenty of potential investors.

If I look at the poll above, the community is not really big. But this is not necessarily a purchase incentive,
depending on what you want to do with the coins. The good thing about xdn is, it's not simply another 
currency, with the message function and the blockchain deposits it goes in the direction of a
meaningful application, that's why I am here.

I will keep them at least until 31 May, most likely longer 😀

Jooonge

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 04:50:41 PM

Hey guys any devs here ? Still Cant receive my coins from poloniex. Already asked their support but they said its fine and they have sended the coins to my XDN wallet but i didnt receive anything  Huh Any issues?

Thanks
Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 05:46:50 PM

I was there since the start of Ducknote, and I am very desappointed. I had high hopes for it... sad but still holding, cannot really lose more..

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

mjg-1

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 06:21:02 PM

I was there since the start of Ducknote.....

Great!

Then maybe you could help Jooonge a bit?

@Jooonge

Your transaction hash would be useful.

And have you checked if your wallet is fully synchronized?
You have sent the coins to the correct XDN address?
Jooonge

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 09:03:53 PM

Great!

@Jooonge

I hope. I downloaded the digitalnotewallet from the homepage. everytime i open the wallet it is synchronizing. yeah copy and paste how can i fail Cheesy
Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 10:12:04 PM

Great!

@Jooonge

I hope. I downloaded the digitalnotewallet from the homepage. everytime i open the wallet it is synchronizing. yeah copy and paste how can i fail Cheesy

Do you have the TXID from the poloniex withdrawal ?!

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

Rockie1234

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 10:18:38 PM

Mjg, I hope for your sake that I am proved wrong. However, it is important to mention there is no proof of there being more than one developer for dnote. The encrypted messages feature was unique perhaps 2 years ago, but now many coins are introducing it. The deposit feature is just another way to stake coins in a Pos system.

I find it interesting that there are a few hardcore digitalnote supporters here, and all of them are newbies.... Suspicious?
Literally half their posts on this forum are about this coin.

I think that the argument has been exhausted already, I can only knwo for sure in May...
xspresso

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 11:20:23 PM

Mjg, I hope for your sake that I am proved wrong. However, it is important to mention there is no proof of there being more than one developer for dnote. The encrypted messages feature was unique perhaps 2 years ago, but now many coins are introducing it. The deposit feature is just another way to stake coins in a Pos system.

I find it interesting that there are a few hardcore digitalnote supporters here, and all of them are newbies.... Suspicious?
Literally half their posts on this forum are about this coin.

I think that the argument has been exhausted already, I can only knwo for sure in May...

I agree. I mentioned this about the encrypted messages many times since it is no longer a unique feature so I believe this is everything they could have come up with.

They could really utilise this feature long time ago to increase their use-base, but looks like they have lost it.
shijianguozi

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

🌟 SONM ICO: 25/05/17 🌟

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 01:13:50 AM

who can tell me whether the DEV still working on this project? Huh

S O N M   -   ICO: May 25th until June 25th                                       
FOG COMPUTING & BLOCKCHAIN           [Whitepaper] [Business Overview]
BitcoinTalk | Reddit | GitHub | Slack | Twitter | Facebook | Google Groups | Telegram | Medium
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: