June 14, 2024, 12:43:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XCE] Cerium [Mobile Payments] [Cerium Cards]  (Read 53771 times)
keriferocoius

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 07:34:22 AM

I just check it and I got my payout. Delays are ok but silence is not a good thing.

Yeah, got my payout too.

Edit: Also, the top 25 club addresses are holding strong still. I have just been increasing my balance with the payouts. The cerium.info exchange, the CMF fund, all working well. This is after all a simple LTC clone but has the potential to further draw a distinction from other coins that belong to an ocean of turds. Namely, just by having it be useful. It thus far has been and the community around it seems to have great patience. But yeah, communication and reaching out for help may be a good idea at this point. Talking to you Adam. Thanks for the payout btw.

Adam has been doing such a great job building up the project and the community. Community take over is the worst thing can happen to this project. I understand Adam is busy with this life. So I will do what I can to help this project. I know everyone here will do the same.

i'm fed up with this kinda thinking..i mean the dev doesn't repliy (obviously for some reason) for some days and fucking panic breaks out
and i got my payout too since it's automated

Seems oddly quiet actually. Not seeing this panic that you speak of. Did something get lost in translation? Between my comment and BTC-BTC-BTC's comments you could not get further from the definition of panic.

Payouts are automated? I wasn't aware of that. Anyhow, holding.

someone was already yelling "is this coin dead"
sorry for my temper
Cerium (OP)

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 06:04:58 PM

hi everyone,

apologies for lack of activity here the last few weeks, been bogged down in day to day life as i lost my job and have been running around searching and going to interviews, ive got a few offers so my eprsonal life has balanced out again.

coin is not abandoned, as said before its a long term project and people have being recieving payouts still too.

as ive said before im the guy who co-ordinates the coin and there are various people who volunteer to do aspects of it. unfortunately its become very slow and things are falling behind schedule and its frustrating personally because there are things i cant do.

im talking to a few other people about working on the coin too as well as trying to get something sorted with those who still are. i cant believe how long its taken to roll out basic things and i want to apologise to the community about it. it gets hard to keep coming on here and giving excuses or updates that dont have any updates in them because you feel like you are letting everyone down.

if you or anyone else have any skills you think could be of use to the project please do not hestitate to message me, things are still being done just at an annoyingly slow rate and i have nothing solid to give you right now so apologies again.

have a nice evening
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 06:43:40 PM

I'm sorry to hear you lost your job and glad you are back!
baseke

Activity: 389
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 08:39:16 PM

Dev its good you lost your job. You have to work harder and earn much more in cryptoworld with recent volatility its easier. Grin
Sorry to hear about job loss but its good experience also. Wish you goodluck witn new one.
TheGift73

Activity: 525
Merit: 501

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 11:28:18 PM

Glad to see you back here dev, but sorry to hear about losing your job.

I know that it can be hard getting back into work after losing a job, so I wish you luck.

Is there any update from Bittrex on a possibility that we will be able to trade there soon, or are they awaiting further development first?

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
Inagame

Activity: 434
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 10:18:43 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2015, 02:14:45 AM by Inagame

it seems the situation is stuck for this coin,still on shitty market only,no trade volume.....this coin was a good project but unrealistic  specially the"cerium card "which was for me the major asset of this project  but unworkable compared to the funding of this project which was near 0
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 03:14:53 AM

it seems the situation is stuck for this coin,still on shitty market only,no trade volume.....this coin was a good project but unrealistic  specially the"cerium card "which was for me the major asset of this project  but unworkable compared to the funding of this project which was near 0

I don't think this coin is perfect. It's still in the preliminary stage. As long as the Dev has good communication and a strong community I personally don't mind stick around to see what this coin can do.
baseke

Activity: 389
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 04:49:10 PM

it seems the situation is stuck for this coin,still on shitty market only,no trade volume.....this coin was a good project but unrealistic  specially the"cerium card "which was for me the major asset of this project  but unworkable compared to the funding of this project which was near 0

Man look at the gambit coin they raised 200 btc on ico and still they make shitty profits. XCE dev posts every week, payouts are regularly. It takes time tobuild something.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 03:22:33 AM

Top 25 Club updates:

We have Seven members 34.19% of total coin supply as of 8/27/15.

#1      TheGift73              Ceo7yo2L64x3zD9P7JpYF3TUcwoqJwGTYz                       12.93%
#3      Harkness              CYLSzn74zbVMhUEwuGuQoFdJ3bhLfQYa33                        5.31%
          rt99                    86000 XCE in Cerium.info will update when available        3.70%
#5      andyatcrux            CGj3KjJ3aqnZutmc8VMaQqyEQRu6rQPfep                        4.34%
#9      Adam                    CGeq12uvtnNsPN6o8Fz7tamG4gLuJTau58                        3.13%
#10    BTC-BTC-BTC       CXwhSWh567wxMH9s2eC6muY6US4jaKymMd                2.75%
#11     gregofdoom          CUYKm7WdzXj194WEXhrym1s5gr6UTBJUG2                      2.03%

For the new members to the community we have an idea we want to form a Top 25 club.Top 25 owed around 70% of the coins and have a neutral agreement not to sell until a certain price that will help stabilize the price for XCE and also speed up the decision making. Then the Dev can focus on the growth of the CMF funds and other projects on the roadmap. Please join the Top 25 club and make the community stronger.

For the people who wants to join and want to remain anonymous please PM me with your Alias and Address.

http://chain.cerium.info/richlist

I will try to have a weekly updates on the Top 25 Club go forward. I am please on the club is coming along better than I expected.

Inagame

Activity: 434
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 03:01:16 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2015, 03:11:19 PM by Inagame

Man look at the gambit coin they raised 200 btc on ico and still they make shitty profits. XCE dev posts every week, payouts are regularly. It takes time tobuild something.
i left this coin i have invested in ETH i earned 12 btc!!i think u can wait a long time to reach this amount with your asset payout,for those (like me who have mined this coin)is a failure ( actual price 189 sat mining cost was 700 sat)
and all club won't change nothing,the"top 25 club"is stuck to 6-7 members for month"(it should be call the top 6-7 members club)the 18-19 other top members have surely forgotten they have invested in Smiley
keriferocoius

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 03:37:10 PM

i left this coin i have invested in ETH i earned 12 btc!!i think u can wait a long time to reach this amount with your asset payout,for those (like me who have mined this coin)is a failure ( actual price 189 sat mining cost was 700 sat)
and all club won't change nothing,the"top 25 club"is stuck to 6-7 members for month"(it should be call the top 6-7 members club)the 18-19 other top members have surely forgotten they have invested in Smiley

I earned the same amount but didn't left this one....
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 02:47:47 PM

Top 25 Club updates:

We have Seven members 34.27% of total coin supply as of 9/6/15 slightly up from 34.19%

#1      TheGift73              Ceo7yo2L64x3zD9P7JpYF3TUcwoqJwGTYz                       12.93%
#3      Harkness              CYLSzn74zbVMhUEwuGuQoFdJ3bhLfQYa33                        5.31%
          rt99                    86000 XCE in Cerium.info will update when available        3.70%
#5      andyatcrux            CGj3KjJ3aqnZutmc8VMaQqyEQRu6rQPfep                        4.42%
#9      Adam                    CGeq12uvtnNsPN6o8Fz7tamG4gLuJTau58                        3.13%
#10    BTC-BTC-BTC       CXwhSWh567wxMH9s2eC6muY6US4jaKymMd                2.75%
#11     gregofdoom          CUYKm7WdzXj194WEXhrym1s5gr6UTBJUG2                      2.03%

For the new members to the community we have an idea we want to form a Top 25 club.Top 25 owed around 70% of the coins and have a neutral agreement not to sell until a certain price that will help stabilize the price for XCE and also speed up the decision making. Then the Dev can focus on the growth of the CMF funds and other projects on the roadmap. Please join the Top 25 club and make the community stronger.

For the people who wants to join and want to remain anonymous please PM me with your Alias and Address.

http://chain.cerium.info/richlist

This club is not going to replace development of the project just to enhance the project. I have no plan to sell my holding of XCE anytime soon.

rt99

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 03:17:06 PM

So I guess this is now dead?  No payouts on Sunday, no communication, can we help u Adam or have u moved on to new coins/scams?
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 12:57:15 AM

So I guess this is now dead?  No payouts on Sunday, no communication, can we help u Adam or have u moved on to new coins/scams?

Hi Adam,

I just checked Cerium.info and I got the payout. We all know that you are very busy with your real life and we are not expecting big update. Just drop by and say Hi.
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 01:21:32 AM

Hi Adam,

I just checked Cerium.info and I got the payout. We all know that you are very busy with your real life and we are not expecting big update. Just drop by and say Hi.

Yes, got the payout. Looks like the automated payout thingy took Labor Day off.  Tongue  Eerily quiet here, but everything including the CMF seems to be functioning fine.
rt99

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 06:06:55 PM

Got payout as well.  Thx
rt99

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 04:08:44 PM

So no payments?
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 12:30:40 PM

So no payments?

No payout so far.
chey

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

I'm a miner not a minor.

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 06:08:35 PM

I thought payouts were every two weeks.

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Transfercoin
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 08:58:36 PM

Hi everyone,

I think we can assume Adam is gone. cerium.info is offline now. There are lots of coins out there running with no dev. I still have my coins staking. I want to ask all the 25 club members and everyone to hold your XCE for now. There is no market to offload the coins. We all will try come up with some kind plan to salvage this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: