Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:15:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitShares 2.0  (Read 152989 times)
StanLarimer (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 11:36:53 PM

BitShares representatives Adam Ernest and Max Wright are meeting with the President of Lieberland today.

We will update the community on what this means next week. But for now share and like this post!

https://www.facebook.com/FollowMyVote/photos/a.404567003023286.1073741828.104621233017866/714738035339513/?type=1&theater

Liberland: https://followmyvote.com/liberland/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StanLarimer (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 11:47:48 PM

Why not stop by and ask your own questions at the BitShares weekly global press conference?

This Hangout is w/ Bytemaster of Cryptonomex

Please ask questions here

Follow the twitter: @Beyond_Bitcoin
Retweet This Week's Hangout [ANN]!

Or better yet--Join us!  For updates on upcoming events, attend, record and report live from our Mumble Server!
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 01:02:58 AM

Shouldn't this belong in the Announcement section? Does Bitshares get preferential treatment?
StanLarimer (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 02:08:16 AM

Well, we did announce an upgrade to our "altcoin" here.

Since then, we've been using this thread as a place to inform and discuss everything about what we've got going on.

So do you judge the thread by the OP title or the Sum of all Posts collectively?

Seems like a classic  "Altcoin Discussion" to me...  Smiley

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 03:18:21 AM

Since then, we've been using this thread as a place to inform and discuss everything about what we've got going on.

So do you judge the thread by the OP title or the Sum of all Posts collectively?

Seems like a classic  "Altcoin Discussion" to me...  Smiley

Yeah but you have like 10 threads and it's title names it as an announcement thread when there is an announcement section for official announcers. Does the title itself set a bad precedent?
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 04:34:11 AM

Yeah but you have like 10 threads and it's title names it as an announcement thread when there is an announcement section for official announcers. Does the title itself set a bad precedent?

All these threads are Stan's lame attempts to pump his overtly transparent wealth redistribution scheme.  All the new threads he creates are moderated because he doesn't want other people posting anything critical that would dissuade any new victims he might lure in.  He and Dan go around touting the "freedom of Bitshares" all while obstructing freedom of speech.  It's gotten so bad that they now have to bribe people to post positive things about Bitshares and if these "supporters" step out of line, they confiscate the bribes.  Stan maybe you can explain to us how that wealth confiscation works exactly.  Have you actually brainwashed these individuals into handing over their private keys?

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 04:45:27 AM

people, that is why nxt is below bts in marketcap because of shills like ^^.. Btw you have something green on your nose there.
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 04:54:29 AM

people, that is why nxt is below bts in marketcap because of shills like ^^.. Btw you have something green on your nose there.

I like that you think that I think Bitshares is bad, I don't think I can recall mentioning Nxt.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 05:14:29 AM

The only reason why Bitshares has ANY marketcap at all is because they use disingenuous tactics.

I'm just curious... how many brownie bucks are you going to get for this post?

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
chryspano
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 06:02:19 AM

This is indeed a general altcoin discussion thread, the sheer numbers of trolls and FUDing can guarantee you that!

Maybe we should make an "aesthetic" change to [NEWS], [UPD], [UPG] but then again maybe not, because I find it a bit strange that Crestington did't pay attention to similar threads in the top 5 pages, dating back to 2013 and yet he speaks about "bad precedent" and "special treatment" to BitShares.
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 06:08:35 AM

This is indeed a general altcoin discussion thread, the sheer numbers of trolls and FUDing can guarantee you that!

Maybe we should make an "aesthetic" change to [NEWS], [UPD], [UPG] but then again maybe not, because I find it a bit strange that Crestington did't pay attention to similar threads in the top 5 pages, dating back to 2013 and yet he speaks about "bad precedent" and "special treatment" to BitShares.

I'm sad, I hear what you are saying and I disagree. You should always think about the why and how to look into future past, what you say makes no sense whatsoever.
testz
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 06:59:17 AM

We have to say thank you to BitShares "supporters" DecentralizeEconomics and Newmine who created 8 from 10 threads about BitShares.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 07:01:11 AM

We have to say thank you to BitShares "supporters" DecentralizeEconomics and Newmine who created 8 from 10 threads about BitShares.

That is totally correct, why is it that these topics were created?
testz
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 08:03:12 AM

That is totally correct, why is it that these topics were created?

Probably because they like BitShares very much and wants to attract more attention at BTT.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
chryspano
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 08:30:07 AM

I'm sad, I hear what you are saying and I disagree. You should always think about the why and how to look into future past, what you say makes no sense whatsoever.

Welcome to our troll family dude! Here you can learn from the Masters!

sumantso
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 09:48:13 AM

I wouldn't tempt fate. Besides its pointless comparing day to day prices while all these projects are in a nascent stage.

altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 10:04:02 AM

One thing is sure, Dan Larimer is a super talented and it seems to me very honest young man and his innovation surely deserves the support of the community.
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 10:17:26 AM

Welcome to our troll family dude! Here you can learn from the Masters!

Oh I see how it is, I can play your games.

StanLarimer (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 12:06:10 PM

So then, it's decided.

Clearly a high-brow, erudite and intellectually stimulating "Altcoin Discussion" is taking place here.

Q.E.D.

Smiley
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 12:50:27 PM

One thing is sure, Dan Larimer is a super talented and it seems to me very honest young man and his innovation surely deserves the support of the community.

On this, we agree. I'm a bit leery of Bitshares' model, as fully-backed is my own policy, but Dan is very talented and has a real vision. It remains to be seen if a derivative-type model is a robust proxy for fully-backed, but that's why this whole field is labeled "experimental." Can't have experimental without experiments. Smiley

(To be honest, if I could wangle an hour of Dan's time for a one-on-one convo, it would be a very fascinating hour...)

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: