Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:00:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitShares 2.0  (Read 152988 times)
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:28:54 AM

I am curious too.
Why Bitshares fell hardly like this, even during recent days when the general market took off?
https://poloniex.com/marginTrading#btc_bts
Today, Bitshares dropped to nearly 1000 satoshis on Poloniex.

Every project moves at it's own time. You can't say that the whole market has been taking off, it's not an overall bull market at the moment. Bitshares will have it's moment again.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goigiacmove

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:33:55 AM

How shame I am!
I quoted a post which contains link to the video published around one year ago.
Honestly, I am busy and use smartphone at the time a read the post.

You are right!
Each coin has its own momentum and reasons to rise at specific points of time.
Every project moves at it's own time. You can't say that the whole market has been taking off, it's not an overall bull market at the moment. Bitshares will have it's moment again.
rolik2001

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:38:48 PM

Hi guys! I have a question about a list of forks? I want to create my own fork of bitshares and what I need to do to be included in the list.
CarylnThanny

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 03:02:44 AM

I think we should all try our best to promote this project. We need something to stand up for our interests and we should stand up for them. Just my opinion
•   
Zoff

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:19:33 AM

What happened? Where does such explosive growth come from?
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 12:06:33 PM
Merited by Zoff (1)

That is the effect of current rally where all coins are rising slowly slowly. Bitshares is undervalued asset that is why it recovering with the help of this rally but this is good to see current spike there.
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:16:44 PM

That is the effect of current rally where all coins are rising slowly slowly. Bitshares is undervalued asset that is why it recovering with the help of this rally but this is good to see current spike there.
Undervalued indeed, but partially at its own request.. Bitshares devteam (delegates) seems to don't care about project shorterm value.. I think shortterm value isn't most important, but it could bring some capital to speed up developement - for example it is the possibility to build prediction market in bitshares (which could give massive boost to project)- but it is impossible in GUI now (so extremally hard ) - and devs seems to don't care  Huh And there is no easy to reach news about Bitshares, too..
Generally Bitshares has many adventages but most of them are hidden deeply - and I am not sure if it will be showed before comptetitors would win..

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 12:17:22 PM

BitShares Europe to become OAUTH provider for the BitShares Blockchain

A major upgrade to BitShares Europe - a service platform for BitShares Blockchain and operator of reference cranes. https://steemit.com/bitshares/@chainsquad/bitshares-europe-to-become-oauth-provider-for-the-bitshares-blockchain-devs

adamvp

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 10:29:20 PM

Not quite only Bitshares, but it is strongly connected with it:
BEOS: Interview with Stan Larimer. Bitshares, Satellites in space and The Mark of the Beast
https://app.algory.io/app/cryptonews/663563/five-years-in-the-making-bisq-exchange

and article with interesting conlucions:
Bitshares is the most undervalued blockchain in the market
https://app.algory.io/app/cryptonews/663827/bitshares-is-the-most-undervalued

motienvolam

Activity: 291
Merit: 20

I love my wife and my little girl

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:17:21 PM

Undervalued indeed, but partially at its own request..
It is definitely right that Bitshares has been traded on exchanges at the under valued price range. I agreed with you. Beyond that, recent months, I saw some decentralized exchanges, that built on and operates via BTS platform, some of them end as scam exchanges, no volume, nearly dead exchanges. I don't know that whether the Bitshares team have detailed plans to prevent scam decentralized exchanges on BTS platform or not. If not, they should rethink deeply about this, because such scam dex on BTS platform, might damage reputation of BTS, in general.
adamvp

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:28:02 PM

You are talking about interesting issue.
On the one side we have immutability and independent and freedom and on the other site we have things which are you talking about (as scams etc) and it could be hard to work out good solution keeping both factors in mind..

brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 11:30:19 AM

BitShares' Worker Proposals Fund Blockchain Developers

Boston Blockchain Week is filled with opportunities for startups & technologists to connect with potential partners, like BitShares https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1VyFBSrLpk&feature=youtu.be&list=PLLT8nbjYqGF7OwTpqEwRNKIZNB4SlRAY2
adamvp

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:50:46 PM

Bitshares is now 4th blockchain in the world   in terms of number of operation
according to blocktivity ranking:

And BTS moved up to 4th place, too in chinesse Ccid's global public blockchain technology assessment index

So it looks very optimistic and I'd like to know when moon finally? Cheesy

motienvolam

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:03:10 PM

In reality, Bitshares is foundation of decentralized exchanges, that operates with source code and on Bitshares network. Therefore, the rank of blocktivity gives Bitshares the fourth position. Another plus point is that Bitshares actually has fallen to very low price, around 750 satoshis is extremely cheap price for such amazing coin that widely used on decentralized exchanges. The images attached in the above post presents that Chinese fall in love with Bitshares. I meant there are big community of Bitshares in China.
BicycleMan

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:27:35 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2023, 03:48:38 PM by BicycleMan

👛 OWNR Wallet – is a secure and convenient non-custodial cryptocurrency wallet that allows you to manage your cryptocurrencies by storing them in encrypted storage on your device. Similar to Atomic Wallet, Exodus, Jaxx, Trust Wallet, but more convenient and better!

Visa cryptocard: Directly in your OWNR wallet or on the website, you can apply for a Visa crypto card. Credit your card instantly with cryptocurrency, pay your purchases at corner shops and in your favorite online services.

Buy crypto in a wallet: You can also buy and exchange cryptocurrency directly in your OWNR wallet at a favorable rate for you.

Withdraw cryptocurrencies with OWNR wallet: Sell cryptocurrencies and receive fiat funds to your Visa/Mastercard card in a few clicks.

Supports cryptocurrencies: BTC, BCH, BNB, TRX, LTC, ETH, SOL, ZEC, DASH, DOGE, MATIC, AVAX. Also supports USDT/USDC stablecoins in ETH, SOL, TRON, BNB

motienvolam

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 02:22:08 AM

The chart of Bitshares is too good to believe that the coin will take off anytime from now on. It is a bit tired to wait for its flight for months, but it deserves my waiting time because I believe that Bitshares, when it takes off, will fly very strongly from bottom. In my plan (that can be adjusted over time), I will wait to take profits for my Bitshares around 3000 satoshis, a little bit below or above 3000 satoshis. The price of Bitshares back in early of 2017 is around 500 satoshis (from which Bitshares took off and surpass 17k satoshis), but I don't see reasons to see Bitshares decreases to such unbelievable low range.
adamvp

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:47:16 AM

In crypto impossible  does not exist,
In first half of 2018 I  assumed we won't  see Ethereum price under $300USD nevermore - and few months later ETH  dropped under 100usd :/
So I won't be too suprised if BTS drop under 500sat.

We can see  slight BTS drop from 4 to 7 place (with overall rating drop from 110.7 to 109)  in newset CCID's crypto ranking  :

China CCID’s 12th Issue of Global Public Blockchain Technology Assessment Index

motienvolam

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 11:39:53 PM

Ranks, I don't care about it. Bitshares has stucked in prices between 700 satoshis and 800 satoshis over recent weeks, simultaneously with decreases of its total daily volume. What does it mean? I saw they are signals of final accumulation phase. Price fluctuates insignificantly in very narrow range, and volume decrease to very low figures. Moreover, Bitshares, undoubtly is a very good altcoin to invest, for years, not only current period. If Bitshares dissapears, the branch of crypto, decentralized exchanges will fall into serious troubles, so I don't think that Bitshares will fall to below 500 satoshis.
adamvp

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 09:38:40 AM

@motienvolam aren't you worried about Bitshares competitors (as EOS and its dex), another Dex'es (like Binance DEX - I know it is not fully decentralized, but.. have much bigger marketing  and better known brand) ?
PS. I wouldn't ignore chinese evaluation, but the things became more complicated cause of political tension between USA and China...

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 10:04:48 AM

EOS is not a competitor. Nor is BEOS. EOS is to BTS as ETH is to BTC. The two purport to serve different functions. Nah boy... 500 sats is a wishful thinking. How about 80 sats. Bts is not even in the top 45 now and quite a lot of toppers have reached ATL in the past months.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: