Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:15:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is gambling fix your life? or wreck your life?  (Read 164061 times)
betohell

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:36:18 AM

Gambling will not fix your life for sure, it will even most likely wreck it because you will lose a lot of money at the end of the story.
Gambling is depending on luck and if you do not have this luck its over for you and it will never fix your life in my opinion, its a real sickness.
the disease of addiction to gambling is a painful disease for life. Such diseases can destroy all of our lives. all crazy because of gambling.
yeah I often see people who lost more than 20 BTC. but they continued to gambling? actually what they think?
whether the defeat was not ruined his life?

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 11:55:39 AM

Gambling will not fix your life for sure, it will even most likely wreck it because you will lose a lot of money at the end of the story.
Gambling is depending on luck and if you do not have this luck its over for you and it will never fix your life in my opinion, its a real sickness.
the disease of addiction to gambling is a painful disease for life. Such diseases can destroy all of our lives. all crazy because of gambling.
yeah I often see people who lost more than 20 BTC. but they continued to gambling? actually what they think?
20 BTC is already a huge equivalent of money for me, that would totally wreck my life if I lost that amount. Actually my total lost is gambling is under 1 BTC for I think 5 years of gambling, I have already learned my lessons not to be serious when in comes to gambling. Gambling is suppose to fun.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:45:21 PM

If you can't control your self it will definitely wreck your life. Controlling your self won't lead you to wreck your life neither fix your life. As for me, gambling didn't affect my life, for now. I gamble knowing when to stop and not chasing my loss.
Right but that doesnt mean that if you can control your gambling then your life will be fix Smiley . Actually if you gamble for longer and longer then your life will be wrecked for sure.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1314

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:01:59 PM

The most possible answer is that he want to recover his previous lost, that's why he decided to continue gambling. But for some whales, 20btc is nothing, maybe it is just a tiny amount for them so it will not affect their life.
grandFX
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:15:29 PM

i found my self broke because gambling
i found my life in a mess because gambling

but because gambling too suddenly rich, suddenly be a billionaire
because gambling too you know what it is the real have fun

how about you?

is gambling fix your life? or wreck your life?
Gambling can fix your life if you win an insane amount of money but the majority of the people get their lives wrecked if they keep gembling without thinking about the consequences. So I would not hope that it is going to fix your life. 

but gambling just for fun, dont make it as a job in your life
I think so, don't think gambling fix in your life and don't spend too much time for gambling
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 06:22:44 AM

how about you?

Gambling can fix your life if you win an insane amount of money but the majority of the people get their lives wrecked if they keep gembling without thinking about the consequences. So I would not hope that it is going to fix your life. 

I think so, don't think gambling fix in your life and don't spend too much time for gambling

The pleasure is better used as additional income. however, not until we are out of control in gambling
genioxe

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 06:47:10 AM

I relly don't care wheather it fix my life or wreck it.. what matters is the fun i get from each and every bet i do....
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:09:35 AM

I relly don't care wheather it fix my life or wreck it.. what matters is the fun i get from each and every bet i do....
Actually this is called real Gambling. You are right people are too much thinking about Gambling how means they are treating Gambling is a Drug once we addicted this we can't come out. yes i agree once anybody addicted this it's hard to come out But what you said it's right we just play it for fun means if we have money we will play else no that's it so Gambling will not fix or wreck our life.
NewInCryptoCurrency

Activity: 326

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:11:18 AM

how about you?

It can be both of course and that depends also on how much you are spending money in gambling and if you are winning than it will be of course a fix in your life.
But that happens not that often because the chance of losing is really high that you can lose money in gambling because it is just only made to give you fun and winning is just a trap.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:22:53 AM

how about you?

It can be both of course and that depends also on how much you are spending money in gambling and if you are winning than it will be of course a fix in your life.
But that happens not that often because the chance of losing is really high that you can lose money in gambling because it is just only made to give you fun and winning is just a trap.
It can be both but most of the time it will wreck your life due to lack of discipline of the majority of gamblers here. If you feel like you already won the game then its time to leave. There is always a new day, to try to think that you can win all the money of the house. Friendly advise is gamble for fun always.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:38:00 AM

how about you?

My life was wrecked by gambling but actually was later fixed by gambling as I made some good profit Smiley . Anyways if you ask me I would always suggest to not gamble ever.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:56:08 AM

gambling actually broke my life interms of online earning. I have lost onetime around 150$ in total in one night which is more than what I earn online in one whole month.

That is bad, you should have controlled yourself. It is hard earned money and you lost in all in one night. It must have wrecked you.
Well, you learned your lesson the hard way. I hope you will not do it again. Gamble if you can't resist, but put a limit on it. Don't gamble all you earned in one night.
The problem is that we do not realize until it too late and giving suggestions is easy mate but actually applying when you are addicted is different. I have faced this many times and hence know this very well.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:12:04 AM

You should care when you realize your life broken already because gambling.
If you did you can stop things that can make worse than broke your life  (suicide for example)
A few years ago my neighbor found suicide presumably because he had a lot of debt caused gambling. You still don't care?
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:18:46 AM

gambling actually broke my life interms of online earning. I have lost onetime around 150$ in total in one night which is more than what I earn online in one whole month.

That is bad, you should have controlled yourself. It is hard earned money and you lost in all in one night. It must have wrecked you.
Well, you learned your lesson the hard way. I hope you will not do it again. Gamble if you can't resist, but put a limit on it. Don't gamble all you earned in one night.
The problem is that we do not realize until it too late and giving suggestions is easy mate but actually applying when you are addicted is different. I have faced this many times and hence know this very well.
I do agree sir , it happens also to me ,its wrecks so.many peoples life .

I give an scenario with suggestions and advices .
One night that i'm on gamble game me and my friend i have about $8 left on my pocket i use it so i earned $30 from $8 capital my friend suggest and said its enough we won .but i was go gamble nothing can stops me , i lost $2,$4,$8,$16 he keeps on said thats enough friend but my mind receives nothing i can't resist to bring all my profits.all in all straight loose .i stop at $8 dollars again and put all in i was loss again .get my wallet have $100 gamble again loose $50 then then stop .it wrecks me so much .
That time my mind was like empty hear nothing when i was greedy to bring back my loose profit on the end we will realize when the result comes .

From that lesson i gamble about just my extra money if win i stop if i loose stop .just put a limits .

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
gizane

Activity: 385

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:34:50 PM

how about you?

Although people play it for fun but they still need to win every money that they can. If it is fun but you keep on losing what is the point then? This will only waste your time. Spend too much time is okay if you have worth profit, if you only earn like 0.01 and it takes time better stop it and do something else
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:48:18 PM

Gambling can fix your life for sure, this is at professorial poker players as a example a rule.
Most likely for the normal gamblers it will of course wreck our life's because gambling is based on luck its like winning the lottery so most likely it will wreck!
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 03:29:19 PM

The chance is high that it can wreck your life because winning in gambling is quite hard and you have to be also lucky so you never know what will happen to your life.
But just gamble with some small amounts and than it cant be both so that is save enough.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:42:52 PM

If you can't control your self it will definitely wreck your life. Controlling your self won't lead you to wreck your life neither fix your life. As for me, gambling didn't affect my life, for now. I gamble knowing when to stop and not chasing my loss.

Usually gamblers who have big loss is always in for a bigger win in the shortest time possible, which sometimes they forgot that they are spending a lot of money when they do that which result to a bad end..
Yes and I have also noticed that guys get more and more optimistic when they loose because they feel a big win is near and in that run they loose even more and more.
Note_spark

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:42:57 PM

The chance is high that it can wreck your life because winning in gambling is quite hard and you have to be also lucky so you never know what will happen to your life.
But just gamble with some small amounts and than it cant be both so that is save enough.

Gambling small amounts in the long run will still end up pretty big loss. And to sum up all that amount could fix your life. The best way is you shouldn't gamble at all.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:56:17 AM

Gambling small amounts in the long run will still end up pretty big loss. And to sum up all that amount could fix your life. The best way is you shouldn't gamble at all.
If gambling brings you happiness in some way why not do it, as long as you know the word control you can never have a problem in gambling. There so may fun things that would happen during gambling where you can feel the thrill and still get the enjoyment you want. As long as treat it for fun then its always good to do it.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: