Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:21:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is gambling fix your life? or wreck your life?  (Read 164007 times)
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 06:28:24 PM

Gambling is not a way for making or wrecking lives but it is only a source of entertainment and those who consider gambling as a source of earning money will definitely wreck their lives in there.
Actually gambling is a way to make some extra money also have some fun Wink, but it should never be anyone's main source of income.
But no gambler is ready to stop with some "extra money". Once you won any bet, you might think why not make gambling as a full-time job to keep on repeating those winning moments. Yes, a single winning moment is more than enough to make a gambler greedy. That is the reason most of the gamblers got their life wrecked.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 06:47:23 PM

I would say that whether you win or lose but intensity to win will always drive you to gamble and makes you adict

No matter how many we have won and how much we earn, if you cant drive your desire to get more, surely you will lose all.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:00:25 AM

Gambling is not a way for making or wrecking lives but it is only a source of entertainment and those who consider gambling as a source of earning money will definitely wreck their lives in there.
It is both for entertainment and for making money but it depends on a certain gambler on what is his real goal in gambling, if he does it for money then the chance of wrecking his life is high.
yes i agree, gambling is entertainment, so if they are playing gambling purpose other than for entertainment, of course their lives could be ruined because of gambling. if you regard it as entertainment, you are not under addiction. when you win it's bonus and you will get more pleasure.

gambling cannot be treat as serious money income. As we all know that the games are designed to let you always be in a disadvantage, it is very hard to win the house and yet some people still insist to recover their losses. They will end up betting bigger and lose even more.

Yes, you are right. I consider gambling as entertainment, because I did not spend money to play. so I'm really playing with free money. as we know, a lot of ways to get free bitcoin. it can truly be said gambling for pleasure. but when you put your money, or you buy a bitcoin to gamble. it can not be called to have fun. but you are under addiction.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:19:07 PM

It is both for entertainment and for making money but it depends on a certain gambler on what is his real goal in gambling, if he does it for money then the chance of wrecking his life is high.
yes i agree, gambling is entertainment, so if they are playing gambling purpose other than for entertainment, of course their lives could be ruined because of gambling. if you regard it as entertainment, you are not under addiction. when you win it's bonus and you will get more pleasure.

gambling cannot be treat as serious money income. As we all know that the games are designed to let you always be in a disadvantage, it is very hard to win the house and yet some people still insist to recover their losses. They will end up betting bigger and lose even more.

Yes, you are right. I consider gambling as entertainment, because I did not spend money to play. so I'm really playing with free money. as we know, a lot of ways to get free bitcoin. it can truly be said gambling for pleasure. but when you put your money, or you buy a bitcoin to gamble. it can not be called to have fun. but you are under addiction.
I think we are not getting free bitcoin here, everything we do needs effort to get paid so its like we are having a job but the mode of payment is bitcoin.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:34:29 PM

I just lost 500€ in the Germany/France game so... Well right now it's more wrecking than fixing xD

But anyway, gambling can't fix your life unless you're a booker. And it can't wreck it as long as you're ready to lose what you gamble Wink
You right because that is their business, it takes to wreck our life to fix theirs. That's not fair for me but need to accept that because that's how life goes.

Yes very true no game gambling-run business users so that they benefit. For those of us who play the game so bitcoin just a gambling fix or break depending on the way they think about gambling.

If you are the one's who owns that gambling sites, then gambling is good for you that it can fixed your life and the just fixed it was good to be true Smiley
But If you are a bettor and you don't know how to control yourself, then be ready because if you don't have luck. It can wreck our life.

Yes only the gambling site owners are just the ones that are going to say that gambling made their lives good or fixed their life.
Not knowing because of them they wreck a lot of people lives.

well, gambling site owners are lucky enough to have that site but the gamblers are not thinking about the outcome of betting in that site, not knowing that they will loosing a lot of money/bitcoin in just one click. But if that gambler is lucky enough then they will become a winner at the end of the game. But then sometimes you get lucky, you are going to play again right? and then you do not know if you have still that luck or not. So if I were you after winning, stop playing then save your money.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:38:40 PM

well, gambling site owners are lucky enough to have that site but the gamblers are not thinking about the outcome of betting in that site, not knowing that they will loosing a lot of money/bitcoin in just one click. But if that gambler is lucky enough then they will become a winner at the end of the game. But then sometimes you get lucky, you are going to play again right? and then you do not know if you have still that luck or not. So if I were you after winning, stop playing then save your money.
That is already given, gambling sites do win all the time and if you are the owner you are making consistent money. However, it is not that easy to own a gambling sites because you need to develop your site to gain the trust of the gamblers.
novemberwoah

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:13:10 PM

That is already given, gambling sites do win all the time and if you are the owner you are making consistent money. However, it is not that easy to own a gambling sites because you need to develop your site to gain the trust of the gamblers.
Yes if we have the gambling sites will certainly have a lot of money because I believe their profits are very large, and they are a big gambler. But for regular gamblers is very difficult to profit from gambling because we could lose and win.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:18:22 PM

I would say that whether you win or lose but intensity to win will always drive you to gamble and makes you adict

No matter how many we have won and how much we earn, if you cant drive your desire to get more, surely you will lose all.
Yeah at some point if you couldn't manage your bankroll you would lost everything you have won previously. And it could continue to gamble everything you have which leading to a bankruptcy and broke your life.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:34:34 PM

Yeah at some point if you couldn't manage your bankroll you would lost everything you have won previously. And it could continue to gamble everything you have which leading to a bankruptcy and broke your life.
if we previously won with a great result may be easier to manage bankroll , such as convert partially to fiat and to be more secure. but when we get small results, it is difficult to manage bankroll, because certainly in the end we will play with the money and ultimately lost.

fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:51:14 PM

Recently I am not on a good streak losing consistently with betting, I think it is really bad when somebody lost pretty high amount on very strong teams in sports betting, I am quite sure gambling only wreck our life with its bad impact on our life there.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:56:06 PM

Recently I am not on a good streak losing consistently with betting, I think it is really bad when somebody lost pretty high amount on very strong teams in sports betting, I am quite sure gambling only wreck our life with its bad impact on our life there.

Harms in gambling depends on those who conduct gambling. Each person must have a different purpose from any person for the same conduct gambling, such differences also have an impact on the treatment done everyone. So it cannot be judged that all people get a bad impact in gambling. It is certainly true, but if they have a rational and logical thinking will certainly not be bad
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:14:39 PM

if we previously won with a great result may be easier to manage bankroll , such as convert partially to fiat and to be more secure. but when we get small results, it is difficult to manage bankroll, because certainly in the end we will play with the money and ultimately lost.
not need to win big amount first to manage bankroll. even if you have 0.01 bitcoin only but you have an ability to manage your bankroll, it's not impossible you could turn that 0.01 bitcoin to 100 bitcoin. and fix your life finally.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:59:37 AM

Yes if we have the gambling sites will certainly have a lot of money because I believe their profits are very large, and they are a big gambler. But for regular gamblers is very difficult to profit from gambling because we could lose and win.

yes its really hard to own a gambling site, because we need more money/bitcoin in our account so that we can also make our own gambling site but it is really hard to achieve. But if you really want it you will get it as long as you have a patience. I know more years will come to have your own but it is not impossible to have it someday. It is also not bad to dream of what we wanted to have in the future. so continue dreaming. Smiley
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 08:34:30 AM

yes its really hard to own a gambling site, because we need more money/bitcoin in our account so that we can also make our own gambling site but it is really hard to achieve. But if you really want it you will get it as long as you have a patience. I know more years will come to have your own but it is not impossible to have it someday. It is also not bad to dream of what we wanted to have in the future. so continue dreaming. Smiley
Owning a gambling sites is an opportunity to make money consistently but we need to have a good capital in order to start one, maybe if I will be successful in my investment I could try to start my own gambling sites as I believe it is a profitable business with many gamblers already ruin their life because of gambling.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
novemberwoah

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:09:11 PM

Owning a gambling sites is an opportunity to make money consistently but we need to have a good capital in order to start one, maybe if I will be successful in my investment I could try to start my own gambling sites as I believe it is a profitable business with many gamblers already ruin their life because of gambling.
Yes absolutely capital to start gambling site is huge but if successful will get a lot of big profits.
To start gambling sites are also quite difficult to work hard.
amine14madrid

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:12:17 PM

I believe that gambling will not fix our life but I wish that time will come it will, that would only happen when I will hit a jackpot lottery with a millions of winning and I promise you guys you will never find me their because by that time I will be a focus investor who just put my money in my wallet.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:36:43 PM

I believe that gambling will not fix our life but I wish that time will come it will, that would only happen when I will hit a jackpot lottery with a millions of winning and I promise you guys you will never find me their because by that time I will be a focus investor who just put my money in my wallet.
Yes but it is very difficult. Due to the fact if the person has won gambling they definitely want to win again and would like to add a lot of victories. Very difficult to stop when it had won in gambling, but if successful stops and invest would be very good and will get many benefits when done properly.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:44:24 PM

Yes but it is very difficult. Due to the fact if the person has won gambling they definitely want to win again and would like to add a lot of victories. Very difficult to stop when it had won in gambling, but if successful stops and invest would be very good and will get many benefits when done properly.
as long as you play gambling using your money, it will not fix your life, but it will wreck your life.
but if you play gambling with free money, it will not wreck your life, and likely to fix your life, if you are lucky and win a huge amount.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
wikenpp

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 04:03:59 PM

as long as you play gambling using your money, it will not fix your life, but it will wreck your life.
but if you play gambling with free money, it will not wreck your life, and likely to fix your life, if you are lucky and win a huge amount.

For most of us gambling is just a way to entertain ourself but some are getting to emotionally involved which make them addicted.
It's sad actually normal people from whom you did not expect anything like that could happen will become addicted. Even 1 friend of mine. I try to help him, but he made a big wreck gambling money he borrowed.

richkellj

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 04:14:53 PM

Yes, due to high competition in the industry even the gambling house owners will not be able to make consistent income from his business to fix his life. When comparing to a gambler, the gambling house owner must be getting more opportunity to protect his life from possible wrecking.
But being the gamblers, we get always life wrecked due to gambling.
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: