Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:02:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is gambling fix your life? or wreck your life?  (Read 164007 times)
Note_spark

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:42:57 PM

The chance is high that it can wreck your life because winning in gambling is quite hard and you have to be also lucky so you never know what will happen to your life.
But just gamble with some small amounts and than it cant be both so that is save enough.

Gambling small amounts in the long run will still end up pretty big loss. And to sum up all that amount could fix your life. The best way is you shouldn't gamble at all.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:56:17 AM

The chance is high that it can wreck your life because winning in gambling is quite hard and you have to be also lucky so you never know what will happen to your life.
But just gamble with some small amounts and than it cant be both so that is save enough.

Gambling small amounts in the long run will still end up pretty big loss. And to sum up all that amount could fix your life. The best way is you shouldn't gamble at all.
If gambling brings you happiness in some way why not do it, as long as you know the word control you can never have a problem in gambling. There so may fun things that would happen during gambling where you can feel the thrill and still get the enjoyment you want. As long as treat it for fun then its always good to do it.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 04:45:25 AM

Gambling can fix your life for sure, this is at professorial poker players as a example a rule.
Most likely for the normal gamblers it will of course wreck our life's because gambling is based on luck its like winning the lottery so most likely it will wreck!

You have to be an expert in poker to do this. And also you should have a good memory to know what cards are still available and what are the cards that are already drawn.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Compa
Legendary

Activity: 1006

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 04:53:37 AM

I relly don't care wheather it fix my life or wreck it.. what matters is the fun i get from each and every bet i do....

Gambling is a good choice if when you are looking for fun, but dont take it so serious to get money in gambling

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
            ████████████████████████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 04:56:28 AM

Gambling can fix your life for sure, this is at professorial poker players as a example a rule.
Most likely for the normal gamblers it will of course wreck our life's because gambling is based on luck its like winning the lottery so most likely it will wreck!

You have to be an expert in poker to do this. And also you should have a good memory to know what cards are still available and what are the cards that are already drawn.
Wow so you must be also a professional gambler sir, I think knowing the cards left in the deck is one of the skills of a professional gambler. Me, I play poker my self but to no avail I lost most of the time. Anyways, doesn't matter to me cause I am still in the learning process.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:22:44 AM

i found my self broke because gambling
i found my life in a mess because gambling

but because gambling too suddenly rich, suddenly be a billionaire
because gambling too you know what it is the real have fun

how about you?

is gambling fix your life? or wreck your life?
Gambling can fix your life if you win an insane amount of money but the majority of the people get their lives wrecked if they keep gembling without thinking about the consequences. So I would not hope that it is going to fix your life. 

but gambling just for fun, dont make it as a job in your life
I think so, don't think gambling fix in your life and don't spend too much time for gambling

luckily I didn't involved gambling seriously. I play gambling often but just for fun bases. specially I play those sites who offer free gambling , like faucets and free rewards. so I didn't lost anything from gambling but I won some money..
so I am fine with gambling.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:36:08 AM

Wow so you must be also a professional gambler sir, I think knowing the cards left in the deck is one of the skills of a professional gambler. Me, I play poker my self but to no avail I lost most of the time. Anyways, doesn't matter to me cause I am still in the learning process.

I just read somewhere that professional poker players doesn't just base their moves according to luck, but they kind of read the deck as well. If they know that the card they are waiting for is already on the other side of the deck, then they will not wait for it anymore.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:46:16 AM

I just read somewhere that professional poker players doesn't just base their moves according to luck, but they kind of read the deck as well. If they know that the card they are waiting for is already on the other side of the deck, then they will not wait for it anymore.
Yeah, professional gambler does not rely solely on luck, they have already master the game and they have a sharp mind. They have also a control and they are not dictated by their emotions so they are very successful in gambling.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:40:58 AM

Yes I agree that professional poker player doesnt move according to luck because luck is play a little role here. Your skill and a good analyze in table that really have a good affect so although bluff will win too if you can perfectly do the right thing
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:26:12 AM

I don’t like gambling, and I am not the type that will use my bitcoin or money for it. Gambling can wreck your life, but that does not mean it wrecks everybody’s life. Some people are experts, so they can play gambling and win, while some people are not expert. People who are not experts will spend the whole day pouring their bitcoins and money away.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:38:21 PM

I don’t like gambling, and I am not the type that will use my bitcoin or money for it. Gambling can wreck your life, but that does not mean it wrecks everybody’s life. Some people are experts, so they can play gambling and win, while some people are not expert. People who are not experts will spend the whole day pouring their bitcoins and money away.

I think you need to try it your self...In gambling there is no expert nor noobs...They are the same when it comes to luck... The only difference IMO, is that an expert could think when to stop when losing, while a fool don't realized that they are losing...
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:12:49 PM

I think you need to try it your self...In gambling there is no expert nor noobs...They are the same when it comes to luck... The only difference IMO, is that an expert could think when to stop when losing, while a fool don't realized that they are losing...

If you know when to stop then there are chances that you can earn something from it, but generally that never happens as people keep on gambling thinking that they can win more.
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:29:40 PM

For me it is neither. I play maybe twice a week (weekends) and it is all in good fun. Most of the time i just play with small amounts.
No way i would risk substantial funds for a 'game'

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:32:12 PM

If you know when to stop then there are chances that you can earn something from it, but generally that never happens as people keep on gambling thinking that they can win more.

That's right, sometimes gamblers forget when to stop...Specially if they are new to gambling and wanted to try their luck and trying what they read and what their mentors teach them...
italianobitcoin

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

Forza Italia

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:33:17 PM

For me it is a fix. I play and win most of the time. So i got  profit and income from it. When i master more games i will try to do this full time in my spare time.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 02:13:53 PM

That is hard to say, but in the most cases you already can see now that gambling is doing bad for the people and that is because the people are greedy in gambling and that is bad.
People have to control themselves otherwise they are going to lose too much money with it.

But only very few can really control themselves. What worse is, those who can't control themselves are those who can't afford to lose. And it could wreck them very bad. Gambling is not for the greedy and the poor. If yoj have those two qualities, it is a disaster to gamble.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:21:01 PM

almost everyone loves the game, but not everyone likes the gambling game, only people who are aware and have clear thinking to plunge into the world of gambling.
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:28:57 PM

In order for gambling to wreck your life yo must  have some sort of serious problem that requires quick and constant supervision from a professional in the field. IT is very and I repeat very important that you are sure that there are no other people in your family with gambling addictions, if this would be the case, then ti would confirm that you are prone to gambling addiction, in this case please do not gamble or you will suffer the consequences, if not then yo can enjoy some sporadic gambling like normal people do.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2977

:( My PC broke due trying to recover an old wallet

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 05:33:14 PM

almost everyone loves the game, but not everyone likes the gambling game, only people who are aware and have clear thinking to plunge into the world of gambling.
Honestly i am the one who also addicted to gambling sometimes if i lose our financial affected .. thats why i am looking for a solution to stop it.. but in few days  i stop to gamble all my bitcoins because i heard that the price will increase more.. thats why i think i don't to gamble because i can get all my loses in my bitcoin once the price is increase x2 or more...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bagalkot

Activity: 85
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:34:36 PM

I am not going to gambling in casinos as i know that their is only loss, but i use to bet on sports betting as i am doing like business buy for  $1 and sell $1.2 that much profit is enough, then it wont wreck my life but it is fixing my life.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: