Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:04:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is gambling fix your life? or wreck your life?  (Read 164007 times)
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 04:19:12 PM

Neither it can fix my life nor wreck my life as I gamble only for fun as even if I loose it cannot make any difference to my financial status.

That is the thing everyone should do in gambling, if someone plays for earning profits or multiplying their coins then they would surely end up losing all their money.
People should gamble for fun and they should know that they won't gain a thing from it and will ruin theirselves, so someone should just gamble for fun so if they lose it should not make a difference for them.
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 04:29:32 PM

Neither it can fix my life nor wreck my life as I gamble only for fun as even if I loose it cannot make any difference to my financial status.

Yep! That's what we're all supposed to do, play these for fun or just invest only what we can afford to lose. But things changes for impatient people like me when we get into those.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 06:17:11 PM

Its not a good is gambling fix your life, you only lice once on this earth
dont spend your life to gamble. enjoy your life and gambling is for fun or enjoy
dont take it for your job to get of money.
The most instant job to get rich is a gamble. it would be better if the gamble is only used as a second job and do not let gambling ruin your main job.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 04:21:23 AM

dont spend your life to gamble. enjoy your life and gambling is for fun or enjoy
The most instant job to get rich is a gamble. it would be better if the gamble is only used as a second job and do not let gambling ruin your main job.
If you consider gambling as a job then you might be a professional gambler, you focus more on getting profit and even make a living on it. It that way if you are exceptional in this venture that can fix your life if you are poor before gambling.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 05:50:50 AM

If you consider gambling as a job then you might be a professional gambler, you focus more on getting profit and even make a living on it. It that way if you are exceptional in this venture that can fix your life if you are poor before gambling.
I think there are lot of gamblers fix there job is gambling so those people will have very good strategy about this gambling they will not loose to much money because they know how to play safely in gambling. But they say every one that they are in loss because they will not share there winning strategy with every one. For me it's wreck my life.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:48:32 AM

I think there are lot of gamblers fix there job is gambling so those people will have very good strategy about this gambling they will not loose to much money because they know how to play safely in gambling. But they say every one that they are in loss because they will not share there winning strategy with every one. For me it's wreck my life.
Of course no one will share their strategies here, if I am the winning gamblers I would rather keep my winning formula so I can preserve it an even share it to my children. How I wish I will discover the formula as by betting you don't need to work for a longer hours just to earn money for living.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
gtglener

Activity: 575

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 07:20:44 AM

Of course no one will share their strategies here, if I am the winning gamblers I would rather keep my winning formula so I can preserve it an even share it to my children. How I wish I will discover the formula as by betting you don't need to work for a longer hours just to earn money for living.

Yeah, the successful gamblers do not share their formula with anyone as with that he will then be unable to win like before he was winning as after that more peopel will also be the same expert as he is, so in order to keep winning none of the expert gambler will share his/her formula.
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 07:47:13 AM

Gambing should be fun, a hobby or past time, not a hazard or risk to your financial security. Have fun guys but don't be stupid.
but many people already have different goals when starting a gambling game. a lot of players want to get big profit through gambling maybe that's why
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 08:07:09 AM

Gambing should be fun, a hobby or past time, not a hazard or risk to your financial security. Have fun guys but don't be stupid.
but many people already have different goals when starting a gambling game. a lot of players want to get big profit through gambling maybe that's why
i believe only few people can do the "real" fun gambling , most people have fun in the first time and pressed in the second/third time they lost.

more bets and more money staked , in the end it is a gambling between destroy your financial or make it better financial. all i know most people are get  destroyed.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 08:17:58 AM

But it is not good that someone start to play gambling in order to get profit and earning for living, gambling is better when we play it as entertainment in our busy life and should have to go to there as our hobby not addiction.

Hire me for your campaign management
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 08:45:21 AM

But it is not good that someone start to play gambling in order to get profit and earning for living, gambling is better when we play it as entertainment in our busy life and should have to go to there as our hobby not addiction.
For newbie gamblers, entertainment should be your focus, but when you become professional and you already identified you strength in gambling you can use it as an opportunity to earn a decent amount as source of your living.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 11:45:37 AM

no one expect to lose in gambling, that's why i think they never want to stop when in the winning position so they expect to win a huge amount.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 06:08:47 AM

It can do both but most of the time it will wreck your life
and for some people even he felt some happiness in the gambling.
ubitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 06:13:13 AM

Wrecked my life !! but not trading is making me little happy now a days  Wink Smiley
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2977

:( My PC broke due trying to recover an old wallet

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 06:22:25 AM

Wrecked my life !! but not trading is making me little happy now a days  Wink Smiley
gambling is for fun not for profit so better to try trading if you are looking for a profit.. honestly gambling is not wrecking my life i never experience it yet but some people are experience it.. never fix their life because they are still gamble to recover all loses..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 06:26:15 AM

gambling is for fun not for profit so better to try trading if you are looking for a profit.. honestly gambling is not wrecking my life i never experience it yet but some people are experience it.. never fix their life because they are still gamble to recover all loses..
Gambling is mainly for fun for sure, but if you are good you can do both, you are entertain when playing while earning a considerable amount of money, isn't it fun to have a lot of money while enjoying playing. I hope I can do both as majority has been suffering from gambling because of the uncontrolled gambling addiction.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 06:54:11 AM

Gambling is mainly for fun for sure, but if you are good you can do both, you are entertain when playing while earning a considerable amount of money, isn't it fun to have a lot of money while enjoying playing. I hope I can do both as majority has been suffering from gambling because of the uncontrolled gambling addiction.
That's possible but very difficult to accomplish, although I also love sports betting but I don't think I can profit in the long run, maybe due to the following reason,

1. Low bankroll
2. No proper bankroll management
3. Sometimes cannot control my emotions.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1205

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 12:40:20 PM

i found my self broke because gambling
i found my life in a mess because gambling

but because gambling too suddenly rich, suddenly be a billionaire
because gambling too you know what it is the real have fun

how about you?

is gambling fix your life? or wreck your life?

there are some stories that gambling made some one very rich but if you look at the figure there are so many people who loses everything through gambling,luck and and proper discipline plays a major part in a successful gambling ,successful gamblers when and how to gamble because they disciple themselves over the years

ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 12:55:36 PM

You never know what is going to happen with you if you are gambling because it is just risky if that happens to you and you cant also now that from before.
But in the most cases it will wreck your life because you get addicted to it and lose a lot of money.
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 12:58:24 PM

i found my self broke because gambling
i found my life in a mess because gambling

but because gambling too suddenly rich, suddenly be a billionaire
because gambling too you know what it is the real have fun

how about you?

is gambling fix your life? or wreck your life?

there are some stories that gambling made some one very rich but if you look at the figure there are so many people who loses everything through gambling,luck and and proper discipline plays a major part in a successful gambling ,successful gamblers when and how to gamble because they disciple themselves over the years

But when I try to be like that, I'm loss and I can't never be like that guy. I'm sure that lucky winner had gene !
They born to be winner , to be rich , and there are only less than 1% of total human population can do that
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: