Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:58:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is gambling fix your life? or wreck your life?  (Read 164007 times)
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 01:06:38 PM

I don't know But I can't win with Gambling  Sad Sad

Better to stop playing while it's still early, don't waste another minute to go to the physical gambling places or gambling sites just to gamble cause I think gambling is really not meant for you. So better stop than to lose more money, time and efforts.

Thats right, you must stop playing because luck isnt in your side. It might loose all your money if you decided to proceed on playing and you keep losing then say goodbye to your money and even you wife would leave you Grin. Gambling would destroy everything if dont have control to yourself.

Very true, even your wife/husband will leave you because of that habit. So better stop till it's too early, and if you don't control yourself, I am telling you, that will be also the reason that someday your life will be ruin.  Sad
Actually gambling addiction has really a serious problem, losing your money can be acceptable because you can always work to earn it but by the moment you are having a problem with your family because of your addiction losing your family is your biggest disaster as it is hard to go back to the happy relationship you destroyed.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 02:01:18 PM

Better to stop playing while it's still early, don't waste another minute to go to the physical gambling places or gambling sites just to gamble cause I think gambling is really not meant for you. So better stop than to lose more money, time and efforts.

Thats right, you must stop playing because luck isnt in your side. It might loose all your money if you decided to proceed on playing and you keep losing then say goodbye to your money and even you wife would leave you Grin. Gambling would destroy everything if dont have control to yourself.

Very true, even your wife/husband will leave you because of that habit. So better stop till it's too early, and if you don't control yourself, I am telling you, that will be also the reason that someday your life will be ruin.  Sad
Actually gambling addiction has really a serious problem, losing your money can be acceptable because you can always work to earn it but by the moment you are having a problem with your family because of your addiction losing your family is your biggest disaster as it is hard to go back to the happy relationship you destroyed.
you're right, it is a serious problem, even if you become rich, but you're hooked on gambling, it can bring you back the poor, we did not know, even when you're not rich you still often gamble for fun, I guess it is not an effect, but that is because you only play limited to have fun, but if you're craving it would be a different story, maybe when I'm rich, I will focus on business and my family. Well, I've had a lot of money, maybe at that time it was time for me around the world
willofcoin

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 02:02:30 PM

Never experience that gambling wreck my life.. because i am not so addicted in gambling i just play few amount for fun..
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 07:45:01 AM

you're right, it is a serious problem, even if you become rich, but you're hooked on gambling, it can bring you back the poor, we did not know, even when you're not rich you still often gamble for fun, I guess it is not an effect, but that is because you only play limited to have fun, but if you're craving it would be a different story, maybe when I'm rich, I will focus on business and my family. Well, I've had a lot of money, maybe at that time it was time for me around the world
That is already for a certain rich individual if he cannot protect his wealth, gambling addiction will make him bankrupt in no time if he will let gambling take a big part on his life rather than just an entertainment.

Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 07:54:14 AM

Gambling is meant to be fun and give you a small chance of getting big money, like a lottery ticket. It is meant to be fun.

Yup, indeed the original purpose of gambling is to make everyone who will feel happy and gambling affected by gambling. But now there are still many people who misapply about gambling, most consider gambling is beginning to get a huge profit in a short time. Gambling would be very dangerous for those who want to get an advantage in the thought of gambling
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 07:59:17 AM

You should never get to a point where gambling can 'wreck your life'. Seriously my friend gambling is supposed to be fun, we all have the highs & lows of winning and losing but please never gamble with sums of money that can 'wreck your life'.
It's supposed to be fun, the main & only rule of gambling is to only bet with amounts you can afford to lose, please remember that. It is not worth getting into financial difficulties. Good luck.

Agreed. Only bet what you are willing to lose. Gambling is something to do for entertainment. You can make or lose money, but you should not "expect" to make money. It's just a lucky accident if you do.
It can do both for you but you will have to be extremely lucky if it helped you to fix your life because it does not happen much at all.
The chance is way bigger that it is going to wreck your life and that you will lose.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1136

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:03:40 AM

You should never get to a point where gambling can 'wreck your life'. Seriously my friend gambling is supposed to be fun, we all have the highs & lows of winning and losing but please never gamble with sums of money that can 'wreck your life'.
It's supposed to be fun, the main & only rule of gambling is to only bet with amounts you can afford to lose, please remember that. It is not worth getting into financial difficulties. Good luck.

Agreed. Only bet what you are willing to lose. Gambling is something to do for entertainment. You can make or lose money, but you should not "expect" to make money. It's just a lucky accident if you do.
It can do both for you but you will have to be extremely lucky if it helped you to fix your life because it does not happen much at all.
The chance is way bigger that it is going to wreck your life and that you will lose.

THe chance on wrecking your life is higher than to fix you life. Theres no such guarantee that gambling would fix your life unless your very lucky but it happen do rarely that someone won a big amount  but sad to say others still playing for more profit but theyll end up losing their winning. Luck is not on your side all the times.

daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:16:56 AM

I started using a practice betting site with fake money and I was so good on betting on there so I decided to spend my last penny and Bitcoin to bet and all of a sudden I lost all that money
truly a disappointing experience for your course. gambling is destructive of life both in the present and in the future. you better stop gambling
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:22:34 AM

I started using a practice betting site with fake money and I was so good on betting on there so I decided to spend my last penny and Bitcoin to bet and all of a sudden I lost all that money
truly a disappointing experience for your course. gambling is destructive of life both in the present and in the future. you better stop gambling

I hope that his life was not wrecked after betting his last money. I know how it feels being devastated after betting and getting busted all of a sudden and on time that you are hoping to win...I think those free bets or those money from the faucets in the betting site is also a good lure to attract new gamblers to start gambling..
richkellj

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:29:33 AM

You are right. No one will be able to find his future with gambling but at the same time no one is ready to stop his gambling for the sake of his bright future. Unfortunately most of the gambler is willing to learn his own lesson from his own experience. But that lesson would be much costlier by sum of their bankroll.
Capradina

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:32:00 AM

It is indeed true, that gambling would damage our lives in the present and in the future. Cause sometimes when doing gambling we can't control myself and finally do gambling with very extreme and filled with greed. But if you can control yourself then gambling is not something dangerous
Golftech

Activity: 2128

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:40:50 AM

It is indeed true, that gambling would damage our lives in the present and in the future. Cause sometimes when doing gambling we can't control myself and finally do gambling with very extreme and filled with greed. But if you can control yourself then gambling is not something dangerous
easy to say but doing it when you are in the middle of playing and winnings keeps on striking i don't think that you can control
just maybe on my personal experience from playing dice or sports betting it just putting myself into a addiction and staying away
could save you to prevent wrecking your life.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:44:58 AM

THe chance on wrecking your life is higher than to fix you life. Theres no such guarantee that gambling would fix your life unless your very lucky but it happen do rarely that someone won a big amount  but sad to say others still playing for more profit but theyll end up losing their winning. Luck is not on your side all the times.

when you do not put your money on gambling, and you play for fun, when you win, it could be a fix your life(but the change was not great), but when lost it will not destroy your life. I always do this on gambling, so I never felt wreck by gambling.
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:53:31 AM

Gambling can wreck your life when you put everything at stake and all is busted otherwise loosing some bucks can make you frustrate but can not have huge effect on your life. Gambling fixes life I don't believe this can happen as it is just disastrous soon you are going to give all winnings back if you win some jackpot too.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 09:22:08 AM

when you do not put your money on gambling, and you play for fun, when you win, it could be a fix your life(but the change was not great), but when lost it will not destroy your life. I always do this on gambling, so I never felt wreck by gambling.
Not putting any amount in gambling is not worth your time, that is why it is called gambling because we are risking our money to make money while having fun. Losing in gambling will not actually wreck our life as long as we follow the rules base on our limit.
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 09:32:50 AM

Gambling can wreck your life when you put everything at stake and all is busted otherwise loosing some bucks can make you frustrate but can not have huge effect on your life. Gambling fixes life I don't believe this can happen as it is just disastrous soon you are going to give all winnings back if you win some jackpot too.

Yeah, if you give your all in gambling, it would really wreck your life.. Focusing too much on gambling would really wreck your life. In anyway you look at it, if you are not wasting your resources in gambling, for sure you are wasting your time in there, you won't learn anything from it that could be useful in real life.

Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 09:39:09 AM

Yeah, if you give your all in gambling, it would really wreck your life.. Focusing too much on gambling would really wreck your life. In anyway you look at it, if you are not wasting your resources in gambling, for sure you are wasting your time in there, you won't learn anything from it that could be useful in real life.
Yes! gambling should not make a big impact in our life as that is very dangerous. It should only be played for fun and play it occasionally to prevent from being addicted.

We don't need to be fix here because we should not allow gambling to wreck our life.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Aamir1

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 11:41:03 AM

Gambling is designed just for that, it is not made for fixing anyone's life, it is made for those people who has a lot of money and it won't bother them at all even if they lose thousands of dollars in gambling, it is not concept made for those who has a limited amount of money and wants to have more with it.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:20:57 PM

Gambling is designed just for that, it is not made for fixing anyone's life, it is made for those people who has a lot of money and it won't bother them at all even if they lose thousands of dollars in gambling, it is not concept made for those who has a limited amount of money and wants to have more with it.
Gambling is just an entertainment so it would not fix your life, we should look it that way to be safe as the moment we will focus in gambling it will take a huge part on our life and we cannot live without gambling and we know that those who live in gambling will also die on it.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
mundang

Activity: 1008

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:26:10 PM

It will only ruin your life,gambling is one of the major places were peole loss so much money or even wealth.
In fact gambling is making a person steal or even kill a person.
So staying away inti gambling will be much better.
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: