Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:29:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Mellow Ads - simple, bitcoin advertising. Network/CPM/CPC. Free faucet!  (Read 82497 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
teko85

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 10:44:49 AM

Why does http://rodeobtc.info/ have your adverts still on

950 satoshi was sent to you on FaucetBOX.com., no satoshis sent at all.

This is not the first website to have your ads on and get paid for it, whilst the user get nothing sent.

You need to do something about this, as your Mellow ads only encourages the scammers.

Unfortunately, Mellow Ads can't do anything about this as it's too hard to police the many sites that they have in their network. The best thing you can do is not to visit that faucet site and move on. However, Mellow Ads does have other problems stated above that they should fix immediately.

Exactly, their job is to pay for the visits, it doesn't matters if the website you visit is scam. That website's admin can still place the ads and get paid for your visits.

bonusbitcoin = mellowads

understand this people.

or stay doubl scammed.

Seems like MellowAds dies slowly Smiley
I heard a similar Network will launch soon really very similar
to MellowAds. I just wait that Smiley Pays same and all will be same
even the script copyd Smiley I burn to see this site Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
baztardo (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 11:30:21 AM

Just a quick message to try to counter some of the nonsense posts that are being made in this thread.

Mellow Ads is not dying, has not been abandoned and is not a scam or cheating anyone. We are constantly working hard to maintain and improve the system - and we are bringing on board new publishers and advertisers every day. Views and impressions are increasing steadily - now over 4 billion ad impressions were served last month. And we paid out over 150 BTC to publishers in that same period.
This is all happening despite a determined and sustained attempt to bring Mellow Ads down via numerous "attacks". The latest DDOS attack happened last week - this affected access to the system and ad serving. We believe that we are getting on top of this now but obviously fighting this has been a huge drain on our small team. Along with this we are seeing a number of negative messages posted about our service (here and elsewhere) by either competitor ad networks, angry people who have been kicked off the system for trying to cheat/scam or just plain trolls. We are not interested in getting into discussion/arguments with these people in this ANN thread in particular.

Our aim is for Mellow Ads to continue being the number 1 bitcoin ad network and is here to stay Smiley

Mellow Ads - Simple, bitcoin advertising
Get your advert seen by a huge audience - we served over 6.7 billion ad impressions in the last 30 days!
mellowads.com | support@mellowads.com
vodaljepa

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 12:34:39 PM

Just a quick message to try to counter some of the nonsense posts that are being made in this thread.

Mellow Ads is not dying, has not been abandoned and is not a scam or cheating anyone. We are constantly working hard to maintain and improve the system - and we are bringing on board new publishers and advertisers every day. Views and impressions are increasing steadily - now over 4 billion ad impressions were served last month. And we paid out over 150 BTC to publishers in that same period.
This is all happening despite a determined and sustained attempt to bring Mellow Ads down via numerous "attacks". The latest DDOS attack happened last week - this affected access to the system and ad serving. We believe that we are getting on top of this now but obviously fighting this has been a huge drain on our small team. Along with this we are seeing a number of negative messages posted about our service (here and elsewhere) by either competitor ad networks, angry people who have been kicked off the system for trying to cheat/scam or just plain trolls. We are not interested in getting into discussion/arguments with these people in this ANN thread in particular.

Our aim is for Mellow Ads to continue being the number 1 bitcoin ad network and is here to stay Smiley

Just so you know not everyone is a troll in here, when problems like that happen you need to notify us in here, you don't so we start assuming, next time let us know what is going on, not 2 weeks after it already happened, without us you would not be operational
I personally know you have multi accounts on here and you do read this thread regularly, stop making people guess into what is happening, instead come and let us know

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:27:42 PM

Finally the admin has replied. Like the OP mentioned, it would be professional if your reply as soon as a problem occurs. It would prevent negative comments + losing existing advertisers or publishers.
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:26:18 AM

then why u are not paying people from bonusbitco.in what u owe?

and stop saying its not urs. its urs.

and if u wanan say "no its not", then why do u support partner that stole peoples money?
take "his" payment and pay people what they got stolen.

yolo
Werko

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 08:54:39 AM

What should I do, that you change my e-mail?
I have wrote 3 mails, no response as usual.

freedoge.co

Activity: 909
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:57:59 AM

What should I do, that you change my e-mail?
I have wrote 3 mails, no response as usual.

i had same request a month ago, no reply since then. I wrote multiple e-mails to support and PMs. Good Luck Roll Eyes

vodaljepa

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:25:36 PM

admin doesn't reply, he ignores all emails and PMs

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
teko85

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 08:08:00 AM

Just so you know not everyone is a troll in here, when problems like that happen you need to notify us in here, you don't so we start assuming, next time let us know what is going on, not 2 weeks after it already happened, without us you would not be operational
I personally know you have multi accounts on here and you do read this thread regularly, stop making people guess into what is happening, instead come and let us know

i agree with you... Noboday would say anything if this problem was shared with Users in time...
MellowAds is the best paying Bitcoin Ad Network and i as Advertiser and Publisher love the
site, i hate when people let me in the dark... I think noone like that....
teko85

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 06:51:39 PM

The service is unavailable.   Cheesy
baztardo (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 07:28:11 PM

Just to let you know that as of today we have decided to discontinue this ANN thread as an official forum thread for Mellow Ads. This decision was taken to ensure that we can concentrate our resources on providing a first class bitcoin advertising system.

When Mellow Ads first started out we found that this was a good place to promote the new service and provide quick replies to support issues. However we have now outgrown this and it is just not feasible for us to provide a satisfactory level of support via such a forum thread - this is hopefully obvious given the number of negative posts recently.

For the near future we will continue to give prompt support to genuine support issues via email at support@mellowads.com. Longer term we are looking at providing a more comprehensive support system (e.g. FAQ, Support Tickets, Dedictaed Forum etc). Our policy is not to even engage with trolls, timewasters or hackers/scammers and this policy will continue as we just don't have the time/resources to waste on that.

We are grateful for all the positive support that we do get from our many happy advertisers and publishers, and are fully committed to continuing to build and improve Mellow Ads into the future Smiley

Kind Regards
Mellow Ads

Mellow Ads - Simple, bitcoin advertising
Get your advert seen by a huge audience - we served over 6.7 billion ad impressions in the last 30 days!
mellowads.com | support@mellowads.com
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58]
  Print  

Jump to: