Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:24:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Mellow Ads - simple, bitcoin advertising. Network/CPM/CPC. Free faucet!  (Read 82498 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 07:50:30 AM

Are these stats correct?

I enabled a campaign with and add for buywithbtc.biz, with the Advert title = "Buy with Btc.biz" and the Advert text = "Hot places to spend your BTC and ALTs".

Within about an hour, my add was apperantly shown 4340 times to 3824 unique visitors, not a single click tough...

This sounds strange to me. Most of the addspots are located on faucets, so i'm advertising a place to buy stuff with the BTC they're claiming on the faucets. I would have guessed i would do a little better than the 1:250 i'm seeing on the network page, but i defenately wouldn't have guessed i would do a lot worse...

I know, it's all statistics, but still 0 clicks with 4340 views sounds wrong to me...

Maybe i should change my add text, but it's just strange to me. I've actually seen better CTR's on adult tube traffic.

Definitely change your ad. I had a much better experience with mine, and mine sucked, :p.

Here's my post with my stats.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gundamsheed

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 11:48:12 AM

hi is the giveaway still available?
here is my account ref FA575D599D19
thank you
m3ndi3

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 08:18:43 PM

In case the giveaway is still on: 3D4EAB3430C8. I have a publisher account and I saw ads already showing up haha I was wondering how it works for publishers? What revenue statistics can I see or hope to see? Thanks!
baztardo (OP)

Activity: 305

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 08:27:08 PM

Sorry guys, the initial 0.001 BTC free advertising credit promotion finished last week (25th June) Sad

The good news is that we are currently well into the development of the CPM and CPC campaigns, which should hopefully be available on the system sometime next week Smiley

Mellow Ads - Simple, bitcoin advertising
Get your advert seen by a huge audience - we served over 6.7 billion ad impressions in the last 30 days!
mellowads.com | support@mellowads.com
Brad Harrison

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 10:22:39 PM

Sorry guys, the initial 0.001 BTC free advertising credit promotion finished last week (25th June) Sad

The good news is that we are currently well into the development of the CPM and CPC campaigns, which should hopefully be available on the system sometime next week Smiley

Will CPC work exactly how CoinURLs works?

adbtc.info

Activity: 266

Cheap and easy advertising

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 07:22:28 AM

If it works per unique click, you all should forget about opening any other ads site.
Coinurl takes you 50-85% fee, but people don't know it and still use them.

AdBTC.info - Bitcoin advertising network - you set the price, or just advertise for free!
baztardo (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 08:47:54 AM

I'm not familiar with how CoinURL works but this is roughly how our CPM and CPC campaigns will work (both will be unique view/click)...

1) Publisher will need to opt in each of his ad spaces to CPM and/or CPC and then set a CPM price (i.e. cost for each thousand unique views) and a CPC price (i.e. cost for each unique click)
2) CPM...
    a) Advertiser selects an ad space that is CPM enabled
    b) Specifies how many blocks of 1000 unique views they want
    c) Pays in full for the total unique views at the publishers CPM price
    d) The advert is shown in the ad space until it reaches the specified number of unique views - if there are multiple CPM/CPC campaigns running on the ad space then the ads will be rotated.
        Therefore, during this time the ad space will not display any network ads so will not earn any share of the network pool!
    e) At the end of each day the publisher is paid for whatever unique views have been delivered that day (100% of the paid price, 0% Mellow Ads fee!)
3) CPC...
    a) Advertiser selects an ad space that is CPC enabled
    b) Specifies how many unique clicks they want
    c) Pays in full for the total unique clicks at the publishers CPC price
    d) The advert is shown in the ad space until it reaches the specified number of unique clicks - if there are multiple CPM/CPC campaigns running on the ad space then the ads will be rotated.
        Therefore, during this time the ad space will not display any network ads so will not earn any share of the network pool!
    e) At the end of each day the publisher is paid for whatever unique clicks have been delivered that day (100% of the paid price, 0% Mellow Ads fee!)

Paying daily at the end of each day allows us to do 2 things...
1) Bigger window to run our bot/fraud detection systems - if we detect this then we can prevent publisher payment (and probably ban the publisher!), and refund the advertiser
2) Ensures that the publisher keeps the ad space active for the duration

Hope this makes sense!

Get your advert seen by a huge audience - we served over 6.7 billion ad impressions in the last 30 days!
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 08:51:50 AM

Hello there. Just make a 728x90 advertising slot on BitRevenues. I wonder if I create more slots, will the stats be unchanged like A-ads? By unchanged I mean it only add views and clicks to one slot - that what A-ads did.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 08:54:39 AM

I'm not familiar with how CoinURL works but this is roughly how our CPM and CPC campaigns will work (both will be unique view/click)...

1) Publisher will need to opt in each of his ad spaces to CPM and/or CPC and then set a CPM price (i.e. cost for each thousand unique views) and a CPC price (i.e. cost for each unique click)
2) CPM...
    d) The advert is shown in the ad space until it reaches the specified number of unique views - if there are multiple CPM/CPC campaigns running on the ad space then the ads will be rotated.
    e) At the end of each day the publisher is paid for whatever unique views have been delivered that day (100% of the paid price, 0% Mellow Ads fee!)
3) CPC...
    d) The advert is shown in the ad space until it reaches the specified number of unique clicks - if there are multiple CPM/CPC campaigns running on the ad space then the ads will be rotated.
    e) At the end of each day the publisher is paid for whatever unique clicks have been delivered that day (100% of the paid price, 0% Mellow Ads fee!)

1) Bigger window to run our bot/fraud detection systems - if we detect this then we can prevent publisher payment (and probably ban the publisher!), and refund the advertiser

Hope this makes sense!

Do network ads still fill in when there's no CPM/CPC, or does opting into those as a publisher mean those blocks are SOLELY for CPC/CPM and until someone buys in, you get nothing at all?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
baztardo (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 09:07:06 AM

2) CPM...
3) CPC...

Hope this makes sense!

Do network ads still fill in when there's no CPM/CPC, or does opting into those as a publisher mean those blocks are SOLELY for CPC/CPM and until someone buys in, you get nothing at all?

Yes, network ads fill in when there are no CPM/CPC campaigns running on an ad space. So you will continue to get the network revenue if no-one buys a CPM/CPC campaign

baztardo (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 09:09:37 AM

Hello there. Just make a 728x90 advertising slot on BitRevenues. I wonder if I create more slots, will the stats be unchanged like A-ads? By unchanged I mean it only add views and clicks to one slot - that what A-ads did.

No, we operate differently to A-Ads in this respect.
Each slot counts its views and clicks independently - and are classed as unique for that ad space only (not across the page or the whole network as A-Ads does)

Brad Harrison

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 02:01:47 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2015, 02:22:16 PM by Brad Harrison

That's why mellowads kicks ass, can't wait for CPM/CPC Smiley

superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 09:44:45 AM

I decided to see how your network is working (after one user recommended it)

I have created an account, added a website (http://bitcoinspace.net/freebitcoins/) inserted your code on my website.

Also I have created an ad to promote my website in the newtwork (still pending)

One question :  my adspace show : "Location - Bottom center - Not verified"  When the adspace is verified?  it is a manual verification, because the adspace is active and already have 1450 uniwue views and 3 unique clicks?

baztardo (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 09:51:29 AM

I decided to see how your network is working (after one user recommended it)

I have created an account, added a website (http://bitcoinspace.net/freebitcoins/) inserted your code on my website.

Also I have created an ad to promote my website in the newtwork (still pending)

One question :  my adspace show : "Location - Bottom center - Not verified"  When the adspace is verified?  it is a manual verification, because the adspace is active and already have 1450 uniwue views and 3 unique clicks?

Thanks for signing up Smiley

Location verification is all done manually. We have had such a rush of publishers sign up that we are a little behind doing this, but it will be done asap.
In the meantime your revenue will not be affected at all. The location is just for information for the advertiser so really only becomes important when we have CPM/CPC campaigns.

Brad Harrison

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:32:19 PM

I see changes to the main page, info about CPM/CPC has been added Smiley

adbtc.info

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 02:00:29 PM

Beautiful, 0% fees for unique CPC and CPM, all other networks will become useless Smiley

AdBTC.info - Bitcoin advertising network - you set the price, or just advertise for free!
Brad Harrison

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 02:04:22 PM

Beautiful, 0% fees for unique CPC and CPM, all other networks will become useless Smiley

I agree I can't believe some charge up to 60% fee

adbtc.info

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 02:11:29 PM

They hide their fees and many people probably don't even notice that they are being robbed.

winbits.us

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 04:06:08 PM

They hide their fees and many people probably don't even notice that they are being robbed.

Can you prove it? This is weird..
adbtc.info

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 04:09:16 PM

Can you prove it? This is weird..
You can prove it for yourself - just look for their fees anywhere in their sites and terms. Then ask them by e-mail how much are their fees. And hope that they answer you Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: