Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:56:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 266 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How too get rich  (Read 414924 times)
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 12:36:57 AM

The best in the current environment to be born rich for the rest of the other people is to work and hope for the best Grin
Born rich is always good but if you are not born rich then what's wrong in finding rich girl who can take care of your life and your future  Grin
Rich girl is also a good option if the marriage contract will be drawn up competently enough for fear that without it not to manage Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:57:43 AM

If you want to get rich then work hard and smart and that is the only way to get rich in future as its not a film story where you will get reach overnight, its an real life scenario.

People becoming rich by luck or by other reasons in one day but way to become rich is so hard and dark. Need to be creative and give to people what they want.

in this moment we can be rich with multiple ways, google ads earning is 1 of this way, or youtube channel is good way too to be rich.
for me, im sure with learning about bitcoin trade, bitcoin technology, bitcoin adsense can make me rich oneday in future Smiley

keep learning and earning bitcoin, you will be rich in future.
Youtube channel is classified as ad revenue, unless you manage to get sponsors to your channel. Earning ad revenue might be hard, because you'd need traffic to earn money. To get traffic, you need content or features. Starting another shitcoin may very well be easier than that.

There's a lot of people out there making real money out of YouTube ads simply by vlogging what they do. It's kind of a trend right now. You just hold the camera while you're doing an adventure, eating at a restaurant, going to the mall, or even just in your house. Most people from other countries want to go to a foreign country but they can't afford to. So they just watch vlogs and stuffs so that they will get the same feel that people get when they go to an adventure in other countries.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:05:12 AM

The best in the current environment to be born rich for the rest of the other people is to work and hope for the best Grin
Born rich is always good but if you are not born rich then what's wrong in finding rich girl who can take care of your life and your future  Grin
Rich girl is also a good option if the marriage contract will be drawn up competently enough for fear that without it not to manage Grin

Finding a rich girl, is also hard to do. And I don't think you can find it easily, they are rare nowadays because most of the rich girls, always
look for a rich man also but still there are girls , not looking at material things but pure in heart.
And that's a good option if you can marry a rich girl and you will both inherit their riches.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:43:42 AM

To get rich you must work hard and earn hard then save all you earn. Just buy things that you need to live. In a year or not so you will be rich.  Grin

If you can also do more job do it to get rich faster.  Grin
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:45:41 AM

In this day and age, with technology on our side, it is becoming easier to earn extra income. With a lot of online opportunities, one can already earn a living selling stuff online, being a virtual assistant, make your own website, be an internet star. Imagine if you could combine all those. That could be a recipe to become rich. It is all about finding your niche in the market.
Kollor

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 05:53:05 AM

In this day and age, with technology on our side, it is becoming easier to earn extra income. With a lot of online opportunities, one can already earn a living selling stuff online, being a virtual assistant, make your own website, be an internet star. Imagine if you could combine all those. That could be a recipe to become rich. It is all about finding your niche in the market.

That's true, doing your best on where you are good at is a good way to get rich, lots of opportunities right now is popping out of the internet and in real life. Working in the comfort of their homes is now possible for the ladies, doing some cooking tips or whatever that anyone might like and that could be useful, in short, just be "creative". No need to build a time machine to go back to 2008 and re run with the dawn of the Bitcoin.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:06:30 AM

It is not that easy, if you don't have unique skills such as web designing, coding, or programming. Data entry may fetch you $1 or $2 per hour, which is not enough to sustain quality living standards. And online ad revenues are going down. Nowadays, you need to put in a lot of effort, if you really want to profit out of content creation.
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:08:22 AM

It is not that easy, if you don't have unique skills such as web designing, coding, or programming. Data entry may fetch you $1 or $2 per hour, which is not enough to sustain quality living standards. And online ad revenues are going down. Nowadays, you need to put in a lot of effort, if you really want to profit out of content creation.
In my opinion, special skills does not really make you rich alone, even if you have that you cannot be rich if you do not have a good business knowledge. Majority of the people got rich in this world not because they have a special skills or something, its because they know how to leverage, they have the ability to manage people to work for them so they will get more than the benefits a skilled people get. They are called the smart people who are business minded and extremely good in business.

Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:35:17 AM

You have to be lucky if you want to be rich and that is because it wont be also that easy to be rich otherwise everyone will be rich and that is not going to happen that easily.
But you have to be smart and not to be greedy if you want to be rich and make also a nice investment so you can earn more money later and that is nice.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:37:09 AM

In my opinion, special skills does not really make you rich alone, even if you have that you cannot be rich if you do not have a good business knowledge. Majority of the people got rich in this world not because they have a special skills or something, its because they know how to leverage, they have the ability to manage people to work for them so they will get more than the benefits a skilled people get. They are called the smart people who are business minded and extremely good in business.

I am working in a so called VIP company and my boss is a total axx hole, he is an idiot and cannot sleep at night, he lives inside his business , no privacy at all, cameras all over the places and a lot of noise.
I don't think this can be called a business minded individual rather a stupid person if you ask me. A business minded individual can have a much better life than his, but as they say God doesn't give you all the benefits of this world Smiley so I don't agree with your statement at all. Its different for different people, they got rich in different ways, luck is what needed most, to be in the right place in the right time is what has made my boss rich but the life he is conducting is worse than that of a worker.
sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 08:03:16 AM

To get rich you must work hard and earn hard then save all you earn. Just buy things that you need to live. In a year or not so you will be rich.  Grin

If you can also do more job do it to get rich faster.  Grin

we can't save all our money, we must invest it oo and use it for pay daily cost, i save some bits each week arround $30/week, and invest some amount in cryptocurrency too. not much but im sure in next 20years i can build my bussines Smiley
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 08:20:03 AM

To get rich you must work hard and earn hard then save all you earn. Just buy things that you need to live. In a year or not so you will be rich.  Grin

yeah hard work is the main thing to be someone who is wealthy and rich people who work hard they will not know despair?
even though your salary is not great. but little long will become a hill ? so keep working hard and collect all that you earn dude
Fofofolo

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 08:28:30 AM

To be rich you have to be smart with Bitcoin and with your own money and you must also not to be greedy otherwise you are going to lose some money and that is bad for you. The best thing that you can do is that you have to know that you must make an investment and safe also some money.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 09:07:10 AM

To be rich you have to be smart with Bitcoin and with your own money and you must also not to be greedy otherwise you are going to lose some money and that is bad for you. The best thing that you can do is that you have to know that you must make an investment and safe also some money.

That's right without knowledge, you can't be rich even in real money or bitcoin. You must be low heartedly because if you are so very humble.
God will raise you up and He will help you rich, you will just also to be hard working and focus into it.

Vires in Numeris
znickelbackz

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:59:04 PM

I will not sell my genitals to become rich. I'm a guy

Check this NSFW section of the site.

You need to sell nothing more as live picture of You and some girlfriend.

i guess i should move my ass around and get me some girlfriends first. so the question 'how to get rich?' is basically become the same as 'how to get girls?' now. how?

Well he is still on the topic of the thread, he's pertaining to the opportunity of getting rich with selling your girlfriends nude picture or any girl you know
and have a naked picture on it.
well i doubt that it is a really good way of making the money in my opinion and i surely would not do that at all, first of all you wouldnt make a lot of money and secondly it might be illegal

besides that i think that a great way of making money is just holding your bitcoins or trying to trade all your bitcoins for other cryptocurrencies and wait for their price increase
I think doing that stupid things is the most desperate way of getting your dream to be rich, stay away on that idea man because that is illegal and your way to success is not what you have strive hard for. Better find a very decent job and when you got the experience and the money you can start on your own and by simply managing it right you can be rich.

yeah, we must think about our children, what they will think about us if they know we choose such a cheap way to make money, what will they become if they have so low parents, they might end up being whores and live a bad life.
we must think about our children, what they will think about us

As a parents you must think about your children but you can't hope they must think about you, even you can give anything for they to be a success person and of course because they are succes they are rich and then they not care about you as a parent you must accept it.
if you can't give them anything for they future never think about have a children maybe in fact they not want be your kids but they still silent because they scared it will hurt you and the people must think  before both a person think about married they must think about finance. i know as man you need a sex so i think you can do with whore so you will not hurt you children with worst life by your fault or the person playing in behind to make your family broke.

i give you a word think about that " love is about give not about get feedback "

what are you trying to suggest? the best options for everyone are don't think about our children at all or don't think about having children at all or use whores everytime we need sex? what kind of suggestion is that?
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:24:26 PM

You cannot build a Rome in a single day, you need work hard on it, need to prove your capabilities, show the world that you are different from others, you should be the best in what you do.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:37:03 PM

You cannot build a Rome in a single day, you need work hard on it, need to prove your capabilities, show the world that you are different from others, you should be the best in what you do.
Yeah thats right if you don't working hard and you are lazy you cannot be rich in the future.. but if you have already local job the only way that i can suggest to you just keep earnings in bitcoin or buy more bitcoins instead and wait for price high you will be rich in the future..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:56:13 PM

build your smart plan, then you can working hard, im sure working hard and never give up, will make your future very bright Smiley
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:41:48 PM

we can't save all our money, we must invest it oo and use it for pay daily cost, i save some bits each week arround $30/week, and invest some amount in cryptocurrency too. not much but im sure in next 20years i can build my bussines Smiley
yeah I think the investment is also important to increase revenue and as passivce income dude. but if you think with that investment is something risky you can leave it. because the investment is only an option ?
even if you do not make an investment you can still become rich Cheesy
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 12:16:21 AM

rich from bitcoin is also an option for you dude You can choose different ways to become rich. including of bitcoin? I think you're not enough to be smart to be rich. you should be able to take advantage of all opportunities to earn money as an investment and so forth. yeah and one more do not be greedy
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 266 »
  Print  

Jump to: