Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:08:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 266 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How too get rich  (Read 414924 times)
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 03:45:27 PM

buy buy buy BTC~~ Grin Grin
You may be be very right but I am worried that BTC price when rising too high , I do not know when to sell. I think maybe 600 is good, then I think maybe 700 and in this dilemma I fail to actually sell it at best price most of the time Sad
I guess this must be a problem for many long term traders.
I guess just by buying bitcoin will not guarantee you'll be wealthy. but maybe when you're using bitcoin that you have to play a trade, and use bitcoin large in the trade, chances are you can get a greater profit, and make you richer quicker
you can become rich just with buying bitcoin, but when bitcoin price is low and you have to buy as much as possible. and wait a few years for the high prices. it's all very possible.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:12:27 PM

I think that the best way to get rich is make something new and very necessery for people, no compete from anybody and you will get a lot of money.

The thing is it's hard to think of something "new". The necessary things for human life was/is already been invented by people. Most of it though. There might be some things that might surpass a present invention but it will only surpass it by a little.

It's really hard to think of something that will surpass the present inventions a lot. In the past, there's a lot of people who have invented a lot of "new" and necessary things for the human life. It should be much easier for them to think of something "new" because the world isn't modern just yet.

But if you, somehow, think of something new and necessary for the human life, then you have to make sure that nobody will steal your idea. Think of a way of how will you get paid because of the idea that you have in mind.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

universe_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:59:41 PM

it is definitely not an easy task, i think in order to become rich you have to invest a lot in bitcoins and wait for price increase

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
samlanhan1

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:19:50 PM

You'd most likely get rich by selling a product or service and accept bitcoin. That's really the only way now a days.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:42:23 PM

From my experience i can tell you guys that being happy and healthy is way more important.  That might sound a bit hippy and you've heard that before but its true.  Disclaimer: i will say if you cannot find a decent wage or job you are happy in then its pretty much impossible to be happy and healthy for the average person.  You need to be able to eat right and it costs.  You need to be able to spend large amounts of time relaxing and having fun.  Its tricky.

Happy healthy people are the richest in truth.
Right but suppose you want to be healthy the you require a Air Conditioner which can be bought by money Cheesy , anyways jokes apart. I think the best to get rich is arbitrage gambling Smiley We can mange our life with money from any kind of situations we faced. Only with money we will be able to solve and restore our life.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 07:58:30 PM

I guess just by buying bitcoin will not guarantee you'll be wealthy. but maybe when you're using bitcoin that you have to play a trade, and use bitcoin large in the trade, chances are you can get a greater profit, and make you richer quicker

Bitcoin is protected against inflation. That means that you don't actually need to do investment, if you want to preserve the purchasing power (unlike the case with fiat currency). It is more similar to bullion metals such as gold and platinum. That said, there is nothing wrong in trading. But make sure that the exchange is reliable and your coins are safe.
rekinthis

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 08:00:55 PM

Buy or develop your own time machine and go back to 2008 and mine BTC on the computer at your mothers house in the basement

this plan could work if we would have a working time machine, just sadly we don't, and who knows, maybe if we would buy many bitcoins then, maybe price would be small

and if without jokes, i think easiest plan to get rich is to buy many bitcoins now and forget them for long time, and then sell them after long time when their price will be large

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 08:02:47 PM

it is definitely not an easy task, i think in order to become rich you have to invest a lot in bitcoins and wait for price increase

"investing a lot in bitcoin and wait for the price to increase" is not that an easy task?
I think it is the most easy task to become rich as with that you will not need to do any hard struggle just buying and waiting, nothing more.
By the way it is sure that you can become rich to buy and hold some amount of bitcoin.

Hire me for your campaign management
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 09:02:33 PM

"investing a lot in bitcoin and wait for the price to increase" is not that an easy task?
I think it is the most easy task to become rich as with that you will not need to do any hard struggle just buying and waiting, nothing more

That part seems to be the most exhausting and exasperating. Some have been waiting since $1,200 per coin, and it appears that they will have to wait a little longer...

Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 10:14:26 PM

I am not rich so i don't know how to do this but anyway need to be smart and work hard to make it real, everybody who already rich is reasault of hard work.

ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 10:26:48 PM

You'd most likely get rich by selling a product or service and accept bitcoin. That's really the only way now a days.
I think if you're relying on that way. I'm sure you would need a very long time to get rich. why? for selling products or selling services. have no fixed income. and in one day may be just you do not get buyers? it might be? I think you need a job that has a steady income
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 10:46:48 PM

buy buy buy BTC~~ Grin Grin
You may be be very right but I am worried that BTC price when rising too high , I do not know when to sell. I think maybe 600 is good, then I think maybe 700 and in this dilemma I fail to actually sell it at best price most of the time Sad
I guess this must be a problem for many long term traders.
you can become rich just with buying bitcoin, but when bitcoin price is low and you have to buy as much as possible. and wait a few years for the high prices. it's all very possible.

The price of bitcoin now is very high, it is diifficult to gain more today than a year ago. The same will be next year. So, you could only be rich by holding bitcoin if you have adopted bitcoin early. Those people who have acquired bitcoin on its early days are rich now. But we, who are.just acquiring bitcoin now, will take triple the years before we can be rich by holding.
uname

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:14:53 AM

Lol if being rich is not easy. why do you provide an easy method to get rich dude? buy and hold bitcoin is a very easy thing to be done right ?

awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:23:44 AM

Lol if being rich is not easy. why do you provide an easy method to get rich dude? buy and hold bitcoin is a very easy thing to be done right ?

It's not that simple. You aren't accounting for things like inflation of the USD.

Account recovered 08-12-2019
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:54:07 AM

I am not rich so i don't know how to do this but anyway need to be smart and work hard to make it real, everybody who already rich is reasault of hard work.

yes hard work is the best way to become rich. because the results will never betray the effort. I am also currently only working hard to collect bitcoin as much as possible.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:54:58 AM

It's not that simple. You aren't accounting for things like inflation of the USD.
If i am rich I would not take a risky investment like bitcoins, much better if you are putting a real business where you can manage and even if the profit is not that high but consistently earning it will make you increase your wealth.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 07:55:52 AM

yes hard work is the best way to become rich. because the results will never betray the effort. I am also currently only working hard to collect bitcoin as much as possible.
although at this time I am not rich, I agree with you.
I guess the only way to become rich is that we have to work hard in any case, and harder than anyone else. and maybe we also have to be patient, because to become rich it takes a bit longer if we start from scratch
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:51:19 AM

Definitely. Getting rich is never an easy task to do in my opinion. There are so many people out there just waiting for you to fall into some scam so that they can become rich from your money.

But investing in BTC is one of the smartest moves I can think of. So yeah, BTC FTW!
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 11:33:31 AM

Definitely. Getting rich is never an easy task to do in my opinion. There are so many people out there just waiting for you to fall into some scam so that they can become rich from your money.

But investing in BTC is one of the smartest moves I can think of. So yeah, BTC FTW!
We should not look for any other investment because the opportunity is already in front of us, it is more profitable than a real state in my opinion, let us say more people will buy bitcoins because they already understand the benefits of using it, then it would be very easy for us to earn and everyday our investment will grow with a considerable amount of coins. Let us trust at this moment as we are beginning to go skyrocket to the moon.

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:23:06 PM

To become rich is not a destiny it is a choice. One can be rich only if he is so because of becoming one, the best way to do that is to work hard and learn from your work and later on start your own business to maximize your earnings. Also, investment can be a good way as you do have hard to manage and you just let your money work for you.
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 266 »
  Print  

Jump to: