Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:54:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 266 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How too get rich  (Read 414924 times)
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:55:46 AM

Halving can give you good profits but if you really want to get super rich from it then stop thinking of short term and hold it for next 10 years and you will get your answer.

If someone wants to become "super rich" 10 years from now, then he has to buy a lot of bitcoins right now. The bitcoin halving will make the price of bitcoin larger than it used to be. Just like those people who have bought bitcoins when it's still 12$ each that are super rich now, you can also become one of them. Their money has grew a lot than expected. If you're going to buy now @700$ each, then surely, you can make your money grow more than what you expect. You just have to wait for a long time.

That's true and if you have patience to hold it for that long term then you can surely get rich with it as price will be beyond our imagination in future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:54:47 AM

Halving can give you good profits but if you really want to get super rich from it then stop thinking of short term and hold it for next 10 years and you will get your answer.

If someone wants to become "super rich" 10 years from now, then he has to buy a lot of bitcoins right now. The bitcoin halving will make the price of bitcoin larger than it used to be. Just like those people who have bought bitcoins when it's still 12$ each that are super rich now, you can also become one of them. Their money has grew a lot than expected. If you're going to buy now @700$ each, then surely, you can make your money grow more than what you expect. You just have to wait for a long time.

That's true and if you have patience to hold it for that long term then you can surely get rich with it as price will be beyond our imagination in future.
I guess that's true, but I guess not appropriate if you just buy and keep bitcoin do you have to sell it in the future when the price rose to a high bitcoin. I think you also need to look for bitcoin, perhaps with the investment, or trade. but if you do not want to take risks, you can try to find bitcoin of the signature campaign, or create a blog and put up advertising pay with bitcoin. I think that way you can have a bitcoin with a lot, and make you rich someday

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
MTBTT

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:04:19 AM

Very hard question and i think that only rich people can answer, cause if you are not rich you can't know how to become rich, you can only assume..
yeah I laughed when many poor people give tips to become rich in this thread. I mean how could he have any tips and share it to many thread. but they could not implement it into their lives LOL
JohnyWalkerUK

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:07:04 AM

There are no methods to be rich and that is because you have to be kind of lucky if you want to be rich and to be rich is not possible for everyone I think, some of them are even born rich so that is nice.
But if you are making a nice investment and you can sell it on the right moment than maybe you can also be rich with it but you must dont be greedy.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:15:01 PM

There are no methods to be rich and that is because you have to be kind of lucky if you want to be rich and to be rich is not possible for everyone I think, some of them are even born rich so that is nice.
But if you are making a nice investment and you can sell it on the right moment than maybe you can also be rich with it but you must dont be greedy.

a good method is necessary to be rich, especially if you become rich with bitcoin. you must have a strategy or a good method in growing bitcoin. but if you work real you need method is effort and hard work.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:23:21 PM

Very hard question and i think that only rich people can answer, cause if you are not rich you can't know how to become rich, you can only assume..
yeah I laughed when many poor people give tips to become rich in this thread. I mean how could he have any tips and share it to many thread. but they could not implement it into their lives LOL

Thats true you have point if they cant implement themselves why the post.it here. I think many rich will advixe also that but for me you need to do another way to make it rich because ither rich make their way on it. My advice only is do what you think your way here you dont need the advice of the rich.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:42:52 PM

Thats true you have point if they cant implement themselves why the post.it here. I think many rich will advixe also that but for me you need to do another way to make it rich because ither rich make their way on it. My advice only is do what you think your way here you dont need the advice of the rich.

I think they implement it to themselves because who want to live poor or contented by just being a poor. All of us dreams to become rich. It is just hard to become rich if you start from below because it would also require some big money to invest to get you rich. Unless you are born from a rich family or luckily won in a lottery that will eventually make you rich.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:06:22 PM

I think they implement it to themselves because who want to live poor or contented by just being a poor. All of us dreams to become rich. It is just hard to become rich if you start from below because it would also require some big money to invest to get you rich. Unless you are born from a rich family or luckily won in a lottery that will eventually make you rich.

bitcoin could be the opportunity to become rich. even if you started from the bottom without capital.
I saw some of my friends, who is now an expert in the trade, they've been holding a lot of BTC. yet I know, before they may just play faucet.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:21:55 PM

bitcoin could be the opportunity to become rich. even if you started from the bottom without capital.
I saw some of my friends, who is now an expert in the trade, they've been holding a lot of BTC. yet I know, before they may just play faucet.

You can become rich with bitcoin if you hold it for next 15 to 20 years as price will skyrocket in future so investing money in bitcoin  would be really good option.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 06:52:26 PM

You can become rich with bitcoin if you hold it for next 15 to 20 years as price will skyrocket in future so investing money in bitcoin  would be really good option.

How you can be sure that Bitcoin is going to survive for another 20 years? There is always a chance that in the near future, it may get replaced with something which is even better (an altcoin for example). Look at Ethereum. It is the first altcoin to achieve a market capitalization of $1 billion (and is on the way to achieve a market cap of $2 billion).
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 07:11:29 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2016, 11:21:18 PM by deisik

How you can be sure that Bitcoin is going to survive for another 20 years? There is always a chance that in the near future, it may get replaced with something which is even better (an altcoin for example). Look at Ethereum. It is the first altcoin to achieve a market capitalization of $1 billion (and is on the way to achieve a market cap of $2 billion).

Could you please tell in a few words how it is fundamentally different from Bitcoin (as you see it)? Does it include a feature known as a decentralized distributed exchange? I'm curious since, as I already said a few times before, I don't trade cryptos (Bitcoin included) just because of the risks involved with exchanges...

That would be a killer feature if done properly (at least, for me)

Blackmet

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 08:52:19 PM

Actually you need a lot of money to get rich, but if you want to know the way how to get this money better to read about succsessful people and other stuff like that.

JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 10:13:20 PM

Actually you need a lot of money to get rich, but if you want to know the way how to get this money better to read about succsessful people and other stuff like that.
For me success stories are only on paper, and if you feel that you will be motivated by reading it then you are wrong, motivation should come from within and not by reading stories.
Dapallo

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:11:27 PM

buy the bitcoin is the best choice

Go back in time, and literally place a buy order for EVERY single bitcoin on all exchanges.
No matter how much you buy it for (if you put it up for 10$ when its worth cents in btc), people will REALLY sell all their btc to you.
Once you have enough, go back in time, and sell it all on exchanges at -10% of the real price, to sell fast.

▲▼ No.1 Binary Options | dice ▲▼
████████████ sec◔nds trade ████████████
↑↓ Highest Reward x49 ↑↓
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:49:18 PM

The best options in my eyes are trading and simply holding the bitcoin because its easy and can be very profitable in my eyes.
I would go for it without any risks..
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 12:13:59 AM

I forgot the biggest and easiest way to get rich which is a ROTH IRA. You can only put a limited amount of money into it every year, but over 20-40 years you will be a millionaire or multi millionaire. Go look at a calculator online or talk to your bank to see what options they have but that is the #1 best way to be rich in your life.
ibh98

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 12:25:14 AM

I think we should earn bitcoin more and more and hold them until price rise. And also mine them in good site to be rich
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 12:27:36 AM

Work harder be at your self be confident so that your dreams come true.
Dakron

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 01:26:19 AM

For me getting rich is not easy it requires great level of dedication and hard work, you need to double your efforts and try to think different which no one else is capable of.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 03:55:27 AM

I forgot the biggest and easiest way to get rich which is a ROTH IRA. You can only put a limited amount of money into it every year, but over 20-40 years you will be a millionaire or multi millionaire. Go look at a calculator online or talk to your bank to see what options they have but that is the #1 best way to be rich in your life.

How would a retirement plan make you rich? Multimillionaire? Huh! Funny. Grin

Quoted from Wikipedia.org:
A Roth IRA (Individual Retirement Arrangement) is a retirement plan under US law that is generally not taxed, provided certain conditions are met. The tax law of the United States allows a tax reduction on a limited amount of saving for retirement. The Roth IRA's principal difference from most other tax advantaged retirement plans is that, rather than granting a tax break for money placed into the plan, the tax break is granted on the money withdrawn from the plan during retirement.

Roth IRA is only available in the US and you have to meet certain conditions. It just reduces your tax for your retirement. It's not some kind of investment that would make you rich after 20-40 years. I don't know how much exactly would you get from this but I'm pretty sure it might be big for someone who's retired but it wouldn't make you rich.

Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 266 »
  Print  

Jump to: