Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:52:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 266 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How too get rich  (Read 414924 times)
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 01:44:20 PM

Marry an old ,single and rich woman...

Who's your mammy?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
escrowboy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 02:32:25 PM

Join the lottery everyday ,you might win the grand prize.
But dont rely on that,always remember money cant by happiness in life.
Find a nice job with  good amount of salary.never involve in gambling or in investments program.

Staking your money in lottery is like winning 1 out of 100million people. It is really small chance to make you rich, so It's better to save your money rather than spending it there.
Money can't really buy happiness but it can buy things that make you happy.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 02:33:11 PM

Marry an old ,single and rich woman...

Who's your mammy?
That is nasty, I will not do that in my case even if I want to rich. I know there other legit ways to be rich or if it is hard to rich in legit ways then I would not still do that, I would rather rob a bank.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 02:51:54 PM

Find a nice job with  good amount of salary.never involve in gambling or in investments program.

Staking your money in lottery is like winning 1 out of 100million people. It is really small chance to make you rich, so It's better to save your money rather than spending it there.

A lottery is not the way to get rich. But a way to lose money, simply based on the chance you can win.
If you want to get rich, my advice is to work hard and start/create an innovative new thing.

cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 03:10:52 PM

Marry an old ,single and rich woman,, all you have to do is to make her happy ,wait her to transfer all her belongings into you and thats it, youre now only waiting for her to die..  this is the best way to get rich if you dont want to find a work..

Loled at this, you made my day dude. Actually, it's a good plan though, getting rich easily by married a rich woman.
Get rich is not free and it's need a hard work to do that.
That was a very good plan to marry a rich old woman just to get rich. But it will have consequenses just like my cousin marrying a daughter of a chinese businessmen. But all of a sudden the life of my cousin has changes. He has his own house, car, business all the things that a man dreamed of. So, if you want to get rich just marry a rich girl/man. What a short cut.

Yeah if  you want to get rich quickly without making any efforts then that is the best option, only efforts you need to make is to convince her that you are the best guy for her  Grin

Marrying with a rich girl is not the solution to become rich. Its just a luck. Most Rich girls prefers rich guys with own house, car and business etc.
Besides getting rich, we must follow our cultures too. Marrying a lady and thinking of being rich is just a criminal mind. Who knows waiting for the lady to die for long years, make you a killer.  Shocked
escrowboy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 03:47:32 PM

Find a nice job with  good amount of salary.never involve in gambling or in investments program.

A lottery is not the way to get rich. But a way to lose money, simply based on the chance you can win.
If you want to get rich, my advice is to work hard and start/create an innovative new thing.
Its true, rather than taking a really small chance of winning. You can already assure your future by preparing and being knowledgeable by making a wise decision on the things you will do.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 04:17:15 PM

Its true, rather than taking a really small chance of winning. You can already assure your future by preparing and being knowledgeable by making a wise decision on the things you will do.

We cannot depend only on lottery or gambling to get rich as majority of times you will not succeed, its better to make honest efforts which can make us rich in future.
ontrackk

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 04:23:05 PM

though the chances of winning the lottery is really slim thus you will not earn any money out of that

i think i would just invest a lot of fiat into bitcoins right now and make myself rich pretty soon

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 04:32:37 PM

Exactly. In case of national lotteries, only a small part of the revenue from the ticket sales (usually less than 25%) goes toward the prize pool. The remainder is mopped up by taxes, commissions, printing costs, advertising costs.etc. Compared to lotteries, online gambling is more profitable, as usually more than 90% of the revenue is diverted to the prize pool.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 04:35:46 PM

Exactly. In case of national lotteries, only a small part of the revenue from the ticket sales (usually less than 25%) goes toward the prize pool. The remainder is mopped up by taxes, commissions, printing costs, advertising costs.etc. Compared to lotteries, online gambling is more profitable, as usually more than 90% of the revenue is diverted to the prize pool.

Yup online gambling is better in compare to lotteries, though its risky too but you can try your luck once on it, but you cannot get rich with it for sure as you will not win every time.
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 04:52:29 PM

I guess you wanted to say less profitless (doesn't sound good, I agree), right? Being more profitable means, in the first place, just being profitable, but how can online gambling be profitable at all?

RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 04:52:35 PM

You never know you could be the next star by just sitting there at the right time and 2 minutes later a man walks by and says "i like your face come with me we'll get you cleaned up and given a good job, interested" you follow him because you're jobless and homeless so you have nothing to lose and in 2 years you have a mansion and everything else because this man took you to the public library and you made millions from clicking 3 buttons online...Faucet...Higher than 99.98 and won 3 times in a row, nobody ever saw that before but you just broke the record of luck.

You can send my prize to the address written in my profile (make no mistake), lol
Lol, seems like this guy wants to make you the next big hollywood star. Why not accept it and take the risk deisik.

In that scenario, you'll more likely end up as a slave.
Beware of human trafficking....
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 04:57:15 PM

You never know you could be the next star by just sitting there at the right time and 2 minutes later a man walks by and says "i like your face come with me we'll get you cleaned up and given a good job, interested" you follow him because you're jobless and homeless so you have nothing to lose and in 2 years you have a mansion and everything else because this man took you to the public library and you made millions from clicking 3 buttons online...Faucet...Higher than 99.98 and won 3 times in a row, nobody ever saw that before but you just broke the record of luck.

You can send my prize to the address written in my profile (make no mistake), lol
Lol, seems like this guy wants to make you the next big hollywood star. Why not accept it and take the risk deisik.

In that scenario, you'll more likely end up as a slave.
Beware of human trafficking....

Somehow missed that post. Doesn't seem to be a coincidence. In any case, that guy knows where to find the 34-character address to send his proposals to, lol

boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 05:04:56 PM

Yup online gambling is better in compare to lotteries, though its risky too but you can try your luck once on it, but you cannot get rich with it for sure as you will not win every time.

But they are still both gambling, and gambling is not a way of getting rich. You really need to work for it if you really want to become rich one day.
As lotteries is a type of gambling that it will just get your money without assurance when you are going to win the pot.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 05:08:01 PM

But they are still both gambling, and gambling is not a way of getting rich. You really need to work for it if you really want to become rich one day.
As lotteries is a type of gambling that it will just get your money without assurance when you are going to win the pot.

People tend to thing gambling can make them rich. There is a small group what became rich from gambling. But for the masses it's not going to happen.
Neither on gambling games based on skill, nor on gambling games based on luck.

Getting rich is everybody's dream but only a few will ever get it.
opossum

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 05:09:06 PM

If you are depending on gambling to get rich that it the worst thing to do, and it proves that you are  not capable of doing anything in your life and depending only on luck to get rich.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

hnjvst

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 05:31:31 PM

I'm not rich but I try to achieve financial freedom

1. Earn daily, monthly, and annually income

Daily earning: create web store selling goods/digital items, freelance job.
Monthly earning: G AdSense, amazon affiliate
Yearly earning: - (still looking for it)

2. Get out of debt
3. Have enough time to enjoy life instead of always thinking about work
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 05:36:36 PM

Work hard, invest smart, have a smart goal in mind and start making efforts to achieve that goal, and if you successfully do it over a period of time then you can get rich in future.
Stedsm
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:05:01 PM

No need to buy time machine, you still have chances currently.
Bitcoin is a great investment, so not necessary to go back and buy a big stack, just try to accumulate small pieces and save them or trade.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:14:01 PM

No need to buy time machine, you still have chances currently.
Bitcoin is a great investment, so not necessary to go back and buy a big stack, just try to accumulate small pieces and save them or trade.

Yeah right now you still can make some money with bitcoins as long as you take it slow and steady because if you do take it slow and steady most likely you'll win the race because the rabbit will break his leg lol.

you get rich by slowly accumulating all of yourbtc then just cashing out half then accumulating more and more to sell sell sell.
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 266 »
  Print  

Jump to: