Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:14:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ParallelCoin - DUO - SHA256 + Scrypt | HardFork Soon!!! We are going Go!  (Read 61085 times)
trax0r

Activity: 375
Merit: 103

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:33:28 PM

Parallelcoin will surely rise now.

Very possible Smiley

$DUO, the ParallelCoin, will be going to the Parallel Universum. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marcetin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 05:51:35 PM

Hi Marcetin.Can you please remove word EXPERIEMENTAL CURRENCY from website and from post and write new or digital currency.It will have huge impact on its value.Because people think now that its gonna vanish as  you have written word EXPERIMENTAL.If this  works i will send you my DUO address  Smiley Wink

More things to do on the webpage:
Also remove all the mining pools except the "ParallelCoin SHA256 pool", add http://duo.smarterhash.com/ and http://italyiimp.com/site/mining
On exchanges please remove Empoex, as they remove DUO from exchange some months ago. Currently there are two exchanges.
Under Block Explorer remove raq2 block explorer and add this one: https://prohashing.com/explorer/Parallelcoin/

Maybe we can add a new point called "Market Information" and add:
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/parallelcoin
https://bitinfocharts.com/de/parallelcoin/
https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/duo/overview
http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/coins/show/duo
https://www.coinhills.com/market/duo/
http://www.blockchainstats.org/altcoin-market-data/parallelcoin-market-data/

Please check the webpage. https://parallelcoin.info/

Thank you!

Hey... thank you for your update. Good to see DUO is going into the right direction.

Sure, np Wink

The best is that thins are moving. I know we all want things happen fast, but... best things come slow. On 2nd Aug chain will have 3 years of existence. Anyhow I will give my best to write down full plan for DUO. My plan, which does not exclude some other plans like one from kbroadfoot. I will do my best to promote and organize some things, like code fix/update/upgrade (already have the man), combine DUO with existing services (bitstickers, bitnodes, anonstickers, etc...), organize marketing campaign with promotional videos, etc..

Thank you for help, really appreciate it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
kiencuong

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

postoken

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:49:56 PM

Very possible Smiley

Going up is a sure thing, but maybe we will need a pump, an appearance at hitbtc or bittrex ,, etc, we all go to 1 DUO = 1 BTC. We support you
marcetin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 07:19:08 PM

Very possible Smiley

Going up is a sure thing, but maybe we will need a pump, an appearance at hitbtc or bittrex ,, etc, we all go to 1 DUO = 1 BTC. We support you

Well... as always I will never support pump or anything similar. I am giving myself to this and I expect long term profit which will come only and only when we succeed in any of our plans for promotions DUO and making services for it.

Personally I don't care for any exchange, even do not care for the price. There is my goal price, but we are not close to it, it is not just price, volume is more important thing. Four of us can pump price x10 and than what?! Take small profit and turn around? No. I will give my best for the story and wait price/volume reach stable level, than start selling small amount regularly to take profit. That is my honest plan.

For now, beside services and promotion, first thing we need to do is to make some improvement in code, so basically there will be hard fork for sure in close future. The whole process how will happen will be discussed here and on slack. I will do my best to organize anything I can, but please do not expect from me to be some advanced leader. I am just a guy who do many things, from HTML coding to music production, from selling stickers to hosting nodes... but beside all in hart against the system, searching for possibility of new ways for living of human kind (crypto is important part) in two word some could say damn hippie Smiley

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
kiencuong

postoken

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:08:56 AM

Very possible Smiley

Well... as always I will never support pump or anything similar. I am giving myself to this and I expect long term profit which will come only and only when we succeed in any of our plans for promotions DUO and making services for it.

Personally I don't care for any exchange, even do not care for the price. There is my goal price, but we are not close to it, it is not just price, volume is more important thing. Four of us can pump price x10 and than what?! Take small profit and turn around? No. I will give my best for the story and wait price/volume reach stable level, than start selling small amount regularly to take profit. That is my honest plan.

For now, beside services and promotion, first thing we need to do is to make some improvement in code, so basically there will be hard fork for sure in close future. The whole process how will happen will be discussed here and on slack. I will do my best to organize anything I can, but please do not expect from me to be some advanced leader. I am just a guy who do many things, from HTML coding to music production, from selling stickers to hosting nodes... but beside all in hart against the system, searching for possibility of new ways for living of human kind (crypto is important part) in two word some could say damn hippie Smiley

so, i waiting to 2/8 Smiley adn i love DUO
kiencuong

postoken

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:52:23 AM

quiet !!!!!http://[flash=200,200][flash=200,200][flash=200,200][flash=200,200][flash=200,200] ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???[/flash][/flash][/flash][/flash][/flash]
marcetin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 11:37:08 AM

You had fight with keyboard or just tried to use unsupported code on SMF?

I am making the plan in graphics so we can put it here and discuss. And also the plan is important as I have here few investors interested for support of DUO. Those potential investors are not from bitcoin/crypto story but just some people with money who want to enter crypto anyhow and I pulling them to invest here. Not to mine ETH or something as many do, but to invest smart in developing situation, as potential here is for sure x30-50 maybe x100. 0.01BTC per DUO is something not unbelievable if we make good effort.

And please don't ask questions like "why is so quiet" or "what devs are doing". If you have interest in DUO ask yourself what you can do to help DUO thrive.

I'll be merciless to anyone who hold DUO and do nothing, just expecting from me, trax, kb.... to do all just and continually asking us what we done and when something will be done.

Also in next few days I will try to put together all my DUO wallets and will list my holdings (beside listed on explorer) and will try to make list of all holders, public or not, out team should know who are biggest holders, as that is important for developing and stability. I am not sure exactly but my holdings are around 15% of existing, minted coins (295028 in this moment). Will be happy if we know half, as if for example price go to 0.005BTC we need some security that someone will not come up and dump 10k DUO's. As we know there's always some big holder which lurks for dump and doing so just shit in face to all job done.

Please if you are DUO holder join slack channel, we need to organize. Ask for invitation in PM. Thank you.

chey

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

I'm a miner not a minor.

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 09:59:52 PM

I am making the plan in graphics so we can put it here and discuss. And also the plan is important as I have here few investors interested for support of DUO. Those potential investors are not from bitcoin/crypto story but just some people with money who want to enter crypto anyhow and I pulling them to invest here. Not to mine ETH or something as many do, but to invest smart in developing situation, as potential here is for sure x30-50 maybe x100. 0.01BTC per DUO is something not unbelievable if we make good effort.

Thanks marcetin. Look forward to seeing what you have put together.

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Transfercoin
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
trax0r

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:31:48 PM

good news... DUO/LTC market was added on coinmarketcap.com today.
gildinglite

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

These packets fly

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:41:18 AM

You had fight with keyboard or just tried to use unsupported code on SMF?

And please don't ask questions like "why is so quiet" or "what devs are doing". If you have interest in DUO ask yourself what you can do to help DUO thrive.

I'll be merciless to anyone who hold DUO and do nothing, just expecting from me, trax, kb.... to do all just and continually asking us what we done and when something will be done.

Also in next few days I will try to put together all my DUO wallets and will list my holdings (beside listed on explorer) and will try to make list of all holders, public or not, out team should know who are biggest holders, as that is important for developing and stability. I am not sure exactly but my holdings are around 15% of existing, minted coins (295028 in this moment). Will be happy if we know half, as if for example price go to 0.005BTC we need some security that someone will not come up and dump 10k DUO's. As we know there's always some big holder which lurks for dump and doing so just shit in face to all job done.

Please if you are DUO holder join slack channel, we need to organize. Ask for invitation in PM. Thank you.

Sounds good, thank you sir.
controlhosting

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 02:41:02 PM

my wallet is stuck at "4 hours behind". wallet was fine up until 5:28 AM EST any ideas on how to fix this issue.
trax0r

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:54:04 PM

my wallet is stuck at "4 hours behind". wallet was fine up until 5:28 AM EST any ideas on how to fix this issue.

I had this also once.. as soon a new block was found, then it did dissappear and wallet was fine again.
controlhosting

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 11:51:50 PM

I had this also once.. as soon a new block was found, then it did dissappear and wallet was fine again.

Found a block so wallet is still working i guess network is slow today?
trax0r

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:17:31 AM

Found a block so wallet is still working i guess network is slow today?

If there are not many mining or if the difficulty is very high, then it can happen that it takes some time to fine a new block -> slow network....
gildinglite

These packets fly

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:30:54 PM

Somebody turn up the volume....
trax0r

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:48:56 AM

yeah, I saw it.. I guess this is no problem, as DUO is still far undervalued anyways.... i think there will be much more increase in the near future.
gildinglite

These packets fly

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:41:51 PM

yeah, I saw it.. I guess this is no problem, as DUO is still far undervalued anyways.... i think there will be much more increase in the near future.

Could you elaborate? What are the primary use cases these days?

Haven't heard from the team in a minute....
trax0r

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:00:45 PM

Could you elaborate? What are the primary use cases these days?

Haven't heard from the team in a minute....

Join the DUO community at slack. There you can read the actual discussion about what is planned with DUO and what might be changed in the future.
If you do not want to join slack, this is also no probem. As soon as the road map and plans are finished, the info should also be posted here in the forum.
trax0r

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:51:23 PM

New Parallelcoin sha256d pool:
http://TimeTeh.com/
Fee 2%, no registration, auto payments 30 min
marcetin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 01:09:20 PM

New Parallelcoin sha256d pool:
http://TimeTeh.com/
Fee 2%, no registration, auto payments 30 min

Added to OP and the site.

Tnx trax0r Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: