Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:27:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what you like best in Bitcoin ?  (Read 162312 times)
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 06:22:04 PM

I like the fact that for the first time in history I can say that I own my own money. Never before this was possible. Yo always, always depended on a third party, either the banks or the vaults hoarding the gold. Now I can hoard it all myself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 06:30:54 PM

For me, Fully anonymous payments+privacy. And its really helpful for me since i can't create a verified paypal account for my country Tongue
Also, it can be used by anyone and instant transactions with low fee is possible Cheesy

nobody will know if you send your money to anywhere even your mom and dad  Cool right?
forget it about paypal all we have to do just promote bitcoin and someday bitcoin would be change paypal
i wish and I'm verry glad to know bitcoin until now
98problems

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 06:35:53 PM

i really like that bitcoin is unregulated in most of the countries in the world so people might be anonymous also the transactions are instant and its easy to use

maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 06:39:13 PM

For me the best is the possibility to earn some of it easily, although it is on small quantity (faucets i.e). That is much more than what you can do with regular money.

dollarneed

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 06:58:50 PM

For me the best is the possibility to earn some of it easily, although it is on small quantity (faucets i.e). That is much more than what you can do with regular money.

Yup i agree politely
to earn some bitcoin is easy especially from signature campaign
even i earned some dollars to from the internet but i think bitcoins and signature campaign is really cool way to earn money
GotaPauj

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 07:04:47 PM

For me, Fully anonymous payments+privacy. And its really helpful for me since i can't create a verified paypal account for my country Tongue
Also, it can be used by anyone and instant transactions with low fee is possible Cheesy

You made my day, In my country too is hard to get verified, and even if i get the chances to get limited are very high, so the money if i receive in paypal cant withdraw. So bitcoin is better and the fee arent much high.
dollarneed

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 07:14:31 PM

You made my day, In my country too is hard to get verified, and even if i get the chances to get limited are very high, so the money if i receive in paypal cant withdraw. So bitcoin is better and the fee arent much high.

Which country do you live? why its to hard to get verified ?
is that paypal got banned by your goverment or something else?
i wish bitcoin could change paypal as a first online payment in internet Smiley
apriyani420

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 07:31:39 PM

i like the fact that a lot of people are joining to use it constantly also the whole technique of using it is really simple what easily attracts people to using it

GotaPauj

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 07:43:11 PM

You can check in google which countries are not supported. And with paypal its hard to exchange to btc 1:1 or any alt coins. so i prefer more bitcoin than paypal.
dollarneed

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 07:52:16 PM

You can check in google which countries are not supported. And with paypal its hard to exchange to btc 1:1 or any alt coins. so i prefer more bitcoin than paypal.

actually i have a friends that live in pakistan (anyway pakistan is one of the countries are not supported)
so i always helped him to convert his paypal to bitcoin
but unfortuantely his paypal has limited
Insertion

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 06:50:15 AM

It is fully anonymous payments and never disclose who sent to whom means privacy. This will be very helpful for micro payments to transfer
Derrike

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 10:45:46 AM

It is fully anonymous payments and never disclose who sent to whom means privacy. This will be very helpful for micro payments to transfer
It's not helpful in micro payments but it is helpful in major payments where you want to not to disclose your identity.
You can also transfer micro payments in cash.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 04:31:42 PM

It's not helpful in micro payments but it is helpful in major payments where you want to not to disclose your identity.

the amount makes no difference in being anonymous or not.
i mean it doesn't matter you want to make a micropayment (send a small amount) or a major payment in both cases as long as you take some actions (like using mixers) it can be anonymous.
But who want to depend on mixers.
Using bitcoin gives us freedom from getting our names disclosed when sending some money to someone.
And with mixers there is always a risk that they will run away with our money.
Isn't it Huh

grandFX
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 05:11:50 PM

for me, open resource and decentralitazation is the future
and also that no goverment can control it
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 05:23:34 PM

I like Bitcoin's open and decentralized currency. I like how there are many uses for Bitcoin and that it works better than paypal and credit cards. My favourite part of bitcoin is the fact that there are many uses for the technology that are yet to be discovered and it's value is only going to up up in the years to come.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
aakashsangwan

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 05:33:24 PM

the amount makes no difference in being anonymous or not.
i mean it doesn't matter you want to make a micropayment (send a small amount) or a major payment in both cases as long as you take some actions (like using mixers) it can be anonymous.
But who want to depend on mixers.
Using bitcoin gives us freedom from getting our names disclosed when sending some money to someone.
And with mixers there is always a risk that they will run away with our money.
Isn't it Huh

there is always risks involved when you use a third party and put your trust in them, but at the same time there are some reputable mixers like bitmixer.io which don't have any plan on running away!

besides as long as you don't care about staying completely anonymous , you can do it on your own by using different address every time and make it harder (not impossible) for other to track you down.
And we can also mix Bitcoin by sending them to an exchange, turning them to altcoin and taking those altcoin to another exchange and then trading them for Bitcoin.
So in this way the bitcoin get mixed and very much less fee is involved to mix these coins.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 05:37:43 PM

What I like best of Bitcoin is that it is decentralized. Not to mention, that mining Bitcoins is fun too  Roll Eyes

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 05:41:25 PM

With Bitcoin and other digital currency, you have the chance to be your own Bank. This enables enormous possibilities.
It is the perfect currency for the online world. it is an amazing tool for Freelancers.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 05:45:16 PM

With Bitcoin and other digital currency, you have the chance to be your own Bank. This enables enormous possibilities.
It is the perfect currency for the online world. it is an amazing tool for Freelancers.

That is one of the best features of Bitcoin. To be honest with you, I've never had a bank account in my life. All my money is in cash and stored in a safe box underground. Some part of my money I use it to invest it in Bitcoins. When I buy online, I simply buy a prepaid Visa debit card (at a local retailer) and load it with my cash. I've always been trying to avoid banks  Roll Eyes

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
aakashsangwan

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 06:26:39 PM

That is one of the best features of Bitcoin. To be honest with you, I've never had a bank account in my life. All my money is in cash and stored in a safe box underground. Some part of my money I use it to invest it in Bitcoins. When I buy online, I simply buy a prepaid Visa debit card (at a local retailer) and load it with my cash. I've always been trying to avoid banks  Roll Eyes
Maybe you are just a kid.
That's why you don't have a bank account.
Everyone should have a bank account but not more than one. All the debit card shopping can be done with it and we have no worry about our cash and not have to take much cash with us. Just take a debit card

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: