Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:24:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SPROUTS sha256 pos+pow 10% at 5 days 芽菜货币  (Read 216049 times)
HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 02:39:09 AM

Not many updates on this coin don't hear much from eggman either...

Sprouts info? Updates or cricket and tumbleweed town?
I really dont see the point in these posts.Just a waste off time.If you actually read the thread before posting you will see the coin is doing quite well and if you have a look at the trading on cryptsy you might not look like and idiot when posting crap like this.

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 03:36:45 AM

I really dont see the point in these posts.Just a waste off time.If you actually read the thread before posting you will see the coin is doing quite well and if you have a look at the trading on cryptsy you might not look like and idiot when posting crap like this.

Coins go up and down bro... I can dump it down to 100 satoshi to make supporters look like an idiot and I can also buying it up to 1000 and make me look like an idiot.

It was a valid question and usually devleopers of a product are active and give updates. Provides faith in investments etc.

Price isn't really a huge consideration as well when volume is under 5btc daily. I have a fair amount of sprouts so as an owner they were valid questions. Thanks.
Spidersbox
Legendary

Activity: 1294
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 04:49:07 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2015, 05:01:29 AM by Spidersbox

I am having a problem with my NOMP pool. I just added sprouts to it, but it won't start.
getblocktemplate call failed for daemon instance 0 with error {"code":-8,"message":"Invalid mode"}

any help would be appreciated.
Kiritsugu
Legendary

Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 04:53:59 AM

Coins go up and down bro... I can dump it down to 100 satoshi to make supporters look like an idiot and I can also buying it up to 1000 and make me look like an idiot.

It was a valid question and usually devleopers of a product are active and give updates. Provides faith in investments etc.

Price isn't really a huge consideration as well when volume is under 5btc daily. I have a fair amount of sprouts so as an owner they were valid questions. Thanks.
To be honest the best thing would be for the dev to add some rough estimates on dates for the Roadmap.  That way both current holders and potential buyers will know what's going on, and what will be happening in the near future.

Rough estimates on dates are better than no dates at all, because then it gives people an idea of how quickly things are happening.

But at this point, fighting in the thread won't really solve much, we just have to wait to hear from the dev. Smiley
SushiNoTomato

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 06:44:50 AM

My sprouts are coming in slowly but surely, I'm still compounding them, this coin is great !
Kiritsugu
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 07:41:24 AM

Woot, just got my first stake since investing, on one of my smaller transactions, +2200 SPRTS.  Awesome!
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 09:05:55 AM

To be honest the best thing would be for the dev to add some rough estimates on dates for the Roadmap.  That way both current holders and potential buyers will know what's going on, and what will be happening in the near future.

Rough estimates on dates are better than no dates at all, because then it gives people an idea of how quickly things are happening.

But at this point, fighting in the thread won't really solve much, we just have to wait to hear from the dev. Smiley

Not fighting it was a valid initial question with no malice. Just seems sometimes in bitcointalk forums if you post what people want to hear you are really smart but if you post something someone doesn't like the sound of in any question you are a fudder. I find it amusing Smiley. Will be good to hear updates. Coins that just change a stake rate mechanism long term that don't have something else going for them usually taper off a bit.
Krypt0Fr3ak

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 02:10:40 PM

..Will be good to hear updates. Coins that just change a stake rate mechanism long term that don't have something else going for them usually taper off a bit.

I agree, coin launch and network maintenance is done, Now to ensure continues adopters of SPRTS apart from the PoS aspect it's imperative the Sprouts DEV comes out of hiding and actually speaks to share with us his vision and path which the project be taking in the near future and long term goals.

It is also very important to have good news (or any news) which can help with momentum not just for price action / volume but also for wider recognition in the crypto community and wider adoption in general.

If the highlight of Sprouts is the PoS rate; as what was quoted above, it will taper off and we will be left with yet another bag of alts..

If sprouts hits Zero, 2%/day of SPRTS @ 0.00sats  = still 0.00sats..

I am not trying to FUD, not one bit. But Dev needs to engage to help us grow, sprout if you like.   
Kiritsugu
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 04:31:46 PM

Someone just dumped HARD on Cryptsy market, so sad to see all those SPRTS go at such a low price.  Market pricing went from 515 sats to 336 :/

Come on peeps let's bump it back up!
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 05:34:37 PM

Someone just dumped HARD on Cryptsy market, so sad to see all those SPRTS go at such a low price.  Market pricing went from 515 sats to 336 :/

price was growing fast, I think someone probably cashed out after hitting stakes.. this will happen in this coin every once and while since people are waiting all week for the stake! I got more cheap coins though loving it at these prices

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 12:20:08 AM

you have to remember if some has 1m coins at 200 satoshi and stakes for 5 days they make 10% back. if price doubles to 400 sat they make 20% value. 20% in 5 days is crazy hyper inflation. People are going to return profits to btc if you dont give them more incentive to remain in sprouts. if you dont get increased adoption of sprouts from people it plummets.
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 12:32:19 AM

you have to remember if some has 1m coins at 200 satoshi and stakes for 5 days they make 10% back. if price doubles to 400 sat they make 20% value. 20% in 5 days is crazy hyper inflation. People are going to return profits to btc if you dont give them more incentive to remain in sprouts. if you dont get increased adoption of sprouts from people it plummets.

This is true but we are nowhere near the supply of some of the other coins in this space.. HYP 329mill...Net 400mill ect... I am buying in 300's, 400 is a little high for me right now maybe after more development that will change

cryptomann420

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

Invest Today For What You Want For Tomorrow

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 07:18:16 AM

Been staking for 5 days now finally ^_^ Wonder how long till I get a reward ^_^ I have 2500 SPRTS in wallet and about 90 SPRTS Cryptopia ^_^

I started with 10 blocks of 5000 in 5 days got my 10% now i have 10 more blocks of almost 6000 and been waiting 14 days is this a little long? Or its because many people are using blocks of 20,000 ? What seems to be a good block size ATM anybody know?

BTC Tip Jar 1K7r4cmGHELDEfWJdJo37N5UH5BrDjTMDD
Need A Trading Bot Go To https://cryptotrader.org/?r=595
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 08:30:29 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2015, 08:44:29 AM by Nthused

I have been tempted to resend my 200k in one block but every day I get multiple stakes from 100+ - 900+ SPRTS

Instead of waiting that 5 days to mint the 200k and getting 20,000 Sprouts I like having my wallet open and seeing it trickle in so I can use it for trades off market for other currencies & ROI instead of staring at a wallet that won't do anything for 5 days lol.

Yes it might be slower but it has all auto-split up & has built up over the past 2 months so it can mint at pretty much any time, even those small SPRTS stakes that take ages to mint gain their additional 2% Interest every day so when you do it will be basically like getting the same amount as all those stakes that you missed out on, so really you don't miss out if you think about it.

I get orphans daily but when those do mint (usually in less than 24Hrs) they have higher fractions of reward for e.g:

Generated but not accepted (Orphan) 934.40 SPRTS

9 Hours later...

Mint by stake (Accepted) 978.20 SPRTS

Anyway enough with all the FUD , I'm pretty sure the Dev is secretly working on getting an Android App out for SPRTS since that was the last thing he was querying pretty much & the price it would cost.

Also note that I myself would like to know what the project 'LiteBringer' is on the OP Announcement ?

As well all that is needed besides that is an update on the SPRTS wallet GUI (To make it a lot more fresher & graphical) & the Roadmap will almost be complete with what it has offered so far minus the Staking Android Wallet idea & the proposed Crypto Classes.

Some people have genuine concerns about Sprouts in their mind & some don't since they know it is a great coin to begin with.

People call FUD all the time without knowing the true meaning so here's some info to all, even if it's to brush up on the trolling skills to manipulate markets Cheesy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear,_uncertainty_and_doubt

BTW once mining difficulty decreases to a very low level thus rewarding miners greater amounts of coins then the market would be truly saturated with billions of coins since Sprouts has no total coin cap & reward increases when difficulty goes lower rendering it nonviable in "that" situation.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 10:24:39 AM

I have been tempted to resend my 200k in one block but every day I get multiple stakes from 100+ - 900+ SPRTS

Instead of waiting that 5 days to mint the 200k and getting 20,000 Sprouts I like having my wallet open and seeing it trickle in so I can use it for trades off market for other currencies & ROI instead of staring at a wallet that won't do anything for 5 days lol.

Yes it might be slower but it has all auto-split up & has built up over the past 2 months so it can mint at pretty much any time, even those small SPRTS stakes that take ages to mint gain their additional 2% Interest every day so when you do it will be basically like getting the same amount as all those stakes that you missed out on, so really you don't miss out if you think about it.

I get orphans daily but when those do mint (usually in less than 24Hrs) they have higher fractions of reward for e.g:

Generated but not accepted (Orphan) 934.40 SPRTS

9 Hours later...

Mint by stake (Accepted) 978.20 SPRTS

Anyway enough with all the FUD , I'm pretty sure the Dev is secretly working on getting an Android App out for SPRTS since that was the last thing he was querying pretty much & the price it would cost.

Also note that I myself would like to know what the project 'LiteBringer' is on the OP Announcement ?

As well all that is needed besides that is an update on the SPRTS wallet GUI (To make it a lot more fresher & graphical) & the Roadmap will almost be complete with what it has offered so far minus the Staking Android Wallet idea & the proposed Crypto Classes.

Some people have genuine concerns about Sprouts in their mind & some don't since they know it is a great coin to begin with.

People call FUD all the time without knowing the true meaning so here's some info to all, even if it's to brush up on the trolling skills to manipulate markets Cheesy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear,_uncertainty_and_doubt

BTW once mining difficulty decreases to a very low level thus rewarding miners greater amounts of coins then the market would be truly saturated with billions of coins since Sprouts has no total coin cap & reward increases when difficulty goes lower rendering it nonviable in "that" situation.

Having smaller blocks isn't as efficient. You do get a constant trickle of sprouts but for every day you don't stake from the min stake time (5 days) you are losing the compounding effect. Simple interest never beats compound period. You are getting 2% per day regardless of if its 14 days or 5 days. The only change is getting the interest and re-rolling it. So if you had

2000 sprouts @ 5 days that staked... you get 10% then on day 6 you are getting 2% of 2200 sprouts
2000 sprouts @ 5 days that didn't stake.. you have an unrealised 10% and on day 6 you have 2% extra of that 2000

It doesn't look like much there but do the calculations over a month and on higher amounts and you are losing quite a lot. I don't mind personally less on the market which means mine that are staking and compounding quicker are worth more but if you want to maximise your staking you need to use different block sizes.

I run inputs between 400k and 800k to ensure they are going off on day 5.

As to the comment on billions of coins yes you are right.... at this point sprouts will become like dogecoin in value... maybe reddcoin. Its great now for the % rate and people will cry its awesome because of it but high generation rates aren't always good... for smaller investors that don't have a lot of cash its awesome they feel they are getting somewhere... but take that same mentality and remember that there are whales doing the same and all of a sudden its not so crash hot an idea for huge staking %.
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 11:07:38 AM

Having smaller blocks isn't as efficient. You do get a constant trickle of sprouts but for every day you don't stake from the min stake time (5 days) you are losing the compounding effect. Simple interest never beats compound period. You are getting 2% per day regardless of if its 14 days or 5 days. The only change is getting the interest and re-rolling it. So if you had

2000 sprouts @ 5 days that staked... you get 10% then on day 6 you are getting 2% of 2200 sprouts
2000 sprouts @ 5 days that didn't stake.. you have an unrealised 10% and on day 6 you have 2% extra of that 2000

It doesn't look like much there but do the calculations over a month and on higher amounts and you are losing quite a lot. I don't mind personally less on the market which means mine that are staking and compounding quicker are worth more but if you want to maximise your staking you need to use different block sizes.

Hmm,
You are correct Larger Blocks will give a better return over time,
But the more blocks out there competing drives the PoS network difficulty higher making the coin more secure from attacks.
So if your goal is profit ,Choose Larger Blocks, if your goal is to help secure the network then smaller blocks.
Each has a purpose.  Wink

Cool
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 12:43:42 PM

Hmm,
You are correct Larger Blocks will give a better return over time,
But the more blocks out there competing drives the PoS network difficulty higher making the coin more secure from attacks.
So if your goal is profit ,Choose Larger Blocks, if your goal is to help secure the network then smaller blocks.
Each has a purpose.  Wink

Cool

They do but charity begins at home. Sure be altruistic and help everyone out but remember those people you are helping will maximise their stakes to sell. In essence you are working towards their goals. If you want the coin to be secure and price maintained then you should maximise your stake so the percentages you hold don't reduce and the only way to do that is to maximise your stake. If you don't the coin minting skews to the rich few.

Your call but in the business world you need to look after yourself first as nobody else will do that for you Smiley Nice guys finish last.
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 09:36:55 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2015, 06:56:55 AM by kiklo

They do but charity begins at home. Sure be altruistic and help everyone out but remember those people you are helping will maximize their stakes to sell. In essence you are working towards their goals. If you want the coin to be secure and price maintained then you should maximise your stake so the percentages you hold don't reduce and the only way to do that is to maximise your stake. If you don't the coin minting skews to the rich few.

Your call but in the business world you need to look after yourself first as nobody else will do that for you Smiley Nice guys finish last.

Just to clarify, making sure you make more than others while not sharing the work load is greed not charity.
Simple Balance for anyone wanting to make almost as much profit while keeping the investment secure, would be keep the majority in 1 block , but keep 20 small blocks with very little in them.
Balance is the key to profit and security, because if everyone goes after profit only, then the coin can be attacked and everyone loses everything.  Smiley

Sad state of affairs that is why this world and its people are suffering to such a degree, too few nice guys left to balance out the pure profit takers.
But trying to balance profit with security is just good stewardship.  Smiley
As always its is an individual choice.

Cool  
Krypt0Fr3ak

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 10:08:43 PM

I agree with most of what has been mentioned in the previous page's discussion.

From the standpoint of believing in cryptos as a force for good in world and other altruistic motivations.. I like to do my part as much as possible as opposed to pure profiteering..
IMO pure profiteering is just plain dirty.. But that is just me.

Regarding SPRTS.. I love this coin. I have only thrown in a few BTC at this stage not for instant returns per se but partly to see just how far I can help to make this project grow.

The BTC put in is from other small profits across several alts over a period of time. So, how I see it as I am already up and I also have some change in the bank (sort of speak)..
I am spreading my profits into other alts to both help and see how then develop. It all fascinates me personally, crypto's that is..  

If this means supporting SPRTS I am more than happy to help and hopefully have some kind of small (but meaningful) reward in the process as a bonus, not necessarily in terms of profits either..

For me It's all about the ride AND where the ride finally ends up, How the ride evolved and how it could be made better..

Price will go up, price will go down you win you lose, I'm having real fun staking Sprouts!

Enjoy  Smiley

Kiritsugu
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 07:18:46 AM

Someone just pumped us up to 750 each and plopped a 1.5btc buywall at 600 O.o
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: