Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:09:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SPROUTS sha256 pos+pow 10% at 5 days 芽菜货币  (Read 216049 times)
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 02:02:10 AM

so sprouts was involved in sprouts on head... so how come the imagery hasn't kicked off actual awareness of the sprouts cryptocurrency? I don't buy it.. I think it is a coincidence that sprouts and a sprouts coin are around.

Don't get me wrong I have a sizable holding of sprouts but I prefer evidence just doesn't sound right to me. If there is evidence then I retract my statement and commend those that did it. Google shows no correlation between sprout heads and any mention of the coin.

why you think no one know but those who see the signs and symbols?

I am not sure I understand what you are talking about

MrEggman (OP)

Activity: 397
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 02:16:18 AM

My friend Li-Na is N. Korean defector
here her story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86bzS9czylM

we fight for similar cause
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 02:21:48 AM

so sprouts was involved in sprouts on head... so how come the imagery hasn't kicked off actual awareness of the sprouts cryptocurrency? I don't buy it.. I think it is a coincidence that sprouts and a sprouts coin are around.

Don't get me wrong I have a sizable holding of sprouts but I prefer evidence just doesn't sound right to me. If there is evidence then I retract my statement and commend those that did it. Google shows no correlation between sprout heads and any mention of the coin.

It looks like he is trying to say that, google doesnt show a correlation on purpose. Like the sprouts on head thing is a sort of "mockingjay" type of symbol to signal people with out signalling people if you can pick up what he is putting down. IDK though, maybe im reading too much into it but thats what it seems like he is saying imho.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
defaced
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 02:23:04 AM

My friend Li-Na is N. Korean defector
here her story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86bzS9czylM

we fight for similar cause

Wow man that is an incredible story! I'll share it around and write an article about her for ttm.news. Is there anyway you can introduce her to me on QQ or something? Any friend of yours is a friend of mine.

Fortune Favors the Brave
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 04:17:28 AM

It looks like he is trying to say that, google doesnt show a correlation on purpose. Like the sprouts on head thing is a sort of "mockingjay" type of symbol to signal people with out signalling people if you can pick up what he is putting down. IDK though, maybe im reading too much into it but thats what it seems like he is saying imho.

what I'm trying to say is that the people wearing sprouts have no idea of the cryptocurrency so I doubt there is a correlation. Chinas shear size in population and mining going with btc has no mention of sprouts as a coin. I say that is fishy. There is no link and there should be. That's why I say it wasn't started from the sprouts coin it is just a fad with no link.
Lovethecoins

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 05:39:17 AM

what I'm trying to say is that the people wearing sprouts have no idea of the cryptocurrency so I doubt there is a correlation. Chinas shear size in population and mining going with btc has no mention of sprouts as a coin. I say that is fishy. There is no link and there should be. That's why I say it wasn't started from the sprouts coin it is just a fad with no link.

That is kinda the vibes I am getting but maybe defaced deep logic is correct I think that would be more interesting  Grin

defaced
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 01:12:01 PM

That is kinda the vibes I am getting but maybe defaced deep logic is correct I think that would be more interesting  Grin

Yea who knows, it would be incredible if its true though.

Fortune Favors the Brave
CryptoWiz420

Activity: 564
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 04:43:49 PM

Yea who knows, it would be incredible if its true though.

Looks great. I would love to have a video chat with mreggman and this li na. I love Sprouts... i want to make things happen in the world.

Get PUNZ now
PUNZ: Making Crypto Great Again. Swap Many Coins To Punz, FREE!
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 02:18:51 PM

hi,
i downloaded the wallet
when i open i get this message: error: couldn't open socket for incoming connections (socket returned error 10047)
i click ok
and i get this message
Warning: checkpoint is too old. wait for block chain to download, or notify dev of this issue

i sync the wallet, closed and open again but still same

any idea?

thanks
Azkhabar

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 02:21:58 PM

Hi

The checkpoint message can be ignored as it's just a notice without effect on your wallet.
The other message instead is maybe due to some firewall setting?

If you can sync your wallet though, I guess it's working fine. Have you tried to send/receive some sprouts to test the transactions?
ju34400

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 02:33:01 PM

google solved the socket problem i had to install protocol ipv6 thing

then if the warning about the checkpoint too old doesn't matter i guess is all good

thanks

just a last question
what is the minimum block size for stake?
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 02:56:23 PM

Yea I agree.  Putting them all in 1 block will save some of the hassle of having to do it again for a while.  It doesn't really matter the block size because you will get payed a percentage pretty much anyway.  Just don't let the blocks get verysmall or the will not have much weight and it will take them a long time to stake...if they are to small they will not stake at all.
Sorry for the delay in posting back to every ones messages but i have been without intrnet and moving for a while.  I think I got back to everyone though.
I am pretty sure we can get on Bittrex and yobit and maybe Poloniex but we will need defaceds help on that one.  I will see if he will help us out again.
This coin has been a pretty big money maker for everyone involved and still has a long way to go and the price will continue to rise if we do the right things.
If you guys are still serious about the promotions for the coin then I think I can get someone for Twitter as well as someone to help out with the thread.  I need to ask them if the will take Sprouts as payment since the price has gone up so much since the last time I spoke with them.  We need to get some more people in the irc channel as well and have some rain parties and stuff also.  I am open to anything you want to do.  We are still going up in price and the coin stakes a lot.  Post in here or send a message to me or whatever if you have any more ideas.  Would be great if everyone could come hang in the irc channel to keep it getting more filled up....it is freenode and the channel is #sproutcoins.   We can still have a lot of fun and there is plenty of coin to be made.....even more than some have already made.
for importance
Azkhabar

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 03:10:19 PM

just a last question

I don't think there's a minimum block size, but bigger blocks will stake faster so I would recommend to combine as much as possible your sprouts Smiley
ju34400

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 03:27:55 PM

ok thanks
Lovethecoins

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 01:46:04 AM

just a last question

I don't think there's a minimum block size, but bigger blocks will stake faster so I would recommend to combine as much as possible your sprouts Smiley

Yes no minimum but the more the faster you will get the payout

Lovethecoins

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 01:54:25 AM

We need another exchange cryptsy is terrible push for Poloniex or Bittrex

cryptomann420

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

Invest Today For What You Want For Tomorrow

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 04:50:59 AM

We need another exchange cryptsy is terrible push for Poloniex or Bittrex
I agree we need to be at least one or more exchanges added!!! Because the way it looks now only one person is controlling the market on Cryptsy at the moment because when they want to sell the market moves up in price! Then it seems when they staking the price comes down a little a bit. We need to get sprouts in everybody's hands not one or two individuals!!So  SPREAD THE WORD!!!! SPROUTS SPROUTS SPROUTS!!!   Cool

BTC Tip Jar 1K7r4cmGHELDEfWJdJo37N5UH5BrDjTMDD
Need A Trading Bot Go To https://cryptotrader.org/?r=595
frant100

Activity: 349
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 04:28:56 PM

just joined the fun with 200k sprts
Azkhabar

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 04:30:57 PM

just joined the fun with 200k sprts

Welcome and have fun staking those sprouts! Cheesy
Lovethecoins

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 09:11:50 PM

Keep tweeting at bittrex and polo so we can get an addition also put in a coin request on poloniex!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: