Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:16:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SPROUTS sha256 pos+pow 10% at 5 days 芽菜货币  (Read 216052 times)
nhminer

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 08:44:57 PM

don't waste any time, buy now before the btc crash so you get them cheap now, staking goes by bag size

Can you explain that "Staking goes by bag size"

I have 250K in wallet over 4 transactions.  Should I keep all sprouts in 1 address, or spread them around to different addresses?

TIA ~ nh

I keep mine all together cause you hit the block faster and can start on the next stage of staking

OK, is the Age determined by the last deposit to that address?  It looks to reset every time I add additional sprouts

BCH - 1EshwUEg9LRbY5WMSw7bkBGQUYQeenkcet
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 08:49:03 PM

don't waste any time, buy now before the btc crash so you get them cheap now, staking goes by bag size

I have 250K in wallet over 4 transactions.  Should I keep all sprouts in 1 address, or spread them around to different addresses?

TIA ~ nh

I keep mine all together cause you hit the block faster and can start on the next stage of staking

OK, is the Age determined by the last deposit to that address?  It looks to reset every time I add additional sprouts
each deposit has its own age viewable in coincontrl
Krypt0Fr3ak

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 10:24:21 PM

People will even win twice by buying now: when price will go up, and thanks to SPRTS fantastic fast staking feature! Wink

41.76% Price move up..  and fantastic staking.. I couldn't have said it better myself..

Just a few things I would be curious to know includes:-

1) Do we have the Sprouts OP translated into any other languages, if so, which languages has it been translated to?
2) Can we keep up pressure on Exchanges. Maybe Join IRC
Code:
/server irc.freenode.net 6667
/join #bittrex
Just start chatting about Sprouts,
Mention its already on Cryptsy/Cryptopia and would love for it to be on Bittrex exchange etc
Mention some of its excellent PoS qualities and easy ROI etc.

These are just to basically help spread the word.

Perhaps mention your Twitter names here so I can link up and we can spread some info.

Any suggestion about setting up a Fund to help get this listed on exchanges.
I will be more than happy to contribute and I would like to hear what Dev has to say on the matter..

Also remember Cryptsy offers a Coin Sponsorship section so if anyone wants to donate to it feel free to take a look.
https://www.cryptsy.com/coinsponsors

(I will offer a Bounty for Translations .DE/.FR/.CH/.RU/.PL/.RO/.AR)

Spanish (.AR-Argentina) traduction done:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234968.msg12856974#msg12856974

Sprouts adress: SjhEMC9JchZmnDHqePzj4oW9Tvzt6V3Zya

Thanks

Hi customer73
Thanks for translation, nice job.
Bounty sent:-
2015-11-02 17:20:19   
Net Amount of Withdrawal: 4500 SPRTS
Withdrawal Address: SjhEMC9JchZmnDHqePzj4oW9Tvzt6V3Zya

Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 11:32:37 PM

TIA ~ nh

OK, is the Age determined by the last deposit to that address?  It looks to reset every time I add additional sprouts

Also see that in the minting area... The bigger the block faster you get the stake.. Let it compound and that's the most interest you will gain

GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 11:48:11 PM

TIA ~ nh

Also see that in the minting area... The bigger the block faster you get the stake.. Let it compound and that's the most interest you will gain

After they stake you should send the total minus 0.01 to a secondary address in your wallet. This merges your inputs. A single large transaction will stake the quickest. Right now it seems that transactions in the 500k range take 6 - 7 days, >1.5 mil take 5 - 6 days. Anything below 100k and it:s not likely to stake within a reasonable time frame.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
SushiNoTomato

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 06:49:21 AM

It took me 7 days to stake a 200k Sprouts block, I always keep my balance in 1 block after it stakes so it's quicker.
SushiNoTomato

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 06:57:19 AM

Please put your poloniex coin request in at the following site.. you want more money flowing in then you need more exchanges where that money is
Heres some prefilled info

https://www.poloniex.com/coinRequest

Coin Name
Sprouts

Coin Symbol
SPRTS

Announcement page link
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1103868.0

Coin Website
http://sproutcoin.github.io/ or www.sproutcoin.org

Block Explorer
https://www.blockexperts.com/sprt

Please explain why this coin should be added to the exchange
<---- Enter your reason here ------>

Does the coin have any innovations over other coins
<---- Enter your explanation here ------>

What is your name on the poloniex chatbox
<--- enter your chat name on the chatbox here --->

Are you a developer or affiliated with the coin
No

I've done mine... if you want more money flowing in then submit your application for it as well. Sign up for poloniex prior to doing this to give it more weight as a customer.

I've just submitted my application to Poloniex, sorry it took so long but it's done which is the main thing Smiley
GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 07:58:54 AM

It took me 7 days to stake a 200k Sprouts block, I always keep my balance in 1 block after it stakes so it's quicker.

Yeha the time to stake is getting larger and larger.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
customer73

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 08:23:35 AM

TIA ~ nh

Yes, but ATTENTION!

In a wallet, I had 2 blocks,

First: 12 days age
Second: 1 day age

I received a input more higher that coins in First block and reset age this to zero.
¿¿???
I've lost more to 500 coins..
Sad
I don't Understand..

No pain, no gain.
Krypt0Fr3ak

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 03:15:42 PM

I have 250K in wallet over 4 transactions.  Should I keep all sprouts in 1 address, or spread them around to different addresses?

TIA ~ nh

OK, is the Age determined by the last deposit to that address?  It looks to reset every time I add additional sprouts

Yes, but ATTENTION!

I received a input more higher that coins in First block and reset age this to zero.
¿¿???
Sad
I don't Understand..

You should have made a separate address then maybe for any new deposits to your wallet as to not disturb the staking process for the older coins in your wallet. The new input was combined to old input and made output to new balance.. that is now being staked. I will send you 500 coins. post addy again plz. (Create a new Sprouts address this time)

--edit. Only after your coins have matured, you should combine/mess with them.. After they stake wait for the 510 confirms for them to be moved/combined/spent/etc..
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 03:18:08 PM

Can we try to get on yobit and c-cex?Huh?
Krypt0Fr3ak

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 05:17:00 PM

+1 we need new exchanges imho.

It will require the efforts of us all (the community).
i'm awaiting a reply from PM to mrEggman to see what we can all get done as a community.

We need to get some twitter action going raise Sprouts profile. 
keep making requests to exchanges.
I done all of the above..

Perhaps get some articles done for PR etc.
sustained pressure is only way guys.
Even if we all do just one of the above each day, which takes a few moments to complete its a constant thing and eventually something gives. just like in a pump. Wink

Let's get it done!
cryptomann420

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

Invest Today For What You Want For Tomorrow

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 06:42:10 PM

+1 we need new exchanges imho.

It will require the efforts of us all (the community).
i'm awaiting a reply from PM to mrEggman to see what we can all get done as a community.

We need to get some twitter action going raise Sprouts profile. 
keep making requests to exchanges.
I done all of the above..

Perhaps get some articles done for PR etc.
sustained pressure is only way guys.
Even if we all do just one of the above each day, which takes a few moments to complete its a constant thing and eventually something gives. just like in a pump. Wink

Let's get it done!
I agree we need another exchange Quickly!! And we all must COME TOGETHER!  This a GREAT Coin destined to SPROUT SPROUT AND SPROUT!!!!Please people TWEET retweet on Twitter, I have been ALL DAY and will CONTINUE for a week straight Who's WITH ME?Huh? Cool

BTC Tip Jar 1K7r4cmGHELDEfWJdJo37N5UH5BrDjTMDD
Need A Trading Bot Go To https://cryptotrader.org/?r=595
johnnysof

Activity: 534

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 10:03:12 PM

Guys, do you know what this message means that I have at the bottom of my wallet?

"WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers of the issue."

I just installed the wallet yesterday and synchronized it from scratch. It's up to date know and receive coins without problems.
Thanks for your help!
johnnysof

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 10:08:42 PM

TIA ~ nh

After they stake you should send the total minus 0.01 to a secondary address in your wallet. This merges your inputs. A single large transaction will stake the quickest. Right now it seems that transactions in the 500k range take 6 - 7 days, >1.5 mil take 5 - 6 days. Anything below 100k and it:s not likely to stake within a reasonable time frame.

PoS Reward - 10% 5 Days, +2% for each extra day staking takes......
If I understand it right the first 5 days you get 10% and afterwards 2% of your coins.....
If your statement is right ">1.5 mil take 5 - 6 days" that means you almost never get the 10% stake?!?
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 10:10:47 PM

Guys, do you know what this message means that I have at the bottom of my wallet?

"WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers of the issue."

I just installed the wallet yesterday and synchronized it from scratch. It's up to date know and receive coins without problems.
Thanks for your help!

It's a checkpoint server error, just means the checkpoint is old and should be updated, it's only visual & won't affect the wallet.
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 10:12:54 PM

I have 250K in wallet over 4 transactions.  Should I keep all sprouts in 1 address, or spread them around to different addresses?

TIA ~ nh

If I understand it right the first 5 days you get 10% and afterwards 2% of your coins.....
If your statement is right ">1.5 mil take 5 - 6 days" that means you almost never get the 10% stake?!?

Think of it this way, 2% stake interest every day which is unlockable at 5 days which = 10% (2+2+2+2+2=10)
johnnysof

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 10:24:37 PM

Thanks for your help!

It's a checkpoint server error, just means the checkpoint is old and should be updated, it's only visual & won't affect the wallet.

Alright, thanks!
johnnysof

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 10:26:40 PM

TIA ~ nh

Think of it this way, 2% stake interest every day which is unlockable at 5 days which = 10% (2+2+2+2+2=10)

Thanks a lot, I got it, means first stake after 5 days accumulating the 2%! I was worrying something went wrong with the wallet.
Cheers!
customer73

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 10:39:48 PM

TIA ~ nh

Yes, but ATTENTION!

¿¿???
Sad
I don't Understand..

You should have made a separate address then maybe for any new deposits to your wallet as to not disturb the staking process for the older coins in your wallet. The new input was combined to old input and made output to new balance.. that is now being staked. I will send you 500 coins. post addy again plz. (Create a new Sprouts address this time)

--edit. Only after your coins have matured, you should combine/mess with them.. After they stake wait for the 510 confirms for them to be moved/combined/spent/etc..

Thank you Men

Address: Sf8T3HfsA9UXydJ4csBih4iTSTrH5GLeCm

No pain, no gain.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: