Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:14:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Holding Bitcoin a long time good way to make money?  (Read 368852 times)
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 09:07:37 PM

We can act as an investor just by holding our bitcoins and wait the price to rise and sell it to make profits. Storing is enough to earn more coins even you don't join some investment sites. It is already proven that the more time you hold, the more money you'll have.
yeah if we hold our bitcoin and never sell and wait until increase bitcoin price to double value then we will be make a big profit from bitcoin and surely bitcoin price will be increase more and more in the future so its a good chance to make profit from bitcoin.
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:10:01 AM

We can act as an investor just by holding our bitcoins and wait the price to rise and sell it to make profits. Storing is enough to earn more coins even you don't join some investment sites. It is already proven that the more time you hold, the more money you'll have.
yeah if we hold our bitcoin and never sell and wait until increase bitcoin price to double value then we will be make a big profit from bitcoin and surely bitcoin price will be increase more and more in the future so its a good chance to make profit from bitcoin.
Everyone is hoping to see the price increase, it will help us make good profit and I believe it will not happen soon so hold tightly and never mind the FUD because it will not help us to achieve our goal.The price this year made me convince more that bitcoin is worth holding for, I will spend less to increase my holdings and I will really do it, even if I have to sacrifice some of my happiness, I will do it for my future.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:13:01 AM

Everyone is hoping to see the price increase, it will help us make good profit and I believe it will not happen soon so hold tightly and never mind the FUD because it will not help us to achieve our goal.The price this year made me convince more that bitcoin is worth holding for, I will spend less to increase my holdings and I will really do it, even if I have to sacrifice some of my happiness, I will do it for my future.
It's undeniably true. Also nevermind the issue of wanna cry ransomware since it's samll issue unlike in 2013 where in we have seek how strong the bitcoin is. Holding is the best thing to do as of now.
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 603

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 03:18:50 AM

It's undeniably true. Also nevermind the issue of wanna cry ransomware since it's samll issue unlike in 2013 where in we have seek how strong the bitcoin is. Holding is the best thing to do as of now.

Things might be different nowadays because of ripple's rise. It may not replace bitcoin but XRP will soon be used by more users than of bitcoin if the news about banks are true. There had been rumors regarding it which is why XRP is not dependent to bitcoin but bitcoin may depend to XRP soon.

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:23:48 AM

Things might be different nowadays because of ripple's rise. It may not replace bitcoin but XRP will soon be used by more users than of bitcoin if the news about banks are true. There had been rumors regarding it which is why XRP is not dependent to bitcoin but bitcoin may depend to XRP soon.
Ripples rise will not make impact on the bitcoin network. Banks plan to function upon different platforms depending upon their own convenience. As a part several banks are working on the ethereum based blockchain and in this way ripple might get more users as well the capital market increase but dependence cannot be felt.
Candsno8

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:30:04 AM

Yes, it is.  Hodl.

Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:43:39 AM

Long term investment for bitcoin is profitable in my opinion. Also, personally I am planning to store at least less than 10 BTC for l;ong term purposes. I am sold to the prediction that it will reach even $10,000 dollars in the future. As of now, the prediction is $4,000 dollars and it seems it is very reachable.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:55:11 AM

If Op holding their bitcoin when they started this topic in 2015 and if they sell that today they money become 18 times if they hold that.
Holding bitcoin for long time is a good way to more money. If you buy bitcoin today after few years maybe the price of bitcoin will reach $5000 to $10,000 each. Longterm gives you big big profit because you will wait the price until comes to very high while the shorterm gives you profit but not big its give you only some profit but you hold that for short time only.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 01:45:52 PM

If Op holding their bitcoin when they started this topic in 2015 and if they sell that today they money become 18 times if they hold that.
Holding bitcoin for long time is a good way to more money. If you buy bitcoin today after few years maybe the price of bitcoin will reach $5000 to $10,000 each. Longterm gives you big big profit because you will wait the price until comes to very high while the shorterm gives you profit but not big its give you only some profit but you hold that for short time only.
Past everyone believes because it happened and we had proof for that, but future no one believes that easily like past. Becasue no one will give you any assurance that the bitcoin will reach $5k or $10k. It is just our predictions. Just based on guessing, we can't invest hard work money am I right? I am not telling you not to hold your coins, and i am just saying that long term investment may give a profit or may not be.
M Dian syahputra

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:57:56 AM

Yes because the price sky rockets from time to time.
That's an amazing price this year
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 03:23:45 AM

We cannot avoid that from happening, people believe on bitcoin and they bought it so the price went up,
normal thing and it is not a bubble anymore..
I know most of the people are planning to sell now, I would say not yet, hold longer, the price is not the ultimate ATH.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 03:57:52 AM

We cannot avoid that from happening, people believe on bitcoin and they bought it so the price went up,
I know most of the people are planning to sell now, I would say not yet, hold longer, the price is not the ultimate ATH.
If i were you, i will sell some of my bitcoins to get the capital back into my wallet so i can be safe and hold the rest for long term holdings so i don't need to worry about getting a loss because i already get the capital. The most common of the holders are they keep holding and they didn't think about their capital and when the market goes down then they are all regretting.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:08:36 AM

If i were you, i will sell some of my bitcoins to get the capital back into my wallet so i can be safe and hold the rest for long term holdings so i don't need to worry about getting a loss because i already get the capital. The most common of the holders are they keep holding and they didn't think about their capital and when the market goes down then they are all regretting.

this strategy is taking capital. this is very common if in alternate coins. taking capital is just like playing with your pure profit. if you would look closely to the chart of bitcoin, you will see it is very bullish. some corrections yeah but we expect that moon part. we should always hold for long term if you bullieve.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 07:00:04 PM

Long term investment for bitcoin is profitable in my opinion. Also, personally I am planning to store at least less than 10 BTC for l;ong term purposes. I am sold to the prediction that it will reach even $10,000 dollars in the future. As of now, the prediction is $4,000 dollars and it seems it is very reachable.
i agree with you that long term investment in bitcoin is really a profitable investment and good idea to hold your 10 bitcoin for the future and if you expect that bitcoin price will be reach to $10,000 then you should wait for too long time and never spent it just save it for the future.
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:17:35 PM

Holding will likely make you the most money in the long term but obviously nothing in the short term. I believe in 2-5 years bitcoin will be worth multiples of what it is now so I think it'd be wise to save, but in the meantime you could try trading for profit. Risky to do this though.

Maybe you should try to invest some of it and the other is keep it in your wallet so that you can save it. but holding it for a long time is not good for me. because it will not grow if you are just holding it. try to take a risk in trading and investment.
Yes holding is a boring process to make profits as you never know how long you need to hold them to make huge profits from it so the best option would be to take some risk and invest some amount of bitcoins in trading where you always have an opportunity of making regular profits.

When it comes to bitcoin trading and investment, the only viable option is 'Altcoin Trading'. Now comparing Bitcoin holding with altcoin trading, I don't think there is much to say that altcoin trading is supremacy to holding. Rather if we see latest bitcoin prices, holding seems better option than speculating different cryptocurrencies. So I guess bitcoin holding is relatively better option with minimal danger of risk and fees.
Yes I agree the bitcoin holding is better option but for a long time only. There are many other options at the same time when you talk about bitcoin holding for a short term. For a short term investment I guess it is not that much beneficial as it is for a long term holding because we know the strength of the bitcoin.
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:18:20 PM

I had no doubt that holding bitcoin in a long term was a good way of savings profit for the future.  This is very safe and secured if we do this things. And this is very proven and tested to other traders before that til now they are still doing it.
Yes no doubt it is been practiced by many of the investors with very fruitful results that the bitcoin is the most secure investment in the line of the crypto currency when it is hold for a long term. The support of this statement can be seen as the past two years graph of the Bitcoin. I am sure no long term investor will have any regret for investing into the bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:19:08 PM

Holding bitcoin a long time is a good way to make money, hold it 2 to 3years after that for sure you had already a big saving in your storage wallet. It will surely that bitcoin by that time? would be 3000$ to 5000$. Just be patience while waiting for the right time Wink

Wow, that is a nice prediction, let's see if it will really happen, would be very good! It's impossible to know with 100% sure something about Bitcoin, but if the last 2 years results could be applied for the next 2 years, we could see Bitcoin pricing about $2600-$3000 in 2019. I think $5000 is a bit exaggerated, a bit lower than that is very possible...
Actually if you see there is nothing impossible in bitcoin maybe we can see the price at 1$ tomorrow or even 2000$. I now feel bitcoin is just like life anything can happen next and that change can make lot of difference in our lives.

I strongly agree that tomorrow the price can be $2000 but never $1. $2000 can be achieved when a huge whale invested millions/billions of dollars in bitcoins. That price is doable for sure, we might even surpass that if we had enough whales. On the other hand, $1 per BTC is kind of far from reality. People have invested tons of money in the bitcoin wallet. I belong to the people that don't have that much cash and have the majority of wealth on bitcoin. I wouldn't just sell my bitcoins even when the price is dumping quite hard.

Plus, there are people that are ready to put a buy order wall to prevent the price from dumping even more. In other words, preventing their investments to go to waste.
I agree it is actually impossible for bitcoin to fall till 1$ if that actually happened i will sell everything i have and go all in bitcoins. The price can't reach 2000$ that easily because many whales have already invested according to their potential so the only way the price can increase is by more countries like japan adopting the coin.
The price can reach up to 2000$ because of the movement of Japan for bitcoin and its keep going up for the price and a lot of experts says that bitcoin could reach 2000$ before the year end and that is a good news for us because it came from the experts in bitcoin and if their prediction is wrong then it is alright because we can still make money by holding bitcoin for long term.
Not only japan bitcoin is drastically expanding in India and also and god knows secretly many people are realizing the opportunity in bitcoin.
It's better if you hold and buy as many bitcoin as your potential and just wait for it to hit 2000$ within few months or mostly 3000$ by end of this year.
Yes a lot of countries now are getting serious with bitcoin and they starting to slowly adopt bitcoin as a pure currency to their country and there is already few countries that are lined up for the possible adoption too which is a good news for the bitcoin and it can drive the price up to $2,000 easily or even $5,000 if we get lucky this year.

Its simply possible to touch the price of $2000 in this year but its very hard to believe that it will touch the price of $5000 in this year as its really too high to expect from bitcoins in quick time and we need to think of realistic value that can be achieved by bitcoins.
Nothing is impossible for bitcoin, we are only expecting the price to reach up to $1,500 but now what is the price? And a lot of people also get surprised because the price of bitcoin grow so fast and it is now close to $2,000 so it is not a bad thing to expect a higher amount like $5,000 because a lot of people now are using bitcoin and also a lot of countries are adopting bitcoin so it is not hard thing to believe.
Well yeah the expectations from the Bitcoin price were to only reach to $1500 while it is over $1700 currently and is progressing towards the new target of $ 2000 and some have set it for $2500 at the end of the year 2017. This target price can be easily achieved by the Bitcoin because of the countries now thinking of to accept it on a legal ground.
stergium

Activity: 655

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:19:42 PM

But Shakers would provably a loser in this since they have the ability to drop off if they can see that bitcoins price are little more droping. But if all people can afford to hold then surely price of btc will pump harder and the only negative we can see is the little backwards of it and holding our btc and emotion is very much important in this if we want to go on and joined the raging unsure flactuation of btc prices.
Yes this can be hard only for those who are holding it for a little while and want to get more from it. The BTC have both the ability to drop and to race high its price and it totally depends upon the number of users involved with it. But the recent drop is not that much that it can’t be bearded by anyone. If the investors are thinking for a long term future time then it is no loss at all.
Naokia980

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★PlayAmo.com★

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 10:26:38 PM

Of course! I also made a big profit from long term investment in bitcoin with buying low selling high. On the same time   use the time to keep learning..  I have sell my bitcoin when it is in its high price already but I did it  because of bitcoins price volatility.. It is not even neccesary to hold it for really long,bitcoin has big price fluctuations and you can see big decrease in one day. Just make your investment carefully and enjoy from trading.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:35:11 PM

Go and see the price of bitcoin now guys. It's very clear that you will make money if you are able to hold bitcoin while the price is still low. Just check it out at preev.com and everyone that didn't hold for good will regret that they were not able to hold bitcoins while the price is still low.
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: