Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:54:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Holding Bitcoin a long time good way to make money?  (Read 368852 times)
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:14:50 PM

Holding bitcoin for a long time is a good way to make money and because I do not have much expertise so the only strategy to make money is to hold bitcoin and altcoins for a long time and will sell them at the right time.
to me  i think it is really good to hold bitcoin for a long time. specially those people who do not have good experience in short term investment. because we can expect more fluctuation in the price of bitcoin. therefore you need to be too much careful.
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:12:54 PM

Yes, holding bitcoin for future purposes is still good choice. For people who have little leisure or have reached level of prosperous economy.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
VitorPl4y

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:24:27 PM

Yes holding bitcoin for long time is a very good way to earn more money but you should have that patience to hold your coins. normally people just keep spending their coins and trade a lot because they think they can earn more money in very less time. this is a problem with most of us.
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:35:53 PM

Yes holding bitcoin for long time is a very good way to earn more money but you should have that patience to hold your coins. normally people just keep spending their coins and trade a lot because they think they can earn more money in very less time. this is a problem with most of us.

of course it is a good idea to hold bitcoin for long time because the price of bitcoin i think in future will be very high and those people who have hold their bitcoin they will be very lucky and will have a big profit and also you are right that holding bitcoin need patience because the price of bitcoin sometimes become very low and some people lose hearts and sell their bitcoin, so be patient in holding bitcoin it is a good way to make money.

Salazarian

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:12:56 PM

yes and  think it is also too much important to invest a good amount of money in long term investment. because you have to wait for a long time so it is important to get a good profit after waiting for such a long time which is only possible if you have invested a good amount of bitcoin for long term.

Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:17:20 PM

Been holding my bitcoin for a year now and will be holding this for a long time i guess. With the growing support of bitcoin and with the news, definitely this coin is worth the wait. Waiting for $10,000 and i sell some.
As quoted the price will surely reach bigger number than the present. To understand the perfect growth of the bitcoin it's good to prepare a growth table from year to year starting from the days of usage. So holding is highly profitable and the right way to make a better earning.
Yes if a person will look at the past and schedules all the time of bitcoin price that how much the price of bitcoin increased in the previous years then he will notice that bitcoin is going to positive and is giving to almost all of its investors a good profit who have kept their coins for longer period.
aryana42

Activity: 1190
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:16:18 AM

Many people make bitcoin as one of their investment options. Because they see the potential bitcoin in the future. Holding bitcoins for a long time is a great investment form that will bring us great benefits later.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:59:30 AM

Many people make bitcoin as one of their investment options. Because they see the potential bitcoin in the future. Holding bitcoins for a long time is a great investment form that will bring us great benefits later.

Yeah and the good thing is that many people are realizing that potential now. I think the price movement in the past month has a lot to do with that and people are now beginning to read and research how holding btc can make it very profitable for their investments and the good thing is that it's passive, so you need less effort

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:09:39 AM

Yes, holding bitcoin for future purposes is still good choice. For people who have little leisure or have reached level of prosperous economy.

This strategy is not going to die. Unless you really don't want to earn in the future or you want to quit bitcoin already then you don't have choice but to quit holding bitcoin for real. And I understand that people are into long term goals in bitcoin so if you want to go along with them just hold your bitcoins.
streazight

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:16:36 AM

My advice would be to hold at least some of your earnings in bitcoin and only invest and speculate on a portion of your Bitcoin holding. Bitcoin is also appreciating all the time so keep some of your portfolio in Bitcoin as well as other investments or digital currencies

Agree with this one. It would be a worth deal if someone is willing to hold bitcoins for the long term because there will be huge volatility in the price of bitcoin but when it comes to the long term (5 to 15 years), I see a great potential of the bitcoin and I am sure it will be at least worth 50X more than what it is worth today. One can go with trading in the volatility to increase their bitcoin holdings.
Yeah this is a great idea. It is good to increase the number of your bitcoin holding with the trading. I am personally not in the favor of idle investment in the bitcoin for a long term.
It is good to invest for a long term in the Bitcoin but the best is make the number of your holdings increase and it can be easily done with the trading in the Alts and especially in the ICOs .
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:19:22 AM

This strategy is not going to die. Unless you really don't want to earn in the future or you want to quit bitcoin already then you don't have choice but to quit holding bitcoin for real. And I understand that people are into long term goals in bitcoin so if you want to go along with them just hold your bitcoins.
For sure it will bring fortune as i remember those years if only i kept my bitcoin earnings maybe i already got a big value now and keeping it for more longer time will really allow ne to have a better future behind but thats life so for me just moving along and keeping now some btc from time to time for me to have a good life after i retired.
nmaryrai

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:20:22 PM

Holding bitcoin i thinks no different with holding gold. Value always continue to grow, even in the future bitcoin more potential and profitable than gold.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 09:23:11 PM

For sure it will bring fortune as i remember those years if only i kept my bitcoin earnings maybe i already got a big value now and keeping it for more longer time will really allow ne to have a better future behind but thats life so for me just moving along and keeping now some btc from time to time for me to have a good life after i retired.

Regret is always in the end, even me I did sold 5 bitcoins before when the price was still low. But there's no need to regret now as there are more months and years to come to see the price of bitcoin at the peak. Just be patient and keep on focusing with holding and just sell when there's a need for you to use that money.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:44:14 PM

Holding bitcoin i thinks no different with holding gold. Value always continue to grow, even in the future bitcoin more potential and profitable than gold.

Gold and Bitcoin share a lot similarities, from which the store of value aspect is an important one, but what separates them is the potential growth, and the high level of usability. In this case the advantage by a huge distance goes to Bitcoin. Bitcoin is still a tiny dot in the financial world, but that just indicates how much potential Bitcoin has -- expect a lot catching up in the coming years!
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:12:37 PM

Yeah you're right holding Bitcoin is same as gold but we cannot get a big profit from gold because gold is much more stable and gold increasing its price too much slow and we know that bitcoin increasing its price too much faster and we can easily get a big profit in short time from Bitcoin so invest your money in Bitcoin is much more better than gold.
whizter

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:17:35 PM

Been holding my bitcoin for a year now and will be holding this for a long time i guess. With the growing support of bitcoin and with the news, definitely this coin is worth the wait. Waiting for $10,000 and i sell some.
As quoted the price will surely reach bigger number than the present. To understand the perfect growth of the bitcoin it's good to prepare a growth table from year to year starting from the days of usage. So holding is highly profitable and the right way to make a better earning.
Yes if a person will look at the past and schedules all the time of bitcoin price that how much the price of bitcoin increased in the previous years then he will notice that bitcoin is going to positive and is giving to almost all of its investors a good profit who have kept their coins for longer period.
in fact i have already invested money for long term, to me i have good experience in long term investment but do not have any experience in short term investment. to me i think in present position short term investment may be more risky because of the increasing price of bitcoin, therefore i will go for short term investment.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:18:55 PM

Yeah you're right holding Bitcoin is same as gold but we cannot get a big profit from gold because gold is much more stable and gold increasing its price too much slow and we know that bitcoin increasing its price too much faster and we can easily get a big profit in short time from Bitcoin so invest your money in Bitcoin is much more better than gold.

The worst thing that you can do in investments is to chase stuffs that gives you big profit. The higher the profit, the higher the risk that it has. If you don't completely know what you're doing in bitcoins, I recommend to hold gold instead. Gold has been proven to be profitable and it will continue to have a function in the industry especially in the technology field. If there's a thing that can substitute gold and is more cost efficient, they should have discovered and used it by now. But there's still none.

Bitcoin can easily become obsolete when a new technology comes in and we all know that it's bound to happen at some point. Lightning network is believe as a vaporware by now but we don't know when's that going change.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:20:52 PM

yes you are right bitcoin investment is the best way to make profit and i think some people who cannot invest their money in bitcoin, so they make profit by holding their bitcoin for a long time and when the price of bitcoin become increases so they sell it and make money but in my opinion i think the best way to make more is that people need to hold their money for long time and need to wait patiently for big profit.
Superways

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 10:57:12 PM

in fact i have already invested money for long term, to me i have good experience in long term investment but do not have any experience in short term investment. to me i think in present position short term investment may be more risky because of the increasing price of bitcoin, therefore i will go for short term investment.
Yes in the present time is a person is searching for a short-term investment then it will be risky for him to invest in Bitcoin because the price rise up and down more frequently. But in that situation the header of an urn a good income because they know their that went with the price increase and when will go down so they buy Bitcoin when the price is down and sell them when the price rise again.
ozaeri

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:00:54 PM

This thread has gone on for far too long but I'll just add my input anyway...

Bitcoin is volatile but history shows that in the long run it always ends up rising in price so I think only an idiot would do much other than holding long term.

► ► ►    TOR-Q-ALL   |   Blockchain Based Secure Mobile Calls and Internet    ◄ ◄ ◄
PRE-SALE / Nov 22nd
► ► ►        WHITEPAPER        TOKEN SALE        ANN THREAD        ◄ ◄ ◄
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: