Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:45:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin goes to 1200-1300 (within a month?)  (Read 79050 times)
Ivanhoe

Activity: 841
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 02:35:26 PM

You have approximately 10 days left ...

Do you plan on somehow adding a few dollars ....  errrr I mean a few $100,000,000 dollars in your spare bank account to pump it up to 1200-1300 USD there... you make me have a good chuckle when ever you respond LMAO ...

I think my confirmation of you being a trolling hyper bull makes it worth while to talk to yah!

I have one question. Why are you speaking using such offensive language? Have you been abused in your childhood? Smiley

Masterluc at least has his own opinion, but you, you don't have anything. Shame yourself.

You believe in freedoms right?? ....

Well since there are many freedoms I am entitled to my own opinions and can type whatever I want and however I want .... and why would I need to shame myself? ... I bring realistic enlightenment to the blinded masses...

your wishful and bashful thinking is counter productive....

Side note : I don't speak in an offensive language.

addition: for someone that is bullish in the aspects of bitcoin you seem to want to reign tyranny over people ... you are an anti-anarchist hypocrite?
But you might ask yourself what brings you to make 100's of accounts, which got banned, to a forum to bring "enlightenment". Sounds to me you found yourself the sad job of "paid internet troll/shill". Is there really not anything more useful for you to do in your life? It really saddens me and i have some pity with you.

I think the question of "ask" was not that weird. I really would advice you to talk to a psychologist.  
guy_wonderful (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

Working 24 hours a day isn't enough anymore.

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 02:35:38 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2015, 07:59:56 PM by guy_wonderful

You have approximately 10 days left ...

Do you plan on somehow adding a few dollars ....  errrr I mean a few $100,000,000 dollars in your spare bank account to pump it up to 1200-1300 USD there... you make me have a good chuckle when ever you respond LMAO ...

I think my confirmation of you being a trolling hyper bull makes it worth while to talk to yah!

I have one question. Why are you speaking using such offensive language? Have you been abused in your childhood? Smiley

Masterluc at least has his own opinion, but you, you don't have anything. Shame yourself.

You believe in freedoms right?? ....

Well since there are many freedoms I am entitled to my own opinions and can type whatever I want and however I want .... and why would I need to shame myself? ... I bring realistic enlightenment to the blinded masses...

your wishful and bashful thinking is counter productive....

Side note : I don't speak in an offensive language.

addition: for someone that is bullish in the aspects of bitcoin you seem to want to reign tyranny over people ... you are an anti-anarchist hypocrite?
I do not find how you speak - offensive.
My main idea is that btc will grow in the future. I have no problem to see it growing for $900 per 10 days. Still my stops is quite narrow, I'm always telling that.

TheRealistMassiah1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 02:37:48 PM

@ask

I don't think you have an understanding of "troll" ....

however do as you please.

Your ignorance and self worth is bliss

and the fact that you only like confirming with those that have the same belief is delusionally amicable and is detrimental.

@ivanhoe

I am in no way associated to those people lmao... and if you can decypher by the writing style that I have its quite unique and distinct

Addition  Please don't spare any pity for me , I only log on and type whenever I please and want and live my daily life in a pretty well mannered way

@guy_wonderful
lols =] , everyone has  their own speculative belief and it's either right or wrong at the end of the day ... or end of the decade its all relative
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 02:50:19 PM

I will throw my fiat into BTC until SHA-256 is cracked.

Started buyin at $1200...... I am the bag holder king.

I like wild predictions Smiley.  This guy has been full bear mode until like a month ago... soo..
TheRealistMassiah1

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 02:56:36 PM

I like wild predictions Smiley.  This guy has been full bear mode until like a month ago... soo..

oh man you are in over your head ... but I won't tell you to stop ...

So continue to do you! mr "I bought at 1200 USD!"   

Addition: I think that buying at 1200 makes you the bag holder king of losses but that's relative!

I am proud of you for sticking to your goals and dreams and Hodling!
guy_wonderful (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 03:00:43 PM

Addition: I think that buying at 1200 makes you the bag holder king of losses but that's relative!

You begin to be offensive hihi

spazzdla
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 03:11:19 PM

Isn't bag holder king and bag holder king of losses really the same thing ? lol.

It's all "play" money, my super high risk money, it can go bye bye, it would suck but it wouldn't matter.
spazzdla
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 03:12:42 PM

Any opinions on this "golden cross" situation?

Golden crosses.. green dragons.. all sorts of crazy chart patterns as of late.
TheRealistMassiah1

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 03:16:17 PM

They all mean nothing ...

Bitcoin has no relative previous to present performance corellation ...

and if you have to ask about the "golden crosses, etc" means that you aren't understanding enough and you might as well buy stocks or forex...

it would present you with a better collective risk to reward ratio.
vtr99
Legendary

Activity: 1214

Never compromise your standards!

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 03:22:55 PM

One of the guys on our forum who likes to look at things from a TA point of view noted this...

https://i.imgur.com/iE8bpUo.png

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/c/cupandhandle.asp

I was also in full bear mode until about 6 weeks ago. There is plenty of evidence the winds of change have arrived. I believe we will see a lot more upside in the near future.

guy_wonderful (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 03:30:12 PM

I like wild predictions Smiley.  This guy has been full bear mode until like a month ago... soo..

One of the guys on our forum who likes to look at things from a TA point of view noted this...

I was also in full bear mode until about 6 weeks ago. There is plenty of evidence the winds of change have arrived. I believe we will see a lot more upside in the near future.

Looks great. Do you remember my post with says "Tea Time"?  Grin #219 Fits wonderful

vtr99
Legendary

Activity: 1214

Never compromise your standards!

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 04:50:02 PM

I like wild predictions Smiley.  This guy has been full bear mode until like a month ago... soo..

Looks great. Do you remember my post with says "Tea Time"?  Grin #219 Fits wonderful

I'm on your side. I think the timeline is an unknown, but the long term direction will be up. Depending on world events, we could see things change very rapidly.  I believe sub $300 bitcoin will prove to be quite a bargain over the next few months.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 05:14:28 PM

I've been following this thread for a month now, and I should say that I'm pretty impressed with your calls. There are too many signs for an uptrend, but still it depends on the events in a global scale.
guy_wonderful (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 09:54:46 PM

I've been following this thread for a month now, and I should say that I'm pretty impressed with your calls. There are too many signs for an uptrend, but still it depends on the events in a global scale.
Your welcome. Fundamentals important.

lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 10:20:19 PM

I'm struggling my mind to find how is possible to predict the price of bitcoin. In what data the people are based to do such predictions? Can someone explain me this: What I must learn and analyse to do one prediction of this price?

It was the Greexit that was one time ago and it is in power again but nothing happened.

What else?

A lot, a lot, of boring information. Don't start to do this. If you still want to be engaged in this then don't ask stupid questions. And do professionally.

I will not start to do this. Because I know that it is impossible to predict the price of bitcoin. Notably here in this forum. There is nothing stupid in my question. Stupid is your answer which call stupid one normal question.

I bet 0.5 btc that you will not be able never to predict the price of bitcoin in any kind of one of the days to come. Choose you the day, predict the price (doing all the "professional" analyses you want) and let's find an escrow to execute the bet.  Wink

Then that's great.

Alright. I'm accepting the bet. Say good bye to your 0.5 btc. Who will be an escrow?
I can make it easier to you. If my this prediction* will be wrong then I'm wrong.

*Prediction : price more than 800, i'm considering my prediction wrong if price falls to 160 or under.

You guys are so optimistic for what you say, i like you, i like your personality lol. A strong opinion for the bitcoin price.
I prefer to be 300$
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 07:52:06 AM

this prediction is dying off, it will not happen, there is no more time, even the last 1200 peak took more than this time frame to be achieved

you have destroyed your history of good predictions with this
Teppino

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

bitcoin hates walls

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 08:07:08 AM

Even if it takes two months i don't think people will be upset  Grin
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 08:16:25 AM

this prediction is dying off, it will not happen, there is no more time, even the last 1200 peak took more than this time frame to be achieved

Maybe, but his analysis and predictions seemed to come out true most of the time. Crazy things happen around the market and you know that. But yeah, it must be very improbable at the current times, but I still believe that OP's predictions will come true (several threads and TA have I read that shares the similar or even greater outcome to OP's prediction, though those have nothing to do with the actual events on the market, still most of the people share the optimism OP has.)
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 08:19:55 AM

Sadly I think this prediction is dead.   I wish it would have been true would have been a heck of a bump for miners.

I would settle for half of predicted in a month but I don't think that will happen.   Its a slow climb for BTC.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 02:12:27 PM

Sadly I think this prediction is dead.   I wish it would have been true would have been a heck of a bump for miners.

I would settle for half of predicted in a month but I don't think that will happen.   Its a slow climb for BTC.

in my opinion the slow price rise is better than a huge jump which leads to a flow up crash immediately afterwards. it would make the price more stable and it is less possible to crash now..

but anyways this slow rise or even stable market is no indication if whether or not the pump is going to come. for all we know it is possible to see another rise to $1000 in matter of weeks.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: