Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 12:59:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Curse/Blessing  (Read 13836 times)
fgervais

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 09:29:58 AM

This is awesome in so many ways...
Herodes

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 12:39:27 PM

Our unicorn blood doesn't count?

Only if the blood was tapped in-air.
Tyrion (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 02:04:58 PM

Please note that I will accept the 10 BTC piecemeal from multiple sources and I will accurately report all that are given. Perhaps Theymos can be convinced to consider this a donation to the forum itself with appropriate rewards for those who give.

There are four hours left. I suggest that you act before I set the forces in motion.

1KiH33LcxuYEFbFPsYz33djvR1Q5MXrWAn
JMAHH

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 03:56:51 PM

33 + 33 = 66
Today is the 24th: 2 + 4 = 6
---

Shocked
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 04:22:30 PM

Please note that I will accept the 10 BTC piecemeal from multiple sources and I will accurately report all that are given. Perhaps Theymos can be convinced to consider this a donation to the forum itself with appropriate rewards for those who give.

There are four hours left. I suggest that you act before I set the forces in motion.

Today, the sports team that I was rooting for lost by a point with 2 seconds left, I burned myself on the stove, and I hit a curb, fell, and tore my hands all to hell. Too bad that was all hours before your curse started. Ironically, since it has started, things have been looking up. Made a ton of $, got some packages I wasn't expecting, and got the female sympathy for the burns/cuts that turned out very well  Grin

Keep up the good curse!
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 05:42:26 PM

Today, the sports team that I was rooting for lost by a point with 2 seconds left, I burned myself on the stove, and I hit a curb, fell, and tore my hands all to hell. Too bad that was all hours before your curse started. Ironically, since it has started, things have been looking up. Made a ton of $, got some packages I wasn't expecting, and got the female sympathy for the burns/cuts that turned out very well  Grin

Keep up the good curse!

RESULT!

The rest of you who now believe in the power of MY curses can send all your BTC to this address: 1dice8XUYecUm7N6DjxGEuDLTgxHgvHom

Unlike that other guy, I understand the balance of cursing.

I also offer palm readings, chakra stimulation, and chiropractic services.

Are you coming on to me?
Tyrion (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 07:52:19 PM

Attention Bitcoin Talk community. You have scorned my services and laughed off my threats, but starting on this day you will see that I am not a man to trifled with. I have spent the last hour consorting with dark spirits giving them such offerings as they desire and gaining their service. Now the ritual is complete and this forum is cursed.  I shall not tell you the specifics of the ritual nor of the spirits at my behest lest one among you seek to counter it, but understand that it is very powerful and you shall soon see its affects right here in the forums.

I am still willing to undo the curse, but it will now cost you 15 BTC to do so, and an extra 5 BTC per week until it reaches the maximum of 100 BTC. By then, of course, it may be too late for many of you to secure your assets or recoup such losses as breaches on your security will have entailed.

Please note that I am still offering the services listed in the original post.
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2012, 07:58:35 PM

If your blessings can't even get you 10 BTC to magically appear, why would your curse fair any better?

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Tyrion (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 09:02:12 PM

If your blessings can't even get you 10 BTC to magically appear, why would your curse fair any better?

I am happy to receive either enjoyment from BTC or from the suffering of members of this forum. Both are a "blessing" for me.

Edit: You will note that the effects of the curse have already begun. You are all very foolish to have ignored it and things will go very badly for you and the world of bitcoin in the near future.
btcANGEL

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2012, 09:50:23 PM

I have spent the last hour consorting with dark spirits giving them such offerings as they desire and gaining their service.

Brandi: How many times do I have to tell you, HANG UP on the telemarketers! I don't care what they're offering you, you're still an intern and you can't sign us up for service plans. Do you want me to fire you so can go back to working at that "hookah bar"?

Everyone else: Sorry for sleeping in, didn't realize it was Monday already, Brandi's only supposed to cover the phones on weekends. Don't worry, I already "took care of" the witch's service agreement paperwork, and I'll make sure no more "consorting" happens today.

And now it's time to discipline Brandi.

Soon you will be dancing face-to-face / With the limits of ambition and the scars of the marketplace / Welcome to the land of flame and fizz / Where you will learn that packaging is all that heaven is
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2012, 11:35:50 PM

Can I discipline Brandi, too? 

Anyway, enjoying the suffering of others, excellenttttt.....  we have much in common, or do we?

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
guruvan

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 09:52:15 AM

New offer: if I don't receive a donation of 10 BTC by noon US mountain time on Monday the 24th, I will call upon the dark powers and curse this forum.

Likely results of a curse:

increase in number of bugs and crashes.

greater governmental surveillance.

hackers.

deletion of important user information.

Possible results:

health problems for forum staff and users.

Bad luck for the same.

Server crash and massive information loss.

Please donate BTC to address in my signature.

Well, with the GLBSE shitstorm, and apparent SEC pirate investigation, I suppose we're on our way to feeling the effects of this curse.

But...I'm not convinced. Server crashes would be cool. Health problems would be super convincing, but I can't say I'd like to see that. Maybe they could have their personal websites vandalized or something more harmless like that. Smiley

If I see more evidence, then perhaps we can talk about a money blessing. I know of some 500k BTC that are in limbo, that some people would really like to get back. Is that too big a job for you? (for some reason, I don't have much money to spend on such a blessing, but I could pay you in pirate debt Wink )

fgervais

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 12:42:57 PM

I was taking a piss this morning and I sneezed.

Damn this curse.
Herodes

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 05:06:37 PM

I think you all remember my unfortunate accident. But now, I'm told that
my wife is having twins. And also, I won a huge sports betting bet +
one nurse  came to my bed and gave me an ...ehum... interesting treatment.

It seems that my accident earlier has altered the axis of luck in my favour,
and that the curse doesn't work anymore. Thank you so much!
pyramining

Activity: 501
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 05:15:32 PM

And what if someone curses the ones who pay for stopping the curse?
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2012, 05:22:20 PM

They get cursed.

sippsnapp

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 05:23:45 PM

I am happy to receive either enjoyment from BTC or from the suffering of members of this forum. Both are a "blessing" for me.

Edit: You will note that the effects of the curse have already begun. You are all very foolish to have ignored it and things will go very badly for you and the world of bitcoin in the near future.
OMG, we are done!

Πάντα ῥεῖ
Bitcoin + Altcoin node pool setup - pm
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 05:47:42 PM

This is the coolest thread that has ever existed. Don't ever let this die. My luck has been looking way up since this curse started. Can I pay to be cursed again?
Gareth Nelson

Activity: 721
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 08:27:45 PM

Attention Bitcoin Talk community. You have scorned my services and laughed off my threats, but starting on this day you will see that I am not a man to trifled with. I have spent the last hour consorting with dark spirits giving them such offerings as they desire and gaining their service. Now the ritual is complete and this forum is cursed.  I shall not tell you the specifics of the ritual nor of the spirits at my behest lest one among you seek to counter it, but understand that it is very powerful and you shall soon see its affects right here in the forums.

So, which model of magic are you using exactly?

Wicca? Spiritualist? Enochian? Kabbalah? Hermetic? Chaos? Satanic? Shamanic? Sigil-based? Servitore/mental form? Sympathetic resonance? Locus control manipulation? Techno? (The last one would actually be quite appropriate)

Your first post claims you will perform rituals as per "the text" - which text(s)? If you are not able to specify this, there is no way for anyone to verify you're providing the minimal service you claim to offer and that would make you just another scammer - even if nobody is falling for it.

If you claim magic works, then you need to provide proof of that before accepting money.
If you don't claim magic works but simply that you will perform a specific ritual as per a specific text, then you need to prove that - thus meaning you must reveal what model you're using and what text(s) you're using.

If you are able to "bless" someone with good fortune to bring them money, why on earth would you need to blackmail people for 15BTC using your alleged powers rather than self-blessing? You claim that you'd enjoy watching people suffer instead, which means you're essentially quite a nasty sociopath regardless of whether or not your claims stand up to reality (by the way, they don't).

When it comes down to it you're either a troll out for a laugh, you actually believe your claims and are a sociopath (and a scammer if you don't reveal what texts you use), or you don't believe your claims but are lieing (in which case you're a scammer).

What are you?

(just a note for those wondering - yeah I know a hell of a lot about the occult, most of it is pure nonsense but fascinating nonsense)
Tyrion (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 11:25:26 PM

If you actually knew anything about magic/witchcraft you would realize that asking me to reveal my method and ritual would be the height of foolishness. Of course, if you were able to practice it yourself you would be able to find out on your own.

But yes, please, continue your posturing and joking even as the bitcoin world begins to crumble around you. You will realize the truth eventually, but by then it may be too late.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: