Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:55:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto-games.net, 30% house edge, bugs and vulnerabilities, screw the investors!  (Read 12943 times)
subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 02:30:19 PM

You guys are really clueless as to which site he is talking about and I know for a fact that it is VERY easy to get +EV there. Sub, you havent found anything special to be honest.
ive said before its something incredibly simple and just stood out to me the moment i saw it; im expecting people to be incredibly disappointed at how simple this is, if they find out.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 02:31:59 PM

It depends on the type of +EV method you are selling but most likely it is not worth to pay for it.
If it is about abusing bonuses, then it is illegal and not worth to pay for it.
If it is some loophole on a dice site, you would have exploited it to earn lots of btc. Why would you share with us?

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
dadice

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

DaDice Administration

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 02:40:04 PM

You guys are really clueless as to which site he is talking about and I know for a fact that it is VERY easy to get +EV there. Sub, you havent found anything special to be honest.

So if we are all so clueless, please let us know what you are talking about.

Thanks in advance!

<- My trust rating is a joke, due to the poor and worthless implementation of trust ratings at bitcointalk.org
BTSE

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 02:42:15 PM

Just use your brains here -- if this method is profitable, OP will be using it instead of trying to sell it.

This method *may* be +EV, but it might have incredibly high variance. Or it might only work for very small amounts. Or it might require huge amounts. Whatever it is, it is not profitable or valueable, because if it was OP would be using it.
subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 02:44:21 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2015, 02:58:30 PM by subSTRATA

I don't like the sound of this, seems like foul play to me. Like dooglus said I definitely think you should inform the site first before you start trying to sell it to people on here. The site will have a lot to lose if this is genuine so they're likely to offer a lot more as they'll see it as some kind of bounty. I guess they'd pay handsomely for you to keep quiet about it so it gives them chance to fix or remove it.
Please don't be vindictive & attempt to ruin whatever site it is.

i will likely be informing the site with dooglus' confirmation, people here are way too skeptical and angry, more so angry.

I'm more skeptical, I'm about as laid back a person as you'll ever meet so I'm certainly not angry. Apologies if I offended you, I didn't mean to. I was just saying the site will probably shit themselves if this is true & they'll pay you not to reveal it to anybody else Smiley
Have you used it to make money on their site yourself Wink

the comment wasn't directed at you, but people are starting to be antagonizing/insulting towards me just yelling "no its impossible 100% your lying haha no martingale is -EV lolololol" and stuff like that.

It depends on the type of +EV method you are selling but most likely it is not worth to pay for it.
If it is some loophole on a dice site, you would have exploited it to earn lots of btc. Why would you share with us?

because its gambling, and no one said anything about abusing bonuses, in fact i already stated it doesnt involve any of this. its just something I see to get an edge, and im not risking all my money just for an edge. people are failing to understand that this is gambling, and im not selling any sort of "LOL FREE MONEY LOOK LOOK!!!" or BS like that. people are actually starting to leave neutral feedback in negative context regarding this issue.

people are still failing to understand that this isnt some martingale or labouchere or whatever positive progression strategy, its just getting an edge.

dadice

DaDice Administration

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 03:07:34 PM

I don't like the sound of this, seems like foul play to me. Like dooglus said I definitely think you should inform the site first before you start trying to sell it to people on here. The site will have a lot to lose if this is genuine so they're likely to offer a lot more as they'll see it as some kind of bounty. I guess they'd pay handsomely for you to keep quiet about it so it gives them chance to fix or remove it.
Please don't be vindictive & attempt to ruin whatever site it is.

i will likely be informing the site with dooglus' confirmation, people here are way too skeptical and angry, more so angry.

I'm more skeptical, I'm about as laid back a person as you'll ever meet so I'm certainly not angry. Apologies if I offended you, I didn't mean to. I was just saying the site will probably shit themselves if this is true & they'll pay you not to reveal it to anybody else Smiley
Have you used it to make money on their site yourself Wink

the comment wasn't directed at you, but people are starting to be antagonizing/insulting towards me just yelling "no its impossible 100% your lying haha no martingale is -EV lolololol" and stuff like that.

because its gambling, and no one said anything about abusing bonuses, in fact i already stated it doesnt involve any of this. its just something I see to get an edge, and im not risking all my money just for an edge. people are failing to understand that this is gambling, and im not selling any sort of "LOL FREE MONEY LOOK LOOK!!!" or BS like that. people are actually starting to leave neutral feedback in negative context regarding this issue.

people are still failing to understand that this isnt some martingale or labouchere or whatever positive progression strategy, its just getting an edge.

Well, that is a common threat, I can tell you..... The entire trust system is useless.

<- My trust rating is a joke, due to the poor and worthless implementation of trust ratings at bitcointalk.org
subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 03:12:54 PM

Well, that is a common threat, I can tell you..... The entire trust system is useless.

i realize that, i just find it hilarious when people say "caution!!!11111 use escrow and caution when dealing with this user!1!1" when I literally havent done anything yet. In fact I've gone out of my way to request a vouch from dooglus to gain credibility for this claim that im not even 110% sure of. people are too quick to point fingers and slow to read that im not selling some sort of strategy. im going to send you a quick pm by the way. NOTHING TO DO WITH DADICE'S SITE LETS NOT START ANOTHER WITCH HUNT

dadice

DaDice Administration

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 03:18:16 PM

i realize that, i just find it hilarious when people say "caution!!!11111 use escrow and caution when dealing with this user!1!1" when I literally havent done anything yet. In fact I've gone out of my way to request a vouch from dooglus to gain credibility for this claim that im not even 110% sure of. people are too quick to point fingers and slow to read that im not selling some sort of strategy. im going to send you a quick pm by the way. NOTHING TO DO WITH DADICE'S SITE LETS NOT START ANOTHER WITCH HUNT

Sure I will check, thank you!

Mist

Activity: 434

:)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 03:21:44 PM

I wont say the site/sites that you can do this on for the sake of Sub. The one hint I'm going to give is "stupidly low house edge".
EDIT: The hell are people leaving neutral feedback on sub for btw. He isnt doing anything wrong.
subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 03:26:33 PM

I wont say the site/sites that you can do this on for the sake of Sub. The one hint I'm going to give is "stupidly low house edge".
EDIT: The hell are people leaving neutral feedback on sub for btw. He isnt doing anything wrong.

exactly, i havent done anything yet; in fact im withholding all possible info so that I can protect the site from imminent abuse.

cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 03:28:40 PM

I finally get the idea of this. Is this particular site is bustabit or tothemoon? Because with the bonus thing, it is easy to have a +EV for you but as always it wont work because you may crash before you cashed out.

i realize that, i just find it hilarious when people say "caution!!!11111 use escrow and caution when dealing with this user!1!1" when I literally havent done anything yet.

This is what this trust system is. People can leave anything that they want and also that there is a slogan that innocent until proven guilty  is not a thing here because it is guilty until proven innocent
Mist

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 03:34:31 PM

I finally get the idea of this. Is this particular site is bustabit or tothemoon? Because with the bonus thing, it is easy to have a +EV for you but as always it wont work because you may crash before you cashed out.

i realize that, i just find it hilarious when people say "caution!!!11111 use escrow and caution when dealing with this user!1!1" when I literally havent done anything yet.

This is what this trust system is. People can leave anything that they want and also that there is a slogan that innocent until proven guilty  is not a thing here because it is guilty until proven innocent
I'll let sub answer that, however it is very easy to get +EV on those 2 sites. Hell, might even be some public strategy that give you that.
subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 03:38:01 PM

I'll let sub answer that, however it is very easy to get +EV on those 2 sites. Hell, might even be some public strategy that give you that.

well i have done the whole pm exchange with dadice, their response is coming, and as a dice site owner, hopefully their input will matter.

dadice

DaDice Administration

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 03:40:19 PM

I am glad that the OP shared some information with me.

1. He did not mention the site, so I don't have a clue which site he is talking about.
2. I couldn't try myself, since I don't know the site.
3. He did however gave me some basic examples of bets, and if that is a fact, I would suggest that there is actually a flaw and +EV is possible.

Dooglus is aware of the site's URL and will for sure in the next couple of hours check it out and shed some light on it here.

cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 03:45:49 PM

there is actually a flaw and +EV is possible.

Dooglus is aware of the site's URL and will for sure in the next couple of hours check it out and shed some light on it here.

If it is a flaw / bug then Sub will get a huge reward for that and with dooglus vouch then it will be great. If the site owner dont reward sub handsomely then I bet people will buy this from sub and burn the house.

This is what this trust system is. People can leave anything that they want and also that there is a slogan that innocent until proven guilty  is not a thing here because it is guilty until proven innocent

well i have done the whole pm exchange with dadice, their response is coming, and as a dice site owner, hopefully their input will matter.

Well I just noticed that title is DICE sites so it may not be possible that it is bustabit or tothemoon. I could not think of any site around here that has some flaw in their system
Mist

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 03:48:27 PM

Alright, it seems it is not bustabit/ttm. That wasnt my original guess but it is a good candidate. However it does say "dice" in the title.
dadice

DaDice Administration

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 03:52:25 PM

Alright, it seems it is not bustabit/ttm. That wasnt my original guess but it is a good candidate. However it does say "dice" in the title.

Well, I would suggest that means any site that is offering some kind of Dice games. Bustabit, which is a great site, is not. I can confirm this also on the examples given to me. So we can exclude Bustabit.

subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 03:55:22 PM

Well, I would suggest that means any site that is offering some kind of Dice games.

i mean, i did put "dice" in the title for a reason, I honestly dont know why bustabit/ttm was even suggested. its straight up dice, high/low.

Mist

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 04:08:24 PM

Well, I would suggest that means any site that is offering some kind of Dice games.

i mean, i did put "dice" in the title for a reason, I honestly dont know why bustabit/ttm was even suggested. its straight up dice, high/low.
It was mentioned because it is extremely simple to get +EV there. So it would fit the "+EV method" part.
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 04:53:35 PM

It was mentioned because it is extremely simple to get +EV there. So it would fit the "+EV method" part.

Im not sure what you mean, if it really was so easy to get +EV there with only 1 person and seems like a few know about it that site would go down pretty quickly, using the kelly betting formula would pretty much guarantee you the win

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██