Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:58:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto-games.net, 30% house edge, bugs and vulnerabilities, screw the investors!  (Read 12943 times)
subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 10:13:02 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2015, 10:25:59 AM by subSTRATA

Yeah true. I was bad math student. And I can be arrogant too. The reason for this is because everyone knows everything. Isn't that funny? If you would know how much time we spent on site development... I know it's not top site, and we have very limited budget and time. But we still try our best. Design sucks, yeah. But our priorities are security, speed, functionality.

About this +EV issue. It is wider than I thought. Our first step was to protect investors from abusers of this bug. So we changed chances for payouts.
Second step will be some larger changes to our client side interface, so they won't be able to select non profitable Payouts.
This will be done next week. Until then site won't be closed as it was running with this bug for 1 year now and nobody complained about it, and some probably profited a lot. Won't even calculate.

Have fun till then.

the fact that players can exceed the bet parameters (ie, we could bet up to 6666x when the client gave a limit of 6500x) should be considered a security issue; might not seem like much but im thinking that your site has a myriad of other bugs or potential vulnerabilities.

it was running with this bug for 1 year now and nobody complained about it, and some probably profited a lot. Won't even calculate.

Have fun till then.

nobody complained because they were either idiots or taking advantage of it. the fact that you wont calculate it shows your lack of competence; why would you not bother to calculate how much was potentially loss due to your incompetence as a programmer? because you dont like math? thats outright ridiculous; if youre a programmer and youre admitting to disregarding the (rather simple) math behind your own mistakes youre a joke of a programmer.

quickseller's -ve feedback on you was rightly put in my opinion; why should anyone trust a site made by someone as incompetent as you? you couldnt even see your own blunder after a whole year when i saw it in a second.

looking through from the thread on a previous scam accusation on you two, it seems you both have the vocabulary and temper of 10 year olds.

Us is the whole community. Retard.
It there's no funds on it how can a site run and, how can we promote it, dumb fuck. Think, abviously you can't.
You're barking now, but back then you didn't even ask for access to vps. So you didn't want to connect on it. Taken was whole funds on wallet. IP can't be seen, because it cloudflare - all ips are from cloudflare. If you know how it's working, you wouldn't ask dumb questins and playing smart.
You're swearing and assulting, who will listen to you, retard moron? You have some seriously detective skills, like you prove it couple of days ago. So use them, idiot.
So, where's your advertising? What was with this code you send me? Claiming it CoinDice 3.3., then 2 days later, you change the story again?
Lying so much that you don't even know what you're saying.

Nice very nice the whole thing you wrote sounds like written by dumb little teenager who has no idea how things work. Let me ask again whats your and joters full name? Come meet me man vs man you little sissy boy Ill put you in your place.  All you do is bark like a dog alk day and night.

Give back my coins in 24hours or close down crypto-games.net the biggest scam site you run and steal other peoples coins too. Remeber your site is already blacklisted from dogecoin community.

wow would you look at that. from over half a year ago.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1414

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 10:27:25 AM

we have very limited budget and time

Budget being limited is pretty much normal for a mediocre site but that being said the time to make your site into a perfect flaw free site should always be there. You cant run a site if you have no time to check on such huge flaw .

But our priorities are security, speed, functionality.

If security is your priority than you should have taken the action to take down the site to check on all the rounding issue on your site. The fact is that you are twisting your words and you dont actually take an extra measurement for the security because you are not protecting your investor nor your players because of this flaw

so they won't be able to select non profitable Payouts.

Is there even a "non profitable payout" ? As far as I know all payout is profitable because it gives your atleast 1.02 minimum in most site or do you actually mean that player wont be actually able to select a high multiplier like XXXX to prevent this things from happening? If this is so then you are not fixing anything, you are just limitating the ability for player to abuse your system which is a sign of bad move because people will see how incompetent you are

P.S : I could be wrong on this

This will be done next week. Until then site won't be closed as it was running with this bug for 1 year now and nobody complained about it, and some probably profited a lot. Won't even calculate.

Seriously this is another proof of how incompetent you are and as well as the site is. Also a proof that people should stay away from your site. It is not that nobody complained about it just that people doesnt even know what this means and they probably have no idea about this before because it is only happening in a specific multiplier

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
joter85

Activity: 395
Merit: 255

crypto.games: #1 Gambling Site

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 10:32:54 AM

Budget being limited is pretty much normal for a mediocre site but that being said the time to make your site into a perfect flaw free site should always be there. You cant run a site if you have no time to check on such huge flaw .

If security is your priority than you should have taken the action to take down the site to check on all the rounding issue on your site. The fact is that you are twisting your words and you dont actually take an extra measurement for the security because you are not protecting your investor nor your players because of this flaw

Is there even a "non profitable payout" ? As far as I know all payout is profitable because it gives your atleast 1.02 minimum in most site or do you actually mean that player wont be actually able to select a high multiplier like XXXX to prevent this things from happening? If this is so then you are not fixing anything, you are just limitating the ability for player to abuse your system which is a sign of bad move because people will see how incompetent you are

Seriously this is another proof of how incompetent you are and as well as the site is. Also a proof that people should stay away from your site. It is not that nobody complained about it just that people doesnt even know what this means and they probably have no idea about this before because it is only happening in a specific multiplier

Yeah you are wrong on this. Payout 4960x currently gives you more than payout 4800x. But odds are the same.

Second thing is, I don't care if you don't play on our site really. We don't need players like you on our site for sure. We are friendly community and we are having fun as is. Most of players play with faucet only and we are happy with that. Those who invest on our site support and trust us.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.PLAY NOW.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 10:38:03 AM

Yeah you are wrong on this. Payout 4960x currently gives you more than payout 4800x. But odds are the same.

Second thing is, I don't care if you don't play on our site really. We don't need players like you on our site for sure. We are friendly community

real friendly.

Those who invest on our site support and trust us.

they shouldnt. the fact that you refuse to take down a site with clearly exploitable vulnerabilities shows how much of a joke you are. all I see from this is "meh whatever fuck my investors right im just too lazy to do math or take down a site for a day and do some real work."

Yes thanks a lot. You will get your reward tomorrow, don't worry.

where did this go i wonder  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 10:38:40 AM

Second thing is, I don't care if you don't play on our site really. We don't need players like you on our site for sure. We are friendly community and we are having fun as is. Most of players play with faucet only and we are happy with that. Those who invest on our site support and trust us.

We also don't need incompetent gambling sites around. You guys are not suitable to handle around $1m bankroll of investors those who trust  you guys are probably crazy and the same like you hard headed and won't listen to logic. Good luck running a half assed and poor coded site you would probably disappear in the long run Smiley

**edit

can you provide a signed message from your cold storage wallet?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
joter85

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 10:39:45 AM

Second thing is, I don't care if you don't play on our site really. We don't need players like you on our site for sure. We are friendly community

real friendly.

Those who invest on our site support and trust us.

they shouldnt. the fact that you refuse to take down a site with clearly exploitable vulnerabilities shows how much of a joke you are. all I see from this is "meh whatever fuck my investors right im just too lazy to do math or take down a site for a day and do some real work."

Nope. Vulnerabilities were patched. There is no reason to take site down.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.PLAY NOW.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 10:41:01 AM

the last time you said that people were happily making 6500x and 1094x bets right after you said "ok guys its all ok i did programming but not math." i 100% doubt anything was fixed.

joter85

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 10:42:10 AM

the last time you said that people were happily making 6500x and 1094x bets right after you said "ok guys its all ok i did programming but not math." i 100% doubt anything was fixed.

Yeah sure. Investors are safe. What you think -> I don't care.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.PLAY NOW.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 10:43:40 AM

good to know your community is so "friendly" and "happy" with a stellar example such as yourself. your site was predicted to be a scam the last time you scammed some people, now im just waiting for dogedigital's video to get uploaded and to see what he says on it.

joter85

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 10:47:32 AM

good to know your community is so "friendly" and "happy" with a stellar example such as yourself. your site was predicted to be a scam the last time you scammed some people, now im just waiting for dogedigital's video to get uploaded and to see what he says on it.

I see that this conversations leads nowhere. I am out. Bye.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.PLAY NOW.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1414

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 10:50:09 AM

-snip-

You should probably change the word "friendly" because you are not. You are a hotheaded, arrogant and hostile coder that doesnt even understand a simple math. Leaving that aside, with all this fuss about how incompetent your site is than there will be two scenario. Either your site will be losing its business because people wont be trusting you anymore or your site will still be there with your players/investor that doesnt even understand how incompetent the owner of the site in addressing issue and how the site is full of rounding issue flaw

Investor doesnt actually trust you. They just dont know the fact that due to the rounding issue, they are losing because of your incompetency. They are a bunch of people that doesnt even understand what house edge means probably and that is the reason why people are still investing on your site.

Site that doesnt take suggestion nor comment is bound to fail in the long run

Quoting just for references in case few hours later someone find a rounding issue again

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
tsoPANos

In math we trust.

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 02:31:03 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2015, 03:20:46 PM by tsoPANos

Quoting just for references in case few hours later someone find a rounding issue again
Nice idea! Because I did!
Set bet amount to 0.00000001 (one satoshi) and payout multiplier to 1.5
You can't divide a satoshi so 1.5 gets rounded to 2.
The house edge is -32.24%. (Roll over 33.86, or Roll under 66.13 with 2x payout)

To crypto-games.net admins: Will I get a price for this?  Kiss
ClamCoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 02:42:22 PM

The house edge is 32.24%. (Roll over 33.86, or Roll under 66.13 with 2x payout)

To crypto-games.net admins: Will I get a price for this?  Kiss
If i play for 1 satoshi and win, i get one, not two.

So i dont know what u mean that i will get two, multiplier is set to 1.5

ClamCoin
tsoPANos

In math we trust.

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:19:38 PM

The house edge is 32.24%. (Roll over 33.86, or Roll under 66.13 with 2x payout)

To crypto-games.net admins: Will I get a price for this?  Kiss
If i play for 1 satoshi and win, i get one, not two.

So i dont know what u mean that i will get two, multiplier is set to 1.5

ClamCoin
No. You don't get one, your profit is one.
You get two satoshies on win, but your bet is one, so the rest is your profit(one satoshi).
dadice

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

DaDice Administration

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:44:49 PM

It seems to me you don't care about nothing. All the valuable advise you got here -- you don't care! All the rightful critics here -- you don't care! What must happen to your site that you do care?

<- My trust rating is a joke, due to the poor and worthless implementation of trust ratings at bitcointalk.org
subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:48:26 PM

It seems to me you don't care about nothing. All the valuable advise you got here -- you don't care! All the rightful critics here -- you don't care! What must happen to your site that you do care?

id think its more a show of arrogance than anything, believing that all this will have no negative effect on their site. if the arrogance and stupidity wasnt made clear before, it sure shows now.

Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 04:19:03 PM

Sorry for the delay.  I kept running into problems with video conversion and my wife wanted to take the day off for the family.

Anyways... Here's my story.

- On July 3 around 5PM Eastern time, I had deposited .2BTC to test out the site.

- I started by betting .0002BTC at 200x (the imposed limit that the admin had just created).

- I had your standard run of the luck.  Winning 25 times over a ~6k sample.

- During this period of time, the admin changed the system from 3 decimal places to 2 decimal places meaning that my 200x of >99.494 was now >99.5. [There was no notice of this and had I not scrolled back up into the chat where the admin briefly mentioned this, I wouldn't have known at all].  The client side was still showing 3 decimal places everywhere except the actual results.

- The next set of auto-rolled 5k bets resulted in 0 wins.  I deposited another .2BTC chalking this up to variance and produced 0 wins over another ~2k rolls.  At this time I changed my bet to .00001btc because of the low funds and to handle variance better.

- The next 15,000 rolls at .00001btc resulted in 0 wins as well.  I started to think something was off about this and started recording videos.  First, I recorded a 8 minute video, betting 3 times per second resulting in 0 wins.  I then created an 11 minute video (posted earlier in the thread) where I made a few 'bold' predictions that there would be exactly 0 wins in the next 5,000 rolls.  I ended up running out of money before reaching 3,000 rolls.

- I made the claim here and asked for a refund.  There was clearly something off and I approached the staff of the site.  To my surprise the admins were sleeping -- an unprofessional and incompetent move after being told numerous times that their site was vulnerable and that it was most likely broken especially since they have a responsibility to protect investors' funds.  The moderator responded with a very condescending and cocky tone and laughed at my claims.

- I then challenged the moderator and another user skeptical of my claims to bet 2BTC that I could prove to them that over the next 5,000 (putting the sum total of rolls at over 23,000 with zero wins) rolls at 200x (>99.494), I would end up with exactly 0 wins.  They were hesitant to accept this bet even though I basically begged them to accept and offered to have any trustworthy escrow hold the funds and release it to them if any win was shown on the site (pretty simple and straightforward way of confirming the winner of the bet) and that I was basically betting even money that I would win exactly ZERO times over 5,000 rolls instead of the many permutations of wins with a standard deviation near 75 wins over this period.  This is liken to betting someone at 1:1 that a roulette wheel will produce 20 black numbers in a row instead of any other result.  They both declined.

- I then decided to show them anyways creating this video (https://youtu.be/SbFX8BlH9XY) [in HD but cut-off at 8:30 for some reason] and https://www.dropbox.com/s/lbozfm9h2ev775h/2015-07-03-2133-58.flv?dl=0 (non-hd viewable, but hd when downloaded) where I bet the same amount at 200x for 5,000 rolls with (you guess it!) zero wins.  

- I then created a new account where I predicted that I would win within 200-600 rolls in which case I did.  I logged back into my original account with a new client/server seed and then started to win/lose at a normal rate.

Important Notes:
- There is an infinitely small chance, but nonetheless a chance (somewhere around 1 in a million) that this was just extremely bad luck.

- The videos are not completely solid proof as many can make a claim to variance (see above point), but what's very important to note is my body language and pure confidence in the fact that I 100% predicted and believed that this actual result (~1 in 25,000 [guess]) would be the only result to occur.  Further affirmation to this is my aggressive attempts to secure an even money bet on this (statistically speaking) anomaly happening.  The time stamps in the video along with my presence in real time show that there were no breaks in between, editing, or magic of any kind used to re-produce these results.

- I had the same client and server seed from beginning of my play, during, and after the hotfix that the admin applied that changed the decimal places and the system.  Only after the seeds were changed (different user and re-logon back to my original account) was play 'normalized'

- I did check a few of my bets (I was unable to check the earlier bets because the site does not allow access to them and I wasn't pausing the betting to check with 3 bets per second) and they did check out to be provably fair.  By a few, I mean 10 out of 33,000 total.

Conclusion:
DON'T PLAY OR INVEST HERE.  Simply put, it's not worth it and you can only blame yourself if you do not heed this advice and something inevitably goes wrong.  The admins and programmers are stubborn, cocky, and careless.  You can see this throughout many examples of interaction both on the site and through the forums here.  Their site is still not fixed and the site's admins could care less about the proper execution of math.  They also claim to have limited time and funds which leaves some concerns about their dedication to this site which can be abandoned or tampered with potentially leaving the users and investors s.o.l.  

Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 04:27:51 PM

Added note that I forgot to include:

You can see that in the second video others were trying to help me out at the same time and reproduce the same results.  Regardless of a few of them hitting, I still remained unfazed (evidence in body language and speech) on my complete confidence that I would not achieve any win over a much larger sample than they were using.
subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 04:29:18 PM

I kept running into problems with video conversion and my wife wanted to take the day off for the family.

it happens, dont sweat it.

I then challenged the moderator and another user skeptical of my claims to bet 2BTC that I could prove to them that over the next 5,000 (putting the sum total of rolls at over 23,000 with zero wins) rolls at 200x (>99.494), I would end up with exactly 0 wins.  They were hesitant to accept this bet even though I basically begged them to accept and offered to have any trustworthy escrow hold the funds and release it to them if any win was shown on the site (pretty simple and straightforward way of confirming the winner of the bet) and that I was basically betting even money that I would win exactly ZERO times over 5,000 rolls instead of the many permutations of wins with a standard deviation near 75 wins over this period.  This is liken to betting someone at 1:1 that a roulette wheel will produce 20 black numbers in a row instead of any other result.  They both declined.
i dont see why they wouldnt accept your challenge if they were so confident in their site.

I then created a new account where I predicted that I would win within 200-600 rolls in which case I did.  I logged back into my original account with a new client/server seed and then started to win/lose at a normal rate.
did you start winning again on the original account after you made the claim that there was something suspicious going on in the thread? I think that's a rather big question that needs to be addressed. for all we know the admin could have toggled fair rolls back on or something after seeing that you noticed this suspicious variance.

I did check a few of my bets (I was unable to check the earlier bets because the site does not allow access to them and I wasn't pausing the betting to check with 3 bets per second) and they did check out to be provably fair.  By a few, I mean 10 out of 33,000 total.

big red alarm, not being given access to all your previous bets to verify their fairness might as well mean its not provably fair at all.

Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 04:49:03 PM

I kept running into problems with video conversion and my wife wanted to take the day off for the family.

it happens, dont sweat it.

I then challenged the moderator and another user skeptical of my claims to bet 2BTC that I could prove to them that over the next 5,000 (putting the sum total of rolls at over 23,000 with zero wins) rolls at 200x (>99.494), I would end up with exactly 0 wins.  They were hesitant to accept this bet even though I basically begged them to accept and offered to have any trustworthy escrow hold the funds and release it to them if any win was shown on the site (pretty simple and straightforward way of confirming the winner of the bet) and that I was basically betting even money that I would win exactly ZERO times over 5,000 rolls instead of the many permutations of wins with a standard deviation near 75 wins over this period.  This is liken to betting someone at 1:1 that a roulette wheel will produce 20 black numbers in a row instead of any other result.  They both declined.
i dont see why they wouldnt accept your challenge if they were so confident in their site.

I then created a new account where I predicted that I would win within 200-600 rolls in which case I did.  I logged back into my original account with a new client/server seed and then started to win/lose at a normal rate.
did you start winning again on the original account after you made the claim that there was something suspicious going on in the thread? I think that's a rather big question that needs to be addressed. for all we know the admin could have toggled fair rolls back on or something after seeing that you noticed this suspicious variance.

I did check a few of my bets (I was unable to check the earlier bets because the site does not allow access to them and I wasn't pausing the betting to check with 3 bets per second) and they did check out to be provably fair.  By a few, I mean 10 out of 33,000 total.

big red alarm, not being given access to all your previous bets to verify their fairness might as well mean its not provably fair at all.

I did start 'winning' on the original account after the claim was made, but my best honest guess is that because the admin did not reboot the site or force a refresh, that somehow my bets were glitched with the 'hotfix' that was applied. 

I don't really expect that they were manipulating or rigging my account in any way, but I rationally think that my account had some unintentional problems connected with it and that all members involved with running in the site simply did not care to address it or find the root cause of it. 

The site has terrible management and is poorly coded.  Unintentional bugs and glitches like the one I believe happened to me and the handling of it is a glaring example of this.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: