Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:23:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 191 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you like best about bitcoin?  (Read 173783 times)
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 04:03:19 PM

bitcoin facilitate payment transactions me go faster, annoying thing is when a lot of transactions has not been confirmed and it made me have to arrange a time to make transactions on non-busy hours

I think I'm getting sick of speed confirmation of bitcoin today. when I send bitcoin just around 0.02btc with a fee of 0.0003 BTC, but in these 2 days. I have not gotten one transaction confirmation ?
it was very annoying you know ?
Last year, even we can send 0.0002 - 0.0003 BTC it will be confirmed for one day only, but in 2k - 3k sats today it needs 2 - 3 days before it's confirmed, we need to increase the fees to confirmed it immediately, I have tried 0.0007 and it confirmed in mins only, I think 0.0005 btc is minimum fee now?
i think this will be one of problem of bitcoin while the price getting higher fee also getting higher
who know what will be the price of bitcoin in the few years
as of now 0.0005 btc is around $0.5  it only good if your transaction is always more than $5 worth of bitcoin

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Gliassa

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 04:26:23 PM

I like bitcoins more than money because its easy to earn them. its secure . i can save them on my bank we can earn up to 100 200 satoshi by watching advertise etc .  its does't discriminate. we can send it anywhere in the world also we can send value instantly for free
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 08:31:38 PM

bitcoin facilitate payment transactions me go faster, annoying thing is when a lot of transactions has not been confirmed and it made me have to arrange a time to make transactions on non-busy hours

I think I'm getting sick of speed confirmation of bitcoin today. when I send bitcoin just around 0.02btc with a fee of 0.0003 BTC, but in these 2 days. I have not gotten one transaction confirmation ?
it was very annoying you know ?
Last year, even we can send 0.0002 - 0.0003 BTC it will be confirmed for one day only, but in 2k - 3k sats today it needs 2 - 3 days before it's confirmed, we need to increase the fees to confirmed it immediately, I have tried 0.0007 and it confirmed in mins only, I think 0.0005 btc is minimum fee now?
i think this will be one of problem of bitcoin while the price getting higher fee also getting higher
who know what will be the price of bitcoin in the few years
as of now 0.0005 btc is around $0.5  it only good if your transaction is always more than $5 worth of bitcoin

I'd rather say that it should be greater than 50 dollars

Unless you are using a web wallet, of course, which pays transaction fees for you. Folks seem to be obsessed with the idea of banks grabbing bitcoins from their hands, but they seemingly fail to see that this is not a real problem today (and likely will never be). High transaction fees now seems to be the major issue. It's pretty obvious that their size directly depends on the number of transactions not yet confirmed, and the competition between users for faster confirmations (that leads to rising fees) is not good at all since it should be a competition between miners, not users (like it is between banks)

asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 08:38:19 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2017, 11:01:36 PM by asuryan180

I like best about BTC the ability you have to make transaction worldwide without having to go through third parties and pay huge fees,it gives you the freedom you had before.Also I like the potential I see in BTC,in my opinion it can go big places if the majority of people start adopting it,I think we need to have one bigger wave of people getting introduced to BTC and actually start using it daily.

ladypenelope

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 08:40:21 PM

I'm still learning abour bitcoin, but I do like the anonymity.
agamasrori

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 03:01:14 AM

I like bitcoins more than money because its easy to earn them. its secure . i can save them on my bank we can earn up to 100 200 satoshi by watching advertise etc .  its does't discriminate. we can send it anywhere in the world also we can send value instantly for free
I also like bitcoin as I can get from working online as trading or join the signature campaign. but the best thing I liked from bitcoin, it is not just a currency but also a good investment because the price keep rise.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:38:48 AM

I like best about BTC the ability you have to make transaction worldwide without having to go through third parties and pay huge fees,it gives you the freedom you had before.Also I like the potential I see in BTC,in my opinion it can go big places if the majority of people start adopting it,I think we need to have one bigger wave of people getting introduced to BTC and actually start using it daily.
I do like too sending money without that high fees, though there are fees, you cant really feel it because it is so small. I can send everytime and anywhere bitcoin without any hassles. It is really good, gotta introduce it to other people.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 11:37:01 AM

That's the thing that I love also with bitcoin I don't need to pay third party sites that need to process my payment or the money that I'll send to someone from other countries. Because in paypal it also takes time and the fees are quite big in my perspective and because of bitcoin, we can send and receive bitcoin instantly after a few confirmation

This is not so much about fees and time as about risks

If you pay with bank cards, payments are credited almost instantly, and you don't have to wait (and hope) for confirmations to arrive on time. Regarding fees, I for one don't have to pay anything for online purchases (in fact, I even get hefty rebates). If I just want to send money to someone else (to his bank card), I don't have to pay, either, up to a certain monthly total. In this manner, the main advantage of Bitcoin comes down to third party risks involved. With banks, you are risking your account frozen or blocked for allegedly conducting some nefarious activity. The higher the amounts that you are working with, the higher are these risks

Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 11:58:08 AM

yeah this is one on the advantage of bitcoin that we can do transaction without using any third party involvement..... the way its price is keep on increasing day by day...... it will attract a lot of users towards it which are interested in investment........
mrkevio

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 12:14:54 PM

yeah this is one on the advantage of bitcoin that we can do transaction without using any third party involvement..... the way its price is keep on increasing day by day...... it will attract a lot of users towards it which are interested in investment........

Bitcoin is considered a commodity, just like Gold. Not many can afford to buy a whole Bitcoin because of its' price: it keeps going hiher and higher. Maybe one day we will speak about a $100k price, which would cause trouble for politicians because people will start to use Bitcoin more than fiat.

Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 12:31:34 PM

This is the main reason why bitcoin is being created and which is stated on the white paper of bitcoi.I do agree that this thing is the best thing about bitcoin which could able to make peer to peer transactions without any 3rd part involved and also bitcoin is a good investment.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 12:55:13 PM

This is the main reason why bitcoin is being created and which is stated on the white paper of bitcoi.I do agree that this thing is the best thing about bitcoin which could able to make peer to peer transactions without any 3rd part involved and also bitcoin is a good investment.
And we all love it all and proud that bitcoin has invented by a great man. And all of us here are benefiting of its advantages.
Whenever we have our reunion or gatherings I am always telling my friends to try and join bitcoin industry since they do love trading and glad that some of them are here doing some trading.

fikihafana

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:20:28 PM

I like bitcoin because it's great another way to earn money and also for fastest payment methods
JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 01:11:45 AM

I like bitcoin because it's great another way to earn money and also for fastest payment methods
I don't think it is easy to earn bitcoin unless we have big capital for mining. I admit, the existence of the bitcoin make lot of people increased earnings even become millionaires. I think a good business opportunity bitcoin in the future.
ko0ll0ove

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 02:29:19 AM

What do you like best about bitcoin?
Decentralization, transparency or easier to move?
Or just it makes you look cool? Wink

Cryptocurrency is a new transaction method to me so its has many interesting things for me to learn about. The most interesting aspect to me is trading anonimously. I can send my bitcoin to another person without any government control, and also, they can not have information about my account.
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 03:50:23 AM

I don't think it is easy to earn bitcoin unless we have big capital for mining. I admit, the existence of the bitcoin make lot of people increased earnings even become millionaires. I think a good business opportunity bitcoin in the future.
We can easily get bitcoin from faucet, but The amount is so litle.  I agree that bitcoin could be the fastest  payment method also the ceaphest fee. Bitcoin could make advance of economy faster because it can help people easier to do business or transaction.
For Now the best I like about bitcoin because the price could rise high and could be good investment too.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

poetra2501

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 04:27:11 AM

bitcoin gives advantages not shared by other currency and may bitcoin look cool digital era. I prefer bitcoin prices are determined by supply and demand was nice for short-term investments

Bitcoin has many advantages is the value of bitcoin is really when compared to other currencies, when i compared with other investment many time, but through bitcoin i can make huge profits. Bitcoin has changed my life with way it is moving now because the price of bitcoin of bitcoin is really bumping.
In my opinion, the interesting part of this is bitcoin advanced technology applied in his system.
We are free to manage our own funds without government intervention.
Yeah, I agree with both of you if the price of the bitcoin this is great for investment.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 04:47:42 AM

bitcoin gives advantages not shared by other currency and may bitcoin look cool digital era. I prefer bitcoin prices are determined by supply and demand was nice for short-term investments

Bitcoin has many advantages is the value of bitcoin is really when compared to other currencies, when i compared with other investment many time, but through bitcoin i can make huge profits. Bitcoin has changed my life with way it is moving now because the price of bitcoin of bitcoin is really bumping.
In my opinion, the interesting part of this is bitcoin advanced technology applied in his system.
We are free to manage our own funds without government intervention.
Yeah, I agree with both of you if the price of the bitcoin this is great for investment.
Bitcoin does really have many purposes not only your own bank but also serve or good as an investment on both short or long terms and thats why lots of people do really love to engage into it because of these characteristics.

erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:20:50 AM

Earning bitcoins is not only by investing big capitals. There are lots of ways to earn bitcoin. One of the ways is by joining signature campaigns. Another way is if you have any skill and use it to earn bitcoin. By those earnings, you can save it until you have a big vapital for investments that you like.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 11:47:01 AM

Earning bitcoins is not only by investing big capitals. There are lots of ways to earn bitcoin. One of the ways is by joining signature campaigns. Another way is if you have any skill and use it to earn bitcoin. By those earnings, you can save it until you have a big vapital for investments that you like.
this forum is full of ways to earn bitcoins. but everyone can't do these. signature campaigns are a good way to earn some btc, but it need good knowledge about bitcoin and you must be a good quality post writer. without good knowledge about bitcoin you can't write good posts. so don't think it is an easy or a nothing to do method.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 191 »
  Print  

Jump to: