Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:51:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 191 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you like best about bitcoin?  (Read 173783 times)
Etaurith

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 01:00:02 PM

I like bitcoin because it's decentralize, anonymous ( can transfer without add any personal data ), and easy to earn and spend.

I agree with your opinion because I don't want to give my personal data when I make transfer.
cici1995

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 01:06:55 PM

喜欢它不受控制,且匿名容易携带.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 01:18:52 PM

I like about bitcoin is on its being profitable since the price is very volatile and even you are a student or a part time earner, you can still earn great amount of money. Just have a lot of patience and great determination and you will earn a lot of money. Also, I like how bitcoin is safe because i don't need to expose my identity just to do transactions.
sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 01:40:29 PM

I like about bitcoin is on its being profitable since the price is very volatile and even you are a student or a part time earner, you can still earn great amount of money. Just have a lot of patience and great determination and you will earn a lot of money. Also, I like how bitcoin is safe because i don't need to expose my identity just to do transactions.

You are right, Many students are earning btc by trading, gambling, Investing or offering service.Now they can bear their study fees and also helping their family a lot.Also bitcoin is considered by many people as part time job.I like bitcoins tax free feature which not only saving my money but also increasing my money.
Gembul

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 01:54:51 PM

You are right, Many students are earning btc by trading, gambling, Investing or offering service.Now they can bear their study fees and also helping their family a lot.Also bitcoin is considered by many people as part time job.I like bitcoins tax free feature which not only saving my money but also increasing my money.

Yeah for example its me. I was a student who still need money to pay rent, eat and buy needs of college. Before using bitcoin I still ask for money to parents, but with bitcoin know I can make money by trading, etc.

So the best thing about bitcoin in my opinion is make easier to get money for students like me with fast transaction processing. Thank you
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 02:03:16 PM

I like bitcoin because it's great another way to earn money and also for fastest payment methods
I don't think it is easy to earn bitcoin unless we have big capital for mining. I admit, the existence of the bitcoin make lot of people increased earnings even become millionaires. I think a good business opportunity bitcoin in the future.

Earning bitcoins is not only by investing big capitals. There are lots of ways to earn bitcoin. One of the ways is by joining signature campaigns. Another way is if you have any skill and use it to earn bitcoin. By those earnings, you can save it until you have a big vapital for investments that you like.
But if anyone can invest a big capital in bitcoin then they do not need to search for lower earning ways but they have to invest their money in bitcoin as with investment in bitcoin in the previous year people have earned a very high income. Which is also expected in the coming year that people will earn.
FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 03:33:38 PM

喜欢它不受控制,且匿名容易携带.
Please can you write in english here, which is it a main language here. Avoid writing with other language here except english. You can talk chinese in local section of china.
By the way, The best thing i liked in bitcoin is the secure transactions and of course the price of this coin. Also we can send and recieve money without paying fees, and this is awesome.

RhodaGila

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 04:04:34 PM

The best of Bitcoin in my opinion is because the price is fantastic, and its use can be said to be very easy to use and we are in full control of our money (that Bitcoin), transaction costs are very low and it does not burden the owners of Bitcoin. Wallet be accessible from anywhere and also as a very profitable investment.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 06:28:38 PM

I like bitcoin because it's great another way to earn money and also for fastest payment methods
I don't think it is easy to earn bitcoin unless we have big capital for mining. I admit, the existence of the bitcoin make lot of people increased earnings even become millionaires. I think a good business opportunity bitcoin in the future.

Earning bitcoins is not only by investing big capitals. There are lots of ways to earn bitcoin. One of the ways is by joining signature campaigns. Another way is if you have any skill and use it to earn bitcoin. By those earnings, you can save it until you have a big vapital for investments that you like.

I agree with your last words but investing big capitals will give you more bitcoins than signature and other campaigns or different tasks, in signature campaign the amount of coins is limited so definitely investing big capitals gives you more bitcoins and profit.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 06:39:51 PM

I like bitcoin because it's decentralize, anonymous ( can transfer without add any personal data ), and easy to earn and spend.

I agree with your opinion because I don't want to give my personal data when I make transfer.

if you have a confidential transaction will greatly benefit when you use bitcoin for this transaction. because in addition to conceal your identity. Also no one gives you intervention
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:54:50 PM

The thing I like most best in Bitcoin is the flexibility by it, imagine I'm here in my place I can send money in the other country just there is a merchant in there country who accepted bitcoin then I can do money transferring, aside from that by savings bitcoin you are saving money more than a bank.
zoelhack

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 11:48:22 PM

simple for me what is the most preferred of bitcoin is not much easier to use, safe, simple and practical in any situation
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 12:27:07 AM

not all methods to get bitcoin use of capital. you can get bitcoin no capital at all, that's the privilege of bitcoin. you can get bitcoin with free and easy
poetra2501

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 04:09:49 AM

How if the Government requires taxes to user of bitcoin? Are you still like this Cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) ? Grin
I think, when someday if the bitcoin already endorsed as official currency, it is likely the Government will require the tax to us
Musent

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 12:16:31 PM

not all methods to get bitcoin use of capital. you can get bitcoin no capital at all, that's the privilege of bitcoin. you can get bitcoin with free and easy

Its never easy to get free bitcoins and to get bitcoins you need to put your time and efforts in collecting them as there is no site at a moment that will give you huge amount of coins freely and if you are depending only on faucets sites to get few santoshis then you are definitely wasting your time.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 12:20:31 PM

Decentralization is what makes bitcoin different from fiat and this factor about bitcoin is on the first place from those once why oleo pole like bitcoin. I like it's decentralization as well, it makes bitcoin something as clear money.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 01:06:50 PM

Its never easy to get free bitcoins and to get bitcoins you need to put your time and efforts in collecting them as there is no site at a moment that will give you huge amount of coins freely and if you are depending only on faucets sites to get few santoshis then you are definitely wasting your time.
Yes there is no websites providing free bitcoin, during the early days bitcoin was given as free giveaway but when it grew high as a high potential asset the free giveaway got reduced. Now earning needs lot effort to be put along with more time for a better earning.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
revans

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 01:27:53 PM

Yes there is no websites providing free bitcoin, during the early days bitcoin was given as free giveaway but when it grew high as a high potential asset the free giveaway got reduced. Now earning needs lot effort to be put along with more time for a better earning.

That's correct you cannot expect higher amount of bitcoins without working hard on it as now faucets don't pay high amount of bitcoins that they used to pay in the past when price was lower so at this stage we cannot depend only on faucet sites to get few amount of bitcoins its better to find other ways to earn bitcoins.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 02:08:57 PM

How if the Government requires taxes to user of bitcoin? Are you still like this Cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) ? Grin
I think, when someday if the bitcoin already endorsed as official currency, it is likely the Government will require the tax to us
Yes of course! My decision to enter cryptocurrency world does not depend on tax.
Even the government would require to do so, I will still be grateful to earn from bitcoin. And if that happens it would be possible that many people will join crypto world because their mindset that cryto is just scam will switch to legality.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 02:20:25 PM

But if anyone can invest a big capital in bitcoin then they do not need to search for lower earning ways but they have to invest their money in bitcoin as with investment in bitcoin in the previous year people have earned a very high income. Which is also expected in the coming year that people will earn.
but investing big amount mean taking bit risk. if a person have no experience in trading and still he is investing bit about of money then it is not a wise decision. i think first we need to get good experience and must get knowledge about bitcoin and only then we should invest money in bitcoin. then one can really get good profit from bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 191 »
  Print  

Jump to: