Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:27:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 191 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you like best about bitcoin?  (Read 173783 times)
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 03:27:15 PM

I live abroad so I need to send money to my parents on regular basis so the best thing I like about bitcoin is that I can easily send money to my family back home at any time as bitcoin transactions are available 24/7 and there are no public holidays in it so it saves lots of time which is the best thing about it.

Exactly, the hidden charges to the transaction of others makes us so annoyed unlike what we have in bitcoin aside from fast transaction it also has transparency. There are no hidden as well no front charges on using bitcoins and thats the best thing i like about the bitcoins.
Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 09:26:29 PM

I like the way bitcoin is being transacted easy transfer of fund and I like the various ways of earning the coin particularly selling of skills gathering satoshis with faucets and signature campaigning all these make earning Bitcoin as serious business.
to me i think the best thing in bitcoin is that its price is the save everywhere and second is that bitcoin is available everywhere in the word. i think bitcoin is more convenient as compare to other transaction methods.
kwuccduck

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 09:32:40 PM

You can say a lot about what I like in Bitcoin. But the main thing is Security, reliability, security In crypto-currencies for storage of access keys to means the checked cryptography with division on the open and closed keys is used.
axorb

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 10:10:59 PM

Bitcoin has become an integral part of my life and the best thing I like is that it is taking my standard of living to next level as I am earning good amount of bitcoins apart from my day job which is adding value to my financial wealth and increasing my bank balance which was never possible before the existence of bitcoins as every time I used to have financial crunch at the end of the month and had to borrow money from friends and family but now I don't need to do that as bitcoin is taking best care of me.
Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 10:29:15 PM

I like the way bitcoin is being transacted easy transfer of fund and I like the various ways of earning the coin particularly selling of skills gathering satoshis with faucets and signature campaigning all these make earning Bitcoin as serious business.
to me i think the best about bitcoin s that bitcoin is online currency and it may be present in all big online shops. and most of the people will be using such online shops so easily. 
ManOnTheMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 11:01:40 PM

to me i think the best about bitcoin s that bitcoin is online currency and it may be present in all big online shops. and most of the people will be using such online shops so easily. 

There are not many websites at a moment that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment and it will take some time for online shopping sites to start accepting bitcoin as of now Paypal is ruling the online shopping sites as almost all websites have an option of Paypal to make an payment but things will change in future when bitcoin will be more powerful and popular currency.

ETH: 0xff90080d7db05ced501f273548841a2c39cf6463
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 11:08:19 PM

I have to say that reliability is its best feature. It's always on, always working.
Bitcoin has no holidays, doesn't need a break, it's completely automated. I can wake up at 5 a.m. on Sunday morning and send money to someone in another country. This is something no bank was ever able to do.
Jewell

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 07:00:27 PM

to me i think the best thing in bitcoin is that its price is the save everywhere and second is that bitcoin is available everywhere in the word. i think bitcoin is more convenient as compare to other transaction methods.
and to me i think as bitcoin is a universal currency and is present everywhere in the world which is the best  thing about bitcoin, as we have the facility to sue bitcoin in any corner of the world with the same value.
Bitware

Activity: 926
Merit: 1001

weaving spiders come not here

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 07:57:14 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2017, 09:12:25 AM by Bitware

What do you like best about bitcoin?

Experimenting with this new technology, the investment and trade aspects, and of course the rollercoaster of drama and newer people who have not been battle-hardened losing their shit over every bull run, bear market, bubble and correction.
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 08:04:04 PM

There are many things that I like about bitcoin and not only one as bitcoin holds multiple features so its hard to point only one benefit of it and I like the fact that I can use them very easily in gambling and I can gamble even with a small amount which is not possible with fiat.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
mobilestrike

Activity: 907

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 09:15:52 PM

yes the way of its transaction is really very convenient and very easy and faster. Now we can easily pay from our mobile phone with our wallet app with a few clicks which with bank account or any other payment processor is very difficult.
Gufeng

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 09:35:12 PM

yes the way of its transaction is really very convenient and very easy and faster. Now we can easily pay from our mobile phone with our wallet app with a few clicks which with bank account or any other payment processor is very difficult.

Yeah and the best thing it saves lot of time and energy if you have bitcoins in your wallet as you can easily send or receive money with just an click of an mouse and that also with the lowest fees and that makes bitcoin the best in terms of payment methods.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 11:05:00 PM

you could say you could get bitcoin with hundreds of available means and in a short time. many people say also that getting bitcoin easier than getting fiat
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 11:23:47 PM

you could say you could get bitcoin with hundreds of available means and in a short time. many people say also that getting bitcoin easier than getting fiat

Getting bitcoin is not easy at all as it requires great level of hard work, efforts and dedication in earning and I am sure not many people would be holding even 1 btc in their wallet and it will be less then that as its not easy to earn bitcoins if you have limited ways of earning it and to earn more bitcoins you also need to have good capital to invest in trading which will help you in growing your bitcoins in short time.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 06:40:21 AM

What do you like best about bitcoin?
Decentralization, transparency or easier to move?
Or just it makes you look cool? Wink
In my assessment, What I like most of bitcoin was it gives financial freedom to anyone if they're gonna take it seriously.  And of the main factor why bitcoin is still the best its because of its security or very safe to use it and decentralized like what you just said in the above. Nothing else, I know no one will ever be like bitcoin.
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 06:52:51 AM

and to me i think as bitcoin is a universal currency and is present everywhere in the world which is the best  thing about bitcoin, as we have the facility to sue bitcoin in any corner of the world with the same value.
yes that s right to say that bitcoin is a universal currency as it is present in all over the world. that is also right that bitcoin is a universal currency having same value everywhere in the world.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
artows21

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:48:51 AM

Internet without borders, bitcoin naturally become no borders can be freely convertible or consumer currency. The currency of a unified world will provide a broader space for future trading. Eliminating the friction between currency wars and currency exchange will benefit the world economy.

Bitcoin can not be false, the laws of mathematics strict provisions bitcoin accurate kernel, not fake how valuable things.

Right now no one, any organization, any country can block bitcoin network. A huge network of computing power, all the time running hard. Millions of machines scattered around the world, roaring dig out one after another bitcoin.

This decentralized, network wide maintenance of the POW form, in the elimination of the central ills, while maximizing the protection of their own. A complete QT wallet is a seed, even if the network node thousands on thousands of were closed, as long as there is a still exists, so bitcoin has likely to stage a comeback.
RENATA612

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:08:32 AM

What I love about bitcoin is convenience in transaction, safe to use, with no nominal limit of delivery and the balance in the wallet is not restricted. transparency become essential in the course of bitcoin was also the things I love about bitcoin.
alphablitzer

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 12:10:21 AM

There are a lot of things to like about bitcoin but the best thing I like about it is that, it's new. Compared to Gold and fiat currency, it's an innovation that could probably change the whole way of making transactions, it's just that people should adopt it more and spread the news on how it's positive and how great it is. Bitcoin is legitimate and shouldn't be used illegally but we can't control that. I hope that it will be applied more, especially in countries that has less banks or hard to get an account.
HEQIAOAN

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 02:06:09 PM

:)BTCitcoin the future of currency that is the main who make me like this one, transparency and anonymity is plus point of this innovation because it uses blockchain technology which is shared ledger and open for everyone so everything is clear, this will be top currency around the globe as it's going in right direction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 191 »
  Print  

Jump to: