Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:43:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 191 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you like best about bitcoin?  (Read 173783 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 09:56:18 AM

i like bitcoin because the price  Grin but the most important because bitcoin is easy to use..u just need internet connection and buy it as much as you can and you also can transfer it to your friend arround the world just simply adrress of bitcoin and no body know it..imagine it if you have 100 million dollar of bitcoins transfer to ur friend in single click..
that most i like bitcoin and another cryptocurrency
Yes i think that is also one of the best thing about bitcoin is it's very easy to use by everybody because it just need internet an a device like computer or smartphone if you want to be on the go and you just simply connect to the internet and open your bitcoin wallet app then do the transaction, i think this is the future of the payments system and credit card will be gone if bitcoin will continue to be popular and keep spreading anywhere in the world.
bitcoin prices will always go up and that's because in the growth phase and bitcoin bitcoin prices changing so rapidly that make bitcoin different from other commodities more volatile but profitable
Yes being volatile of bitcoin is very profitable to traders because of the fast movement of price it enables traders to do day trading when decent profit, This feature of being volatile is one of the reason why the growth phase of bitcoin is keep growing and keep spreading in the world. One day bitcoin will become stable as soon the supply will be minimized, IMO.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 10:09:28 AM

i like bitcoin because the price  Grin but the most important because bitcoin is easy to use..u just need internet connection and buy it as much as you can and you also can transfer it to your friend arround the world just simply adrress of bitcoin and no body know it..imagine it if you have 100 million dollar of bitcoins transfer to ur friend in single click..
that most i like bitcoin and another cryptocurrency
Yes i think that is also one of the best thing about bitcoin is it's very easy to use by everybody because it just need internet an a device like computer or smartphone if you want to be on the go and you just simply connect to the internet and open your bitcoin wallet app then do the transaction, i think this is the future of the payments system and credit card will be gone if bitcoin will continue to be popular and keep spreading anywhere in the world.
bitcoin prices will always go up and that's because in the growth phase and bitcoin bitcoin prices changing so rapidly that make bitcoin different from other commodities more volatile but profitable
Yes being volatile of bitcoin is very profitable to traders because of the fast movement of price it enables traders to do day trading when decent profit, This feature of being volatile is one of the reason why the growth phase of bitcoin is keep growing and keep spreading in the world. One day bitcoin will become stable as soon the supply will be minimized, IMO.
that's right if you understand how bitcoin moves and you can assess whether its fluctuating up or down you will be able to gain good profits from this investment, most of us here are really enjoying the changes of value from time to time.
Frank Alister

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 12:59:47 PM

The ability of anonymity . It's a very good reason to use btcs. Everywhere I go and use my card, they know what I did, did I eat, did I drink etc. I don't want anyone knows what I'm doing, and that's why I use bitcoin. Also it's not like the others altcoins I've seen. This is different and credible.
DoomDumas
Legendary

Activity: 1002
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 01:11:16 PM

All of it !!!

Decentralized, cheap to use, very fast (speed of light compared to actual banking systems) and .. wait for it .. unstoppable Smiley

a revolution as big as Internet..

naughty1

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 01:11:49 PM

There are many reasons for me to like bitcoin, it has so many advantages that we can not tell you all. First of all, we have to talk about its power, it is the strongest virtual currency and has the power to dominate every other currency, so it carries a tremendous value, no currency can pass. . Second, we can talk about its speed and convenience. We can make all transactions quickly and conveniently, with just a few simple operations and our transactions can be completed, without any legal impact. In addition, there are a lot of other conveniences, but these are two basic reasons that make me like bitcoin.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

DoomDumas
Legendary

Bitcoin

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 01:14:36 PM

The ability of anonymity . It's a very good reason to use btcs. Everywhere I go and use my card, they know what I did, did I eat, did I drink etc. I don't want anyone knows what I'm doing, and that's why I use bitcoin. Also it's not like the others altcoins I've seen. This is different and credible.

That's why I try to use cash as possible, waiting and asking every teller if they are accepting Bitcoin.
DoomDumas
Legendary

Bitcoin

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 01:19:24 PM

There are many reasons for me to like bitcoin, it has so many advantages that we can not tell you all. First of all, we have to talk about its power, it is the strongest virtual currency and has the power to dominate every other currency, so it carries a tremendous value, no currency can pass. . Second, we can talk about its speed and convenience. We can make all transactions quickly and conveniently, with just a few simple operations and our transactions can be completed, without any legal impact. In addition, there are a lot of other conveniences, but these are two basic reasons that make me like bitcoin.

In fact, it's the only one in the mind of the majority, very few got enough interseted to learn about the existence of alt-coin.  Those are just a bet in case THE cryptocurrency fails.  I don't think it will ever happen.. Because so many dedicated genius are on it... 
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 01:27:57 PM

I can be productive even from my home, I do somethin interesting and I can make some extra cash from that. I like the idea about bitcoin world, decentralized and cheap for using, easy for everyone. Now banks are taking too much on every transaction, I like more fees for miners, they are making all this to work good. Also its new era, I like idea about digital money, and bitcoin is that, this is the future, and I like future.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1141

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 01:34:23 PM

That's why I try to use cash as possible, waiting and asking every teller if they are accepting Bitcoin.

Everytime you asked to teller they will surely laugh at you specially if they didnt hear about bitcoin and you still keep on asking lol. We just need to wait since most people do really love to be anonymous  and dont want to be tracked regarding on how do we spend and what thing we did make spendings.

BitcoinsCentral

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 01:51:33 PM

the thing that i like the most about bitcoin is that you can't reverse it after sending.
AicecreaME

Activity: 2380
Merit: 454

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 02:24:50 PM

What do you like best about bitcoin?
Decentralization, transparency or easier to move?
Or just it makes you look cool? Wink
Actually I like the whole three things in bitcoin . If you ask me that why I entered in the bitcoin then I will say that is only money .
Because earlier I needed much money but after enter in the bitcoin I realised that beside of the earnings there are another feature related with  the bitcoin that will make me more cool in my community.
The best thing that I like it is transperacy Because this will stop the people to collect black money .
I think the most interesting of the bitcoin is a profitable investment expectations, I do not think that the price of the bitcoin can reach 400% compared with a year ago.

How can you say something like that, that bitcoin couldn't reach its peak? I mean, bitcoins price is always fluctuating so I guess it is possible to happen in the near future, we just have to wait for that thing happen. Assuming something like this about bitcoin might be a way where we could lose profits by selling our bitcoin because we thought that it is never going to skyrocket again.

AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 05:30:07 PM

I like bitcoin because i earn money independently because of it without having to rely in others.
I love the other aspects that this crypto currency have like the anonymous feature, you can and receive payment without giving away any personal info and it's decentralized feature that nobody can control your money except you.

Its simply called anonymous and decentralized money features. Most of the people like this anonymous feature and now wallet sites also made a changes in their new version wallets such as btc address changes frequently. Once its been copied and most of the wallet not accepting VPN after you verify with your email for the security concerns.

It is easy to get bitcoin payments without disclosing personal details using any wallet address but on the other hand, one has to give his KYC details to purchase bitcoins using his bank account or credit card etc payment options. In that case, there is a breach of anonymity and even if one is transacting from single IP then it is not difficult to trace his transactions.

Enclose the banking details while involves in trade. Yeah we need to share the details you mentioned but Technically it is possible to track the IP address right. Just assume if bitcoin become legal in your country, sure you cannot be anonymous right. To say fact. I feel fear to see that blockchain technology is been adopted by many corporates and then they make put heavy fees or other charges for the bitcoin transactions.
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 05:34:55 PM

The best thing I like about bitcoin is that I can send money anywhere at any time with very less fees which is not at all possible with any other payment system and it saves lots of time and energy as you can easily do it by sitting at home.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 05:35:59 PM

Actually I like the whole three things in bitcoin . If you ask me that why I entered in the bitcoin then I will say that is only money .
Because earlier I needed much money but after enter in the bitcoin I realised that beside of the earnings there are another feature related with  the bitcoin that will make me more cool in my community.
The best thing that I like it is transperacy Because this will stop the people to collect black money .
I think the most interesting of the bitcoin is a profitable investment expectations, I do not think that the price of the bitcoin can reach 400% compared with a year ago.

How can you say something like that, that bitcoin couldn't reach its peak? I mean, bitcoins price is always fluctuating so I guess it is possible to happen in the near future, we just have to wait for that thing happen. Assuming something like this about bitcoin might be a way where we could lose profits by selling our bitcoin because we thought that it is never going to skyrocket again.

That's the most fun thing of bitcoin. we can not predict the exact costs. Sometimes people say that it is not possible, and the fact it happened. probably the nicest thing of bitcoin is, it's where the investment is unpredictable how big profits.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
the.scientist

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 09:49:16 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CI5zgjQW8AANx9G.png:large

This is a key point in bringing incentives to miners, speculators, and people who are interested in the cryptocurrency. But if you ask them what they like most in Bitcoin, they will probably say that it is the fact that Bitcoin allows users to have more control over their own money, in other words, freedom.
Machine Funk

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 12:49:06 AM

Fast transactions. Easy to use and the best is no bank needed.I feel empowered using bitcoin .
Trust2016

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 12:53:34 AM

Fast transactions. Easy to use and the best is no bank needed.I feel empowered using bitcoin .
For me is cheap fees, I'm very glad if you send to different countries only charge $0.2, if using a bank transfer for about $20. Bitcoin is the best payment method and beat paypal.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1295

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 05:36:45 AM

For me is cheap fees, I'm very glad if you send to different countries only charge $0.2, if using a bank transfer for about $20. Bitcoin is the best payment method and beat paypal.
And this is also faster than the bank, when you sign up to make a bitcoin wallet it's easy and fast while with bank they have to go through the process and will require you the necessary documents in order for you to get approved. That is the big difference on a centralized and a decentralized system.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 09:22:46 AM

Decentralization is the main feature of bitcoin for which today big countries like china and banking sectors fear bitcoins.Satoshi created bitcoin to free people from banking sectors.Another main feature is low transaction price,but its no more due to limited block size.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 03:00:23 PM

I like best in Bitcoin is that i can send it directly to anyone in the world.  It may have problem with scaling but with right transaction fee, I cannot feel it at all.  Aside from that the chance to buy online without using any bank and have extra bank charges for the transaction.
The fee is a problem if you want to send a small transaction since it is possible the fee is close to the amount you want to send but if you send above hundreds of dollars then the fee becomes insignificant compared to the amount you are sending across the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 191 »
  Print  

Jump to: