Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 02:21:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 191 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you like best about bitcoin?  (Read 173783 times)
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:13:37 AM

Bitcoins change a lot of things like the way we think on money and in advance technology.I like the most feature of bitcoin because it is so light and convenient to use in transaction with no big fees ,fast and anytime especially the security that it gives us to be freely transact without knowing the users identity .

Yeah, bitcoin also change our lifestyle, if we apply it in our life, like amount transfer and buying something with bitcoin and use in in earning source of income. Simply its mean we could use bitcoin in every situation, and bitcoin really helpful for us.
But about the OP, i like best about bitcoin, that bitcoin's price could suddenly up and down, it is a benefit for us to make profit from it.
poetra2501

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:43:57 AM

Bitcoins change a lot of things like the way we think on money and in advance technology.I like the most feature of bitcoin because it is so light and convenient to use in transaction with no big fees ,fast and anytime especially the security that it gives us to be freely transact without knowing the users identity .

Yeah, bitcoin also change our lifestyle, if we apply it in our life, like amount transfer and buying something with bitcoin and use in in earning source of income. Simply its mean we could use bitcoin in every situation, and bitcoin really helpful for us.
But about the OP, i like best about bitcoin, that bitcoin's price could suddenly up and down, it is a benefit for us to make profit from it.
I totally agree with you are both, That's what makes the majority of us
interested in the bitcoin, Yeah decentralization system. So we are free to transact
with anyone without that control and regulate by a third party (Government or the bankers)
dylanc

Activity: 243
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:24:11 AM

The fact that it is limited and appreciates in value in the long-term. Also the anonymity of transactions.
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:41:08 AM

First of all whst i like the most about bitcoin is it is a virtual currency so it cannot be stolen by thief from you and it is so cool life yout money is just in your phone so you dont to worry about it..
Second bitcoin have very high exchange rate so just a small amount of bitcoin can give you a big amount of money when you exchange it for money.
paul gatt

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:52:04 AM

First of all whst i like the most about bitcoin is it is a virtual currency so it cannot be stolen by thief from you and it is so cool life yout money is just in your phone so you dont to worry about it..
Second bitcoin have very high exchange rate so just a small amount of bitcoin can give you a big amount of money when you exchange it for money.
Bitcoin is not just on your phone; anywhere there is internet activity, bitcoin will definitely work there. The phone is just a means to help you make transactions with ease. The rate of bitcoin depends on the needs of the market, at present, it is a lot of people love, so its value is high. Myself, I like bitcoin because of its potential and strength, it shows the power of technology.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:04:08 AM

What do you like best about bitcoin? because bitcoin it has a transparent transaction, simple, practical, and exchange rate fluctuation. and many more that I like about bitcoin, bitcoin also enough to help my life in real life. thanks bitcoin. Kiss Cheesy

Bitcoin has made our life easier and have also made us financial stable as its giving us an opportunity to earn some really good amount of extra money and that is the best thing I like about bitcoin that now I don't have to depend on others for my expenses as I can easily do with bitcoins.

exactly, olden if I'm short of money for a need, I will borrow money from my friend and it was making me uncomfortable, but now I just need to find a bitcoin to patch flaws in material things.

me either. since i found bitcoin, it made me have an extra money to buy for what i want or to use it for emergency matter. with bitcoin, we are given the opportunity to have more extra money. and i believe some have also made bitcoin as their source of living because it pays more than a permanent job.

I haven't gotten to that point yet but I plan to hold some Bitcoins for a long term investment. After 15 to 20 years, maybe the Bitcoins I have will be worth enough for me to retire.

Exactly, bitcoin is one of the great investment of all other cryptocurrency. We don't know what is going to be the future of other altcoins but bitcoin has strong future. Even I am also planning to invest into bitcoin which can give more benefits in the longer run.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:07:49 AM

Can be used as an alternative means of exchange and even can also be made for investment purposes
mackenzied

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:11:36 AM

There are so many advantages to be able to say here, bitcoin is a powerful technology, it grows nonstop, speed, convenience, value ... is what we can Talk about it. I've read a news story, and I'm surprised when people say that 1MB of BTC can be over 500 supercomputers operating at the same time, it's really too strong, I love it so much.

paul gatt

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:49:51 PM

There are so many advantages to be able to say here, bitcoin is a powerful technology, it grows nonstop, speed, convenience, value ... is what we can Talk about it. I've read a news story, and I'm surprised when people say that 1MB of BTC can be over 500 supercomputers operating at the same time, it's really too strong, I love it so much.
Strong is not the only factor that determines the existence of bitcoin. There are many other altcoins that carry similar power. However, they are not popular. Bitcoin is the market leader, and it is the core of every other currency. It's no coincidence that that happened. Bitcoin has proved its power by long-term survival, so people choose it as their main currency for development.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 02:46:50 PM

What i really like about bitcoin is its easy to make transaction. No need for verification unlike in banks and you can do it anytime with no hassle.
True, that's why bitcoin is more simple than banks, to use and access the bank you do not need to register and verify their ID card or the like, even you do not need an email Lol. bitcoin is very simple and flexible
yellow1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:08:42 PM

Bitcoin is a good investment, it easy to earn money and fast . It helps us and provide and give an income in our daily needs if we more bitcoin we save and more benefits to help like our expenses and needs and for the future. It helps and easy to pay the billings and the bitcoin is the best in trading. As the time go by the value is increase and become higher. Bitcoin is easy to trade to all currency.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:11:25 PM

Bitcoin is a good investment, it easy to earn money and fast . It helps us and provide and give an income in our daily needs if we more bitcoin we save and more benefits to help like our expenses and needs and for the future. It helps and easy to pay the billings and the bitcoin is the best in trading. As the time go by the value is increase and become higher. Bitcoin is easy to trade to all currency.

But for some country still not able to enjoy bitcoin benefit that you describe, because in their view , bitcoin can be use for terorism purpose.
That's the dark side of bitcoin but we still able to choose to keep using bitcoin in right way or use it in bad way

Smiley
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:51:17 PM

What do you like best about bitcoin?
Decentralization, transparency or easier to move?
Or just it makes you look cool? Wink
I like all the three features Decentralization, transparency by showing all transactions in the public ledger and easier to move meaning bitcoins could be sent with very low fees.But the third aspect is no more available due to high transaction fees.
fiorilia

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 05:00:13 PM

What do you like best about bitcoin?
Decentralization, transparency or easier to move?
Or just it makes you look cool? Wink
first i just use it to fill my free time Smiley but now bitcoin can add my knowledge about the cryptocurrency Smiley
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 05:12:26 PM

But for some country still not able to enjoy bitcoin benefit that you describe, because in their view , bitcoin can be use for terorism purpose.
That's the dark side of bitcoin but we still able to choose to keep using bitcoin in right way or use it in bad way

about dark of using bitcoin that's depend with user themselves . they use the feature of bitcoin for bad activities.  but overall if we become wise to use bitcoin appropriately, the benefit of bitcoin's feature will come to us.
more over the fees of transaction bitcoin is very low.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:07:42 PM

yes  bitcoin also change my life style too much. as it can really help me in controlling my expenses too much, it also help me to spend my life sty in a standard therefore i can say that bitcoin has really changed my life style.
Salazarian

Activity: 440

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:05:10 PM

i think in most of the area the use of bitcoin is not present. as they do not have enough knowledge about bitcoin and therefore the users of bitcoin are also few, and that is the reason that the shopkeepers do not accept bitcoin there.

Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:28:30 PM

i think in most of the area the use of bitcoin is not present. as they do not have enough knowledge about bitcoin and therefore the users of bitcoin are also few, and that is the reason that the shopkeepers do not accept bitcoin there.
yes that is very right that still a lot of people do not have any access to bitcoin in fact they do not know about bitcoin. i think they need a good introduction about bitcoin.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:53:00 PM

yes  bitcoin also change my life style too much. as it can really help me in controlling my expenses too much, it also help me to spend my life sty in a standard therefore i can say that bitcoin has really changed my life style.
bitcoin provides convenience for shopping. thought you had to go to the store or merchant to buy something, you can just sit in front of a laptop and buy items easily, it was like I did
dhimasnk

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 12:05:37 AM

bitcoin has been designed with a very well-planned. a lot of bitcoin that became a favorite for everyone. things I like about bitcoin is
1. bitcoin into a modern payment system that is safe for everyone
2. bitcoin be one way for people to earn their living by trading or signature campaign

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 191 »
  Print  

Jump to: