Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:54:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's wrong with me - always tired  (Read 5248 times)
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 08:17:59 PM

I don't smoke
I light 2-3 cigs on the weekends and that's it

If you actually breathe the particulates of the cigarettes you light, then you DO smoke. Quit.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 08:49:04 PM

I don't smoke

If you actually breathe the particulates of the cigarettes you light, then you DO smoke. Quit.

can really such small amounts have an impact?

I mean there are people who smoke 3 packs a day and they do fine xD

Looking for a signature campaign.
TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 08:57:43 PM

I don't smoke

Can a biochemist please explain how nicotine works, thanks.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 09:02:23 PM

Well same happening to me .

I guess its because of my routine is tottaly changed .
I got 3 months vactaions and i use PC till 4 AM and sleep at 5 Am and wake up at 2 : OO PM which is pretty bad .
So as soon as my college opens i,ll start again thorougout my routine it will be good . i feel sleepy and tired all day . but i do sports too i go to Badminton club to play at 11 PM and play till 2 Am so its good to play some physical games not on pc.
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 09:08:35 PM

actually not all people experiences the same side effects. for example some people gets headache and muscle pain because of smoking while others don't. you should try to stop smoking for some weeks and see if your condition improve.
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:19:55 AM

I have no idea what's wrong with me, I finished high school around a month and a half ago, I used to sleep 6 hours a night and I felt good, I could do things, I could think

I guess my body tried to recover the sleep debt, I now sleep almost 10 hours/day and when I wake up I feel tired as fuck, like I didn't sleep at all
I just want to sleep more

It's okay I guess, I can handle the tiredness, but my brain stopped functioning properly, it's like I'm losing cognitive ability
When someone tells me something, if I don't do it instantly, chances are 99.9% I will forget about it

I can't think properly, I can really feel like I'm dumber then I was 3 months ago

Why is this so, what's going on with me  Huh

Ok this might sound odd but maybe you are fapping too much? I knew this from my old ages i used to do that too when i was 18.

My opinion  is to eat more meat, and vitamins, and also eat some higher calory food.

If you got your testosterone levels high you will hardly feel tired again, just make sure you get your food straight.

coalore

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 11:57:46 AM

you should go to a doctor.

Only right answer.
+1 , No one can actually diagnose your condition from just a post, You could be just tired or need a change in your life style or you could be in a need of medical attention, going to a doctor and explaining your complaint would be more useful IMO.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 200 Cryptos  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● TUTORIAL: How to earn 1 btc a week  >>
Hot Carl

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 03:37:49 PM

Hello there, the thread tittle made me curious. That's because I've encountered the same problem about 3-4 years ago, and it really bothered me.
Whenever I came home from doing minor work, or going somewhere for a few hours I'd be very tired. I was so tired that actually doing something was terribly hard even though I was fighting it.
However, I don't remember the impact on my brain as there was most likely none.

I don't recommend going to the doctor and trying to solve it on your own.

You don't or you do? I think a doctor is the best option here if he hasn't already been.

I don't smoke

Nicotine is probably the least of his worries with the amount of other crap that is in cigarettes.

Personally, before going to the doctor, I'd take a look at what I was eating, like Hot Carl suggested. (Who refers to themselves at Hot Carl anyway?)

I do lol.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 05:46:49 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2015, 06:03:09 PM by LaudaM

This is a common misconception for people who do not smoke everyday. You look at someone who has smoked 2-3 packs a day for 20-30 years or more and they're fine. This doesn't mean that if you smoke 2 or 3 times less than them that there is no effect. It really comes down to each individual body. Nicotine can be compared to coffee. Even if you drink only one it is already having a effect, and the same goes for cigarettes.
OP if you do not want to completely stop I suggest looking up Vape Pens (no, not e-cigs; they're different) and switching to those. A study has found that:"The levels of the toxicants were 9–450 times lower than in cigarette smoke and were, in many cases, comparable with trace amounts found in the reference product". This doesn't mean that they are completely safe, however you can get ones with low to zero nicotine levels.

Update:
You don't or you do? I think a doctor is the best option here if he hasn't already been.
Unless OP is experiencing other, more serious symptoms, I do not recommend it. I've done this in the past once due to some other condition. Depending on the healthcare system in his country, they will probably run a general examination (lots of tests), where he might end up paying for some. The tests will most likely all be within an acceptable margin. Besides, OP already stated that he is feeling better.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 06:16:20 PM

So there's absolutely zero chance that OP is suffering weekly nicotine withdrawal from

?

I guess I was transported to an alternate universe where nicotine isn't addictive at all to anyone, then. Bye.

pr0d1gy

Activity: 658
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 06:53:08 PM

Umm... You may have lyme disease, ever got bit by a tick? Go to a doctor and get checked out.

Set Escrow
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 06:53:34 PM

Okay, I will stop smoking

However, I still think it's only the matter of room temperature, because I couldn't get any REM sleep at 30+ C

Umm... You may have lyme disease, ever got bit by a tick? Go to a doctor and get checked out.

When I was a child, nearly 10 years ago Cheesy

Though, if I was bitten recently, I would have to notice?

He would get big over time

xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 8266

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 06:55:03 PM

So there's absolutely zero chance that OP is suffering weekly nicotine withdrawal from

?

I guess I was transported to an alternate universe where nicotine isn't addictive at all to anyone, then. Bye.

Some are more susceptible to nicotine's addictive nature than others.  In particular, the adolescent brain is more sensitive to the effects of nicotine and therefore more susceptible to its addictive properties.  I don't think you will find a definitive answer on how many cigarettes you have to smoke to become addicted to nicotine.

xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 8266

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 06:56:11 PM

However, I still think it's only the matter of room temperature, because I couldn't get any REM sleep at 30+ C

Have you tried e-cigarettes?  You can get the nicotine without all the other nasty chemicals in the cigarette smoke.

iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 07:00:42 PM

Have you tried e-cigarettes?  You can get the nicotine without all the other nasty chemicals in the cigarette smoke.

I have a dozen
I was trying to resell them earlier Cheesy

pr0d1gy

Activity: 658
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 07:25:44 PM

When I was a child, nearly 10 years ago Cheesy

Though, if I was bitten recently, I would have to notice?

He would get big over time

I mean just a thought. lol  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Set Escrow
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 08:40:43 AM

?

Who said that? Of course that he is. As I've already stated, if he smokes a single one then the effect is already there.
Essentially through time there will be more and more cravings on a daily basis. He must be either able to resist them all or he will slowly start smoking more and more often.

Update:
used to have this problem now i take a couple of these a day they're fucking amazing  http://bettermornings.org
I wouldn't recommend pills for a non existing problem.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 08:44:27 AM

used to have this problem now i take a couple of these a day they're fucking amazing  http://bettermornings.org

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
onurakkas

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 08:47:09 AM

if you living harm region its so normal.
prodigy8

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 07:29:15 PM

May i ask you something about this, does it have any side effect, is it healthy to use it or not?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: