Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:31:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why have Bitcoin instead of cash?  (Read 246121 times)
michelle1845

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:51:53 PM

Bitcoin clearly has a lot of advantages, but need to overcome the problem of acceptance. I believe this will be overcome with time.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 10:58:16 AM

Can agree with people who saying that bitcoin is better than cahs, for using as currency cash is really much better that bitcoin and also much esier.
Take one option friend, I know its a hard choice because its a fight between something we love and desperate to use and something we are forced to use but its necessary to live. I am forced to choose cash because of it being used locally.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 11:52:21 AM

bitcoin can be the world popular crypto currency but i think it will be worthless if we can notexchange it woth faint currencys. because world has not be so developed till now that shops or services will accept direct bitcoins ,they do accept faint and thats hard truth
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 01:51:58 PM

After the story with Bitfinex I decided to cash out my savings from Yobit. Just waiting for the price get higher again to 700$. I am sure on Bitfinex's place could be any other exchanger. It shows us that security of a site is not ideal, well and cash in usual banks can be stolen.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 04:52:57 PM

Cash is good for day-to-day transactions while bitcoins is good for online transactions. Since we are all going cashless, people might start seeing the benefits of bitcoins... asides the fact that its price keeps increasing.
yes that is a fact. that in present time we need both the currencies, of is not so much convenience without the other, may be a time come when only one currency will be enough for us but in present time i think we cannot depend on single currency, because bitcoin is good for online buying or even more good for saving and investing but in local market in most of the place we cannot use bitcoin as it is not accepted in most of the areas so there we have to use the fiat currency.
Yes we cannot stop using either of them and both are equally important in their place. Without cash your real life stops while if you stop using bitcoins your virtual ideas, thoughts and all the things are stopped.
yes that is such a good idea in present time we cannot ignore the importance of one, because in our daily life the cash has such an important place in our life that we cannot ignore, we have to pay or bill using fiat money we have to buy daily uses stuff, that we cannot buy using bitcoin, in present time i am using bitcoin for investment only and there very rare used of bitcoin in our daily life. but hope that in future we will be able to use bitcoin as a fiat money in our daily life.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 07:05:25 PM

Cash is good for day-to-day transactions while bitcoins is good for online transactions. Since we are all going cashless, people might start seeing the benefits of bitcoins... asides the fact that its price keeps increasing.
yes that is a fact. that in present time we need both the currencies, of is not so much convenience without the other, may be a time come when only one currency will be enough for us but in present time i think we cannot depend on single currency, because bitcoin is good for online buying or even more good for saving and investing but in local market in most of the place we cannot use bitcoin as it is not accepted in most of the areas so there we have to use the fiat currency.
Yes we cannot stop using either of them and both are equally important in their place. Without cash your real life stops while if you stop using bitcoins your virtual ideas, thoughts and all the things are stopped.
thats true though in my opinion in the future bitcoin is going to be way more important as a currency so i think the more we use it now the better it is for us

From now, when it is not used everywhere and by everyone, it is much important for me, I have started a good income with that and now I do not need any daytime job , now with my earning I will start a good business and I will be my own boss with that business.
patronis

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 07:54:35 PM

You can use bitcoin to pay for items online while you can't actually do that with cash(actual cash, not credit cards/paypal). But paying with cash is faster then paying with bitcoin, but it's tedious work to count how much money you need.
you cannot pay with bitcoins for everything to be honest, sometimes you would need to use cash too though bitcoins is a far better investment option

Well that is true so if someone is really set in living on BTC then when they have no choice they would have to convert to fiat. BTC has way less restrictions and an actual shot at raising in value so BTC is better if someone can work for BTC.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 10:12:40 PM

Well recently having bitcoin agaisnt cash has turned into a loss of 15-20% from those who bought bitcoin after the halving. But knowing the potencial of bitcoin and its volatilaty this means almost nothing as bitcoin can turn this into  a huge profit in short moments. Bitcoin has a shinning future ahead, cash has its limitations and several regulamentacions under it.
potatopower

Activity: 296

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 11:21:40 PM

Well recently having bitcoin agaisnt cash has turned into a loss of 15-20% from those who bought bitcoin after the halving. But knowing the potencial of bitcoin and its volatilaty this means almost nothing as bitcoin can turn this into  a huge profit in short moments. Bitcoin has a shinning future ahead, cash has its limitations and several regulamentacions under it.
well bad stuff might always happen, i think bitcoins shouldnt be blamed for that, im still staying with it right now and hoping to make huge profit easily

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Batelk

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 02:59:11 PM

well bad stuff might always happen, i think bitcoins shouldnt be blamed for that, im still staying with it right now and hoping to make huge profit easily

There is no need to worry about the short term price of the bitcoin. In 10 years, you will think it is wise to buy now.

ZenCash Conducting Private Transactions Worldwide Completely
Discord -------- ANN Thread -------- Blog -------- Telegram  --------  Forum -------- Twitter
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 03:24:26 PM

Bcz it is the best independent way for trading services.instead of carring a physical wallet and worry for it.bitcoin made it super easier as it comes with different protection encryption and no need for physical wallet.
ecommerce

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 03:40:58 PM

Because it is an online safe investment
PsursV

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 04:40:59 PM

Because it is an online safe investment
i think bitcoin still need some recommendation to become more safe, i think in preset time bitcoin cannot take the place of fiat curry and we cannot chose bitcoin for fiat currency because without fiat currency we cannot lead a good life in the world because fiat money is our fundamental need and without that leading life is not possible, but hope that in future a time will come when bitcoin will become a universal currency and then there will be no need for fiat currency or for any other fiat currency .
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 04:46:25 PM

It's not really a good idea. Not for me at least, as my country doesn't support BTC at all. After looking on many maps, I found out there are just 11 places you can pay with BTC at, out of which like 6 of them are ATMs.

It might be anonymous, fast and safe.. but even if my country would support BTC payments, confirmation would be a pain. For both the customers and the owners.
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 02:44:08 AM

It's not really a good idea. Not for me at least, as my country doesn't support BTC at all. After looking on many maps, I found out there are just 11 places you can pay with BTC at, out of which like 6 of them are ATMs.

It might be anonymous, fast and safe.. but even if my country would support BTC payments, confirmation would be a pain. For both the customers and the owners.

As you say, it can vary from country to country.
In a small city-state with high levels of internet penetration, bitcoin could really be a hit.
Kyhm

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Stronger

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 09:57:05 AM

Bitcoin is the most accessible money globally , wherever you are.
Despite the fact that it is not known like dollar $ ..

1JJzYHEm4pfFWxJqvMGdf57rXfeFGYxFu1
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 06:07:52 AM

As you say, it can vary from country to country.
In a small city-state with high levels of internet penetration, bitcoin could really be a hit.

The bitcoin has limited supply unlike fiat which has unlimited supply. So the bitcoin price will rise in the long term.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 08:18:50 AM

We generally invest in bitcoin not because of high and encrypted security or digital transition.we invest them as they give us profit directly or indirectly.yes bitcoin have compact parameter which make it more flexible and reliable.
Batelk

Activity: 216

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 07:15:21 AM

We generally invest in bitcoin not because of high and encrypted security or digital transition.we invest them as they give us profit directly or indirectly.yes bitcoin have compact parameter which make it more flexible and reliable.

That could be right. Most of us invest in bitcoin because it has limited supplies, so the value will increase later.

ZenCash Conducting Private Transactions Worldwide Completely
Discord -------- ANN Thread -------- Blog -------- Telegram  --------  Forum -------- Twitter
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 07:42:16 AM

Bitcoin is the most accessible money globally , wherever you are.
Despite the fact that it is not known like dollar $ ..

Yes it is not yet known as an alternative for money.  People are not yet familiar of what is it, how it functions, and its significance to money.  Even in our family do not trust me about how bitcoin works.  But if you would compare money to bitcoins with safety issue, bitcoin is far safer.  Though its use is limited as you can only trade it online.  Plus the fact that no one can steal it from you as long as you are the only one who knew your bitcoin address.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: