Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:37:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why have Bitcoin instead of cash?  (Read 246121 times)
Batelk

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 03:43:50 PM

bitcoin is too safer and secure and its transaction is very faster and bitcoin transaction fees is very lower.

The bitcoin block size is small, the transaction traffic is congested. So it will not be used widely by the ordinary people in the future as the fee is too high.

ZenCash Conducting Private Transactions Worldwide Completely
Discord -------- ANN Thread -------- Blog -------- Telegram  --------  Forum -------- Twitter
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AlphaSun

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 05:39:10 PM

bitcoin is too safer and secure and its transaction is very faster and bitcoin transaction fees is very lower.

The bitcoin block size is small, the transaction traffic is congested. So it will not be used widely by the ordinary people in the future as the fee is too high.

That is my concern as well. I am afraid that the bitcoin will be replaced by other popular fast digital coins in the future.
coin_gambler

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 06:31:18 PM

of course bitcoin is way safer, you dont have to give it to someone like banks to hold it and you are the master of your own bitcoins

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Batelk

Activity: 216

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 06:11:10 PM

of course bitcoin is way safer, you dont have to give it to someone like banks to hold it and you are the master of your own bitcoins

It depends. If the good bank can give me some interest and can secure my bitcoin, I will use the bitcoin instead of holding it myself.

ZenCash Conducting Private Transactions Worldwide Completely
Discord -------- ANN Thread -------- Blog -------- Telegram  --------  Forum -------- Twitter
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
0day

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:29:08 PM

There's no need of longest wait to have your money,no charges,no bank transactions , the fastest way of claiming money.Asking bitcoin or cash?Simply for me bitcoin..
of course cash is not worth using at the moment, in my opinion it would be better to have only bitcoins right now as it is easier to use
Your cash should be save or spend but your bitcoins is for investment, at the moment the best option is to invest our bitcoins as the price is pretty cheap now and we have a big chance to make money in the future so we need to be a wise investor rather than a spender.
Bitcoin value is appreciating but your cash is not, unless you have your own money exchanger though it's a good business. What I am talking about is Bitcoin value increases, we can't deny the fact that those who invested in Bitcoin, we call them early bird, I am pretty sure that they are in profit and earned a lot from Bitcoin. So, if the cash we have on our hand invested in Bitcoin I am sure that the value will appreciate, in just a matter of time.

My cash in not appreciating but it is stable bitcoin is not.  I don't know why do we need to have war with fiat money, when they can coexist harmoniously.  It is not good to count negative things of other stufff just to persuade the reader.  Would it be great if instead of throwing bad comments, why just tell the advantage of using bitcoin.  If someone asked you, can i spend it in a supermarket? what would you say?  And if someone say, I want a currency that i can spend anytime. anywhere.  Does bitcoin fit this?
Bitcoin usage is just limited for now and we can never compete with fiat because that has been around for too long and at the same time regulated by the government, bitcoin is a good investment now and we should see that as an opportunity rather than having a problem on how to spend it.

The most important fact about bitcoin is that with it we are in freedom, we do not have to rely on any third party for saving our bitcoins, (like banks etc) and we transact it to every part of the world within a few minutes without any limitation and with lowest fees of transaction.

Hire me for your campaign management
AlphaSun

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 03:04:15 PM

There's no need of longest wait to have your money,no charges,no bank transactions , the fastest way of claiming money.Asking bitcoin or cash?Simply for me bitcoin..
of course cash is not worth using at the moment, in my opinion it would be better to have only bitcoins right now as it is easier to use
Your cash should be save or spend but your bitcoins is for investment, at the moment the best option is to invest our bitcoins as the price is pretty cheap now and we have a big chance to make money in the future so we need to be a wise investor rather than a spender.
Bitcoin value is appreciating but your cash is not, unless you have your own money exchanger though it's a good business. What I am talking about is Bitcoin value increases, we can't deny the fact that those who invested in Bitcoin, we call them early bird, I am pretty sure that they are in profit and earned a lot from Bitcoin. So, if the cash we have on our hand invested in Bitcoin I am sure that the value will appreciate, in just a matter of time.

My cash in not appreciating but it is stable bitcoin is not.  I don't know why do we need to have war with fiat money, when they can coexist harmoniously.  It is not good to count negative things of other stufff just to persuade the reader.  Would it be great if instead of throwing bad comments, why just tell the advantage of using bitcoin.  If someone asked you, can i spend it in a supermarket? what would you say?  And if someone say, I want a currency that i can spend anytime. anywhere.  Does bitcoin fit this?
Bitcoin usage is just limited for now and we can never compete with fiat because that has been around for too long and at the same time regulated by the government, bitcoin is a good investment now and we should see that as an opportunity rather than having a problem on how to spend it.

The most important fact about bitcoin is that with it we are in freedom, we do not have to rely on any third party for saving our bitcoins, (like banks etc) and we transact it to every part of the world within a few minutes without any limitation and with lowest fees of transaction.

That is the reason I like bitcoin as it gives a choice that I can save the money in my own pocket. But I will also use a bitcoin bank.
ecommerce

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 04:20:25 PM

It depends. If the good bank can give me some interest and can secure my bitcoin, I will use the bitcoin instead of holding it myself.
If you keep your coin on wallet and price increases then you can have some interest more than the banks.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 05:18:32 PM

If you keep your coin on wallet and price increases then you can have some interest more than the banks.
that's the advantages of bitcoin, than you put money in the bank and the value of bitcoin your savings can increase if prices rise but the safety of bitcoin is still a bit of a problem.

chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 09:02:23 AM

that's the advantages of bitcoin, than you put money in the bank and the value of bitcoin your savings can increase if prices rise but the safety of bitcoin is still a bit of a problem.

LOL for a thinking like that. How come you are comparing the interest of your money in the bank and price fluctuation of bitcoin??? Didn't you know the difference of stable currency to a currency that has an active price fluctuations???

A low interest rate you are talking in banks is a big amount to consider when it come for fiat trades. Learn to fo Forex trades so that you have some insights rather to post such non sense information.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
windale

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 09:33:10 AM

why iam interest bitcoin compare cash money
I assume bitcoin not money but iam assume is comodity so we can trading
i want growth my money cash with trading, if still save in cash money
so my money can't growht
ontrackk

Activity: 336

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:07:06 PM

That is the reason I convert most of my cash into bitcoin and other investments such as stocks to avoid depreciation.
i do that either, though in my opinion stocks are not worth investing, bitcoins is the only thing i need at the moment and i put my money only into it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
youhgt2

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:38:15 PM

because the value of cash can decrease from day to day, but if you invest your cash in bitcoin the price of bitcoin is expecting to increase, therefore it is better to keep your assets in bitcoin instead of cash.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 11:46:07 AM

because the value of cash can decrease from day to day, but if you invest your cash in bitcoin the price of bitcoin is expecting to increase, therefore it is better to keep your assets in bitcoin instead of cash.

Even if the value of cash decreases from day to day, it is not guaranteed that Bitcoin value will always be increasing. It may happen, and regularly happens that Bitcoin loses value, and these losses are substantial (dozens of percentages within just a few weeks or even days). What I want to say is that Bitcoin is not a panacea as many people would like it to be.
ecommerce

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:04:29 PM

LOL for a thinking like that. How come you are comparing the interest of your money in the bank and price fluctuation of bitcoin??? Didn't you know the difference of stable currency to a currency that has an active price fluctuations???

A low interest rate you are talking in banks is a big amount to consider when it come for fiat trades. Learn to fo Forex trades so that you have some insights rather to post such non sense information.
Low intererest rate of bank is guaranteed but bitcoin and forex are risky and forex from many aspects is similar to bitcoin.
lienfaye

Activity: 2968
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:27:41 PM

Even if the value of cash decreases from day to day, it is not guaranteed that Bitcoin value will always be increasing. It may happen, and regularly happens that Bitcoin loses value, and these losses are substantial (dozens of percentages within just a few weeks or even days). What I want to say is that Bitcoin is not a panacea as many people would like it to be.
The value of bitcoin is unstable and yeah we cant guarantee that it will always increase because it is flactuating. currently the price is low and this is the time to buy, i want to have bitcoin instead of cash because there is a chance that my money will grow.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████            ██████
 █████            █████
  █████          █████
   █████        █████
 ████████      ████████
  ████████    ████████
      █████  █████ 
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
        ████████   
         ██████     
          ████     
           ██         
AVE.COM | BRANDNEW CRYPTO
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.. CASINO & BETTING PLATFORM
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
🏆🎁
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:35:50 PM

The value of bitcoin is unstable and yeah we cant guarantee that it will always increase because it is flactuating. currently the price is low and this is the time to buy, i want to have bitcoin instead of cash because there is a chance that my money will grow.
It is always good to be positive despite of the price drop, we should hold firm with our beliefs and always expect that the future will give us a good profit. When you are a long term investors you will not worry so much of the current price as this is just a normal fluctuation so if you have some cash you can buy it now without hesitation.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:52:12 PM

Low intererest rate of bank is guaranteed but bitcoin and forex are risky and forex from many aspects is similar to bitcoin.

regular savings accounts where you can withdraw your money at any time don't have fixed or guaranteed interest rates. at least, not here. you only get guaranteed interest if you agree that the bank will lock your money away for a period of minimum 1 year. the downside of this is that you can't reach your money untill the expiry date of that contract. on top of that, it's only 3-4% per year at most.
airsounds

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:34:44 PM

it is definitely going to increase, you are right about it, i would like to get some good profit with the bitcoins i have now

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 06:23:09 PM

Because cash loses value? I am starting to think that bitcoin is not gaining value. Yes there are reasons of many people hearing about bitcoin thanks to exposure and the more people who want to own bitcoin means the price of bitcoin will go higher but the marketcap is a whole lot now to change thanks to awareness. I believe bitcoin price is going higher not because bitcoin worths more , its because fiats worth less.

balaghi

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 06:30:01 PM

Also, the fact that money or medium of exchanges as we know it has changed over the course of history. Bitcoin gives us a new way to exchange value, and is cheaper to send money abroad than the current financial system. So what if Bitcoin in many years time becomes the standard method in which we choose to transact?
It gets people thinking, at least the people I have spoken to!
and good points you've mentioned
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: