Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:56:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why have Bitcoin instead of cash?  (Read 246114 times)
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 06:32:14 PM

because the value of cash can decrease from day to day, but if you invest your cash in bitcoin the price of bitcoin is expecting to increase, therefore it is better to keep your assets in bitcoin instead of cash.
Because cash loses value? I am starting to think that bitcoin is not gaining value. Yes there are reasons of many people hearing about bitcoin thanks to exposure and the more people who want to own bitcoin means the price of bitcoin will go higher but the marketcap is a whole lot now to change thanks to awareness. I believe bitcoin price is going higher not because bitcoin worths more , its because fiats worth less.
Yeah right bitcoin will be more valuable in the future and it will grow and grow more, and yeah fiat is not worth it because its just a fiat the price of fiat will never change unless if you are in other country and then you are earning usd at home..the price of usd is changing but not high enough like bitcoin..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 08:15:05 PM

because the value of cash can decrease from day to day, but if you invest your cash in bitcoin the price of bitcoin is expecting to increase, therefore it is better to keep your assets in bitcoin instead of cash.
Because cash loses value? I am starting to think that bitcoin is not gaining value. Yes there are reasons of many people hearing about bitcoin thanks to exposure and the more people who want to own bitcoin means the price of bitcoin will go higher but the marketcap is a whole lot now to change thanks to awareness. I believe bitcoin price is going higher not because bitcoin worths more , its because fiats worth less.
not the value of fiat will not be reduced and the price of bitcoin will never be higher than the value of fiat, i never thought 1 satoshi it would be worth for use it.

Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 08:47:34 PM

i think bitcoin is very safe and bitcoin transaction is available in all countries for inline shopping and its transaction is very faster and with low fees.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 08:51:00 PM

Even if the value of cash decreases from day to day, it is not guaranteed that Bitcoin value will always be increasing. It may happen, and regularly happens that Bitcoin loses value, and these losses are substantial (dozens of percentages within just a few weeks or even days). What I want to say is that Bitcoin is not a panacea as many people would like it to be.

I think if everyone start to adopt bitcoin and invest their money in bitcoin then the price of bitcoin will definitely increase, and that is why we all want to have bitcoin instead of cash with all of us, and we are trying to invite everyone to put their money in bitcoin.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 09:45:34 PM

I don't care about currency to use, for me bitcoins is good for online shopping and investments same as dollar and others, but bitcoins is good cause you don't need to pay taxes.

ImHacked

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 06:35:53 AM

Really that is good that you were able to buy foods with your bitcoin and there is a store where bitcoin is acceptable.  Here in our country we can use our bitcoin in paying our bills from our credit cards, utilities like water and electricity.  We could also use it to pay for school tuition fees and loans.

Bitcoin is so easy to use.  Less stress less hassle.  You do not need to worry about what if you forgot your wallet or lost it.  Or someone holdup you.  You only need internet connection, a phone to buy and pay for other goods. 
23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 06:45:29 AM

I have bitcoin instead of cash because using bitcoin is more fast for transaction at online shops and bitcoin is like my second money for buy or selling something.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 07:15:09 AM

I have bitcoin instead of cash because using bitcoin is more fast for transaction at online shops and bitcoin is like my second money for buy or selling something.
really good to hear this fro people ,
i just wish everyone can treat bitcoin like this and enjoying every single bitcoin advantages ,
people should realize that the low fee transaction are the main benefit use bitcoin instead cash ,
also you can send money over bitcoin around the world faster than cash over western union.
angryswamp

Activity: 268

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:08:02 AM

yeah the price of the bitcoin is definitely going to increase thats why i am investing into it at the moment, i hope it will make me some decent profit

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
dx5

Activity: 303
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 03:59:32 AM

How did you pay for tacos with Bitcoin. I mean, is there a place that sells tacos and accept Bitcoins, or this the person who sold them just happened to know about it and agreed to right then and there?
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:30:34 PM

How did you pay for tacos with Bitcoin. I mean, is there a place that sells tacos and accept Bitcoins, or this the person who sold them just happened to know about it and agreed to right then and there?

I hope you won't need to headache in response to receipt of the bitcoin for each transaction, because it will make you not have confidence in the bitcoin and I am sure you will lose the chance to get a very big advantage in the bitcoin. Stay calm and look for ways to get more bitcoin.
ttargett

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 06:37:29 PM

and it will be decreasing because there is more and more money being printed out, in my opinion bitcoins are way better because of that
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 02:23:37 AM

and it will be decreasing because there is more and more money being printed out, in my opinion bitcoins are way better because of that
In terms of investment bitcoin will dominate as it has no inflation unlike in cash but it terms of currency cash will win over bitcoin as cash are accepted anywhere in the world and it is more convenient to use than bitcoin.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:20:56 AM

Yes and due to what happened with bitfinex we still havent got back to the price in where it is from the past month, so it is now really the good time to buy. As days goes by we are gaining back those lost dollars with buyers getting in.
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 07:57:50 AM

Yes and due to what happened with bitfinex we still havent got back to the price in where it is from the past month, so it is now really the good time to buy. As days goes by we are gaining back those lost dollars with buyers getting in.

I think the bitcoin price will rise in the next few months when the people are moving away from the altcoin to bitcoin again.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 08:30:54 AM

I think the bitcoin price will rise in the next few months when the people are moving away from the altcoin to bitcoin again.

That is hard to predict. This altcoins are strong when it comes to the trust of their users. They will not just move away to where they can more than bitcoin.
There is a lot of movement in altcoins and there are a lot to choose.
fireball4

Activity: 288

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 10:37:44 PM

i think that you are right, thats why bitcoins are way better, it is impossible to make more bitcoins than it is written in the code, thats awesome

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
[/table
John Constantine

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 12:07:43 PM

The main reasons are low fees, fast transactions and safety. Why should you pay more in a money transfer company like the western union and others like that if you can do it through bitcoin. So simple and faster, in my opinion.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:44:03 PM

The main reasons are low fees, fast transactions and safety. Why should you pay more in a money transfer company like the western union and others like that if you can do it through bitcoin. So simple and faster, in my opinion.

Everything including the best level of anonymity, as with bitcoins, you are not traceable as nowadays, mixing services are available if anyone is too concerned about their privacy online, and don't want to disclose where their funds came from... So, using bitcoins instead of cash, or for cash is the best way to remain anonymous and do your things side by side... Smiley

ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 06:48:24 PM

I'm not aware if you heard about the Greece situation years before (or maybe still) where they were limited to withdraw money from ATM.

Even though it was their money they couldn't withdraw all their money (in cash ofc) because bank limited them.

So when you have bitcoin and you are the only owner means that you don't have any limit spending them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: