Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:37:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Catcoin - 0.9.3.0  (Read 57469 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (13 posts by 2+ users deleted.)
SlimePuppy (OP)

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:12:34 PM

so there is no exchange available anymore, just a windows wallet online that didnt get an update for a year now.... bad times for our coins...
You might want to check the OP - there is at least one exchange.  While there's no Mac wallet (because we cannot find anyone with a Mac to compile a wallet and the people that we've contracted with in the past no longer do wallet work), there is a Windows wallet, and source code for all of the varieties of Unix/Linux.

As for wallet updates - I keep asking but nobody answers:  If you want an update, what do you want to see done differently?  The wallet and infrastructure works, we have exchanges and pools.  If there's something you want to see, speak up!  
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Millminer

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:09:21 PM

what you mean with OP? all good, i installed the windows wallet on a vm machine... im not a coder, so i cant compile a wallet and i dont really need an update, its just that this situation is not good for a coin, many coins are fading away of the cryptoworld because i think the scene is cleaning and regulating, so investerors will not come if not much happend in a year, i know now that catcoin is not here to rule the market, its to learn crypto and experiment with it... no offense at all, just my thoughts Wink
SlimePuppy (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:11:32 PM

what you mean with OP? all good, i installed the windows wallet on a vm machine... im not a coder, so i cant compile a wallet and i dont really need an update, its just that this situation is not good for a coin, many coins are fading away of the cryptoworld because i think the scene is cleaning and regulating, so investerors will not come if not much happend in a year, i know now that catcoin is not here to rule the market, its to learn crypto and experiment with it... no offense at all, just my thoughts Wink

No problem, and I didn't mean any offense.  We keep the 1st post in this thread updated with pools and exchanges, that's what I meant by 'OP'.  We still have one exchange and are looking for others.

Blaksmith transferred CAT from Cryptopia to NLexec (https://www.nlexch.com/markets/catbtc) yesterday and it went well.  I'll be bringing some of my CAT over there as well.

I hear you - I'm not much of a coder either.  There's a lot I'd like to do with the project but we really could use a couple of programmers on the team.

Thanks Millminer.
Andy
SlimePuppy (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:53:55 PM

CATs - as you've seen, Cryptopia has shut down trading and given us 30 days to remove coins from the exchange.  I received the same emails - we had zero heads-up and we didn't receive the usual 30 day notice.  We're working with them to find out why.  So far, they are saying that we need to 'improve our network' so that people can withdraw coins from their exchange.  Here's the thing:  I trade on Cryptopia and buy and sell CAT - I have never had a problem getting coins into or out of their exchange.  I likewise have never had a problem sending or receiving CAT between wallets.

The first question for everyone:  Have you EVER had any trouble getting CAT onto or out of Cryptopia?
The second is: Have you EVER had any trouble getting CAT out of a pool?
The third:  Have you EVER had any trouble sending CAT to (or receiving from) a wallet?

Thanks
Just a follow-up on this.  After a couple of tickets with tech support, and a long conversation with their Coin Wallet folks, it's clear that the only reason Cryptopia dropped CAT is because they weren't making enough money from our trading.  In the initial messages back and forth they said things like the above 'withdrawal problems' (which don't exist) or our lack of a whitepaper.  They claimed they didn't give us any notice of delisting so that the 'devs' didn't have the opportunity to liquidate their accounts.  (I get it - there's some real trash in the crypto world - and a lot of crap coins that are designed only to feed the devs.  But that's never been us.)  But at the end they admitted they have a secret process they use to find coins that bring them income.

MexicanZorro

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:51:31 PM

Hey CatCoin devs, we'd love to consider listing you in Bitso. Please email the whitepaper and any additional information to coins@bitso.com
DesktopCommando

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:45:11 PM

For this Communities Information - CAT is going to be listed free of charge on https://emblemvault.com/ 's DEX, due to be released very soon.

https://coinscribble.com/emblem-vault-announces-support-for-more-than-500-cryptocurrencies/2085/releases/34/

https://github.com/DecentricCorp/coininfoplus/blob/master/lib/alts.js

for more information have a look at our Bitcointalk page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1652345.0
four3200

Activity: 1246
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 11:49:18 AM

If miners maintain a network ...
CAT is welcome to
the Cryptopia-apocalypse FUND
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5065176.new#new

Would like to see all classic POW chains on one exchange dedicated to classic POW chains.

Please report your new exchange listing opinions.

■▐ ▎▬▬▬▬▬▬ 8 YEAR CROWDSALE▐ ▎■BUY UNO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▐ ▎■
bigDog9kiloasicTALKTop-apocalypse#420jfa#PR0#form#coin#POSpoll#simpleDEX #open🐢
EXLLY

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:10:07 AM

macgyvermurdoc

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 12:43:14 AM

POOL?
vashshawn

Activity: 530
Merit: 253

LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 10:54:35 PM

sure would be interesting if we could find someway to work out joining forces of catcoin and litedoge, cat and ldoge to make a bigger team.

★ such speed much staking very cute ★  
                  such fun tipping and payment coin                  
             L i t e D o g e  (LDOGE)
      lite version of DOGE coin fair launch No Premine      
very website such twitter wow forum ★  

[/center]
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:54:59 PM

sure would be interesting if we could find someway to work out joining forces of catcoin and litedoge, cat and ldoge to make a bigger team.

You mean in terms of helping out with dev work or how do you see the two to cooperate?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
four3200

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 04:39:45 PM

CATs - as you've seen, Cryptopia has shut down trading and given us 30 days to remove coins from the exchange.  I received the same emails - we had zero heads-up and we didn't receive the usual 30 day notice.  We're working with them to find out why.  So far, they are saying that we need to 'improve our network' so that people can withdraw coins from their exchange.  Here's the thing:  I trade on Cryptopia and buy and sell CAT - I have never had a problem getting coins into or out of their exchange.  I likewise have never had a problem sending or receiving CAT between wallets.

The first question for everyone:  Have you EVER had any trouble getting CAT onto or out of Cryptopia?
The second is: Have you EVER had any trouble getting CAT out of a pool?
The third:  Have you EVER had any trouble sending CAT to (or receiving from) a wallet?

Thanks

Delisted.
What a blessing!  Grin

The answer is NO.  CAT client always syncs fast and does solid consensus compared to any of the top of the list POW scrypt chains.

four3200

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 04:43:23 PM

less team
more coalition

but
yeah
Good Idea Grin

BaldEagle6

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:01:46 AM

so is there any exchange who is going to list CAT?
vashshawn

Activity: 530
Merit: 253

LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 09:25:08 PM

You mean in terms of helping out with dev work or how do you see the two to cooperate?
Well I do know how to code and, have experience in graphic art and promoting. Anyone up for a collaboration?
I am down to help make another coin grow along with the ones I run

★ such speed much staking very cute ★  
                  such fun tipping and payment coin                  
             L i t e D o g e  (LDOGE)
      lite version of DOGE coin fair launch No Premine      
very website such twitter wow forum ★  

[/center]
BaldEagle6

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:51:42 PM

Thanks  Wink
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 03:20:01 AM

Judging from the conversation here and the status of that thread. I think Catcoin is active and strong, right? Is the wallet the newest one?
vampirus

Activity: 982
Merit: 517

Nature decays, but Latinum lasts forever. RoA:102

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 03:43:08 PM

Is Catcoin dead? No pool, no explorer, no normal exchange, no git update, founder not login to forum about half year.

SCIFIKEDGPLCAPS
sandrozc

Activity: 28
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 11:01:08 AM

Cryptokitties : https://www.publish0x.com/mining-blockchain-based-games/cryptokitties-xdgmpj
SlimePuppy (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 04:58:53 AM

Hey all,

With the implosion of Freenode and the deletion of all CAT related channels, we're moving mods and chat to Discord. 

https://discord.gg/ETe6QMq

See you there!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: