Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:36:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRA] RateCoin | PoS | Unique Generous Rewards | Low Supply Inflation  (Read 75061 times)
TheLunacy

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 08:20:16 PM

what's a good price to be in, I'm seeing that xra is moving nice and good wave, should I buy it?
Nobody can advise you to buy anything right now but in case of XRA its a staking coin so you can check explorer how good XRA holders are doing in staking since they are staking. Some big balance wallets already staked almost 1 bitcoin as a reward which i consider is very generous even in this price so If you are familiar with Ratecoin history and its ups and downs and planning to buy a decent amount of coins to lock in for staking then this price is definitely an opportunity thats all i can say  Smiley
Thanks for your answer, it's very clear, even if I'm not very familiar with the past of XRA, I will check some and I think it's a good coin to own
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 10:22:31 PM

what's a good price to be in, I'm seeing that xra is moving nice and good wave, should I buy it?
Nobody can advise you to buy anything right now but in case of XRA its a staking coin so you can check explorer how good XRA holders are doing in staking since they are staking. Some big balance wallets already staked almost 1 bitcoin as a reward which i consider is very generous even in this price so If you are familiar with Ratecoin history and its ups and downs and planning to buy a decent amount of coins to lock in for staking then this price is definitely an opportunity thats all i can say  Smiley
Thanks for your answer, it's very clear, even if I'm not very familiar with the past of XRA, I will check some and I think it's a good coin to own

Freemarket decides the price. However, things to consider when investing and in this case XRA.

1) Scam = Definitely not
2) Developer = Presstab (enough said)
3) Community = Solid and growing.
4) Longevity = Still in early adopter stage, low supply, most of the supply is held by long term stakers, (little chance of dumps), claimed addresses for reference http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XRA/richlist.php
5) HyperStake (XRA big brother) been around for over 2 years, still listed and activly traded on most major exchanges, so I asume XRA will follow in HYP footsteps.
6) Fun as hell to stake, specialy when it comes to using the lock block feature.
7) I would add some more stuff, but I am on my cell phone. Smiley

Happy Staking.

Couldbe

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 01:04:08 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2015, 02:01:24 AM by Couldbe

Nobody can advise you to buy anything right now but in case of XRA its a staking coin so you can check explorer how good XRA holders are doing in staking since they are staking. Some big balance wallets already staked almost 1 bitcoin as a reward which i consider is very generous even in this price so If you are familiar with Ratecoin history and its ups and downs and planning to buy a decent amount of coins to lock in for staking then this price is definitely an opportunity thats all i can say  Smiley

Freemarket decides the price. However, things to consider when investing and in this case XRA.

1) Scam = Definitely not
    [= biased opinion of a major holder. Not an outright scam, but loaded in favour of the select few.]

[= enough said!  While Press Tab has a good developer reputation, every coin he touches turns into a coin for the Old Boys. New investors can't get a smell in. They have to break through a barrier of millions of coins staked in small amounts by investors such as you which makes the difficulty sky high for other investors. This excludes most new investors from significant staking. This coin is controlled by an elite few. Highly centralised.]

3) Community = Solid and growing
   [= the small, early adoptive community is solid, which is understandable since they own most of the coins, but I don't think that community is growing. A lot of people are turned off by the poor reward (if any) after many days staking of large amounts. I could probably get more from visiting XRA coin faucets.]

4) Longevity = Still in early adopter stage, low supply, most of the supply is held by long term stakers, (little chance of dumps), claimed addresses for reference http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XRA/richlist.php
   [= yes, most of the coins are held by early adoptive stakers and the richlist you point to is highly illuminating - but you don't highlight the block explorer, which shows that the barrier of micro-stakes held by the select few are the ones that are staking, blocking out ordinary investors with much larger amounts staked. Here, take a look at the hashes and who the stakes belong to: http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XRA/index.php]

5) HyperStake (XRA big brother) been around for over 2 years, still listed and activly traded on most major exchanges, so I asume XRA will follow in HYP footsteps.
   [= Ah yes, HyperStake! That says it all and the newbies still fall for it. The arch-Emperor's New Clothes coin.]

6) Fun as hell to stake, specialy when it comes to using the lock block feature.
   [On behalf of those who have had their fingers burnt by this coin: ya gotta be kiddin'!!!]

[Please do.]

Happy Staking.

This coin is sterile. New investors, beware. Check out my comments in [bold].
Kushedout
Legendary

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 03:19:56 AM

Nobody can advise you to buy anything right now but in case of XRA its a staking coin so you can check explorer how good XRA holders are doing in staking since they are staking. Some big balance wallets already staked almost 1 bitcoin as a reward which i consider is very generous even in this price so If you are familiar with Ratecoin history and its ups and downs and planning to buy a decent amount of coins to lock in for staking then this price is definitely an opportunity thats all i can say  Smiley

1) Scam = Definitely not
    [= biased opinion of a major holder. Not an outright scam, but loaded in favour of the select few.]

[= enough said!  While Press Tab has a good developer reputation, every coin he touches turns into a coin for the Old Boys. New investors can't get a smell in. They have to break through a barrier of millions of coins staked in small amounts by investors such as you which makes the difficulty sky high for other investors. This excludes most new investors from significant staking. This coin is controlled by an elite few. Highly centralised.]

[= the small, early adoptive community is solid, which is understandable since they own most of the coins, but I don't think that community is growing. A lot of people are turned off by the poor reward (if any) after many days staking of large amounts. I could probably get more from visiting XRA coin faucets.]

[= yes, most of the coins are held by early adoptive stakers and the richlist you point to is highly illuminating - but you don't highlight the block explorer, which shows that the barrier of micro-stakes held by the select few are the ones that are staking, blocking out ordinary investors with much larger amounts staked. Here, take a look at the hashes and who the stakes belong to: http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XRA/index.php]

[= Ah yes, HyperStake! That says it all and the newbies still fall for it. The arch-Emperor's New Clothes coin.]

[On behalf of those who have had their fingers burnt by this coin: ya gotta be kiddin'!!!]

[Please do.]

Happy Staking.

I think i know who the puppet master is of this "noob" account is.
Never the less, not sure if you said anything negative in regards XRA in your reply, you just validated few of my points and were way off base on the rest due to your lack of knowledge on the specs of the coin. Even still,  your reply makes XRA sound better than 99% of the shitcoins out there, including yours, spots Wink

Couldbe

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 04:25:35 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2015, 04:51:42 AM by Couldbe

[Previous quoted post]

Never the less, not sure if you said anything negative in regards XRA in your reply, you just validated few of my points and were way off base on the rest due to your lack of knowledge on the specs of the coin. Even still,  your reply makes XRA sound better than 99% of the shitcoins out there, including yours, spots Wink

1) Although I'm tagged a 'Newbie' because I rarely post, my account is not new. Neither am I. I've been around for quite a bit.

2) I'd like to know who the puppet master you think I'm supposed to be is. Or is that an attempt at a deflection from the real meat of the matter?

3) I was giving an honest opinion of Ratecoin. I see no value in being negative for the sake of being negative. I'm just pissed off in seeing another PressTab influenced POS coin luring me into a dead-end. Wasting my time and money. I think that is a fair comment that newer investors could verify for themselves.

4) I do have a knowledge of the specs of the coin. Tell me why you think my comments are wrong. You didn't in your reply. THAT is telling!

5) I'm not sure what you mean by my coin. Do you mean I own an altcoin, as is if I'm a developer, or something? I have holdings in a range of altcoins. "Spots?" What's that supposed to mean - is that your all-knowing guess at who you think I am supposed to be? Feeble. Pure nonsense. Stick to the point.

I think that intending investors should look at your reply for the very little substance that it contains.

sparksi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 06:41:48 AM

1) Scam = Definitely not

[= enough said!  While Press Tab has a good developer reputation, every coin he touches turns into a coin for the Old Boys. New investors can't get a smell in. They have to break through a barrier of millions of coins staked in small amounts by investors such as you which makes the difficulty sky high for other investors. This excludes most new investors from significant staking. This coin is controlled by an elite few. Highly centralised.]

[Please do.]

Happy Staking.

To number 4 and 6: Now that all alt coin prices were low, there was chance to achieve good position on richlist by spending 1.xx BTC to buy 1 million of HYP or XRA at +100 sat price. But somehow there are always some people that seek confidence from rising market. And they sell in despair when price starts to lower. This happens with every alt coin. I would be more worried about those coins that have hundreds of BTC's volume in the begining and no dev after two weeks. That's where your fingers are burnt.
Kushedout
Legendary

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 06:45:51 AM

[Previous quoted post]

1) Although I'm tagged a 'Newbie' because I rarely post, my account is not new. Neither am I. I've been around for quite a bit.

2) I'd like to know who the puppet master you think I'm supposed to be is. Or is that an attempt at a deflection from the real meat of the matter?

3) I was giving an honest opinion of Ratecoin. I see no value in being negative for the sake of being negative. I'm just pissed off in seeing another PressTab influenced POS coin luring me into a dead-end. Wasting my time and money. I think that is a fair comment that newer investors could verify for themselves.

4) I do have a knowledge of the specs of the coin. Tell me why you think my comments are wrong. You didn't in your reply. THAT is telling!

5) I'm not sure what you mean by my coin. Do you mean I own an altcoin, as is if I'm a developer, or something? I have holdings in a range of altcoins. "Spots?" What's that supposed to mean - is that your all-knowing guess at who you think I am supposed to be? Feeble. Pure nonsense. Stick to the point.

I think that intending investors should look at your reply for the very little substance that it contains.

1) Yes, you are a n00b.

2) And what is the "meat" of the mater?

3)  wtf does this even mean? "PressTab influenced POS coin luring me into a dead-end"

4) even if you do know about the coin specs, its impossible for you to have utilized it to the fullest, with the highest bracket of interest stake payout by locking blocks, since the coin hasnt been around that long.

5) cant believe I just fed a troll.

By the way can you show proof of your loss? Trade history Or the address you were staking with?

If you can post what I requested above, I'll give you 50k XRA.

Couldbe

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 10:15:19 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2015, 10:29:59 AM by Couldbe

[Previous quoted post]

1) Yes, you are a n00b.

3)  wtf does this even mean? "PressTab influenced POS coin luring me into a dead-end"

4) even if you do know about the coin specs, its impossible for you to have utilized it to the fullest, with the highest bracket of interest stake payout by locking blocks, since the coin hasnt been around that long.

By the way can you show proof of your loss? Trade history Or the address you were staking with?

1) Look at my profile and you will see the date I registered was: July 28, 2014, 11:45:57 PM. I've been around well before then. Hardly a 'noob' in altcoin terms, but a relative noob to Ratecoin granted, despite this being my second time around. Both times I've been disappointed.

2) The meat of the matter was your post and the posts of others who weren't telling the full story. Ratecoin staking is loaded in favour of the largest stakeholders who have made it difficult for others to stake successfully. See my earlier posts.

3) The full quote for the relevant sentences were: "I'm just pissed off in seeing another PressTab influenced POS coin luring me into a dead-end. Wasting my time and money. I think that is a fair comment that newer investors could verify for themselves." Since you earlier took the level of the conversion down to excremental terms ("shitcoin"), may I ask: what part of 'pissed off' don't you understand? To paraphrase: I was highly disgruntled by the way in which coins having had PressTab's involvement have proven difficult for late adopters to stake - and seemingly easy for the few who have put a stranglehold around the coin. Other coins exhibiting PressTab's work include HyperStake and PayCon, both of which I have had experience of.

4) You are correct. I didn't feel like staying around to utilise this coin to its "fullest, with the highest bracket of interest stake payout by locking blocks, since" as you point out, "the coin hasnt been around that long." The coin has been out for five months. After my second try, it didn't take me long to come to my previous conclusion that this coin is just another HyperStake, only harder for 'newbies' to stake. One of my blocks consisted of the best part of a 100,000, staked for approximately two weeks with an estimated payout of 180 (or was it 108?) with a weight of well over a million. Hardly a sizeable return if it had staked then, but it looked like it wouldn't stake for a long time. The estimated days to stake were 1-1, then went up to 1-2 after several days. The block estimate went up from 0.2 to 0.29 days and stayed there for days. But that's not the point. The point is that the full story wasn't being told, and to be frank, it seemed to me, that it was being purposely held back. That's why I made my post.

5) Troll?! It's easy to namecall when you can't construct a proper argument, isn't it? My post was made in response to yours and others who weren't telling the full story (see point 2)).

By the way, my Ratecoin staking addresses were:

RHJjUjyTYR4uXuEmnU2M9RrDkmdrEbVLJU
RMA9qp1TqS5kx8DJPZCbi1Sh2MzPRzZknc
RJxKtQDXm6Rui3JTKxMUExLnXJvnC64SnD
RLXJSY8886thP86xviU96LNjxS5zTmz3s5
RBW9QVuNa1w12KVhzCLfCckRrLKeQBTvWY

and other minor ones were:
RP1nC2TyfUCgcoTXptzev7AXWdrXkv6fVh
RT3novRRxfPB4xSxCgEGvULhsiPwkek4c3
RBCpnGa2Sug4LZjo4w1f7NssR4Vy8mBhQr

You can keep your 50,000 XRA. An apology would be more fitting. Otherwise, fully answer the comments made in my original post. I've shown you the courtesy in answering yours.
sparksi

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 01:27:40 PM

[Previous quoted post]

1) Yes, you are a n00b.

1) Look at my profile and you will see the date I registered was: July 28, 2014, 11:45:57 PM. I've been around well before then. Hardly a 'noob' in altcoin terms, but a relative noob to Ratecoin granted, despite this being my second time around. Both times I've been disappointed.

2) The meat of the matter was your post and the posts of others who weren't telling the full story. Ratecoin staking is loaded in favour of the largest stakeholders who have made it difficult for others to stake successfully. See my earlier posts.

3) The full quote for the relevant sentences were: "I'm just pissed off in seeing another PressTab influenced POS coin luring me into a dead-end. Wasting my time and money. I think that is a fair comment that newer investors could verify for themselves." Since you earlier took the level of the conversion down to excremental terms ("shitcoin"), may I ask: what part of 'pissed off' don't you understand? To paraphrase: I was highly disgruntled by the way in which coins having had PressTab's involvement have proven difficult for late adopters to stake - and seemingly easy for the few who have put a stranglehold around the coin. Other coins exhibiting PressTab's work include HyperStake and PayCon, both of which I have had experience of.

4) You are correct. I didn't feel like staying around to utilise this coin to its "fullest, with the highest bracket of interest stake payout by locking blocks, since" as you point out, "the coin hasnt been around that long." The coin has been out for five months. After my second try, it didn't take me long to come to my previous conclusion that this coin is just another HyperStake, only harder for 'newbies' to stake. One of my blocks consisted of the best part of a 100,000, staked for approximately two weeks with an estimated payout of 180 (or was it 108?) with a weight of well over a million. Hardly a sizeable return if it had staked then, but it looked like it wouldn't stake for a long time. The estimated days to stake were 1-1, then went up to 1-2 after several days. The block estimate went up from 0.2 to 0.29 days and stayed there for days. But that's not the point. The point is that the full story wasn't being told, and to be frank, it seemed to me, that it was being purposely held back. That's why I made my post.

5) Troll?! It's easy to namecall when you can't construct a proper argument, isn't it? My post was made in response to yours and others who weren't telling the full story (see point 2)).

By the way, my Ratecoin staking addresses were:

RHJjUjyTYR4uXuEmnU2M9RrDkmdrEbVLJU
RMA9qp1TqS5kx8DJPZCbi1Sh2MzPRzZknc
RJxKtQDXm6Rui3JTKxMUExLnXJvnC64SnD
RLXJSY8886thP86xviU96LNjxS5zTmz3s5
RBW9QVuNa1w12KVhzCLfCckRrLKeQBTvWY

and other minor ones were:
RT3novRRxfPB4xSxCgEGvULhsiPwkek4c3
RBCpnGa2Sug4LZjo4w1f7NssR4Vy8mBhQr

You can keep your 50,000 XRA. An apology would be more fitting. Otherwise, fully answer the comments made in my original post. I've shown you the courtesy in answering yours.

Well judging by your behaviour in your wallet addresses, you need to know something about staking. It's all about probabilities and your probability increases as your weight rises. With 50 000 XRA you are expected to stake once in less than three days (0.00064 * 480 / 0.8 = 0.384). Where 0.00064 is your portion of coin supply, 480 is stakes per day in whole network and 0.8 is assumption that 80 % of whole supply is staking constantly. So with 50k you are expected to receive 0.384 stakes per day.

I would split your 50k into 5 different 10k blocks as you don't have that much overall wallet weight with low amount of XRA you should have larger blocks. If you can't run your wallet 24/7 that 480 is smaller amount (480 * [hours wallet it on unlocked for POS] / 24). If you can run your wallet only eight hours per day it makes you stake once in 10 days. That period of time your blocks need to stay untouched, because if you alter your block size or send it to different address that block starts to build weight again from 0.

I do not understand why you have your xra in multiple addresses, but I really hope that they are in same wallet. That expected time to stake is fucked up in every POS coin there is and you should expect at least double that time. You might have to wait for first stake a bit longer than 3 days, but once your 5 block system starts to build up weight you should get your stakes on the average of 3 days. But as this is quite low amount of coins you are expected to get 4 cents every 3 days.

That's why I give you different strategy. Have one 50 000 block in your wallet and don't run your wallet for 256 days. After 256 days period you can start staking again to receive really high block reward, 25 %. So after that period of time you get 12500 stake in some period of staking and your total balance will be 62500. If you are still interested to change your opinnion and continue staking, please let us help if you don't know how to use coin control.
Couldbe

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 05:55:42 PM

@ sparksi
Thank you for your explanation of staking. To pick up on one of your points: "With 50 000 XRA you are expected to stake once in less than three days (0.00064 * 480 / 0.8 = 0.384)". I can assure you that this didn't happen. It might be probable for one such stake to mature if you had a large number of such amounts, but not with a single amount in my experience. If I remember rightly, the probabilty indicators of my wallet showed I was over a week away from stake maturation at the three day stage. I invite genuine potential investors to try this with an individual amount of 50,000 XRA if they are of a mind to verify this.

The Ratecoin major stakeholders are in pole position and seem to have reduced staking to a numbers game. This is done by carpeting with large numbers of small amounts to effectively squeeze others out. It might be viewed that this is similar to a Ddos attack, but in this case it is a significant denial of staking for ordinary investors that is taking place. Possibly mega-amounts are punched through when opportune staking windows occur, but that is supposition on my part. Nothing wrong with such shrewd practice. My main beef was that, by omission, people were not being told the full story. It seemed to me that they were being lured into buying and Kushedout's post caught me at a time when I felt very strongly about this (see my original post).

Well over half of all XRA is currently contained in 10 addresses (55.92%). 91% of all XRA is in the top 50 addresses. 98.10% of all XRA in existence is in 100 addresses. That in itself poses the question: Just how many of those addresses are contained in one wallet?

Take a look: http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XRA/richlist.php  The pie chart explains all. The Rich List prominently includes you, Kushedout, PressTab.

If you examine my addresses you will find that I had one block with a lot more than 50,000 XRA in it and it didn't mature after two weeks of staking. This admittedly wasn't continuous, but was for substantial periods every day, or two, over a period of two weeks. I had several other smaller, but not inconsiderable amounts staking at the same time. All my main addresses were in one wallet and my attempted staking occured recently in October and this month, November. I included all my addresses to show a paper trail if anyone wanted to follow it.

I don't want to keep on answering quibbles, or side issues to all and sundry. My main point was to point out that the staking probability of XRA is heavily loaded in favour of the few who own millions of XRA and have crowded out the blocks with high numbers of small amounts.

So, let's stick to my main point: is Ratecoin staking heavily loaded in favour of a few, and importantly were people being told about this when several of you were outlining staking strategies? I await Kushedout's answer since my comments were directed mainly at his post.
Kushedout
Legendary

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 06:34:55 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2015, 06:45:25 PM by Kushedout

@ sparksi
Thank you for your explanation of staking. To pick up on one of your points: "With 50 000 XRA you are expected to stake once in less than three days (0.00064 * 480 / 0.8 = 0.384)". I can assure you that this didn't happen. It might be probable for one such stake to mature if you had a large number of such amounts, but not with a single amount in my experience. If I remember rightly, the probabilty indicators of my wallet showed I was over a week away from stake maturation at the three day stage. I invite genuine potential investors to try this with an individual amount of 50,000 XRA if they are of a mind to verify this.

The Ratecoin major stakeholders are in pole position and seem to have reduced staking to a numbers game. This is done by carpeting with large numbers of small amounts to effectively squeeze others out. It might be viewed that this is similar to a Ddos attack, but in this case it is a significant denial of staking for ordinary investors that is taking place. Possibly mega-amounts are punched through when opportune staking windows occur, but that is supposition on my part. Nothing wrong with such shrewd practice. My main beef was that, by omission, people were not being told the full story. It seemed to me that they were being lured into buying and Kushedout's post caught me at a time when I felt very strongly about this (see my original post).

Well over half of all XRA is currently contained in 10 addresses (55.92%). 91% of all XRA is in the top 50 addresses. 98.10% of all XRA in existence is in 100 addresses. That in itself poses the question: Just how many of those addresses are contained in one wallet?

Take a look: http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XRA/richlist.php  The pie chart explains all. The Rich List prominently includes you, Kushedout, PressTab.

If you examine my addresses you will find that I had one block with a lot more than 50,000 XRA in it and it didn't mature after two weeks of staking. This admittedly wasn't continuous, but was for substantial periods every day, or two, over a period of two weeks. I had several other smaller, but not inconsiderable amounts staking at the same time. All my main addresses were in one wallet and my attempted staking occured recently in October and this month, November. I included all my addresses to show a paper trail if anyone wanted to follow it.

I don't want to keep on answering quibbles, or side issues to all and sundry. My main point was to point out that the staking probability of XRA is heavily loaded in favour of the few who own millions of XRA and have crowded out the blocks with high numbers of small amounts.

So, let's stick to my main point: is Ratecoin staking heavily loaded in favour of a few, and importantly were people being told about this when several of you were outlining staking strategies? I await Kushedout's answer since my comments were directed mainly at his post.

1) is Ratecoin staking heavily loaded in favor of a few = Compared to what coin? also, the coin are distributed pretty fairly in my opinion.
Also, that could be double edged sword, depends who is holding those coins, wouldn't you rather be by those who hold it long term and dont dump, (look at HyperStake BE for reference, specifically my address and presstabs, since you name dropped both of us.) in 2 years there hasnt been a single dump.)

2) were people being told about this when several of you were outlining staking strategies? = what you mean several of us outlining staking stratgies, and "stratigies" that were discussed were done either on this thread or #Ratecoin. Not sure I understand where you going with this one.

And if you think someone needs to have millions of XRA to make staking worth while, than all it would take is about 1btc for you to be in that league, as sparksi mentioned earlier.

We all bought this coin fair and square, it is not my fault I own more XRA than you, I invested and risk money on this just as everyone else did, including presstab.  Yes, I might of risked more than you, there for my reward should be higher.  

How did you lose money on XRA anyways, unless you bought at 500s or something when it spiked, and if thats the case, than you suck at trading and should stop.

sparksi

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 06:43:28 PM

@ sparksi

It's true that short term staking is more favourable for large wallets who can have smaller blocks for staking leading to smaller weight loss when they stake. But this coin offers also option for long term staking. Maybe if you bought at 600 sat and don't have patience for 256 days then I liberate you to announce your fingers burnt. Cheesy If I analyzed your addresses correctly you had ~40 000 XRA untouced for 13 days. Are you certain that you had your wallet unlocked for POS for that whole time? During that time you should have staked. And on 10th of november you reseted all weight you had. Not sure about your balance nowadays, but it should take time now. I'd say most feasible thing would be to gather all your XRA into one big block and wait for 256 days to receive 25 % stake. That way you have huge weight on that block when it's ready for staking.
Couldbe

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 07:22:52 PM

@ sparksi

It's true that short term staking is more favourable for large wallets who can have smaller blocks for staking leading to smaller weight loss when they stake. But this coin offers also option for long term staking. Maybe if you bought at 600 sat and don't have patience for 256 days then I liberate you to announce your fingers burnt. Cheesy If I analyzed your addresses correctly you had ~40 000 XRA untouced for 13 days. Are you certain that you had your wallet unlocked for POS for that whole time? During that time you should have staked. And on 10th of november you reseted all weight you had. Not sure about your balance nowadays, but it should take time now. I'd say most feasible thing would be to gather all your XRA into one big block and wait for 256 days to receive 25 % stake. That way you have huge weight on that block when it's ready for staking.

Your analysis of my addresses is incorrect. If I remember rightly my wallet contained XRA on the way to 200,000. One of my addresses contained an amount in the order of 100,000, possibly more. Well over, the ~40,000 you suggest as a maximum. I had several addresses with different amounts staking. Don't pick on one that you feel comfortable with. Please don't clog up the thread with innaccuracies to obscure my point, or I will repost to make sure that you don't succeed.  I don't want to stay here any longer than necessary. My comments were directed at Kushedout. He challenged my assertions. I answered him. Let the organ grinder answer, not the monkey.
Kushedout
Legendary

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 07:43:21 PM

@ sparksi

Your analysis of my addresses is incorrect. If I remember rightly my wallet contained XRA on the way to 200,000. One of my addresses contained an amount in the order of 100,000, possibly more. Well over, the ~40,000 you suggest as a maximum. I had several addresses with different amounts staking. Don't pick on one that you feel comfortable with. Please don't clog up the thread with innaccuracies to obscure my point, or I will repost to make sure that you don't succeed.  I don't want to stay here any longer than necessary. My comments were directed at Kushedout. He challenged my assertions. I answered him. Let the organ grinder answer, not the monkey.

"organ grinder answer, not the monkey."  This is gold.

I answered all your questions above.

Anyways, I am done with you. Looks like you got burned due to bad staking and trading strategies and you are trying to blame someone.

Go increase your noob post count somewhere else.

sparksi

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 08:36:34 PM

@ sparksi

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XRA/address.php?address=RHJjUjyTYR4uXuEmnU2M9RrDkmdrEbVLJU 44k max for one day, mostly 20k
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XRA/address.php?address=RMA9qp1TqS5kx8DJPZCbi1Sh2MzPRzZknc 21k for one day, mostly 10k
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XRA/address.php?address=RJxKtQDXm6Rui3JTKxMUExLnXJvnC64SnD 9k mostly
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XRA/address.php?address=RLXJSY8886thP86xviU96LNjxS5zTmz3s5 short term address, no chance of staking
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XRA/address.php?address=RBW9QVuNa1w12KVhzCLfCckRrLKeQBTvWYshort term address, no chance of staking
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XRA/address.php?address=RP1nC2TyfUCgcoTXptzev7AXWdrXkv6fVh 3 day staking attempt mid August after that 0 balance for long time, funds added two days ago
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XRA/address.php?address=RT3novRRxfPB4xSxCgEGvULhsiPwkek4c3 2 XRA balance mostly, funds added two days ago
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XRA/address.php?address=RBCpnGa2Sug4LZjo4w1f7NssR4Vy8mBhQr one day holding on this one

There was one address twice. So three first ones had that ~40k and best chance of staking. I checked all of addresses you provided. You or someone else can double check, but this is what I got from those addresses. So I guess you didn't provide all the information or there is no more information.
Couldbe

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 11:37:39 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2015, 12:16:57 AM by Couldbe

@ sparksi

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XRA/address.php?address=RHJjUjyTYR4uXuEmnU2M9RrDkmdrEbVLJU 44k max for one day, mostly 20k
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XRA/address.php?address=RMA9qp1TqS5kx8DJPZCbi1Sh2MzPRzZknc 21k for one day, mostly 10k
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XRA/address.php?address=RJxKtQDXm6Rui3JTKxMUExLnXJvnC64SnD 9k mostly
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XRA/address.php?address=RLXJSY8886thP86xviU96LNjxS5zTmz3s5 short term address, no chance of staking
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XRA/address.php?address=RBW9QVuNa1w12KVhzCLfCckRrLKeQBTvWYshort term address, no chance of staking
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XRA/address.php?address=RP1nC2TyfUCgcoTXptzev7AXWdrXkv6fVh 3 day staking attempt mid August after that 0 balance for long time, funds added two days ago
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XRA/address.php?address=RT3novRRxfPB4xSxCgEGvULhsiPwkek4c3 2 XRA balance mostly, funds added two days ago
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XRA/address.php?address=RBCpnGa2Sug4LZjo4w1f7NssR4Vy8mBhQr one day holding on this one

There was one address twice. So three first ones had that ~40k and best chance of staking. I checked all of addresses you provided. You or someone else can double check, but this is what I got from those addresses. So I guess you didn't provide all the information or there is no more information.

I had another look at the transactions from my main Ratecoin wallet. I will focus on the 44,693.7474831 XRA which you picked up upon and take you through a journey it took with three other amounts to become a single block of 76,486.31310775 XRA using control to execute a payment to myself. Here are the transaction details of all four amounts, numbered 1 to 4, coming into my wallet:

1)
Date: 24/10/2015 03:36
To: RMA9qp1TqS5kx8DJPZCbi1Sh2MzPRzZknc (own address, label: A002)
Credit: 21120.73134894 XRA
Net amount: +21120.73134894 XRA
Transaction ID: 5193df21d5600b479c230b9c6a21476dc66ac0673a31d9313955a0d104a62ab7

2)
Date: 24/10/2015 06:34
To: RHJjUjyTYR4uXuEmnU2M9RrDkmdrEbVLJU (own address, label: A001)
Credit: 44693.7474831 XRA
Net amount: +44693.7474831 XRA
Transaction ID: 293c864d0fc1104e729a99df63a2e809023d5d6b46777647aec29bdd978ebab2

3)
Date: 24/10/2015 11:15
To: RJxKtQDXm6Rui3JTKxMUExLnXJvnC64SnD (own address, label: A003)
Credit: 9378.33528571 XRA
Net amount: +9378.33528571 XRA
Transaction ID: 40b590fbb1eac31bd0964a51c74b628ff4e79986dc0a47c6fedb2ad693309893

4)
Date: 24/10/2015 14:42
To: RLXJSY8886thP86xviU96LNjxS5zTmz3s5 (own address, label: A005)
Credit: 1293.499 XRA
Net amount: +1293.499 XRA
Transaction ID: c27babf20de90d46b91aa62238aa6f3f12e0d5d1d6f896ff77dba19461355054

On 24th October 2015, these four amounts were combined into one block for staking using coin control. As you no doubt know, when you do a payment to yourself in order to combine, the address used comes out as "0", or at least it did in my case. That is the missing link you correctly presumed was possible. The Txid should confirm the transaction for you to your satisfaction.

Amounts 1) +2) +3) +4) = 76,486.31310775 XRA. Here are the transaction details:

Date: 24/10/2015 15:20
Debit: -76486.31310775 XRA
Credit: 76486.31310775 XRA
Transaction fee: -0.00001 XRA
Net amount: -0.00001 XRA
Transaction ID: 373de2bbfae1aa0199802165aed63e5f034f7f594669f8e77457d160c9b2b05d

This amount of 76,486.31310775 XRA was unsuccessfully staked for 17 days despite accruing a weight of well over a million, and I do mean well over a million. A few days ago, I came to my conclusions about Ratecoin and on 10th November I sent that amount to Bittrex for sale. Here are the transaction details confirming the date the 76,486.31310775 XRA left my wallet:

Date: 10/11/2015 21:04
To: Btx RP1nC2TyfUCgcoTXptzev7AXWdrXkv6fVh
Debit: -76486.31309775 XRA
Transaction fee: -0.00001 XRA
Net amount: -76486.31310775 XRA
Transaction ID: fc88d7e6d0ee69fa281483e67c3c845846964668feb7866fd12db9052b526e18

I think these were the details that you and Kushedout were seeking. Several other substantial amounts that were also unsuuccessful in staking within a two week period were also sent to Bittrex for sale, as well as to Cryptsy and to Yobit.

Your tone, which is non-confrontational, is very much appreciated. However, I do see your posts as deflecting from the main issue and my commentary on Kushedout's original post. To restate the my main assertion: Ratecoin staking is heavily loaded in favour of a few, and more importantly, people were not being told about this when several of you were outlining staking strategies in advice to potential investors. That got to me.

I note that Kushedout thinks this diversion is gold. I agree with him. I don't have the time at the moment, but I shall shortly deal with his last post where he avoids my main question and resorts to name calling again.

Thanks for your input.
Kushedout
Legendary

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 11:56:29 PM

I note also that Kushedout thinks this diversion is gold. I agree with him. I shall shortly deal with his last post where he avoids my main question and resorts to name calling again.
[/b]

I didn't name call, I stated a fact, you are a newbie. This is based on your registration date, Comment Count and your lack of trading and staking skills.

Name calling is what you did when you called us "organ grinder" and "monkey."

I thought I did answer your irrelevant questions,  If not, please clarify.

Couldbe

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 12:35:14 AM

I note also that Kushedout thinks this diversion is gold. I agree with him. I shall shortly deal with his last post where he avoids my main question and resorts to name calling again.
[/b]

I didn't name call, I stated a fact, you are a newbie. This is based on your registration date, Comment Count and your lack of trading and staking skills.

I thought I did answer your irrelevant questions,  If not, please clarify.

Just one question for you now, Kushedout: is Ratecoin staking heavily loaded in favour of a few? Yes, or no. Simple.

My experience is that it is. I believe that your answer will be of interest to potential investors and I don't think the question is irrelevant. I'll come back to you later with a more comprehensive post dealing with your previous comments and any answer that you may care to give in the meantime.
Kushedout
Legendary

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 12:48:00 AM

Just one question for you now, Kushedout: is Ratecoin staking heavily loaded in favour of a few? Yes, or no. Simple.

My experience is that it is. I believe that your answer will be of interest to potential investors and I don't think the question is irrelevant. I'll come back to you later with a more comprehensive post dealing with your previous comments and any answer that you may care to give in the meantime.

If anything, that's a loaded question for a simple answer, but if you want simple answer, than No. It favors smart stakers.

ktfutura

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 12:48:56 AM

[/b]

I thought I did answer your irrelevant questions,  If not, please clarify.

yes scam
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: