Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:34:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Unitus (UIS) - Superior Blockchain Technology: 1st Multi-Algo Merge-Mined  (Read 68099 times)
Bee Cho Chen

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:40:48 AM

Anyone know what happened to the trading volume in the last weeks?
Most of our volume was coming from the Chinese exchange BTC100. Due to the Chinese gov't ending the purchase of cryptocurrencys with the Chinese Yuan in China, our volume tanked dropped because of that. It is no worry, though. We are still on Cryptopia and are still in the process of pursuing other exchanges with Bittrex being the main goal.  

Will UIS have ICO orientation in the future? Grin No ICO will be very hard for potential miner  Embarrassed
No need for an ICO here Smiley

Recently wasn't here updates and payments on the project..
Absolutely! Nothing has changed here. The 1st official community update just got pushed back a little bit. It will definitely be out during the 1st week of October.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PalahniuKC

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:19:24 AM

Absolutely! Nothing has changed here. The 1st official community update just got pushed back a little bit. It will definitely be out during the 1st week of October.

Can't wait for this community update. On the road map I can see a web wallet as the next development, will be any news about it in this 1st community update ?

milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 04:44:37 AM

The main issue with these algorithms is that no pools mergemine any of them and still dont.
Most people dont even mine most of these algos.

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
nzsquirrell (OP)

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:26:06 AM

New Wallet Releasing Soon!

Bee Cho Chen

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:05:57 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2017, 07:08:38 PM by Bee Cho Chen

The main issue with these algorithms is that no pools mergemine any of them and still dont.
Most people dont even mine most of these algos.
What do you mean? 4 out of the 5 algos are merge-mineable and there are plenty of pools available. Just check the 1st post in this thread for pools. You can currently merge mine UIS with these popular coins along with several others and growing

Dash (DASH)
CannabisCoin (CANN)
Digibyte (DGB)
Verge (XVG)
Monetary Unit (MUE)
Myriad (XMY)
Vertcoin (VTC
StartCoin (START)

vkin

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:18:00 PM

Looking good!
nostrakhan

Activity: 245
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:53:00 AM

What do you mean? 4 out of the 5 algos are merge-mineable and there are plenty of pools available. Just check the 1st post in this thread for pools. You can currently merge mine UIS with these popular coins along with several others and growing

Dash (DASH)
CannabisCoin (CANN)
Digibyte (DGB)
Verge (XVG)
Monetary Unit (MUE)
Myriad (XMY)
Vertcoin (VTC
StartCoin (START)

Is there a pool where I can merge mine one of these algos with UIS and keep both coins?  For example if I am merge mining VTC with UIS can I get paid in both?  Basically it's like getting free UIS to merge mine it one with one of these algos, right?
DraGonD

Activity: 416
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:11:14 AM

Is there block-chain download anywhere? Just downloaded the wallet but 2 years behind.
nzsquirrell (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:56:04 AM

Is there block-chain download anywhere? Just downloaded the wallet but 2 years behind.

See http://unitus.online/getstarted - Unitus Blockchain
Anna_nicole_smith

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:05:16 PM

Eh guys any plan to increase the volume  Sad Shocked
SteamOctanePool

Activity: 84

sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 11:26:31 PM

Anyone else getting

Code:
test/blockencodings_tests.cpp:298:83: error: cannot convert ‘const Consensus::Params’ to ‘unsigned int’ for argument ‘3’ to ‘bool CheckProofOfWork(uint256, int, unsigned int, const Consensus::Params&)’
     while (!CheckProofOfWork(block.GetHash(), block.nBits, Params().GetConsensus())) ++block.nNonce;

While trying to compile?

Sopool.us - High performance cloud pool | DDOS Protection | Auto Load Scaling | Pool build & hosting services | Node Hosting Service | Need a pool for your favorite coin?  PM us and let us know about it!
c4s7or

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:24:39 AM

UIS is still very unknown and on nearly no exchanges. Just wait I guess this will change the months.
translocated

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:54:10 PM

Anyone else getting

Code:
test/blockencodings_tests.cpp:298:83: error: cannot convert ‘const Consensus::Params’ to ‘unsigned int’ for argument ‘3’ to ‘bool CheckProofOfWork(uint256, int, unsigned int, const Consensus::Params&)’
     while (!CheckProofOfWork(block.GetHash(), block.nBits, Params().GetConsensus())) ++block.nNonce;

While trying to compile?

I have the same error. anybody know how it solve?
Bakscher

Activity: 770
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 12:59:01 PM

Tell me, can I mend this miracle on the built-in video card

How much power do you need for a normal income?
amarian12

Activity: 619
Merit: 501

https://www.massict.com/

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 01:05:25 PM

I am happy to announce that together  with our p2pool services (www.e-pool.net)  we will start delivering also exchange services (www.nlexch.com)

Exchange pairs:

UIS/BTC    UIS/BCH    UIS/LTC    UIS/DOGE    UIS/NLG    UIS/EMC

Argon2d Pool:
Code:
yourminer -o stratum+tcp://p2pool.e-pool.net:5873 -u YourWalletAddress -p password

Yescrypt Pool:
Code:
yourminer  -o stratum+tcp://p2pool.e-pool.net:5863 -u YourWalletAddress -p password

Imagine a future where IT infrastructures monitor themselves, are able to predict and respond to future business needs and can protect and heal themselves automatically.
nzsquirrell (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:20:50 AM

Unitus 0.14.2 Released!

Check top of announcement or https://unitus.online/getstarted for new wallets.

Ensure you backup your wallet before running

You will need to perform a one-time reindex of the blockchain when you upgrade, this will take a couple of hours depending on your computer's speed.
STOPBEINGREEDY

Activity: 168

Persistence turnsfailure into xemplary achievement

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:06:04 PM

peoples behind this are establishing the groundwork developement and community building!
if you are here for longterm I.E 3 to 6months you wont be dissapointed. stick around fcor longer and you will be very happy.

there`s continous developement going on with this coin and what i like about it is that they don`t hype shit!!  what you see is what you get here.
these prices are the best time to stack up on on cheap coins (if you have the funds- neva invest more than what you can afford to loose peoples-and ALWAYS do your due dilligence!!)

but yeah, sorry about the long ting but community is growing and volume gonna be sure to follow.
 Wink

Longtime dreamer: DREAMCOIN:
DREAMCOIN now solidly based on land.
http://dreamcoin.fi/Freedomlandb.pdf
Bee Cho Chen

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:25:42 PM

Welcome to the 1st Official Unitus Community Update!
The community update will be released during the 1st week of every month from now on.

Intro

What is Unitus?

Unitus is about bringing together smaller cryptocurrencies and the communities that support them into a larger group capable of greater change, influence and innovation, whilst allowing each to maintain their own unique identities.

Who is Unitus?

Unitus is compromised of a bunch of passionate individuals who really want it to succeed. It is not one single person or entity. It is whoever is apart of it. The developers, team members, volunteers, investors, community and whoever else. We are all equal here and everybody is treated as such.

What is the direction of Unitus?

The direction is all about improving UIS in any fashion possible. The development, mining, marketing, exchanges, branding, the community and anything/everything else.

Development

Things on the current roadmap have been going smoothly.

Core Wallet Update

We are happy to officially announce that the major project for 2017, an update of the codebase of Unitus is complete! Unitus was initially based on bitcoin core 0.9.3 , which is now 3 years old. We've been working hard to rebase Unitus on bitcoin core 0.14.2, which brings some significant updates including:

* Faster blockchain synchronization
* Faster load times
* Watch-only wallet support
* Security improvements to transaction signing
* OP_CHECKLOCKTIMEVERIFY - a transaction output can be made unspendable until a specified point in the future
* Block file pruning
* Lots of security fixes, less dependence on OpenSSL for transaction verification

Some of these changes are immediate, others are network level changes that will be introduced as more people adopt the new client. Key to all of this is compatibility with existing wallets and network nodes, thus major new features that are available in Bitcoin have not yet been enabled. We will evaluate in the future what features to enable, depending on what occurs upstream.

Release of the new wallet, including pre-compiled binary files for Windows, MacOS, Ubuntu, Raspbian are out now!

We're also working on a major re-styling of the wallet, to give us a unique identity.

Paper Wallet Generator

Just released a little while ago, this is now available at https://paper.unitus.online

Electrum Wallet

Preliminary work on an Electrum port for Unitus has started. This will give people a faster and light-weight option instead of the full core wallet.

Other development projects

All of these are included in our current roadmap, work on these is on-going:

* Web Wallet
* Mobile Wallet

A new, updated roadmap will also be published soon with other projects for the future.

Mining

Unitus Mining Pool - http://mine.unitus.online

Always popular with Argon2d miners, the mining pool has been encountering a few growing pains recently, but we're working hard on that to ensure high uptime and maximum rewards!

We are glad to announce that MasterZeus has just updated and released the UIS Argon2d calculator.

We've also implemented merge mining support, allowing us to mine other coins that share on of our proof-of-work, and then exchange those coins for more UIS. This has proven to be popular for Skein miners, and we're looking to add additional coins across the spectrum of algorithms.

What is merge mining?

Merge mining is what sets Unitus apart from many other cryptocurrencies. It allows us to essentially get free hashrate to secure the network, with no additional workload for miners. The miner does nothing extra. He just works away looking for those good hashes. The brains of the operation is in the pool, but the result is the same work for the miner with higher rewards, coins coming from both wallets, and network security for Unitus at no extra cost. Everyone wins!

Coins that you can currently merge mine with Unitus

Adzcoin (ADZ)
ArcticCoin (ARC)
Artex (ATX)
AuroraCoin (AUR)
Beach (SAND)
Beonpush (BOPS)
Bitcoin Planet (BTPL)
Bolivar (BOLI)
Bows (BSC)
CannabisCoin (CANN)
Centurion (CNT)
Coexist (COXST)
Coino (CNO)
CopyPasta (CTRLV)
Dash (DASH)
Digibyte (DGB)

Eryllium (ERY)
Fal (FAL)
GlobalBoost-Y (BSTY)
Granite (GRN)
Happy (HPC)
Influxcoin (INFX)
Join (J-x-11)
Kash (KASH)
Kurrent (KURT)
Linked (LXC)
Marijuana (MAR)
Marx (MARX)
Mavrodi (MMM)
Mind (MND)
Monetary Unit (MUE)
Myriad (XMY)

Ofw (OFW)
OGN (OGN)
Ozzie (OZC)
PIZZA (PIZZA)
Prime-XI (PXI)
Seven (SEV)
StartCoin (START)
Vault (VLTC)
Verge (XVG)
VertCoin (VTC)

VirtaPlus (XVP)

And growing!

Branding

You may have noticed that there are a few different colored UIS logos floating around the internet. Black chains and multi colored chains. Well, we are officially announcing that in a branding effort, the color Grey will be our main color. The official Unitus logo will be Grey on white. We feel that it is clean and neutral look. Grey on black will also be used for other UIS related headers, images and such. Other promotional material that is already out may still be used.

Marketing

Unitus has had solid development for years, but has lacked a bit in the marketing department. Now that we have committed on the branding, we can ramp up the marketing. We have also just hired a new member to the team ~6 weeks ago, and he has been doing a good job on twitter getting attention and followers in the mean time prior to the news announcements in this thread.

In a marketing effort, we would like to officially announce the creation of the United Crypto Alliance (UCA)! It will consist of Unitus and other cryptocurrencies that are merge mineable with UIS. The goal of the (UCA) will be to promote each other, therefore creating a synergistic effect that will benefit everybody involved. We would like to formally introduce Myriad (XMY) as the 1st member of the (UCA) besides Unitus! Stay tuned for more information regarding this!

Community

The community has been growing at a very good rate recently. Ever since we picked up our social media activity last month, we have been accruing a good amount of Slack members and Twitter followers. Right now we have over 400 total Slack members and over 1100 twitter followers. The Slack channel has been a lot more active recently as a result. You can get a pretty fast response to a question asked there. We currently have some very intelligent and friendly members. You can currently reach us at these places and we are also currently expanding to other platforms which will be announced shortly. We plan on being around for a very long time Wink

Twitter: https://twitter.com/UnitusCoin
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Unitus/
ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1121974.0
Slack: http://unitus.herokuapp.com/
vkin

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:07:42 PM

Wow! Great stuff, Unitus team! Looking forward to trying out the new wallet.
berbatnick

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:24:58 AM

I want to ask a question. Are not the winning block prizes sent to our account? I won two blocks. But they are being sent to different wallets.
My wallet : UhFBShqNEwVtf2gkPG1zpUT3AiDBwQb3UH

Block 1 :  1144339
Block 2 :  1147320

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: