Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:34:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Polish-registered recyclix.com is a Ponzi scheme and provably so.  (Read 95330 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 09:01:11 PM

still waiting on proof its a scam .  did you find anything ?

it is a hyip there is no denying that   168 percent profit a year after you hit roi .

It's cute how you use "HYIP" as if it's not synonymous with "scam". You better fix this wikipedia article then:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-yield_investment_program

high-yield investment program (HYIP) is a type of Ponzi scheme, an investment scam

not really . you do know bank earn more than 14 percent in profits a month on a savings account right ?  you do know banks only give less than a percent a year right ?   though i personally believe 14 percent a month isnt sustainable for a lifetime but we dont have there recycling stats either, or how many tons of waste they can go through in a day . but the fact are there that the company is recycling .  and they get most of their waste for FREE. 1 ton of waste gets them over 1k euro in profits that we do know as well .  We do not know their operating expenses .

apparently you didnt read to far on hyips. did you catch this part

Most of these scams work from anonymous offshore bases which make them hard to track down.(strange i found the location of the company and the are indeed doing recycling ) so please keep trying . i need proof its a scam

You said it's HYIP, not me. HYIP == SCAM.

The rest of your bullshit is completely irrelevant. And you're lying about banks unless you mean Zimbabwe or something. In the US banks make ~$160 billion a year on ~$10 trillion deposits. I'll let you figure out the percentage on that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Borgminer

Activity: 758
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:44:33 PM

still waiting on proof its a scam .  did you find anything ?

it is a hyip there is no denying that   168 percent profit a year after you hit roi .

It's cute how you use "HYIP" as if it's not synonymous with "scam". You better fix this wikipedia article then:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-yield_investment_program

high-yield investment program (HYIP) is a type of Ponzi scheme, an investment scam

not really . you do know bank earn more than 14 percent in profits a month on a savings account right ?  you do know banks only give less than a percent a year right ?   though i personally believe 14 percent a month isnt sustainable for a lifetime but we dont have there recycling stats either, or how many tons of waste they can go through in a day . but the fact are there that the company is recycling .  and they get most of their waste for FREE. 1 ton of waste gets them over 1k euro in profits that we do know as well .  We do not know their operating expenses .

apparently you didnt read to far on hyips. did you catch this part

Most of these scams work from anonymous offshore bases which make them hard to track down.(strange i found the location of the company and the are indeed doing recycling ) so please keep trying . i need proof its a scam

You said it's HYIP, not me. HYIP == SCAM.

The rest of your bullshit is completely irrelevant. And you're lying about banks unless you mean Zimbabwe or something. In the US banks make ~$160 billion a year on ~$10 trillion deposits. I'll let you figure out the percentage on that.

yes and what does the acronym for hyip stand for ?    no im not lying about bank .  they make a lot more money on savings accounts than 14 percent a month
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1559

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 10:07:15 PM

But what  about the real factories? Expos? Office's? Employees? Open days ? And the rest things they are doing in real ?

Google AmberGold, huge Ponzi also operating in Poland for 3 years. They had legit office, employees, advertised everywhere, fuck, they even owned small airline and employed prime minister's son. Eventually inevitable happened and they collapsed and owner got jailed (he had something like 6 or more previous suspended sentences for fraud).

If you have enough suckers to buy into it, costs of renting an office or even small factory and employing few people are not that big.

The fucked up thing is that Polish authorities won't do shit until it collapses.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 11:03:47 PM

yes and what does the acronym for hyip stand for ?    no im not lying about bank .  they make a lot more money on savings accounts than 14 percent a month

Do you even read? "high-yield investment program", AKA "scam", I posted that already. You can call it "Unicorn Savings and Loan", that won't change the fact that it's an unsustainable, illegal, criminal scheme designed to separate the gullible from their money.

And yes, you're lying about banks. I dare you to post proof of banks making "a lot more money on savings accounts than 14 percent a month" in any reasonably developed country.
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:57:42 AM

Do you even read? "high-yield investment program", AKA "scam", I posted that already. You can call it "Unicorn Savings and Loan", that won't change the fact that it's an unsustainable, illegal, criminal scheme designed to separate the gullible from their money.

Both the Borgminer idiot and the newcomer idiot to this thread, SergheiBabliuc, are Scrypt.cc idiots, too.

So I'd give up on trying to get them to acknowledge the facts, they are terminally and wilfully dumb.

"Buh...bu..buuuut. . . .organised criminal gangs seeking to make millions of dollars in easy-to-hide bitcoins wouldn't use a tiny fraction of that to rent offices, or factories or attend expos and have 'open days' in order to fool even more people, surely?"

^^^ Yeah, it's that kinda thought process they are stuck in.

The sort of moron who thought 'Marcello' over at scrypt.cc was a real person who was travelling the world making super-special deals for super-secret mining hardware, because he told them so.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
ompul

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 07:50:44 AM

One more Russian in Recyclix business.
Bank transfers from Recyclix comes from company registered (February 2016) in Czech Republic: AGRIBEST ECO, s.r.o..

http://content.screencast.com/users/Plemnik/folders/Jing/media/ffbb7461-f30b-4dad-98dd-7744b93a5df0/2016-10-03_2158.png

Owner of this company is SERGEI GOLUBEV. His address is: Saint Petersburg, Marata 31, Russia

In russian language:

Cepгeй Гoлyбeв ( full name: Гoлyбeв Cepгeй Кeльcиeвич )

address: yлицa Mapaтa дoм 31 квapтиpa 5 , Caнкт-Пeтepбypг

You can search him easily in Google. You will see many results regarding his bankrupcy. By decision of Court his property was sold at auctions.
Does that ring a bell?
SergheiBabliuc

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 10:55:22 AM

Both the Borgminer idiot and the newcomer idiot to this thread, SergheiBabliuc, are Scrypt.cc idiots, too.

So I'd give up on trying to get them to acknowledge the facts, they are terminally and wilfully dumb.

Dude who the fuck you are to say these words about me? I've just asked what's with those factories they are building, and that's all. I don't prove that recyclix is a legit or hyip/scam or whatever . I just read this thread to protect myself from them IN CASE if they are really scammers. That's all.
PS: why are you so angry ?) get a life, man Wink
talmage

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:58:52 PM

I have to say to thing:

1- There's no information on the net about this SERGEI GUBOLEV so show us them. Anyway, the payments now are being sent from a different provider.
2- Recyclix HAS ALWAYS SAID that it is only a BRAND. They have shares of other factories...then you can't properly ask PLAMIKA about a collaboration between RECYCLIX which is only a brand that combine more businesses and them just because they haven't factories of their propriety and this has been told many times. It would be like asking a wholesaler about a collaboration with a multinational which has the propriety of a single market. The wholesaler directly has businesses with the market and probably doesen't even know about the propriety of the market. Then ask PLAMIKA about the collaboration with one of the 6 factories working with recyclix going this way deeply, you can find the 6 names in more than a place and video. After asking this and getting an answer you will be able to talk about lies, not before.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 06:14:27 PM

I have to say to thing:

1- There's no information on the net about this SERGEI GUBOLEV so show us them. Anyway, the payments now are being sent from a different provider.
2- Recyclix HAS ALWAYS SAID that it is only a BRAND. They have shares of other factories...then you can't properly ask PLAMIKA about a collaboration between RECYCLIX which is only a brand that combine more businesses and them just because they haven't factories of their propriety and this has been told many times. It would be like asking a wholesaler about a collaboration with a multinational which has the propriety of a single market. The wholesaler directly has businesses with the market and probably doesen't even know about the propriety of the market. Then ask PLAMIKA about the collaboration with one of the 6 factories working with recyclix going this way deeply, you can find the 6 names in more than a place and video. After asking this and getting an answer you will be able to talk about lies, not before.

I love these Recyclix shills, they're so persistent Smiley. Just can't let that McDonald's lie go, can you?

Ok, post the 6 "factory" names and contact info here.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 06:35:37 PM

This is not about me. You are making NO SENSE accusations still now as your proves can be beaten easily as i have just done.  Then it's your work to find them as you seem all really convinced of what you thing about all this. Well, actually i would like to STOP EVERYONE who is talking about Italy as no one of you is italian and no one of you knows how consob works. Oh there is some more Smiley Someone before talked about FRANEKS and Recyclix relationship. You will find in a forum a text interview to the Recyclix CEO where he said everything about this. Go deeply before to say no sense things. Find on yourselves the informations you need in order to ask Plamika about the relationship with Recyclix PARTENERS factories, but don't make all this shallow ghost search because it is becoming ridicolous. There is some more again. I remember that someone even said that ECO RECYCLING wasn't really related with Recyclix but, why did i receive a wire transfer from them for the Recyclix payment? You can't spoof the header of a bank account! All your accusations are falling down dudes...

You haven't "beaten" anything since you haven't provided any facts to substantiate your claims that Recyclix has "partners" who in turn are "partners" with Plamika. Saying that there is yet another "mystery" intermediary doesn't prove anything, that's the part that makes "NO SENSE" at all, given Recyclix' previous lies on the subject. So go ahead, post the names of those "partners". Since you know all that so well it should take you less time to do that than to type another wall of text trying to deflect.

Unless you made it up. In which case I feel another deflection incoming.
ompul

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:40:39 PM

I have to say to thing:

1. Really? https://www.google.pl/search?q=%D0%93%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%83%D0%B1%D0%B5%D0%B2+%D0%A1%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B3%D0%B5%D0%B9+%D0%9A%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%81%D0%B8%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%B8%D1%87&oq=%D0%93%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%83%D0%B1%D0%B5%D0%B2+%D0%A1%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B3%D0%B5%D0%B9+%D0%9A%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%81%D0%B8%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%B8%D1%87

And I do not know any other company in Poland that use accounts of another company in different country and owner of the company comes from yet another country. It is crazy.

2. Oh yeah, Recyclix has a partner, and this partner has a partner which know a person which sister knows a man who has a cousin that eat lunch in McDonald and recycled 2 empty cups, and so on... come on...
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 06:37:58 AM

Unless you made it up. In which case I feel another deflection incoming.

Better than a deflection, he deleted his post! Nothing says you believe in your own words than scrubbing them from the forum when they are challenged for being the bullshit that they are.

Sounds familiar. That is *exactly* what Recyclix did with their McDonald's claim.

2. Oh yeah, Recyclix has a partner, and this partner has a partner which know a person which sister knows a man who has a cousin that eat lunch in McDonald and recycled 2 empty cups, and so on... come on...

Indeed. Instead of these desperate shills flinging their desperation all over this thread, why don't they try asking Recyclix on their Facebook page the same question Bill Yeager did which was also scrubbed off their page by Recyclix?

See that, fanbois and shills? Instead of whining and complaining about us exposing the lie, why don't you have the stones to actually ask Recyclix yourself? Here, I'll even help you out with the wording for the question so you can just cut and paste it into their comments section:

Are you still partnering with Plamika UAB to handle the waste from McDonald's in The Netherlands which you said they are directly contracted for?

I'm betting they're not going to want to answer that as it has been proven as a lie and at this time they are crapping themselves because McDonalds' lawyers tore them a new one over said lie.

The question remains, then, why did they repeatedly lie to you, dear fanbois? We are not at fault here, so stop trying to deflect your hurt on to us. Recyclix are a ponzi scheme.

Here, let me repeat that a few times for good measure:

RECYCLIX ARE A PONZI SCHEME

Now, given that this thread is a major thorn in their side due to its prominence in the google search rankings for their name, if they were not a scam they would be suing my ass for defamation. Because they ARE a ponzi scam, however, they can't fucking touch me and they know this.

Now you know this.

So stop giving us a hard time when the bad guys are Recyclix and they are lying to you.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Borgminer

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 12:30:56 PM

"Buh...bu..buuuut. . . .organised criminal gangs seeking to make millions of dollars in easy-to-hide bitcoins wouldn't use a tiny fraction of that to rent offices, or factories or attend expos and have 'open days' in order to fool even more people, surely?"

^^^ Yeah, it's that kinda thought process they are stuck in.

The sort of moron who thought 'Marcello' over at scrypt.cc was a real person who was travelling the world making super-special deals for super-secret mining hardware, because he told them so.

Im still waiting on your proof .   so you are the idiot .  PROVE ITS A SCAM . otherwise GO FUCK YOURSELF
Borgminer

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 12:34:55 PM

But what  about the real factories? Expos? Office's? Employees? Open days ? And the rest things they are doing in real ?

Google AmberGold, huge Ponzi also operating in Poland for 3 years. They had legit office, employees, advertised everywhere, fuck, they even owned small airline and employed prime minister's son. Eventually inevitable happened and they collapsed and owner got jailed (he had something like 6 or more previous suspended sentences for fraud).

If you have enough suckers to buy into it, costs of renting an office or even small factory and employing few people are not that big.

The fucked up thing is that Polish authorities won't do shit until it collapses.

so what was the scam in that ?    pymiad scheme .  how is recyclix a pymriad scheme ?  factories get FREE WASTE .   so are you saying they arent giving the profits from their waste ?   
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 02:05:38 PM

cant you read?

Recyclix Sp.z o.o may merge these funds with the funds of other Users and its proprietary funds. These merged funds may be used for payments to other Users or for the sake of our mutual corporate aims or otherwise. However, Recyclix Sp.z o.o. shall in any case pay or return you the funds according to this Payment Policy and the Terms of Use.

talmage

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 02:46:10 PM

Did you expected them to keep the money in a number of bank account equal to the number of the users? That has no sense. Please read again the contract, that part is no more available then stop saying this as it is false.
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 02:48:25 PM

Did you expected them to keep the money in a number of bank account equal to the number of the users? That has no sense. Please read again the contract, that part is no more available then stop saying this as it is false.

No, a company is supposed to have a separate account for client funds and one for company funds. Two accounts only are needed. Not one for every user.

ompul

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:52:36 PM

Now payments from Recyclix go via SERGEY YURLOV (Cepгeй Юpлoв) Russian/Latvian that established companies in London (BEPAY, SELPAS) and other in Czech Republic ( EEPAYS, PaySysEU ). Hell of a mess.

Borgminer

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 01:54:55 AM

No, a company is supposed to have a separate account for client funds and one for company funds. Two accounts only are needed. Not one for every user.

thats a good point as well .
sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 10:29:09 AM

@cryptodevil: Could you please rename this thread from:

'Polish-registered recyclix.com is provably a Ponzi scheme'

into:

'Polish-registered recyclix.com is a Ponzi scheme'.

I think the overwhelming prove you guys provided says it all.

BTW, thanks for that (and you all others - like Bruno - too) !

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: