Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:34:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Polish-registered recyclix.com is a Ponzi scheme and provably so.  (Read 95330 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 09:48:58 PM

It's dont need any offices, it's a NETWORK... cmon... if you need to see office, go to hosting and see!

I don't need to see anything. Thanks to the efforts of cryptodevil et al it's sufficiently clear to me that this is a ponzi.

I was just trying to understand the convoluted fallacies you're using to make it sound as if Recyclix has some sort of legitimacy. Turns out you're just saying things and you don't care if it doesn't make sense. A gullibility test of sorts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Borgminer

Activity: 758
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 05:13:12 AM

Another thing to look at the small investor is no longer able to sell their waste . you have to have 33 percent share to be able to sell .  otherwise you just keep on letting the cycles restart and just collect earnings Sad

Withdraws process is going slower as well .   Took 1 day for bitcoin now ill test paypal .
ReaLm85

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 09:39:33 AM

Another thing to look at the small investor is no longer able to sell their waste . you have to have 33 percent share to be able to sell .  otherwise you just keep on letting the cycles restart and just collect earnings Sad

Withdraws process is going slower as well .   Took 1 day for bitcoin now ill test paypal .
U can ask support for activate SELL BUTTON just write them email... Omg...
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 10:21:12 AM

Most ppls who call scam, they is scammers with bitcoin. No one cares. I dont trust bitcoin.

So Italy's Financial Authority (CONSOB), who has since blocked the Recyclix website after reporting that they refused to provide the requested information which would have shown if they were a legitimate operation, are scammers themselves are they?

Why would a legitimate operation fail to provide information requested by the authorities which could have exonerated them?

The answer is that a legitimate business would not deny the request. Recyclix are running a scam, that's why they refused and that is why Italy has blocked their website.

Whatever you say, Italy, has blocked, "bla bla bla", I think its other reason, maybe Italians dont have good authentications or other things.

Your 'other reasons' are ridiculous when the simple truth is not what 'I' say but, rather, what the actual investigation conducted by CONSOB says, namely:

This means CONSOB asked for contractual documentation which could have proven their legitimacy, but Recyclix wouldn't provide it.

This is not my opinion, shill, it is objective fact.

So I ask you again, why would they refuse to provide the Italian Financial Authorities with the paperwork which could have exonerated them? If they were a legitimate operation they would have the documentation to prove such, but they do not because they are not.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Borgminer

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 11:14:27 AM

Most ppls who call scam, they is scammers with bitcoin. No one cares. I dont trust bitcoin.

So Italy's Financial Authority (CONSOB), who has since blocked the Recyclix website after reporting that they refused to provide the requested information which would have shown if they were a legitimate operation, are scammers themselves are they?

Why would a legitimate operation fail to provide information requested by the authorities which could have exonerated them?

The answer is that a legitimate business would not deny the request. Recyclix are running a scam, that's why they refused and that is why Italy has blocked their website.

Whatever you say, Italy, has blocked, "bla bla bla", I think its other reason, maybe Italians dont have good authentications or other things.

Your 'other reasons' are ridiculous when the simple truth is not what 'I' say but, rather, what the actual investigation conducted by CONSOB says, namely:

This means CONSOB asked for contractual documentation which could have proven their legitimacy, but Recyclix wouldn't provide it.

This is not my opinion, shill, it is objective fact.

So I ask you again, why would they refuse to provide the Italian Financial Authorities with the paperwork which could have exonerated them? If they were a legitimate operation they would have the documentation to prove such, but they do not because they are not.

Cryptodevil has been right on many occasions . I believe he is right on this one as well .
Borgminer

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 11:22:26 AM

U can ask support for activate SELL BUTTON just write them email... Omg...

Already did about a month ago . I just forgot to mention it . OMG ...
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 02:11:15 PM

So today we learn that Recyclix has stopped their Asian 'investors' from withdrawing through bank wire transfer:

Don't forget their recent security-change-for-your-convenience of locking your account for five weeks if you enable bitcoin withdrawals. I'm sure their Asian 'investors' are perfectly fine with this, though, right?

Apparently not:

Recyclix respond to valid criticism of their abrupt and unfair changes by essentially telling their users that if they don't like it they can leave, after jumping through a bunch of hoops and likely still getting their account locked for five weeks first, of course.

This ponzi is definitely unravelling.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 01:02:19 PM

Most retarded reply EVER.

cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 07:13:28 AM

Remember when I said these scammers had pulled the plug on bank wire transfers for Asian 'investors'?

Seems I was wrong, they're doing it for ALL non-SEPA (non-EU) customers.

^^^ ALL currently pending bank wire transfer withdrawal requests are cancelled? So not only are they blocking non-EU users from using bank transfers to receive their money, they are blocking those requests made from BEFORE the announcement of this arbitrary decision.

Everything these scammers are doing now is nothing more than the desperate actions of a collapsing ponzi, designed to keep the amount of money being removed from the system to an absolute minimum for as long as possible.

Because, even if those people who have had their withdrawals cancelled opt to receive it through PayPal, they will be restricted to EUR500 per transaction, with a maximum now imposed by Recyclix of two transactions a week:

But, remember, you can withdraw up to EUR2500 in Bitcoin per transaction, right? Only after having had your account automatically locked for the next five weeks because you've enabled Bitcoin withdrawals, of course.

ReaLm85

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 09:59:15 AM

Remember when I said these scammers had pulled the plug on bank wire transfers for Asian 'investors'?

Seems I was wrong, they're doing it for ALL non-SEPA (non-EU) customers.

^^^ ALL currently pending bank wire transfer withdrawal requests are cancelled? So not only are they blocking non-EU users from using bank transfers to receive their money, they are blocking those requests made from BEFORE the announcement of this arbitrary decision.

Everything these scammers are doing now is nothing more than the desperate actions of a collapsing ponzi, designed to keep the amount of money being removed from the system to an absolute minimum for as long as possible.

Because, even if those people who have had their withdrawals cancelled opt to receive it through PayPal, they will be restricted to EUR500 per transaction, with a maximum now imposed by Recyclix of two transactions a week:

But, remember, you can withdraw up to EUR2500 in Bitcoin per transaction, right? Only after having had your account automatically locked for the next five weeks because you've enabled Bitcoin withdrawals, of course.

No way, non-sepa bank withdraws was stopped??? You always blame recyclix? I think its not recyclix fault, its banks sucks.
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 10:23:52 AM

You always blame recyclix? I think its not recyclix fault, its banks sucks.

Which part of that announcement sounds like their bank decided to stop non-SEPA withdrawals? This was a decision taken solely by Recyclix only two days after saying that it just needed users to provide up-to-date ID documentation for bank wire withdrawals.

Why tell users that ALL pending non-EU wire transfers would also be cancelled? It is extremely unprofessional and highly suspicious for a company to impose a restriction which retroactively cancels the many legitimate withdrawal requests they already had received and for which they had only just advised that a suitable ID document would be sufficient?

As far as their claim goes, the bank hasn't banned Recyclix from making non-EU payments, Recyclix has simply decided they want to stop offering it. But why cancel ALL the outstanding non-EU bank transfer withdrawals that had already been requested?

It is unacceptable behaviour, but not surprising for a ponzi scam haemorrhaging money as the withdrawal requests stack up

ricardosuperx

Activity: 109
Merit: 13

A positive attitude changes everything *_*

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 10:02:06 PM

The drop in incoming 'investor' deposits of new funds must be making it *real* hard for this ponzi to cover the increasing size of the withdrawal requests now, hence the prevalence of queries about incomplete transfers, blocked accounts and contradictory replies from the Recyclix scammers.

First up, we have the make-a-change-to-your-account-and-see-it-blocked-from-withdrawals-for-five-weeks functionality, for your benefit of course!

Disappointing recyclix

ricardosuperx

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 10:03:43 PM

You always blame recyclix? I think its not recyclix fault, its banks sucks.

Which part of that announcement sounds like their bank decided to stop non-SEPA withdrawals? This was a decision taken solely by Recyclix only two days after saying that it just needed users to provide up-to-date ID documentation for bank wire withdrawals.

Why tell users that ALL pending non-EU wire transfers would also be cancelled? It is extremely unprofessional and highly suspicious for a company to impose a restriction which retroactively cancels the many legitimate withdrawal requests they already had received and for which they had only just advised that a suitable ID document would be sufficient?

As far as their claim goes, the bank hasn't banned Recyclix from making non-EU payments, Recyclix has simply decided they want to stop offering it. But why cancel ALL the outstanding non-EU bank transfer withdrawals that had already been requested?

It is unacceptable behaviour, but not surprising for a ponzi scam haemorrhaging money as the withdrawal requests stack up

I think at any moment they're going to run away.

ricardosuperx

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 10:04:42 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2017, 10:26:18 PM by ricardosuperx

I have 2FA enabled since 2016 and always use the same BTC address for withdrawals. This week my payment is pending !!!!!!!! Support does not respond and it looks like Recyclix has collapsed ... SCAM! PONZI! SCAMMERS!

Many users have pending payment

The Scammers were in Brazil last week

The news is in Portuguese http://www.ourinhosnoticias.com.br/noticia.asp?cod=10376

ReaLm85

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 10:48:15 PM

I have 2FA enabled since 2016 and always use the same BTC address for withdrawals. This week my payment is pending !!!!!!!! Support does not respond and it looks like Recyclix has collapsed ... SCAM! PONZI! SCAMMERS!

The news is in Portuguese http://www.ourinhosnoticias.com.br/noticia.asp?cod=10376
On this week all staff members in Austria so you cant wait? No scam here. If u want to get your money, confirm your authentication first!!! Pending payments never be gone, its all normal process, wait they come back from Austria, and you get your money!!!! Its not first time when recyclix pays 1-2 weeks later from your order confirmation. So keep your mouth shut up and wait!!!
ricardosuperx

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 11:21:09 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2017, 11:35:56 PM by ricardosuperx

On this week all staff members in Austria so you cant wait? No scam here. If u want to get your money, confirm your authentication first!!! Pending payments never be gone, its all normal process, wait they come back from Austria, and you get your money!!!! Its not first time when recyclix pays 1-2 weeks later from your order confirmation. So keep your mouth shut up and wait!!!
You fool !!!! I said that I have 2FA enabled since 2016 and always use the same BTC address for withdrawals ... Of course, I confirm the 6 numbers code from google authenticator and the email. I always did it! Always received correctly! But now Recyclix does not pay ... SCAMMMMM !!! I have a payment pending 5 days ago OK? many users have pending payment

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 11:39:41 PM

So the whole virtual office including all support people went on a road trip or something?

I'm still trying to understand how this makes sense to you, even if it somehow magically was true. Looks like you're just lying through your teeth due to your heavy bags. How much did you sink into this ponzi?
blockcha1n

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 11:40:43 PM

I remember registering for an account there. But then saw it did not equal up so I just quit after one day of using it.
Now to see it was scam. I am not one bit surprised.
They can not sustain with out more people investing and that is recycling their money and that is only way they can survive is no way to survive at all. Undecided

YOLOdice.comFast 1% Edge Dice GameJackpotsRakebackPlay / Earn / Invest

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ReaLm85

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 11:57:16 PM

Whatever I go away from this disinformation forum BYE BYE
Psilocke

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:10:44 PM

Hi all.
Im living in Warsaw. Its not true Recyclix have any office on Solidarności 115.
IT also not true they have factory in Lomza.
If anybody want I can go on the weekend to Solidarności and make a video or photo how it looks.
Lomza its only 120 km from Warsaw that means 1-1,5 h in car. I can make photo or video from that "factory".

And yes this is a scam.

Sorry for my English Im not good in this language.
Take care all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: