Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:33:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 [346] 347 348 349 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you quit your day job to go full time on bitcoin?  (Read 459156 times)
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:54:56 PM

Are you inspired by those bitcoin millionaires? Are you thinking of filing a resignation letter on your day job (if you have any) and focus on bitcoin instead?

Me? I do have a day job and I consider bitcoin as my side job. I don't want to lose that another source of income just because bitcoin is awesome.

I will find a way to earn more from bitcoin, I will quit my day job.
But now I think it's really riscky for me.
that's indeed very risky especially if you don't experienced on bitcoin,don't have any business and you just quitting your job for the sake of bitcoin and trying with only confidence and don't thinking about it twice,there's no guarantee you can make bitcoin and fulfill your daily needs though
This, but I will also add that if you quit your job you don’t know when you will get another one and what pay you will get, in my country if you lose your job, you will need to look for months to find a new one.

That's true same is the scenario in my country, first  of all its very hard to find job and if you get a job then you need to compromise in salary and if you quit that job and  there is gap in your carrier then no new company will entertain you.
Yeah, it is a shame that things are like that but I cannot change it and things are even worst as you get older because no one wants to hire you because of your age.

Yeah every company prefers to hire fresh blood who are more energetic and hard working and it will be really difficult for you to find a job at an elder age and even if you get the job you won't work with the same energy.

That the sad truth, companies prefers young professionals to hire than older ones but there are really instances that the older ones with high experiences in relation to the position the latter is applying will be hired preferably than the young one that has less to no experience at all. If I am the company hiring, I will not focus on the age or experiences, I'll focus on the attitude of the applicant.
It always consider the experience more experience it will has huge amount of salary unlike the fresh graduate applicant they will accept how much salary you give and also it is good to promote the old employee in your company than hiring some oldies with higher position as starting.
Which is another reason to hire fresh graduates, and experienced worked can command a bigger salary than any guy with no experience and as such companies don’t want to hire him any longer.

Companies will prefer to hire fresh graduates but at lower salary and fresher will accept whatever salary he is offered as he wants to get started with his professional life and gain experience.

yeah especially during these times. iif you're someone who's just trying to find a job, then i think it would be good if you would consider going full time on bitcoin as it would be hard nowadays specially if you're beyond 30 years of age. it may take time while you're still starting, but i think bitcoin  has a potential of supporting someone's career

Agreed bitcoin can build up your career and can give you good income even if you don't have a full time job as it will take care of your expenses and improve your standard of living.

maudevang

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:57:42 PM

No I would never do this, there are way too many risks and I think its not smart to do this too, I think its way too risky to do right now, no one knows what is gonna happen with the bitcoin.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:15:54 PM

No I would never do this, there are way too many risks and I think its not smart to do this too, I think its way too risky to do right now, no one knows what is gonna happen with the bitcoin.
if you can get more income leave work to work full time in bitcoin is not a wrong step, no one can guarantee you will never be fired from your job is not that isn't a risk too.

socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:24:46 PM

Are you inspired by those bitcoin millionaires? Are you thinking of filing a resignation letter on your day job (if you have any) and focus on bitcoin instead?

Me? I do have a day job and I consider bitcoin as my side job. I don't want to lose that another source of income just because bitcoin is awesome.

that's indeed very risky especially if you don't experienced on bitcoin,don't have any business and you just quitting your job for the sake of bitcoin and trying with only confidence and don't thinking about it twice,there's no guarantee you can make bitcoin and fulfill your daily needs though
This, but I will also add that if you quit your job you don’t know when you will get another one and what pay you will get, in my country if you lose your job, you will need to look for months to find a new one.

That's true same is the scenario in my country, first  of all its very hard to find job and if you get a job then you need to compromise in salary and if you quit that job and  there is gap in your carrier then no new company will entertain you.
Yeah, it is a shame that things are like that but I cannot change it and things are even worst as you get older because no one wants to hire you because of your age.

Yeah every company prefers to hire fresh blood who are more energetic and hard working and it will be really difficult for you to find a job at an elder age and even if you get the job you won't work with the same energy.

That the sad truth, companies prefers young professionals to hire than older ones but there are really instances that the older ones with high experiences in relation to the position the latter is applying will be hired preferably than the young one that has less to no experience at all. If I am the company hiring, I will not focus on the age or experiences, I'll focus on the attitude of the applicant.
It always consider the experience more experience it will has huge amount of salary unlike the fresh graduate applicant they will accept how much salary you give and also it is good to promote the old employee in your company than hiring some oldies with higher position as starting.
Which is another reason to hire fresh graduates, and experienced worked can command a bigger salary than any guy with no experience and as such companies don’t want to hire him any longer.

Companies will prefer to hire fresh graduates but at lower salary and fresher will accept whatever salary he is offered as he wants to get started with his professional life and gain experience.

yeah especially during these times. iif you're someone who's just trying to find a job, then i think it would be good if you would consider going full time on bitcoin as it would be hard nowadays specially if you're beyond 30 years of age. it may take time while you're still starting, but i think bitcoin  has a potential of supporting someone's career

Agreed bitcoin can build up your career and can give you good income even if you don't have a full time job as it will take care of your expenses and improve your standard of living.
Honestly there is no assurance that you can gain a good earnings in bitcoin since its all about online here anytime you can be scam or did not receive any payment from your service..  its still the best that you have a job in real life..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:39:21 PM

Honestly there is no assurance that you can gain a good earnings in bitcoin since its all about online here anytime you can be scam or did not receive any payment from your service..  its still the best that you have a job in real life..

That's right its always good to have a full time job instead of depending only on bitcoins as it can be risky if price drops or it gets disappear in future, so its good to treat bitcoin as an extra income.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1344
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 06:50:05 PM

That's right its always good to have a full time job instead of depending only on bitcoins as it can be risky if price drops or it gets disappear in future, so its good to treat bitcoin as an extra income.
Collecting bitcoin is good only just for your extra income or side job that you can not spend it all just for savings and to have a chance to be rich in the future.. if oyu work in bitcoin and live with bitcoin i think you are just hardly earn bitcoins.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:59:41 PM

Collecting bitcoin is good only just for your extra income or side job that you can not spend it all just for savings and to have a chance to be rich in the future.. if oyu work in bitcoin and live with bitcoin i think you are just hardly earn bitcoins.

That's right and people who have invested huge capital in trading are only the one who are earning a living from bitcoin and its not possible for an average person who is earning it in limited ways.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 01:50:18 PM

If only I am satisfied enough with my income here in bitcoin, I would have quit my job already. The thing is I do not have enough skills that can be in demand online, I am just an accountant and I believe that my chance online is only in trading and investing and that is not a work for me because there is no assurance that I can make profit all the time.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
lucki777

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 02:25:18 PM

i think i never fell the nee to quit my day job for bitcoin as i am still giving good time tom bitcoin even during my day job time.  so i do not need to give my day job for bitcoin as i am also receiving a good salary from my job therefore i cannot afford to quit my day time job.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 04:34:39 PM

If only I am satisfied enough with my income here in bitcoin, I would have quit my job already. The thing is I do not have enough skills that can be in demand online, I am just an accountant and I believe that my chance online is only in trading and investing and that is not a work for me because there is no assurance that I can make profit all the time.

If there's a time that you will be satisfied with your income in bitcoin then don't quit your job.

You will not feel your bitcoin earnings if you always spend your bitcoin. Let your salary in real life job cover all your expenses and just saved bitcoins.
hakanbalta577

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 04:38:56 PM

i think i never fell the nee to quit my day job for bitcoin as i am still giving good time tom bitcoin even during my day job time.  so i do not need to give my day job for bitcoin as i am also receiving a good salary from my job therefore i cannot afford to quit my day time job.
Yes like you no one will ever wanna quit his full time job in which he is settled and if earning a good money then why would anyone quit it for bitcoin,even thats the advantage if you are earning from both,then all your bitcoin earnings can go to savings or investements.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 06:21:18 PM

Yes like you no one will ever wanna quit his full time job in which he is settled and if earning a good money then why would anyone quit it for bitcoin,even thats the advantage if you are earning from both,then all your bitcoin earnings can go to savings or investements.
If you are just earning bitcoin through signature campaigns then maintaining your job while earning bitcoin is easy. But if you are planning to put up a blog or something related to that you need to contribute more time for it in order to earn a decent amount. But I know many people can maintain a job and also have a blog on his own on which he would earn money.
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 09:31:58 PM

I honestly would never stop with my day job because this will turn me into someone that has to pay for everything with the bitcoin.
This means if the bitcoin will not go well I also would fall down and end up poor most likely.

Shady

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Life is a game, you either play it or get played.

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 12:25:00 AM

It's exciting to see Bitcoin Millionaires this early in stage development.

Over the years i've seen many people get rich as well as come up with large faucet followings to attain it that way.

In a matter of years BTC will spiral and the alt-coins may be the only way to lucky riches because of distribution similarities unless news about upcoming enhancements comes up to differentiate them.

blackmagician

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 12:39:54 AM

Over the years i've seen many people get rich as well as come up with large faucet followings to attain it that way.

In a matter of years BTC will spiral and the alt-coins may be the only way to lucky riches because of distribution similarities unless news about upcoming enhancements comes up to differentiate them.
Those millionares are the ones who believed in btc that the price will go up after years. And those who are not are blaming theirselves until now.

Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 01:43:26 AM

Those millionares are the ones who believed in btc that the price will go up after years. And those who are not are blaming theirselves until now.
Some became millionaire because of the significant increase of bitcoin and until now they are still here and they have the ability to manipulate the price in their favor, good for them as they do not need to work anymore just to earn a little income, they are letting their money work for them.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:32:30 AM

Some became millionaire because of the significant increase of bitcoin and until now they are still here and they have the ability to manipulate the price in their favor, good for them as they do not need to work anymore just to earn a little income, they are letting their money work for them.

Those are the early adoptors who bought bitcoins at the cheaper rate and now enjoying the huge profits with it and they will never prefer to go with full time job as here they are making good money.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:38:14 AM

If you know you can earn more money with bitcoin than your regular job then i think you should not care for that risk if bitcoin would survive or not because we all know that bitcoin still has a long way to go and you can earn some good money until then with it if you really know some good source of income.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:57:29 AM

If you know you can earn more money with bitcoin than your regular job then i think you should not care for that risk if bitcoin would survive or not because we all know that bitcoin still has a long way to go and you can earn some good money until then with it if you really know some good source of income.

Bitcoin will surely survive in long term but there would be a day which would be an end of bitcoins and if we haven't made enough money by then  with bitcoins then it will be hard to survive after that.

trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 09:20:53 AM

Quit from real job and focus at bitcoin is my plan, in the end of year, arround december i will do it, i will resign from realjob and focus to bitcoin.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Pages: « 1 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 [346] 347 348 349 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: