Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:57:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 [312] 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you quit your day job to go full time on bitcoin?  (Read 459156 times)
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 10:57:16 AM

I will not quit my day job to go full time on bitcoin because bitcoin will not be able to pay my bills since I won't earn enough so I don't take that risk.
well. it depend on the person and his skills and on the work what he is doing. bitcoin is full of opportunities but not for newbies and for whom who can't do anything.
if you have a good skill you can earn good money. (skill must be related to the internet, Information technology or crypto currency)
Evansloin

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 10:58:29 AM

I will not quit my day job for bitcoin cause bitcoin is no stable income and I need that for my life cause I have to pay mortgage insurances etc and with bitcoin I can't pay for that.
Mirardowyn

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 11:10:50 AM

Off course why would i not quit my day job to go full into the bitcoin i dont think there are allot o fpeople think like this why would the go full into the bitcoin as they need to know that the price of the bitcoin wil ldrop allot
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 11:54:20 AM

I will not quit my day job for bitcoin cause bitcoin is no stable income and I need that for my life cause I have to pay mortgage insurances etc and with bitcoin I can't pay for that.

It is really hard if you are going to quit your day job and you are not sure what you are going to enter in bitcoin industry.

And why you are going to exchange your full time day job if you are earning good profit with it and you have a lot of benefits and incentives for being employed there.

It is better if you are going to work for both jobs, in your day job and bitcoin job.

Vires in Numeris
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 11:56:34 AM

It is really hard if you are going to quit your day job and you are not sure what you are going to enter in bitcoin industry.

And why you are going to exchange your full time day job if you are earning good profit with it and you have a lot of benefits and incentives for being employed there.

It is better if you are going to work for both jobs, in your day job and bitcoin job.

To be rich in future, I think we should have hunger for money, and if you are hungry for money then you will surely make extra efforts to earn it, and if you can manage to work on both, then you can expect higher income.
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 12:46:05 PM

To be rich in future, I think we should have hunger for money, and if you are hungry for money then you will surely make extra efforts to earn it, and if you can manage to work on both, then you can expect higher income.
That's what you called the law of attraction, where you always think of making money, when in your mentality is all about money that is when you will strive hard to do things that would give you money, you can think of investing and any possible ways just to have your goal.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 01:47:53 PM

That's what you called the law of attraction, where you always think of making money, when in your mentality is all about money that is when you will strive hard to do things that would give you money, you can think of investing and any possible ways just to have your goal.

Yeah and with bitcoins I think we are attracted and also addicted to have more and more amount of coins to make best profits in future and which can surely make us rich.
rektDude

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 02:10:20 PM

I never want to quit my day job because i am earning allot of money with it and i dont think that allot of people like to quit just go full into the bitcoin and no one wants that.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 02:12:40 PM

But i think it is better to be rich by doing what you like or passion. You enjoy what you do everyday without getting bored if you like what you are doing. It gets boring and tiring everyday if you just make money but you don't like your work. Dreaming becoming rich is not bad but if you're taking advantage to others is not right.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 02:16:06 PM

iam quit in my job if i have much bitcoin
and with my bitcoin can use bitcoin for living, so with earn bitcoin can living
this 1000 bitcoin can bitcoin for living
 have 1000 bitcoin iam leave and resign in my job in office
before that happens of course you need to work hard to earn more bitcoin for the future so that you don't need to apply on any job to work hard tooo
if someone donated you a 1000 bitcoin what would you do? are you going to quit your job to fulfill the bitcoin and trade it into cash and build your own business?
Icathia

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 02:16:20 PM

I wont quit my day job to go full on bitcoin because I don't know how to fill 8 hours a day purely with bitcoin.
I'm not really a trader and with investing you can't actively work towards something so I'd be afking the whole day which is a waste of time.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1135

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 02:31:13 PM

iam quit in my job if i have much bitcoin
and with my bitcoin can use bitcoin for living, so with earn bitcoin can living
this 1000 bitcoin can bitcoin for living
 have 1000 bitcoin iam leave and resign in my job in office
before that happens of course you need to work hard to earn more bitcoin for the future so that you don't need to apply on any job to work hard tooo
if someone donated you a 1000 bitcoin what would you do? are you going to quit your job to fulfill the bitcoin and trade it into cash and build your own business?

For sure he would do that since 1k btc is no joke  money it would convert to $600000 as of  this  moment on the current price of bitcoin which is trully a huge amount to make business. But if  hes wise enough for sure those coins would be invested and  hold some of them. Quiting day job just for  bitcoin would  be a risky thing to do.

chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 02:35:06 PM

I wont quit my day job to go full on bitcoin because I don't know how to fill 8 hours a day purely with bitcoin.
I'm not really a trader and with investing you can't actively work towards something so I'd be afking the whole day which is a waste of time.

Yes if you don't have methods of earning it in different ways then its better not to risk your full time job by getting full time in bitcoins as you never know what price it will be holding in future.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 02:39:13 PM

Yes if you don't have methods of earning it in different ways then its better not to risk your full time job by getting full time in bitcoins as you never know what price it will be holding in future.

If I am asked to quit maybe I will just lie. Pretending I have already quitted my day job and doing another work for bitcoin profits. I would prefer online so they wont see me still going to work. It will just be harder for flexibility is needed.a
HilbillyFred

Activity: 298

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 02:49:13 PM

I would love to do this but as other saids what are you going to do the whole day with bitcoin? Maybe trading but even that you can't spend full hours on.
For this reason I see bitcoin more as a side job than a main full time job which I have right now so I wont quit it.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 02:58:29 PM

But i think it is better to be rich by doing what you like or passion. You enjoy what you do everyday without getting bored if you like what you are doing. It gets boring and tiring everyday if you just make money but you don't like your work. Dreaming becoming rich is not bad but if you're taking advantage to others is not right.

I do not think you will ever progress if you do not want what you are doing, so much more to be rich. But if you are doing something for something that you like , example money, then you will be  more motivated to do more.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 03:00:46 PM

I would love to do this but as other saids what are you going to do the whole day with bitcoin? Maybe trading but even that you can't spend full hours on.
For this reason I see bitcoin more as a side job than a main full time job which I have right now so I wont quit it.

Bitcoin is always good as an extra income and we cannot afford to make it an mainstream income, as our day job offers us many benefits and security which is totally missing in bitcoins.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 05:14:48 PM

No, I will never prefer to quit my job for bitcoins as I am not sure what will be the future of bitcoin and what value it will be holding, job offers me financial security and also retirement benefits to me and my family.
Well thats a good decission that you will never quit job for bitcoin because bitcoin will be a sideline only and you can earn more than your salary by bitcoins but if you can earn more bitcoin than your salary probably i will quit my job to focus on bitcoin so that i can pursue my dream and not to continue dreaming it.
If you are young and healthy I don’t see why you cannot do both that way you get the benefits of a regular job, like a pension, healthcare, etc. And you also get the benefits of bitcoin, a great investment, low fees, etc.
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 06:19:32 PM

No, I will never prefer to quit my job for bitcoins as I am not sure what will be the future of bitcoin and what value it will be holding, job offers me financial security and also retirement benefits to me and my family.
Well thats a good decission that you will never quit job for bitcoin because bitcoin will be a sideline only and you can earn more than your salary by bitcoins but if you can earn more bitcoin than your salary probably i will quit my job to focus on bitcoin so that i can pursue my dream and not to continue dreaming it.
If you are young and healthy I don’t see why you cannot do both that way you get the benefits of a regular job, like a pension, healthcare, etc. And you also get the benefits of bitcoin, a great investment, low fees, etc.

If you can manage to earn from both of them then it will be well and good for you as it will increase your monthly income and if bitcoin survives in future then you can think of  quitting your job once you have enough savings.
livinglegend

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 11:03:38 PM

Well, if the job pays more  than what I currently earn,  and if there is a good  level of stability, then I could  accept it, without big problems.
Pages: « 1 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 [312] 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: