Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:18:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 [324] 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you quit your day job to go full time on bitcoin?  (Read 459156 times)
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 12:10:34 PM

This is going to be very different from person to person. If a person works in a low paying job ant he finds about bitcoin and manages to get work full time on  a crypto project which pays him better, then it makes sense for him to quit his old job and get into the cryto project. On the other hand, if the crypto project which he plans to work doesn't pays him well, then he shouldn't be quitting his day job.
that's true , who the hell want to leave a good paying work for something uncertain?
bitcoin job are suited for a freelancer ,
unless there is a clear job like maintain a mining farm ,
or creating an altcoin project etc ,
you are worth to quit and do that project .

I was guilty of it. I quit my job for bitcoin endeavor like 3-4 months ago. My return after quitting my day job was not even a quarter of my Monthly income. Good thing that I am now working with my clients again and have learned a very valuable lesson to not leave your post when you are not sure enough to where you are going to be.
really? you did it already for serious?
i just wondering what bitcoin job you did that time?
sounds like crazy indeed if you do it for something uncertain job / project ,
you may can consider to quit if you are offered to work on a company like coinbase or similar companies.
Left the real job and possible the biggest source of income, that bring you safety isnt a wise step to do, im sorry you had to learn it on the hard way, developers are able to earn well doing small jobs, but i do believe they keep into their main work, soo they get a extra source into bitcoin, even earning a big ammount with bitcoins i wouldnt left my job, as it will affect in when i wanna retire later.
if you have a passion on something like computer stuff , coding etc ,
i guess it will be worth for you to leave the main job and move to bitcoin job ,
as long as it is have a better paycheck and allowance if there ,
why not you do it?
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1134

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 01:49:35 PM

This is going to be very different from person to person. If a person works in a low paying job ant he finds about bitcoin and manages to get work full time on  a crypto project which pays him better, then it makes sense for him to quit his old job and get into the cryto project. On the other hand, if the crypto project which he plans to work doesn't pays him well, then he shouldn't be quitting his day job.
that's true , who the hell want to leave a good paying work for something uncertain?
bitcoin job are suited for a freelancer ,
unless there is a clear job like maintain a mining farm ,
or creating an altcoin project etc ,
you are worth to quit and do that project .

I was guilty of it. I quit my job for bitcoin endeavor like 3-4 months ago. My return after quitting my day job was not even a quarter of my Monthly income. Good thing that I am now working with my clients again and have learned a very valuable lesson to not leave your post when you are not sure enough to where you are going to be.
really? you did it already for serious?
i just wondering what bitcoin job you did that time?
sounds like crazy indeed if you do it for something uncertain job / project ,
you may can consider to quit if you are offered to work on a company like coinbase or similar companies.
Left the real job and possible the biggest source of income, that bring you safety isnt a wise step to do, im sorry you had to learn it on the hard way, developers are able to earn well doing small jobs, but i do believe they keep into their main work, soo they get a extra source into bitcoin, even earning a big ammount with bitcoins i wouldnt left my job, as it will affect in when i wanna retire later.
if you have a passion on something like computer stuff , coding etc ,
i guess it will be worth for you to leave the main job and move to bitcoin job ,
as long as it is have a better paycheck and allowance if there ,
why not you do it?

You are right, even  on myself  if  i posses those skills i would really  leave my daily job since the real opportunity and money is here  on online world you could able to  earn  more money  compared on your daily job. There are  lots of projects  here which really suits  on that skills. but if you dont have skills then its better to stay  on your regular  job.

Superbitzz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 04:35:09 PM

no i wont and i do not thing anyone will ever risk their jobs well if i do something like this then ofcourse bitcoin should give me triple profit than my salary

Me too and I would say that we need to think 100 times before we are going to decide if we are willing to quit our day job to our full time bitcoin. Because I am getting paid well to my full time job but somehow earning with bitcoins are good enough too but I can just work anytime I want in bitcoin because trading is very flexible way of investment.
and i have the same condition, i can also give a good time to bitcoin during my day job, therefore i also not going to quit my day job because it is my permanent source of income and i run and support my whole family from my salary.
krishna1

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 05:05:07 PM

well i can think about it if it gives me better money by which i can atleast stay 2months safly its not that hard but money needs time to grow more miney from them like if i joined trading then i have to give time to it and i will get a good profit at tge end of the month

krishna1

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 05:05:44 PM

well i can think about it if it gives me better money by which i can atleast stay 2months safly its not that hard but money needs time to grow more miney from them like if i joined trading then i have to give time to it and i will get a good profit at tge end of the month

Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1344
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 05:22:51 PM

you have a points it needs a patience before you can get a good profit.. but for me its a good thing to choose that two while you are in your day job you can also earnings bitcoins here in our forum in signature campaign.. if we full time in bitcoin we are just earning few bitcoins and i think we can not live in bitcoin unless if you have your own business.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 05:25:57 PM

Quitting your job is not good according to me. Having a part-time earning in bitcoin is good as long as you have your own business or job. Full time on bitcoin would also not be helpful since the price volatility is there and you may waste a lot of time on bitcoin as well. However it is better if you keep a steady balance between both.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 05:58:27 PM

Quitting your job is not good according to me. Having a part-time earning in bitcoin is good as long as you have your own business or job. Full time on bitcoin would also not be helpful since the price volatility is there and you may waste a lot of time on bitcoin as well. However it is better if you keep a steady balance between both.
Yeah right its more important than living in bitcoin.. because doing job locally is 100% sure that you can get the exact amount of your salary than living in bitcoin that you did not know how much you can earn daily or weekly.. its just good to make it as hobby to earn extra for emergency or for your future.
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 06:21:30 PM

No, i have not reached that stage. I have a job and i earn bitcoin by taking part in signature campaign.
But earning is very little.just now, i have started trading.But when i start receiving considerable amount of bitcoins, then i will just quit my job and start enjoying financial freedom
Icathia

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 09:16:29 PM

No, i have not reached that stage. I have a job and i earn bitcoin by taking part in signature campaign.
But earning is very little.just now, i have started trading.But when i start receiving considerable amount of bitcoins, then i will just quit my job and start enjoying financial freedom

I also would never do this, there are way too many risks and due to that its not worth doing that.
Maybe if the bitcoin gets bigger its worth it.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:11:54 PM

so naive if someone leaving their established work for a bitcoin freelance work?

of course not , say you have a job and guaranteed you to work for the next 20 years worth and enough to make you keep alive in this hard world but then you decide to quit and working for being a freelancer?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
useless4

Activity: 389

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:25:24 PM

no i wont and i do not thing anyone will ever risk their jobs well if i do something like this then ofcourse bitcoin should give me triple profit than my salary

Me too and I would say that we need to think 100 times before we are going to decide if we are willing to quit our day job to our full time bitcoin. Because I am getting paid well to my full time job but somehow earning with bitcoins are good enough too but I can just work anytime I want in bitcoin because trading is very flexible way of investment.
you are right, i think that it would be better to actually not quit your job because you would actually not get stable profit

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bingegee

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 02:01:51 AM

I never want to quit my day job because i am earning allot of money with it and i dont think that allot of people like to quit just go full into the bitcoin and no one wants that.
So far as my living expenses, I can't quit my job to devote to bitcoin. I look like the development of special coins, every day I will take some time to study the bitcoin. I have some savings when I would quit working full-time bitcoin
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 02:24:41 AM

I already compute my salary and my income on bitcoin world and it has a big difference between my monthly salary and bitcoin in my salary i get 30,000 Thousand a Month or 625 Dollars a month and thats big amount for me so support my family and my self also and in bitcoin my earnings there are not enough bitcoin is just addition to my monthly salary.

That is a good salary and if you are earning that amount then its better to continue with it and keeping bitcoin as an extra income will increase the level of your monthly income.
Thats true i have a good salary in my job and i will never quit my job because of bitcoin if the bitcoin give me lots more than i get in my salary then i will and i will find a sideline too to make more profit and help my family.
Not a lot of people today can earn their living with bitcoin, especially if you live in a first world country, but to use bitcoin as a part time job and side income is great since you don’t have schedules and you can work as much as you like.
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 02:46:39 AM

I never want to quit my day job because i am earning allot of money with it and i dont think that allot of people like to quit just go full into the bitcoin and no one wants that.
So far as my living expenses, I can't quit my job to devote to bitcoin. I look like the development of special coins, every day I will take some time to study the bitcoin. I have some savings when I would quit working full-time bitcoin

Me too I will not going to quit my bitcoin job but I won't quit my daily job also. So it is really hard to sacrifice any of them especially when you are getting sufficient for your daily needs for your daily job and making bitcoin as another source of profit. Don't sacrifice any of them what you need to do is just keep on working to them and proper time management.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 03:06:50 AM

Me too I will not going to quit my bitcoin job but I won't quit my daily job also. So it is really hard to sacrifice any of them especially when you are getting sufficient for your daily needs for your daily job and making bitcoin as another source of profit. Don't sacrifice any of them what you need to do is just keep on working to them and proper time management.
Just do both if you can, but in my case if I will be force to choose I would be willing to quit my job and work for bitcoin. My situation is that I worked far from my family so with working with bitcoin I think I can enjoy the privilege of working in my home and I will be with my family.

madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 03:39:09 AM

Just do both if you can, but in my case if I will be force to choose I would be willing to quit my job and work for bitcoin. My situation is that I worked far from my family so with working with bitcoin I think I can enjoy the privilege of working in my home and I will be with my family.
For me i do not like to exchange my job into working in bitcoin, bitcoin is just great as other source of income and having regular job is for a lifetime and to stable our life and why you choose to be more complicated if you work in bitcoin.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 03:52:55 AM

For me i do not like to exchange my job into working in bitcoin, bitcoin is just great as other source of income and having regular job is for a lifetime and to stable our life and why you choose to be more complicated if you work in bitcoin.
If that is your decision we need to respect that, surely you like your job and that is giving you good benefits as you cannot sacrifice it for bitcoin. Me, really hard to choose by now but I am happy to enjoy both.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1129

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 04:06:02 AM

Agree with you why we should  switch to more complicate things and compromising our day stable  job. Switching  to bitcoin is risky since its doesnt  even guarantee us that it would  last  for a lifetime compare on having a stable day  job as long  you are doing good you wont lost  that job for sure and you would really make living with it.

tabas

Activity: 3010
Merit: 744

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 05:02:27 AM

If that is your decision we need to respect that, surely you like your job and that is giving you good benefits as you cannot sacrifice it for bitcoin. Me, really hard to choose by now but I am happy to enjoy both.

Well everyone of us has their own point of view on why we are going to exchange our daily job to bitcoin. And why we are not going to exchange our daily job for it. But for me it is going to be better if we are not going to exchange anything and just going to remain working for both of them because they are going to be both profitable for us.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 [324] 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: