Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:50:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 [338] 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you quit your day job to go full time on bitcoin?  (Read 459156 times)
PetroffVany

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:36:15 PM

I have a permanent job so that I would love to do a better paying job with payment via bitcoin. This could novysit my welfare. It is difficult to answer but it is even more difficult to live for a small salary.
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:45:03 PM

Reference now bitcoin market, quit working full-time bitcoin is more risky, I will choose a part-time job, so I have much money, I am satisfied。

it's good to use bitcoin as part time job if you can manage your time.
but you must spend more energy to doing both of them, i spend arround 8hours for realjob and more than 5hours for part time job.

Yeah and if we want good and comfortable life in future then at this stage we should compromise with our social life as this is the time where we can put more efforts in earning money, things will not be the same once we get older.

Yeah if you're supporting a family or loved ones and need stable income, think going full time on bitcoin is a bit too risky. Even though it has potential and a lot of ways to earn, it's not as certain as having a stable job
Full time job gives us stable income and gives us an feeling of financial security which is never possible with bitcoin so its not wise to quit job for the sake of bitcoins.
kodoll

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 01:14:14 PM

I have a permanent job so that I would love to do a better paying job with payment via bitcoin. This could novysit my welfare. It is difficult to answer but it is even more difficult to live for a small salary.

I would suggest that don't ever waste your opportunity for having a permanent job. And even bitcoin pays you higher then it is better if you are going to retain your full time job. Because a lot of source of income is going to be the best thing ever. And you are not going to problem anymore if you are into financial crisis, because you have two source.
I think that if there was a very serious job offer for which I have received more than half get it now from all sources, the ability to save that I agree. Although the two sources is minimal risk.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 01:24:58 PM

I would never stop with my daily job because its profitable and also worth the time, with the bitcoin its still risky if it will be the next currency and the future.
Due to that I think its better to play it safe for now because I do not want to lose any earnings.

And beside that, if you are not earning more in your regular job than what you earn with bitcoins then there is not reason for leaving the job, because only the ones with quite more earning potentials in bitcoin should leave their jobs if it is disturbing them but not someone who is already earning more with his day job.
as of now bitcoin can be a sideline another source of income but make sure you really earning good amount before deciding
to quit me im chasing my luck still its been two months now since i started trading and im not really ready yet to quit realizing
the trade moves it can grow your bitcoin little by little but not enough to feed my family yet.

Yes and to have a good income from bitcoin we also need to invest big capital in it then only you will be able to feel the profits and if you can't then its good to earn from both of them.

i will quit my day job and now i am full time on bitcoin, although my time is not actually for trading, making investment, but now i am quit my job. i think i can make money with bitcoin and i will make it happen.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
adi33

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

RealistaToken.com

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 01:28:09 PM

I would never stop with my daily job because its profitable and also worth the time, with the bitcoin its still risky if it will be the next currency and the future.
Due to that I think its better to play it safe for now because I do not want to lose any earnings.

And beside that, if you are not earning more in your regular job than what you earn with bitcoins then there is not reason for leaving the job, because only the ones with quite more earning potentials in bitcoin should leave their jobs if it is disturbing them but not someone who is already earning more with his day job.
as of now bitcoin can be a sideline another source of income but make sure you really earning good amount before deciding
to quit me im chasing my luck still its been two months now since i started trading and im not really ready yet to quit realizing
the trade moves it can grow your bitcoin little by little but not enough to feed my family yet.

Yes and to have a good income from bitcoin we also need to invest big capital in it then only you will be able to feel the profits and if you can't then its good to earn from both of them.

i will quit my day job and now i am full time on bitcoin, although my time is not actually for trading, making investment, but now i am quit my job. i think i can make money with bitcoin and i will make it happen.
indeed dare you leave your real job for bitcoin. I also later if already graduated from the school will focus on bitcoin. I think bitcoin could exist there for us if we want to try.
now time for me to learn while collecting bitcoin bitcoin. May I know your full work for bitcoin so what? trading?

███████████████████▀▀██████████████████
████████████████▀▀    ▀▀███████████████
████████████▀▀            ▀▀███████████
████████▀▀                    ▀▀███████
████▀▀           ▄▄██▄            ▀▀███
██           ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄█▄▄           █
████     ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄██
█████  ████▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄▄█████
█████  ███  ▄███▀▀          ▄▄█████████
█████  ███  ███         ▄▄████▀▀  █████
█████  ███  ███     ▄▄███████     █████
█████  ███  ███    ██████████     █████
█████  ███  ███ █▄▄  ▀▀██████     █████
█████  ███  ███ ▀▀███▄▄  ▀▀██     █████
█████  ███  ████▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄       █████
█████  ▀██  ████████▄▄  ▀▀███     █████
█████▄▄  ▀  ████████████▄▄  ▀     █████
█████████▄▄ ████████████████▄▄    █████
███████████████████████████████████████
REALISTA
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:53:54 PM

indeed dare you leave your real job for bitcoin. I also later if already graduated from the school will focus on bitcoin. I think bitcoin could exist there for us if we want to try.
now time for me to learn while collecting bitcoin bitcoin. May I know your full work for bitcoin so what? trading?

Yeah it requires courage to quit the full time job and get into bitcoin and a person can afford to do it only if have multiple sources of earning bitcoin and giving him higher income then his full time job.
rockstar338

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:57:10 PM

What's fun without a little risk.  Cool

I would try to quit my daily job if I think I can earn enough BTC with work/business I got right now! Risks always pay off! Especially in two ways

1. Either it'll give you the result as per your expectation or even more
2. Or it'll definitely give you a lesson to learn on mistakes. In this case, you can learn better and take better calculative risk next time.  Wink
ged00u

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:58:57 PM

Are you inspired by those bitcoin millionaires? Are you thinking of filing a resignation letter on your day job (if you have any) and focus on bitcoin instead?

Me? I do have a day job and I consider bitcoin as my side job. I don't want to lose that another source of income just because bitcoin is awesome.
yes i will because when i focus 100% my mind in bitcoin, i think i will earn even more money than i receive salaries from my job. However, i have had a job yet. I am still a student
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 06:30:38 PM

No cause it is still to risky, bitcoin is not even recognized worldwide. And I think it depends on what job you are doing for bitcoin , If you are a staff at coinbase,blockchain then your payrate must be enough to support someone if you're just participating in some signature campaign or has a micro earnings, Just stick with your current job and trear bitcoin as a source extra income.

Me too it is hard if you are going to leave your good full time job and going to shift with bitcoins. You are going to waste your opportunity to your full time job and besides you can able to work with bitcoin anytime. If you are a miner you can just leave your mining rig and if you are in trading you can just monitor it for some time.
If you are not 100% sure of leaving your job then you should do both working in your day job and online. It is good to have two source of income as in times of trouble you have a savings you can get because you are already earning bigger than before.

Having both jobs would be  good as  long  you dont compromise your responsibilities  and  time  on  your  family and  other social activities  and also to your health. If you could able to  handle it then there would be no problem at all you could able to earn  money  at its maximize potential on doing both jobs.
You really have no choice but to work hard when you have a big family, they all depends on you and your children deserves to have a wonderful future. We all die in this world and they said it is not a sin to be born poor but to die rich is a big sin, so I am striving hard to be rich and I will make it here.
Yeah for our family we have to work hard so that we will be rich with that and we will give a better lifestyle to our family and with hard struggle we will be able to give some savings for the future of our children and grandchildren.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 06:39:09 PM

No cause it is still to risky, bitcoin is not even recognized worldwide. And I think it depends on what job you are doing for bitcoin , If you are a staff at coinbase,blockchain then your payrate must be enough to support someone if you're just participating in some signature campaign or has a micro earnings, Just stick with your current job and trear bitcoin as a source extra income.

Me too it is hard if you are going to leave your good full time job and going to shift with bitcoins. You are going to waste your opportunity to your full time job and besides you can able to work with bitcoin anytime. If you are a miner you can just leave your mining rig and if you are in trading you can just monitor it for some time.
If you are not 100% sure of leaving your job then you should do both working in your day job and online. It is good to have two source of income as in times of trouble you have a savings you can get because you are already earning bigger than before.

Having both jobs would be  good as  long  you dont compromise your responsibilities  and  time  on  your  family and  other social activities  and also to your health. If you could able to  handle it then there would be no problem at all you could able to earn  money  at its maximize potential on doing both jobs.
You really have no choice but to work hard when you have a big family, they all depends on you and your children deserves to have a wonderful future. We all die in this world and they said it is not a sin to be born poor but to die rich is a big sin, so I am striving hard to be rich and I will make it here.
Yeah for our family we have to work hard so that we will be rich with that and we will give a better lifestyle to our family and with hard struggle we will be able to give some savings for the future of our children and grandchildren.
If you are interested in keeping your family fed and having savings to give to them when you pass on, I would personally recommend doing whatever gets you the most money (obviously), and if the thing that nets you the most is Bitcoin, then earn Bitcoin. If you have to work on a farm to feed your family, work on the farm. It all depends and a lot of it is situational.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 06:41:43 PM

Yeah same here we need to work hard in order to live our family as more finance.. but as of now i am still dreaming to become rich..
So if i had a job for bitcoin i will make it as hobby and i stay in my day job.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 10:31:49 PM

Yeah same here we need to work hard in order to live our family as more finance.. but as of now i am still dreaming to become rich..
So if i had a job for bitcoin i will make it as hobby and i stay in my day job.
Some people said to me those people which work hard arent able to live their life, those who live their life are the ones which work and enjoy what life brings to them. You wont be rich with bitcoins, atleast not now, bitcoin has made some already, you might achieve some good situation with some crypto that are taking small steps and getting their space at crypto world.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 10:54:55 PM

I will never do it unless i am able to earn a stable and better income from bitcoin than my job.
Bitcoin is making many of us millionaire but it needs proper time,hard work,presence of mind and some business skills, so if you are not able to fulfill these things you are not going to be as successful as others. So better is to know yourself first while doing it as side work , if you are sure that you can do it then go for it !
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:39:39 PM

Are you inspired by those bitcoin millionaires? Are you thinking of filing a resignation letter on your day job (if you have any) and focus on bitcoin instead?

Me? I do have a day job and I consider bitcoin as my side job. I don't want to lose that another source of income just because bitcoin is awesome.
yes i will because when i focus 100% my mind in bitcoin, i think i will earn even more money than i receive salaries from my job. However, i have had a job yet. I am still a student

I am also a student and when I get a good opportunity of earning bitcoins then I feel that I do not need for any day job and have to work for bitcoins only.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:44:30 PM

of course when you focus on one method or one purpose only surely you will get better results than using many methods because it does not make you the focus, but just to have a job in bitcoin course it would be quite risky see there is no guarantee a fixed income you but because you're a student, maybe it does not matter
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 01:03:12 AM

of course when you focus on one method or one purpose only surely you will get better results than using many methods because it does not make you the focus, but just to have a job in bitcoin course it would be quite risky see there is no guarantee a fixed income you but because you're a student, maybe it does not matter
Exactly, a student has lesser demand and so not too ambitious, they are already satisfied with the little amount they are earning. But it does help them as in the young age they started to earn income, but if you are a person with a big a family working here is not good if you do not have the skills that are in demand in the community.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 01:16:27 AM

I will never do it unless i am able to earn a stable and better income from bitcoin than my job.
Bitcoin is making many of us millionaire but it needs proper time,hard work,presence of mind and some business skills, so if you are not able to fulfill these things you are not going to be as successful as others. So better is to know yourself first while doing it as side work , if you are sure that you can do it then go for it !

I will do the same thing as you.  Unless i have a good earning in Bitcoin I will never leave my day job.  But if my earning in bitcoin surpass my day job for 3x the wage of my salary then i will  gladly focus in bitcoin full time and quit my day job.  And I agree it is not that easy so i  take everyday experience as learning process.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 02:26:37 AM

I will find a way to earn more from bitcoin, I will quit my day job.
But now I think it's really riscky for me.
that's indeed very risky especially if you don't experienced on bitcoin,don't have any business and you just quitting your job for the sake of bitcoin and trying with only confidence and don't thinking about it twice,there's no guarantee you can make bitcoin and fulfill your daily needs though
This, but I will also add that if you quit your job you don’t know when you will get another one and what pay you will get, in my country if you lose your job, you will need to look for months to find a new one.

That's true same is the scenario in my country, first  of all its very hard to find job and if you get a job then you need to compromise in salary and if you quit that job and  there is gap in your carrier then no new company will entertain you.
Yeah, it is a shame that things are like that but I cannot change it and things are even worst as you get older because no one wants to hire you because of your age.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 02:43:24 AM

being a student i am sure you are enjoying your perks in bitcoin and happy with the amount you receive,cherish the moments kid,school and college are the best days of lives.for the op i don't necessarily
quit my job,would find a way to manage on how to immerse myself into the bitcoin technology and start a business.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 02:47:01 AM

I will find a way to earn more from bitcoin, I will quit my day job.
But now I think it's really riscky for me.
that's indeed very risky especially if you don't experienced on bitcoin,don't have any business and you just quitting your job for the sake of bitcoin and trying with only confidence and don't thinking about it twice,there's no guarantee you can make bitcoin and fulfill your daily needs though
This, but I will also add that if you quit your job you don’t know when you will get another one and what pay you will get, in my country if you lose your job, you will need to look for months to find a new one.

That's true same is the scenario in my country, first  of all its very hard to find job and if you get a job then you need to compromise in salary and if you quit that job and  there is gap in your carrier then no new company will entertain you.
Yeah, it is a shame that things are like that but I cannot change it and things are even worst as you get older because no one wants to hire you because of your age.

Yeah every company prefers to hire fresh blood who are more energetic and hard working and it will be really difficult for you to find a job at an elder age and even if you get the job you won't work with the same energy.
Pages: « 1 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 [338] 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: