Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:12:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitGold.com IS COMPLETELY SCAM  (Read 80432 times)
wiivita

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 08:47:36 PM

I really dislike Bitgold, they denied me twice the prepaid debit card when I applied for it, they still do not allow USA members to send or receive gold payments (WTF is the point of using them if I can't use basic functions) , now they FINALLY accept a bank account I added, so I go to redeem $31 and what do you know, they only allow minimum of 1 gram of gold to be redeemed (which is $36) lol so I had to put $6 from my debit card to make it $37 and now it says it is in process, I bet I will have problems with this bullshit company, but I will keep you guys updated if they really send me the money.

Dear, Brothers Grimm

http://orig00.deviantart.net/5607/f/2015/277/9/6/39___gold_ass___brothers_grimm___aceo___kakao_by_malloth86-d91s15c.jpg

Sincerely, BitGold

Lol that's a funny cartoon. I can see why you relate this to grimm.
TheGrimm

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 10:12:12 PM

Took 3 days, annnnd they denied my withdrawal, no reason given, fucking scammers, i am emailing them to find that bull shit reason, lol they wont even make a $37 payment...

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 12:25:02 AM

I really dislike Bitgold, they denied me twice the prepaid debit card when I applied for it, they still do not allow USA members to send or receive gold payments (WTF is the point of using them if I can't use basic functions) , now they FINALLY accept a bank account I added, so I go to redeem $31 and what do you know, they only allow minimum of 1 gram of gold to be redeemed (which is $36) lol so I had to put $6 from my debit card to make it $37 and now it says it is in process, I bet I will have problems with this bullshit company, but I will keep you guys updated if they really send me the money.

Dear, Brothers Grimm

Sincerely, BitGold

Lol that's a funny cartoon. I can see why you relate this to grimm.

And, you, too, can come up with a just as humorous post when teamin' two quasi-active brain cells together like I had to struggle to do. HAHAHA
wiivita

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 06:59:08 PM

Took 3 days, annnnd they denied my withdrawal, no reason given, fucking scammers, i am emailing them to find that bull shit reason, lol they wont even make a $37 payment...

When you deposit money via credit card, its almost instant. Same thing goes with BTC.

But when you withdraw, it takes 3 days and then all they say is " due to the price fluctuation, your withdrawal is denied. Please request a new one according do current prices .. etc etc'

Trust me, i was on the same boat as you are now. I am this much frustrated , just waiting for melaine to post back , if only they care.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 07:36:26 PM

When you deposit money via credit card, its almost instant. Same thing goes with BTC.

But when you withdraw, it takes 3 days and then all they say is " due to the price fluctuation, your withdrawal is denied. Please request a new one according do current prices .. etc etc'

Trust me, i was on the same boat as you are now. I am this much frustrated , just waiting for melaine to post back , if only they care.

Isn't $37 worth of BTC equal to $37 worth of BTC regardless what the exchange rate is? Please pardon my question, for I was born on a turnip truck at night, in which the sulfur concentration has affected my reasoning since my breech birth.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 03:54:03 AM

That is correct. Every time you put a request to withdraw first they will deny your withdrawal request. If you call them and email them then all non sense reason they give but so for I manage to withdraw one time successfully and after that I gave up.
TheGrimm

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:33:51 AM

LMFAO, so I contacted support, so in order to withdraw my $37 they told me there is a $25 wire fee.

What a fucking joke "company" bitgold is.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:47:38 AM

LMFAO, so I contacted support, so in order to withdraw my $37 they told me there is a $25 wire fee.

I'd say go for it, adding an extra $13 for expedient delivery, thus getting in front of them before they have a chance to change their mind. That'll show 'em who's the boss.
steyn34

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 11:36:59 PM

i have always been paid my commissions from their affiliate program (note that it was never 100% of it) but i did not have that much signups, the amount was never a "big" one, never excedeed 180€...
Now for october i past 1000€, let's see if they will pay such an amount on november 1-5... I'm not very optimistic, we'll see...

All those from signup referrals? If yes, then I doubt on your payment. Good luck

I made a decent amount of $ and still making using referrals and still making and they are paying me without issues , however to reach such amounts as 1000 Euro then it's going to be hard and probably fake so if it's fake they will definitely suspend your account without questions asked . I'm not sure about everyone else but for me they was fair .
my october refs are from ads campaigns & personal email list. I reinvested all the money they paid me in ads campaigns so i can test if they'll pay a bigger amount for legit signups. We'll see what they'll do  Grin
they'll probably pay 10% lmao
Got paid today lmao. However, i got 65% of it, i should have had 2850€ with the bonus for the whole month of october and only got 1855€ (56g and something), i'm still very happy though.
steyn34

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 11:44:47 PM

Using wire transfer is a pain, when i did it my bank took 10€ for conversion Cad->Eur and it took 5 days. Just wait till they relaunch their card (will be soon) the transfer is instant. ATM withdrawal is quite expensive though (2.50€ every withdraw lmao) but it's worth it.
wiivita

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 12:54:11 PM

Isn't $37 worth of BTC equal to $37 worth of BTC regardless what the exchange rate is? Please pardon my question, for I was born on a turnip truck at night, in which the sulfur concentration has affected my reasoning since my breech birth.

Don't think so since when i exchanged, i get the conversion rate that is lower than the current one that time.
wiivita

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 01:11:18 PM

I'd say go for it, adding an extra $13 for expedient delivery, thus getting in front of them before they have a chance to change their mind. That'll show 'em who's the boss.

Lol gleb.

Nope you were clearly talking about redeeming gold. Redeeming via bank wire will cost you 1% of the amount so you should be fine!
Gifted

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 08:27:24 PM

I got paid only 65% also and 10% came from  canada vault and rest came from New York , also there is no record it coming from canada on my transaction just from New York. Canada just all of a sudden had 60$ in it. I tried to redeem through card from New York and is not automatic but when i go though Canada vault its instant...i'm not happy !...When i buy gold it is instant but when i withdraw its 48 hours or plus the weekend..  Undecided ....Also the affiliate side tracking for impressions is not working since the first of November....seems kinda shady.

I have had no problem with them until october's payouts, this is my 3rd payout. i read somewhere they are  exchanging the wrong amount when paying out. For example,
      We get paid   5$ CAD and  is 3.80 USD .They are taking 380$ USD and exchanging to 2.86$ CAD and then paying us.Some person that doesn't know what they are doing is converting it wrong and then paying us. When i contact support on the affiliate side i got a major attitude from one of them in a email.

Subject: Tracking not working???
NOV 05, 2015  |  **:40PM EST
BitGold Affiliate Manager replied:
Yes we know what an impression is. We will look into the bug.

Thanks

BitGold Affiliate Manager
NOV 05, 2015  |  **:18PM EST
*** replied:
Its not about the clicks its about the impressions, a impression is when
someone goes to the page and scrolls over the ad. You can see the
impressions from last month compared to this month. The only thing that was
changed is the affiliate tracker for the new offer. the purple line is dead
in the graph and if you look here im not the only one.  (i showed screen shots of me not the only one with this problem)

​as you can see the purple impression line is not registering impressions
and im only getting clicks.
NOV 05, 2015  |  **:07PM EST
BitGold Affiliate Manager replied:
Hello,

The platform is working fine. We checked your account and so far in November you have 30 clicks and zero conversions.

Maybe tweak your offer as it seems is not working too well. Or reach a proper audience.

Thanks

BitGold Affiliate Manager
NOV 04, 2015  |  **:40AM EST
***replied:
Hi,
I'm not getting any tracking information like impressions in my dash board
only clicks... how is this possible ?? My sites gets a whole lot of traffic
for this not to be working.Also can you check my account? I still haven't
got paid yet for October's conversions,it would help out alot if you could
release today.

Kind Regards,Peter Steadham
NOV 03, 2015  |  ***:38AM EST
Gareth replied:
Hi ***,

Thank you for your email! What do you mean by “impressions”?

Regards,

Gareth
Customer Service Representative
BitGold Corp.
www.bitgold.com
NOV 02, 2015  |  **32PM EST
Original message
***** wrote:

I am not getting any impressions loading in the dashboard is this on your
end because i have added all the right links.. Kind regards ****

Notice the manager has a different tune and doesn't help just says we will look into it instead of trying to figure out that maybe i am doing something wrong he just blows me off.
TheGrimm

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 02:50:58 AM

Well I applied for the prepaid card for bitscamgold - I was approved, I guess 3rd time the charm? lets see what problems I get when I get the card, oh bitgold, such a adventure........

wiivita

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 04:25:19 AM

Well I applied for the prepaid card for bitscamgold - I was approved, I guess 3rd time the charm? lets see what problems I get when I get the card, oh bitgold, such a adventure........

You know what's funny? Melaine joined the discussion and disappeared just like that!
FrostStick

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 05:13:00 AM

BitGold has quite a luring affiliate program that just seems too good to be true. Although the owners and operators are known in real life that shouldn't mean it is trustworthy.

Also the payment processor itself isn't liquid enough. You can buy it with bitcoins but you can't cashout with bitcoins officially(yet).

Let's hope this isn't the second Mt. Gox.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 16677

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 03:04:02 PM

Today I've received my (free) prepaid creditcard (Mastercard) from GoldMoney by post! I just wanted to confirm this here Smiley Requirement to qualify is to have at least 1 gram of gold in your account, I got this from referrals only.

For who hasn't joined yet: BitGold.com/r/DxUzFG (referral)

With referral link you get up to 0.250 gram Gold (EUR 8,15) when you use the referral. Without referral (bitgold.com) you won't get free gold.

Note that the amount varies per country: Asian countries get like 1 euro, European countries 8 euro, USA about 9 dollar I think.

The open-your-account-bonus takes 60 days to clear, and you need to log in during those 60 days to check your account (if not, the free gold will expire again).

I've opened this account a couple of months back, hoping they include Bitcoin withdrawals. So far they haven't, but creditcard is also a nice option!

My dream is to get 10 grams of gold shipped to my house, but to reach that I need dozens op referrals ... So it's up to you guys :p

I'd like to throw in a bonus for all confirmed referrals (after 60 days!): I will pay you 10 mBTC (0.01 bitcoin; 1 million satoshi) once I've received my 0.25 gram referral gold (so excluding the countries that have a lower referral). If you're a European/American/Canadian that should work. Bitgold shows me the email address of referrals, once the gold is confirmed I will email you a (printable) paper wallet containing the 10 millibitcoins. I'm not sure if I have enough Activity here to be trusted, but if you don't trust me, you'll still have the 0.25 grams gold Smiley

Note that a paper wallet should be spent at once, as change is likely to get lost...

ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 04:06:08 PM

Scam Scam fuuu fuuu no good.

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 04:45:45 PM

Haha dammit they are just making a joke out of themself. I am glad I did not fall for their free bitgold promotio for new users then.
ultimatesky

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

SkyFall

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 08:13:34 PM

Say what! 25 USD withdrawal fee? Have they become a bank too.

Such fee's are ridiculous even for banks btw. Being new in the game they should have known that..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: